Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Would you mess around with a married woman?

Old 11-21-2008, 08:27 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Would you mess around with a married woman?

I'm stuck. There is this woman that works with me, in the same building. We get along awesome, attractive, yadda yadda yadda.

She has made it very clear that she would like to take our relationship to a sexual level. But of course...she's married, and has a few kids. What do you say? Do you go for it? I mean...its her life right, I have nothing to lose. Part of me is going for the yes, but the other part is like....I dunno, morals are getting the best of me.

Discuss.
Old 11-21-2008, 08:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 1,080 Likes on 661 Posts
Hey Katana, what's going on? Where you working now?

Me personally, no f'in way would I mess with a married woman. You have no clue what might happen. Jealous husbands can do some scary sh!t.
Old 11-21-2008, 08:49 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by NSXNEXT
Hey Katana, what's going on? Where you working now?

Me personally, no f'in way would I mess with a married woman. You have no clue what might happen. Jealous husbands can do some scary sh!t.

Hey buddy. Doin' alright. I work in some regular joe schmo gig, working in an Office Space type environment. It blows.

And yea, I've thought of the jealous husband bit too. I feel bad, cuz I've met the guy, and he's pretty cool, I bought him a few drinks and shot the shit. And I may be putting up this thread after the fact...I may have already...uh...well...you get the idea.

I'm now looking for validation that I made the right choice, which as more and more time goes on, I think I may have to leave this alone.

btw, Zaino still sucks.
Old 11-21-2008, 08:57 PM
Instructor

don't mess with her. cos if you do you're jeopardizing your relationship and her as well.
Old 11-21-2008, 09:14 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Fuck the dog shit out of her !!!!!!!!!!!!

Ive passed on hot ass twice, i regret not going for it on both counts.

Just don't get cough, Plan that shit out, have a back up plan for you're backup plan lol

Cover you're ass, get some ass, Life is good
Old 11-21-2008, 09:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 2,329 Likes on 1,309 Posts
Me? No way. Many reasons in my case.

Other people, well thats their decision.
Old 11-21-2008, 09:28 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 71 Likes on 28 Posts
Messing with a co-worker? No.
Messing with a married co-worker? Definitely not!
Messing with a married co-worker who has kids? Hell no!!!
Old 11-21-2008, 09:45 PM
Crabcakes and Football!!!

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
see sasha's statements. i am in total concurrence. not worth it.
Old 11-21-2008, 09:54 PM
Oh well it's

Originally Posted by sasha
You don't want karma to bite you in your ass later on down the road
Old 11-21-2008, 10:10 PM
Be Strong AND Courageous!

Received 43 Likes on 34 Posts
How many times and ways can we say NO...

... there are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many free and clear women out there to go there... now go out there and find them!!!!
Old 11-21-2008, 10:18 PM
Racer

Karma's a bitch
Old 11-21-2008, 10:30 PM
2008 Acura TL

Received 197 Likes on 183 Posts
Originally Posted by Agent0r
Karma's a bitch...fuck it!
haha, j/k. I agree, don't do it.
Old 11-21-2008, 10:39 PM
.... .... .... ... ....

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
Old 11-21-2008, 10:54 PM
Drifting

Received 212 Likes on 100 Posts
Originally Posted by sasha
+1.

key words:

co worker
married
married co-worker

I draw the line on married women/women in a serious relationship. if they are single/divorced/separated, its fair game.
Old 11-21-2008, 11:00 PM
¿baCon?

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Married chic, sure go for it....

but like the previous, NOT FROM WORK.. dont put your job in jeopardy my friend.
Old 11-21-2008, 11:32 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 129 Likes on 101 Posts
No man can resist a hot piece of ass practically giving itself to you on a silver platter. But you have to wonder if she gets around, and in that case I would think about not doing it and catching something.

So I hope this advice didn't help you at all, lol.
Old 11-21-2008, 11:56 PM
Suzuka Master

I think knowingly engaging in an affair is one of the lowest things you can do. On top of that you said you've met her husband and he's a cool guy? Fucking someones wife is pretty much the most you could do to completely fuck a guy over, apart from raping him in the ass. Be a decent fellow man, or person, and get your own. If you screw(ed) this chick you are a key player in destroying a marriage, fucking up the childhood of a bunch of kids, and just being a dick. Don't do it.

Your own safety is a whole other issue. I know guys who would, and who have, beaten the ever living shit out of someone for fucking with their girl/fiance when they were away. People have been killed for it too. Think about it before you go ruin this family.

Mike
Old 11-22-2008, 12:02 AM
Chillin' in my trailer

^ to tha
Old 11-22-2008, 12:04 AM
Custom User Title

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
Yeah, I definitely wouldn't fuck around with that shit. That takes a pretty low person to do something like that, especially having met her husband.
Old 11-22-2008, 12:48 AM
¿baCon?

^^ didnt know you met the chics husband, you should tell him that his wife is "permiscous"
Old 11-22-2008, 01:00 AM
Kang Ho

seem like the guy already did it. he's just looking for excuse to make up for it....
Old 11-22-2008, 02:37 AM
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
also if she gets pissed at u, she will tell her husband some crazy shit about u, such as u got her drunk and took advantage and so on and so forth. if her husband was only a bf, id say go for it. but since shes married i wouldnt think about it. how would u feel if someone was banging ur wife...and seriously, the kids get punished the worst out of everyone.

but on the other side shes obviously not happy with her husband but that doesnt justify it at all
Old 11-22-2008, 10:38 AM

Received 58 Likes on 34 Posts
Originally Posted by Katana18

And yea, I've thought of the jealous husband bit too. I feel bad, cuz I've met the guy, and he's pretty cool, I bought him a few drinks and shot the shit.
Classy. Did you make a toast and say, "Here's to f-ing your wife" too?

It takes two people...She's obviously willing and wanting to engage in this type of behaviour despite a husband and children at home... But I don't know why you would want to be 'the guy' to help her make it happen. So to answer your question: No, I wouldn't want to take part in helping a marriage and family life fall apart even more than it must be (for her to do this).

Don't have enough confidence in yourself to find someone who is available?
Old 11-22-2008, 11:22 AM
dom
Senior Moderator

Received 801 Likes on 662 Posts
Originally Posted by crazymjb
I think knowingly engaging in an affair is one of the lowest things you can do. On top of that you said you've met her husband and he's a cool guy? Fucking someones wife is pretty much the most you could do to completely fuck a guy over, apart from raping him in the ass. Be a decent fellow man, or person, and get your own. If you screw(ed) this chick you are a key player in destroying a marriage, fucking up the childhood of a bunch of kids, and just being a dick. Don't do it.
So wise for 18.
Old 11-22-2008, 11:35 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

This is obviously a "trick" question...as in slut...

But, for the record, it is not your job nor obviously your position, to save someone else's marriage. I am not the "emotional" type, so don't expect more of the same moral mumbo jumbo from me for the sake of love and humanity.

If it was my wife you were going to fuck, I would tell you to do it. Go for it. If she would fuck you then she is not my wife. She does not, and will not, have the best interest of our home in mind. So punish her. I just hope it happens enough times where I can catch her so I can know and leave her.

Anyone who fucks someone else's wife is not the problem people. He is not even PART of the problem. No...he is part of the solution. Because before that dude ripped her a new one, she already was where she was from an emotional and mental standpoint. This point of view is a deviation from the norm, so I expect it to get it's fair share of criticism. But I am a realist. I don't say the "right thing".

And why does every time the fucking a married person thing come up, the question is asked about whether or not the person can find someone single, or that there are plenty of single people out there?? There is no choice here! If he said should I fuck a single person or a married person, then ok, ask that. But that is like asking someone if I should fuck a black chick if I am white? Is the response going to be no, what, are there no more white chicks available? You can fuck whoever you want when the opportunity presents itself. I'm a cocksman. If a married chick came my way, then I am drilling her if I think the situation is cool. Meaning she won't geek out on me, has a level-head, and there is enough reasonable distance between me and her bullshit at home. Doesn't mean I think I'm teflon, just that I want to minimize risk.

The obvious question here is not should I fuck a married woman, or even if it is wrong to fuck a married woman. There are justifiable reasons for both. If you are a religious man, then no. If you are a man that believes in karma, then no, because you will drive yourself crazy. But for the people that say why not just leave here alone because she is married, with kids, and a house, and a dog...no...not good enough. Doesn't she know she has all of that? Now, I wouldn't make a relationship out of it, but yes I would tap it. I'm a cocksman. Not even debatable, except for what I mentioned previously. I have discussed this with coworkers and many others. Not up to me to save your marriage, and not up to you to save mine.

Having said that...the obvious question here is should I fuck THIS married woman...and the answer is NO! A resounding no!! Reason being, you WORK with this married woman! Trouble can follow an affair, and you don't need that shit at work! No freaking way! I would pass...but too late for that huh man...leave it alone and hope you don't get rained on by a jealous, clueless husband. Yeah, I called him just that. Because if you are mad and chasing after a guy for fucking your wife...then you are clueless! He ain't the problem...she is! He was your solution to your problem because now you know!

This lesson is one that life teaches you. Not one that you find in class. But if you are a clone of the societal brainwashing mechanism, then you chase the dude that fucked your wife, keep her, make up to her, and discover much later on that the only thing you both have in common is dick on your breath...But if you get rid of her ass and look at that affair as an eye-opener - then you are on the fast track to recovery!

Not meant to be appealing...but it is damn revealing...

Get in where you fit in...
Old 11-22-2008, 11:36 AM
Go Giants

Received 1,232 Likes on 822 Posts
Sure go for it...Life is short...
Old 11-22-2008, 11:41 AM
¿baCon?

^
Old 11-22-2008, 11:44 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Oh yeah, cliffs:

I wanted to make it clear that I wouldn't seek out a married woman to fuck. But if one came my way I would. I don't care if she had kids, a husband I met, and her kids knew my kids. But I wouldn't if she worked with me...

There are rules to this game for even immoral, assholes like me...
Old 11-22-2008, 11:52 AM
Go Giants

Originally Posted by darksom1
Oh yeah, cliffs:

I wanted to make it clear that I wouldn't seek out a married woman to fuck. But if one came my way I would. I don't care if she had kids, a husband I met, and her kids knew my kids. But I wouldn't if she worked with me...

There are rules to this game for even immoral, assholes like me...
Yeah, I wouldn't want to risk my job....A possible bullet in my head is no prob though....
Old 11-22-2008, 11:56 AM
Suzuka Master

Life is short? Its the longest thing you goddamn do.

Dark, you have a point, in that "let it be revealed" that the marriage is not a good one if she is willing to cheat. That, however, does not make it a good thing for him to go and finalize what can be assumed about the quality of the marriage. If my girlfriend/fiance/wife was willing to cheat on me and be done with our relationship, would I want to know? Hell yes. I wouldn't want to discover this by finding out she fucked some guy I had drinks with and thought was a cool guy, and then came back and fucked me. Or that this had been going on for an extended duration.

You also failed to notice he said nothing about her leaving her husband for him. They are going to be having an affair. So basically this married woman, who may actually love her husband and just want something different in regards to sex is destroying her relationship with him by having sex with someone else, actively cheating on him. We also don't know what steps the OP took to make someone possibly going through a confusing time fall off the edge. Her husband may remain oblivious to this whole thing, which doesn't help him realize his wife is a cheating whore, it just makes him look like a jackass.

Now on a personal note, would I want to be in a relationship with anyone who would even consider cheating under any circumstances? No. However, people who consider cheating, for whatever reason, haven't actually done anything yet. Couples therapy, sex toys, who knows what could save their relationship, which is very important especially considering kids are involved. Marriages that end based off cheating usually don't end well, and it leads to problems down the road. I have some very close friends who's parents have gone through that and its a giant fucking mess, even though it's years old.

Also... I really want to stress your personal health and safety. You don't know but you could be playing with fire. Ever had a buddy with a temper problem? What if someone fucked his wife... Again, people have been killed for that shit.

Mike

Last edited by crazymjb; 11-22-2008 at 11:58 AM.
Old 11-22-2008, 12:00 PM
Go Giants

Originally Posted by crazymjb
Life is short? Its the longest thing you goddamn do.
And its too short....
Old 11-22-2008, 12:01 PM
Suzuka Master

I may agree with you in a couple years...

Although, I've had a few moments the past few months I wouldn't mind looping for the rest of eternity.

Mike
Old 11-22-2008, 12:10 PM

Received 58 Likes on 34 Posts
"Not our responsibility to try and save a marriage," IMO, is totally different than not playing a part in helping ruin one. One is not the opposite of the other. By not screwing around with someone's spouse, you are not "saving their marriage"...you're just choosing not to help it along at falling apart.
Old 11-22-2008, 01:31 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 113 Likes on 78 Posts
Karma is a biatch Get your dick wet someplace else besides work.
Old 11-22-2008, 02:09 PM
dumber than a box of hair

Unless you enjoy looking down the business end of a hunting rifle or being named co-respondent in a divorce action, stay away. You have no way of knowing if she's done this before and whether or not he knows she's cheating on him...and if he knows, you don't know how he'll react. It can easily get very messy very fast.
Old 11-22-2008, 02:53 PM
¿baCon?

play the game "just the tip" you'll be okay.
Old 11-22-2008, 02:54 PM
¿baCon?

Originally Posted by Whiskers
And its too short....
^+1

Whiskers needs to write a book. His wisdom is infinite.
Old 11-22-2008, 08:30 PM
GO DAWGS!! SICK'EM!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
back the away from that shiz....
Old 11-22-2008, 10:28 PM
Banned

Well, thanks for all the responses. This is not as easy a decision as it seems. Its more than just a piece of ass. It's almost like we were made for each other, and the mutual attraction is really hard to deny. We were talking today, and we both agreed if she wasnt married, we'd probably be living together within a month.

I didnt actively seek her out or attempt to fuck her husband over, its just two people who happen to be really into each other and are finding it tough to keep their hands off each other.

As for the comments "cant you find a single girl" or "dont you have enough confidence to find someone else", that shit is stupid. You cant help who you're attracted too. Of course I can find a single girl, but damnit, I'm just so into her.

Either way, I told her today that we should probably cool it, there are way more cons than pro's if this ends (which i know it eventually has to). She wasnt too thrilled, but understood. We'll see how it progresses, cuz she's already called me and texted telling me she doesnt want it to end, and to be honest, I dont either.
Old 11-22-2008, 10:29 PM
dom
Senior Moderator

Received 801 Likes on 662 Posts
Based on past Katana threads, this will not end well.

Quick Reply: Would you mess around with a married woman?