Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Would you mess around with a married woman?

Old 11-25-2008, 05:55 AM
2005 TL (7/07-8/29/09)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

surprised nobody has asked

personally i wouldn't do it. but my co-worker with a gf would/does. he has no shame whatsoever and he says he feels bad about it.
Old 11-25-2008, 01:57 PM
Oh well it's

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by darksom1
There is no right or wrong in this, save for the individual. You are NOT breaking up a home. It is already thus...

So should you keep doing this? I wouldn't, but not because of the "moral high road", but because of the conflict at work. Unless you are on fries in the local McDonald's...cease and desist!

As far as the falling in love thing...maybe you should get your ass kicked by her on this one...might make you wake the fuck up! She doesn't and can't love you! She's a tweener...between dicks right now! You love someone that just brushed cum out of her teeth before she tongued you??? Get real!!! (sorry for the graphic pic painted, but damn...)

You don't love them hos son...you don't love them hos...

Get some more practice on the non-assertive female populace, then go back to gen-pop...you ain't ready...

Falling in love with everything that passes you and smiles at you is a sucker waiting to be had by the puzze'!! Fall back and let the licensed professionals fuck her out of her misery...we know when to bust and kick dust...live and learn or burn!
Once again, very well said darksom1
OP there is alot of good advice and thoughts of what you are doing.
Old 11-25-2008, 02:11 PM
Instructor

I hope you get caught and he fucks you up. I know I would if you were fucking my wife.
Old 11-25-2008, 06:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 1,097 Likes on 831 Posts
no. i believe in karma.
Old 11-25-2008, 06:35 PM
Suzuka Master

For all of you people that believe in "karma," what do you have to say about those people that undeservedly get fucked over all the time? Like the perfect husband or wife that does everything right and never even thinks of cheating, is a wonderful parent, etc. then still gets fucked over? What did they do to deserve that?
Old 11-25-2008, 06:42 PM
Advanced

"We'll see how it progresses, cuz she's already called me and texted telling me she doesnt want it to end, and to be honest, I dont either."

I can see it now. Husband is suspicious and checks her cell phone for calls/text messages, he follows by reading text messages.Goes to gun store for shot gun, follows wife to work, watches wife go to lunch with you and shoots your ass. Be done with her, the husband will find out even if he is dumb.Most likly you are not the first one either, once a cheater alomost always a cheater.

I say this as That is how I caught my first wife.No guys I did not shoot he guy.

stay away and move to another chick.
Old 11-25-2008, 06:53 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 113 Likes on 78 Posts
^ Wow, if you don't mind me asking, how did you have the restraint not to beat his ass? If you'd rather not divulge i completely understand.
Old 11-25-2008, 07:36 PM
Advanced

Can you spell Sexual Harrassment Lawsuit? When and if this relationship ends in a negative way, don't be surprised if she goes to her/your employer and files a sexual harrassment complaint......then proceeds to file suit against you. You will be out of a job so quickly.....not good in this economy.......and you will be out lots of hard earned cash paying attorney fees to save your ass.
Best of luck to you.
Old 11-25-2008, 07:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 1,097 Likes on 831 Posts
Originally Posted by Mike 350Z
For all of you people that believe in "karma," what do you have to say about those people that undeservedly get fucked over all the time? Like the perfect husband or wife that does everything right and never even thinks of cheating, is a wonderful parent, etc. then still gets fucked over? What did they do to deserve that?
it sucks but IMO things do happened for a reason. I feel that i get fucked all the time.

Last edited by asianspec; 11-25-2008 at 07:52 PM.
Old 11-25-2008, 09:25 PM
Advanced

Originally Posted by surfer rick
^ Wow, if you don't mind me asking, how did you have the restraint not to beat his ass? If you'd rather not divulge i completely understand.
Well at that point I was done with her, so it would have made no difference to me. Did I feel like it, sure did. I wanted to kick him so hard in the balls and break his legs but as I said before I did not care as it takes 2 to have an affair ( she was as much to blame and in hind site maybe we both were).
I found a great woman who is now my wife as a result of me being single again.
Funny part is I use to work in the same building with her when we first dated and then took a transfer to another site.
Old 11-25-2008, 09:39 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 113 Likes on 78 Posts
^Cool it all worked out for the best. I always felt you either trust your girl or you don't. If she cheats on me and i find out then in a way, she's doing me a favor so i can dump her sorry ass and move on with a more quality chick I've never "knowingly" had a gf be unfaithful and i've never cheated on any of my gfs but damn, there have been some really tempting incidents where i was straddling the fence. It's hard to turn down pussy that's good to go but i always imagined how i would feel if i was cheated on and that makes me sick to my stomach.

Props for taking the higher road.
Old 11-26-2008, 01:16 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Mike 350Z
Exactly!

Karma is just some shit that some people thought of to keep folks "in line". I have always felt the same way as Mike about that karma bullshit!

How does karma benefit a husband who works two jobs so that he can feed his wife and kids, and so that she can live in that house that he can't really afford, but wants her to be happy, even though she doesn't work because he believes a man's wife shouldn't have to work...all while she sneaks off during the day in her free time (kids in school, he's at one of his jobs) and blows/fucks a dude she just met last week at the gas station that pulled up next to her Honda Accord in his modded Acura TL and gave her a provocative glance and asked her to come to his place and let him bathe her and feed her, take a load off of her feet...

How does karma benefit that mofo??? Fucking karma...get the fuck outta here...I have fucked girlfriends, married women, went over a chick house I just asked out, saw her sister, and then hugged up on her and forgot about the other one same day! Never cheated on sig other, and never had one cheat on me...with me, but not ON me...

Fuck karma...

Tell you like my boy at work told me, though I don't agree, but he was right: We traveled different paths...but reached the same point. He just had more fun doing his!

We both divorced our wives...he fucked around on his and got plenty of pussy during...I was like Heathcliff Huxtable, faithful and true...he got custody of his son and him and his ex get along ok, I got a child support order for my daughter (which I did NOT mind, but ex asked for MAX on purpose and got it) and a vindictive ex that tried to be a pain in my ass for life!

Moral of the story is...do right or do wrong, wrong can/will still hit you in the ass...so do what you feel and live with the consequences...you just may come out with the better hand or at least have more fun!

Last edited by darksom1; 11-26-2008 at 01:18 AM.
Old 11-26-2008, 01:23 AM
Custom User Title

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by surfer rick
^Cool it all worked out for the best. I always felt you either trust your girl or you don't. If she cheats on me and i find out then in a way, she's doing me a favor so i can dump her sorry ass and move on with a more quality chick I've never "knowingly" had a gf be unfaithful and i've never cheated on any of my gfs but damn, there have been some really tempting incidents where i was straddling the fence. It's hard to turn down pussy that's good to go but i always imagined how i would feel if i was cheated on and that makes me sick to my stomach.

Props for taking the higher road.
Ugh tell me about it. These opportunities arise and I'm so tempted, on the verge of acting on it, but miraculously I restrain myself. I can't handle that kind of guilt.
Old 11-26-2008, 10:09 AM
Drifting

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by BAD DNKY
I hope you get caught and he fucks you up. I know I would if you were fucking my wife.
I think the cheating wife is the aggressor here, I think the husband should deal with her and not the OP.

I know, I know, its easy for me to say this because I am not the one getting cheated on, but she is one with the responsibility here, not the OP.
Old 11-26-2008, 10:40 AM
Oh well it's

Originally Posted by Rock2534
I think the cheating wife is the aggressor here, I think the husband should deal with her and not the OP.

I know, I know, its easy for me to say this because I am not the one getting cheated on, but she is one with the responsibility here, not the OP.
It takes two to tango The OP is just as responsible as the wife. He had the moral obligation to leave her alone

Last edited by wickedk24; 11-26-2008 at 10:42 AM.
Old 11-26-2008, 11:11 AM
Drifting

Originally Posted by wickedk24
It takes two to tango The OP is just as responsible as the wife. He had the moral obligation to leave her alone
That is where we will have to disagree. It does take two to tango, but only one to prevent it, and it needs to be the married party. I am not a big proponent of "distributed responsibility". In my view the only one with a responsibility was the wife. My reasoning for this is simply based in reality, if you depend on total strangers to do the right thing by you and your family, you are going to be greatly disappointed.

I am not saying that the OP's actions are very admirable, however I put ALL of the owness on the wife in this instance.
Old 11-26-2008, 11:32 AM
Oh well it's

Originally Posted by Rock2534
That is where we will have to disagree. It does take two to tango, but only one to prevent it, and it needs to be the married party. I am not a big proponent of "distributed responsibility". In my view the only one with a responsibility was the wife. My reasoning for this is simply based in reality, if you depend on total strangers to do the right thing by you and your family, you are going to be greatly disappointed.

I am not saying that the OP's actions are very admirable, however I put ALL of the owness on the wife in this instance.
So in other words, you are saying the the reality has nothing to do with the OP's morality . Man, you have some serious issues not to see that the OP knew that she IS MARRIED. That is a sign on his part that he has just as much as respsonsibility as the wife .
Old 11-26-2008, 11:42 AM
Suzuka Master

I think the problem with society today is we want to peg people as the guilty party just to make the true guilty party seem less guilty I know.

Think of the girl who dresses like a slut then gets raped. Sure she probably shouldn't have done that, but people like to peg her as guilty just to take some blame off of the rapist and make him look not as bad. But you can't go around telling girls not to dress slutty and if they do and get raped it's their fault. Just like we can't blame the OP for someone's wife being a cheating whore. Sure it's not admirable on his part, but he's not the cause of her actions nor is he the guilty party.
Old 11-26-2008, 11:56 AM
5th Gear

Married Woman= Off Limits
Break these limits and nothing but really bad things will engulf your life
Old 11-26-2008, 12:42 PM
Drifting

Originally Posted by wickedk24
So in other words, you are saying the the reality has nothing to do with the OP's morality . Man, you have some serious issues not to see that the OP knew that she IS MARRIED. That is a sign on his part that he has just as much as respsonsibility as the wife .
I never said he didn't know she was married...not sure where you got that from. I simply said the responsibility was created when her and her husband got married, the responsibility was to each other, then when they had kids they both had a responsibilty to their family as a whole. But maintaning that is not the responsibilty of the OP, or anyone else.

I have no idea what this woman looks like, but if she or any married woman is hot then they always will have guys hitting on them whether it be at work or at a bar. The married party is the one with the responsibilty, not the millions of single guys out there.

Hey I am married myself and if my wife was doing this of course I'd be pissed at the guy if he knew she was married, but that wouldn't be an objective opinion. My objective stance on this would be that I would deal with the wife, she is the one who would have broken the trust, not him.

You may think I have "issues" or however you put it, I just don't go putting the responsibility on others to keep my family intact. I've had chances to hook up with chicks at work, and if I did bang one then it would all be on ME, not them. Keep in mind, I am not applauding the OP's actions.
Old 11-26-2008, 03:42 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Run away from that man. It just hurts way too many people, and eventually you will even hurt yoruself. I shudder at the thought of my wife cheating on me. Gatdamn.
Old 11-26-2008, 04:45 PM
Oh well it's

This thread reminds me of this picture
Old 11-26-2008, 04:46 PM
dom
Senior Moderator

Received 801 Likes on 662 Posts
that karma bullshit!
I have fucked girlfriends, married women, went over a chick house I just asked out, saw her sister, and then hugged up on her and forgot about the other one same day!

Fuck karma...

I was like Heathcliff Huxtable, faithful and true...he got custody of his son and him and his ex get along ok, I got a child support order for my daughter (which I did NOT mind, but ex asked for MAX on purpose and got it) [and a vindictive ex that tried to be a pain in my ass for life!
Old 11-26-2008, 04:54 PM
Great. Now he's loose.

Received 28 Likes on 24 Posts
Well, well, well. This is the subject that just keeps on giving. It seems to happen to and with a lot of people. We aren't a very big group yet even in here, we see it all the time.

Soooo...A few thoughts from yet another woman.

I don't generally care too much about being politically correct, as some of you already know. So I won't pretend to be now.

If my loving Hubby were to cheat on me, I would far prefer NOT to know until he was unavoidably caught.To my knowledge I have never been cheated on. I may have been, but thank God I never had to know. Ignorance is bliss. It is never an emergency until I find out about it. This is not naive. It is selfish. If I feel happy, I am happy. The only way to completely avoid the disease factor would be for him to not cheat the FIRST time. Not the tenth or twentieth. Way too late by then. And that would mean we have nothing to be discussing here. Not only that, but for him to try to unload himself of his guilt at my expense should be grounds for castration. His guilt is for him to live with. I'd prefer he just leave.

After my sweetie is completely exposed, I would be quickly and effectively rid of him for ever. He's no good for me or my kids. Delete!!!!!!

Having said that, I've fucked a couple of married men. And not while I was married, but I've also cheated. Most of us have. We just don't want to admit it HERE because then we LOOK bad. Fuck that. Let's try the truth. Oh and as I've said before I've also fucked a couple of married women. The husbands never seem to mind that...girl on girl. Tell me now, how is that different? Isn't cheating, cheating? Anyway, that was when I was much younger and far more reckless. We get older, and hopefully more mature.

I don't step on the toes of my sisters anymore. EVER. I'm also quite faithful. There are two reasons for this...I'm over 40 and it's a lot less hassle, and I get to feel good about me. Integrity?....Priceless!!! Again, I'm selfish.

No matter what the reasons, the result seems to be the same. My relationships are better, and so are the relationships around me.

To the OP, you will learn. No matter whether you do it the hard way, like I usually do, or the easy way, you WILL learn. Life does that. Huge mistakes...little mistakes...mistakes. It's all part of being human. Go ahead and make some. Just understand that they are mistakes. Grow up, little by little, with each one, and clean up your messes as best you can.
Old 11-26-2008, 06:25 PM
Suzuka Master

All this is kind of discouraging. I know I'm young and I don't cheat on my girlfriend for a few pretty simple reasons:
1. I really do love her and am more than happy with her, and just her.
2. As I said, I love her and care about her, and would never do anything like that to hurt her
3. I hold myself to the standards I believe everyone should try to hold themselves to

Mike
Old 11-26-2008, 09:00 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Originally Posted by dom
You know I'm a wild mofo Dom...

And the vindictive ex came AFTER I was husband-of-the-year! Not a cheater, never have been. But I WILLLLL smash other's if they hound me, so stay back.

On with the show...for the people in the back having troubles swallowing this dose of reality being laid down like Allan Carpet:

Being mad at the dude who fucked your wife is just ridiculous! You gonna beat up everybody that the slut is whoring with??? What if she does it every other day? What are you going to do quit your job and go on full alert??

NO!! An emphatic no!!! You kick her slutty ass to the curb and thank God for letting you know so you can do something different with someone who really does understand loyalty instead of the slut on deck...or dick, depending on if you are watching or not! But running after the man for being a man is ridiculous!

Before I EVER slept with a married woman, I always told myself that if my wife cheated on me, that I am not even approaching the dude unless he was fucking her in my house and/or my bed! THAT'S disrespect!! Then Imma get medieval on that ass!! But just for fucking her? No. Was it at gunpoint? If so, then yes, I'm her protector and it's on. But just so they can get up in each other's guts?? Fuck no!

If your wife fucks someone else, then guess what? She's NOT YOUR'S anymore! SO how are you going to be mad at someone fucking someone that is not your boo??? FYI: It's fruitless, hopeless, and downright stupid! If she wants to fuck, she will fuck! Me or your boy...which one...bet you would actually be hurt more if it was your boy wouldn't you? Why? You think his stroke is stronger than mine or the next man's?? I bet you would sit on the edge of your bed and wonder why your man and your lady hooked up and did this to you? You shouldn't, but you will...know why:

BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT YOUR BOY AND YOUR LADY...they are now two mofos that wanted to get buck and now you and the love you shared with her are a shadow of what they used to be. YOU CAN'T TURN A HO INTO A HOUSEWIFE!

Don't blame another man for your stupidity...keep thinking that I am the only man that would do it, and that your methods would cure your ills and right the wrong, and you will be writing one of these damn columns soon...

Just in case you missed it dude in the back...while you are out running after me because I fucked your woman...and swell, while on swole...someone else is tagging in for seconds...get your forensics kit out Mr. Mad-at-the-other-mofo, you gonna need it...happy hunting...

Last edited by darksom1; 11-26-2008 at 09:03 PM.
Old 11-26-2008, 09:15 PM
Suzuka Master

Dark... thats assuming that everyone who cheats is a complete and total nymphomaniacal whore who just craves sex from multiple partners to get off...

Let's look at the situation outlined. A woman has a husband who for whatever reason isn't in her life as much as she'd like, maybe physically and emotionally. I co-worker takes advantage of that, and makes an effort to gain her emotional attention, and it later escalates to a physical level...

Is the wife a cheating, lying, weak minded bitch? Yes. However, a man has now put time and effort into damaging a relationship in order to substitute himself as a sexual partner. In some cases, he has take stops to further damage a relationship already being stressed. It's a positive effort to fuck over his fellow man. POS needs to get the shit kicked out of him.

Example: My girlfriend is 1000 miles away finishing up her training. Other guys she works/trains with know she's in a relationship. Would my girlfriend cheat on me? I am confident in saying she wouldn't. Regardless, if one of her platoon-mates was making an effort to discredit my relationship with her, and continually trying to make himself seem like an ideal replacement partner, would he deserve an ass kicking for "being a man?" I say so. Now say my girlfriend actually went ahead and bought into it and cheated on me. I would, in that case, fully agree that she fits "all of the above" and it takes two to tango. I would still feel like I owed the other douche bag an ass whooping. Maybe that's just me.

Mike

Last edited by crazymjb; 11-26-2008 at 09:19 PM.
Old 11-26-2008, 11:09 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Originally Posted by crazymjb
Dark... thats assuming that everyone who cheats is a complete and total nymphomaniacal whore who just craves sex from multiple partners to get off...

Let's look at the situation outlined. A woman has a husband who for whatever reason isn't in her life as much as she'd like, maybe physically and emotionally. I co-worker takes advantage of that, and makes an effort to gain her emotional attention, and it later escalates to a physical level...

Is the wife a cheating, lying, weak minded bitch? Yes. However, a man has now put time and effort into damaging a relationship in order to substitute himself as a sexual partner. In some cases, he has take stops to further damage a relationship already being stressed. It's a positive effort to fuck over his fellow man. POS needs to get the shit kicked out of him.

Example: My girlfriend is 1000 miles away finishing up her training. Other guys she works/trains with know she's in a relationship. Would my girlfriend cheat on me? I am confident in saying she wouldn't. Regardless, if one of her platoon-mates was making an effort to discredit my relationship with her, and continually trying to make himself seem like an ideal replacement partner, would he deserve an ass kicking for "being a man?" I say so. Now say my girlfriend actually went ahead and bought into it and cheated on me. I would, in that case, fully agree that she fits "all of the above" and it takes two to tango. I would still feel like I owed the other douche bag an ass whooping. Maybe that's just me.

Mike
I agree with the account you gave Mike. If a guy tried to take advantage of a woman in a fractured state of mind and kept pushing himself on her because...let me stop, I don't agree with that Mike. I'll tell you why...

If we go out drinking, and wind up in an "impaired state", our Miss will still dismiss us because we cheated! When I wore the clothes of a younger man, I was inclined to belive that I should get a pass on that scene. But I've been drinking milk and I know better now. Reason being:

If you are weak, then stay away from weak/tempting situations! You must know your limitations and be accountable for them at all times! broads have to be just like us Mike - "Semper Fi"!!! No mistakes allowed!

If you know that you drink and can be taken advantage of, then don't drink, or don't drink with the wrong crowd. If she knows that she has a co-worker who is hot on that ass...then distance yourself from him and minimize your time with that person. Don't act like you didn't know he wanted to fuck you. You know you are vulnerable, you know you are weak...it is YOUR responsibility (the woman) to keep yourself out of harm's way! No exceptions!

So if a wife fucks around, or happens to find a dick in her mouth...same rules apply...she may not be a slut, but she has now become "slutanic" in my book...she gets no free pass...no waiver...doesn't get to stop at "Go" and collect $200...she has to see the exit...period!

You see what I mean? Someone else said it absolutely right...it is MY WIFE'S responsibility to protect what we have...not some hard-up usurper of the flame! Because people are not held accountable, they don't act it. My lady cheats on me she sees the exit...and dude gets no drama from me because he fucked her fair and square...

Him: Can I have some ass?
Her: Yeah, my man is making love to world peace, he doesn't have time for me.
Him: Fuck world peace...can I have a piece?
Her: Am I not naked? Proceed to the nearest entrance big daddy!
Him: Bitches ain't shit...but they a hell of a lay... see ya bf, wouldn't wanna be ya...
Her: Who are you talking to?
Him: The camera...turn back around, this don't concern you, but THIS does...BAMM!! Hahahaha...
Her: You know I'm vulnerable right? I miss my man...
Him: Right now?
Her: No...but I will tomorrow.
Him: I ain't fucking you tomorrow...am I?...

Old 11-26-2008, 11:39 PM
Burning Brakes

I completely agree with ^ btw. I was trying to point out all of those things earlier but my vocab isnt as entertaining....well said dark
Old 11-26-2008, 11:43 PM
Instructor

Do It!! DO IT!!!! lol
Old 11-27-2008, 12:09 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Originally Posted by Papa_Sean
I completely agree with ^ btw. I was trying to point out all of those things earlier but my vocab isnt as entertaining....well said dark
That's right man...no doubt! I'm surprised as hell that the average dude doesn't get this philosophy! Check this out...true story, happened a few days ago (I wasn't there, but a friend of mine was)...

A co-worker/chick that is married to a dude that WORKS WITH US, was walking by a partner of mine and two or three other dudes at work. My boy said hey, this dude right here titties look bigger than yours girl. She was like whatever, no they don't. Then she stopped, RIGHT ON THE WORKROOM FLOOR, and pulled up her shirt and bra so they could see them real quick! She was like now what? My boy said, his ass fatter than yours too! Hahahahahahaha!

Man, this same chick showed my man and them her bikini wax with a lil bit left up top! I don't see that shit because I don't work in the building, but they tell me this shit. She has told me before though when we used to work in this other building that if I pulled out my dick she would drop down and suck it in front of everybody!!! It took everything in me to prevent me from doing that at work! Hahahaha! Fuck it, I had to give her that one! Haha!

Bottomline...these married hos are fucking...it's either gonna be you, me or some other mofo! Get in where you fit in!!!
Old 11-27-2008, 08:50 AM
Great. Now he's loose.

Received 28 Likes on 24 Posts
Don't forget, these married mutherfuckers are fuckin' too, and it may be someone like me... You married men are easy prey.... you have arrows pointing to your dicks!!! hahahahah Don't act like saints.
Old 11-27-2008, 09:57 AM
Suzuka Master

As I said, I completely agree it takes two to tango. I still think any man trying to take advantage of a women in a weakened state, either by alcohol or by emotional issues, deserves an ass kicking... but maybe I'm old fashioned in that sense.

It seems like you are going off the maxim that it is acceptable for all single men or women to try to engage in a relationship with anyone they are physically or emotionally attracted to, regardless of that person's status, and it is the sole responsibility of a married man or woman to resist temptation. I disagree. I feel that our society functions best if men (and women) respect one another and don't actively try to destroy what others have for their own personal gain.

Mike
Old 11-27-2008, 11:00 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

As I said, I completely agree it takes two to tango. I still think any man trying to take advantage of a women in a weakened state, either by alcohol or by emotional issues, deserves an ass kicking... but maybe I'm old fashioned in that sense.

It seems like you are going off the maxim that it is acceptable for all single men or women to try to engage in a relationship with anyone they are physically or emotionally attracted to, regardless of that person's status, and it is the sole responsibility of a married man or woman to resist temptation. I disagree. I feel that our society functions best if men (and women) respect one another and don't actively try to destroy what others have for their own personal gain.

Mike
So if a woman cheats with a married man should the wife try to kick her ass because he was drunk when she did it? And for all the women that he cheats with, she should call them up and harass them and try to fight them? Or should she make her man accountable?

It is not the way of our society to solve problems with our hands. And when you seek to kick someone's ass because they slept with your wife, then you better make sure you bring enough ass yourself, because everybody that fucks her might be a lil bit bigger and badder than you! So obviously that can't be the solution can it?

The solution is to check your spouse...not the person that's fucking them...If he or she wants to fuck, then they will. And if you hang on to them, and attempt to defend their honor, fighting everyone that comes their way, then you might get hurt more than just emotionally in the process.

Look, if you think that I am advocating approaching married women as fair game, then you are wrong. I am not saying a married woman is as much fair game to go after as a single woman. Trying to fuck a married woman, who otherwise would not have engaged, is wrong! I agree with that. Having said that, if a man was to pursue a married woman and she did engage in sex with him, SHE is wrong, not the man. He can't do anything to her that she doesn't want to let him do. If you want to give married people that fool around on a whim, that are enticed by others, the illusion of being innocent lambs led to slaughter by ravenous horny wolves...then you are fooling yourself my friend.

No, what I am saying is that if a married woman solicits my erection, I will point it in her direction! I don't consider a woman to be your woman if she is chasing me! You may think she is, but yeah, that's just you. You would be delusional.

So, should we actively chase and pursue married individuals as we would single people...no.

If one comes our way though, is it our responsibility to not fuck them so they can attempt to maintain some type of false honor or harmony in their home...NO!

Ask yourself this, ye keepers of the blame: Can your spouse come to you and say it is not their fault, or only partially their fault that they slept with someone else? Will you want to hear or accept that after they tell you they did? Better yet, while they are trying to explain it thru bs tears, will you hug them and tell themit's not all their fault?

YOU: "Now, now...it's not all your fault...he didn't have to wave his big dick at you like that. I know you are weak and able to be taken advantaged of. He shouldn't have done that to you. Put all that temptation in your face and on your mouth like that. How could you resist that? Bad man! Bad man! But it is partly your fault too honey...you must try harder next time okay?

HER: Ok honey, I will try. I promise ok. Maybe if I just don't look at it so hard I can escape okay. But it was sooo big! And this one was chocolate!

YOU: I know honey. We will work on it together. But I'm going to have a talk with him about him putting his big dick in your face too! It's as much his fault as your's. What's his name?

HER: I can't remember honey. He told me but I forgot. I said it over and over again while I was fucking him and I still can't remember! I'm sorry honey, I did it again...

YOU: Honey! I told you the last time to write it down right after you fuck them so you don't forget! How am I supposed to stop this from happening if I can't talk to whoever the guys are that you are doing this with?!? You gotta give me a lil help here honey!

Yeah...that's it. That's how it goes huh? And that's how you fix it right? Keep chasing that pipe dream (excuse the pun)...

Last edited by darksom1; 11-27-2008 at 11:03 AM.
Old 11-27-2008, 11:15 AM
Disturbin' The Peace!

Wouldn't touch her. Adultery isn't a game I want to play. There are to many consequences and regrets to messing with a married woman. Epsecially a pissed off husband with a 12gauge.
Old 11-27-2008, 11:16 AM
Suzuka Master

I agree that any spouse who cheats, for whatever reason, under whatever influence, isn't worth the time of day and the relationship should not continue. But as you said, people should not go after those in a serious relationship the same way they go after single people. Why? I say it is because it is disrespect towards your fellow man.

If I found out my "wife" had cheated on me with multiple partners... was basically a slut, I'd ditch her ass and not worry about all the guys, because clearly there is something seriously wrong with my "wife" in regards with commitment. However, and back to the OPs example, if my wife and I had kids, and I found out that she had been involved in a developing relationship with a co-worker. And then I found the co-worker had thought about the fact that we had a family, had met me before, and taken the steps to ask people on the internet what they thought about him going forward with something that was GUARANTEED to destroy a family, fuck over kids lives, etc, and he went ahead and did it, he's gonna get fucked up.

My thinking is, even if another guys wife was that "slut," I still would want nothing to do with her because I want NO part of screwing over another guy like that, even if it's on his wife, I still feel some responsibility towards him.

Mike

Last edited by crazymjb; 11-27-2008 at 11:19 AM.
Old 11-27-2008, 11:26 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

However, and back to the OPs example, if my wife and I had kids, and I found out that she had been involved in a developing relationship with a co-worker. And then I found the co-worker had thought about the fact that we had a family, had met me before, and taken the steps to ask people on the internet what they thought about him going forward with something that was GUARANTEED to destroy a family, fuck over kids lives, etc, and he went ahead and did it, he's gonna get fucked up.
It's kind of hard for even me to argue with that one Mike. That's a pretty cruddy dude right there! But I'm still kicking her ass to the curb because even more than him, SHE knew what we had and what was at stake! So if it was worth the risk for her, then by all means I'm gonna make her ass pay the price!
Old 11-27-2008, 11:33 AM
Suzuka Master

We're on the same page with that... It does rest on her at least 500X more than on the guy, but I don't think that means he gets a free ride. "Cod of Man" comes into effect in my book, and I can't overlook that.

This got me started thinking on laws against adultery... Are they more to maintain families by discouraging adultery, or are they so guys have a legal way of "getting back" at someone who messed with their wife (or in some cases their wife).

Mike
Old 11-27-2008, 04:23 PM
Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

This is obviously a "trick" question...as in slut...

But, for the record, it is not your job nor obviously your position, to save someone else's marriage. I am not the "emotional" type, so don't expect more of the same moral mumbo jumbo from me for the sake of love and humanity.

If it was my wife you were going to fuck, I would tell you to do it. Go for it. If she would fuck you then she is not my wife. She does not, and will not, have the best interest of our home in mind. So punish her. I just hope it happens enough times where I can catch her so I can know and leave her.

Anyone who fucks someone else's wife is not the problem people. He is not even PART of the problem. No...he is part of the solution. Because before that dude ripped her a new one, she already was where she was from an emotional and mental standpoint. This point of view is a deviation from the norm, so I expect it to get it's fair share of criticism. But I am a realist. I don't say the "right thing".

And why does every time the fucking a married person thing come up, the question is asked about whether or not the person can find someone single, or that there are plenty of single people out there?? There is no choice here! If he said should I fuck a single person or a married person, then ok, ask that. But that is like asking someone if I should fuck a black chick if I am white? Is the response going to be no, what, are there no more white chicks available? You can fuck whoever you want when the opportunity presents itself. I'm a cocksman. If a married chick came my way, then I am drilling her if I think the situation is cool. Meaning she won't geek out on me, has a level-head, and there is enough reasonable distance between me and her bullshit at home. Doesn't mean I think I'm teflon, just that I want to minimize risk.

The obvious question here is not should I fuck a married woman, or even if it is wrong to fuck a married woman. There are justifiable reasons for both. If you are a religious man, then no. If you are a man that believes in karma, then no, because you will drive yourself crazy. But for the people that say why not just leave here alone because she is married, with kids, and a house, and a dog...no...not good enough. Doesn't she know she has all of that? Now, I wouldn't make a relationship out of it, but yes I would tap it. I'm a cocksman. Not even debatable, except for what I mentioned previously. I have discussed this with coworkers and many others. Not up to me to save your marriage, and not up to you to save mine.

Having said that...the obvious question here is should I fuck THIS married woman...and the answer is NO! A resounding no!! Reason being, you WORK with this married woman! Trouble can follow an affair, and you don't need that shit at work! No freaking way! I would pass...but too late for that huh man...leave it alone and hope you don't get rained on by a jealous, clueless husband. Yeah, I called him just that. Because if you are mad and chasing after a guy for fucking your wife...then you are clueless! He ain't the problem...she is! He was your solution to your problem because now you know!

This lesson is one that life teaches you. Not one that you find in class. But if you are a clone of the societal brainwashing mechanism, then you chase the dude that fucked your wife, keep her, make up to her, and discover much later on that the only thing you both have in common is dick on your breath...But if you get rid of her ass and look at that affair as an eye-opener - then you are on the fast track to recovery!

Not meant to be appealing...but it is damn revealing...

Get in where you fit in...
Hallelujah brotha. If a dude is fuckin my girl i'd thank him for letting me know that that bitch aint worth it and i'd just leave. no big fight or fuss. So much pussy in this world...why linger?
Old 11-28-2008, 08:19 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 223 Likes on 184 Posts
Yeah, & I have more then once. Yes I'm ashamed

Quick Reply: Would you mess around with a married woman?