Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Would you buy your girlfriend a boob job?

Old 02-02-2007, 05:03 PM
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by B18Ch1ck
Thank you very much, Ken!

What if we judged you guys by engine size like you judge us by breast size? How do I compare this; what if we looked down on 4-banger boys like some of you look down on B-cups? I mean, 4-bangers are definitely enough to get by and they definitely have a loyal following, but there are some who don't feel like it's enough. But how much is too much? I mean, I know that there are some TSX drivers on here who can relate to not biting off more than you can chew, and isn't anything more than a handful a waste?

I can assure you that each and every one of you is a person with ideas and feelings, and should be seen as more than just a nut sack with a wallet attached to it. There will always be the women who judge you on your money/cars/whatever, just like there will always be the men who judge us on our breasts/bodies/whatever...

Is the mark of your manhood a K- or J-series motor? Conversely, is the displacement of her breasticular tissue the mark of her womanhood? Personally, I like the fact that my back doesn't hurt and that I can walk around without a bra without feeling like my "weight distribution" is being thrown off. And you should too, because we were made to be who we are, and nothing like breasts or labia should matter because there are more important sets of circles and lips. They're called the eyes and mouth, and they're attached to the most important sex organ of them all - the brain.
Yeah !!!! I mean This chick knows what she is talking about & im not just blowing smoke up her ass. Some people may argue that getting brain is just as important as having sex. LOL Back to the topic.
I HATE Fake tits. Id rather a AA than a fake set.
Its all about the sexuality of the girl & the experience 2 people can give each other. Besides some girls with perfect bodies cant F*** to save there lives. Atttraction & chemistry is what does it.

Last edited by CJ Majesty; 02-02-2007 at 05:06 PM.