Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Why I Left My Fat Wife

Old 02-21-2009, 12:46 PM
Runs on Dunkin

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts
I am in no way attracted to highly overweight women..I can take a little curvy (a few extra pounds) but no obese crap.

But I guess there are advantages-

Give a man some food and he'll be full for a day, give a man a fat wife and he'll never go hungry
Old 02-22-2009, 06:01 AM
registered pw

Received 354 Likes on 252 Posts
Originally Posted by darksom1
Her man would beg to differ...everytime she got on top...if the numbers (weight) soar, the "pole" is sore...
this is true
Old 02-22-2009, 08:22 AM
Team Owner

Received 3,864 Likes on 2,031 Posts
Originally Posted by dallison
this is true
Then you're doing it wrong. Everything in the vicinity of the pole might be sore, but the pole itself shouldn't be supporting her weight in any way when she's on top.
Old 02-22-2009, 10:23 AM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 196 Likes on 99 Posts
Like most every man, I prefer a thin woman, but I certainly wouldn't love anyone less if she gained a little weight. Why should I? It amazes me that so many guys seem to think they have enough physical attributes to attract and keep any woman they want and expect she to maintain her physical appearance throughout the years. The same guys who eventually experience the thinning hairline and protruding stomach. I suppose we are to consider women shallow and self-serving for not loving us as WE change?

The thing I dislike the most about weight gain, however, is not the physical appearance. It's the health issues. To me, it's just as bad as increased smoking, eating the wrong foods, and not exercising.

Terry
Old 02-22-2009, 10:32 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by svtmike
Then you're doing it wrong. Everything in the vicinity of the pole might be sore, but the pole itself shouldn't be supporting her weight in any way when she's on top.
Awww..Poor "lil" squirrel...him not getting up in dem guts deep enough?....

Now, from what I remember, you actually have a big wife right? And you say that he is doing it wrong if his dick can get sore in the pussy and a big girl is on top? Hahahaha...noooooo...YOU are doing it wrong, or not enough, or as Lil' Kim would say:

"You can't work the middle, cuz your thing too little"

Dude, whether I am on top or bottom, I work out. You see squirrel, this is just another one of those areas where you are just not qualified to speak on. This isn't about "bacoooonnnn" or "what am I doing today" or "quick, pull my finger" like you usually play with your other lil friends JediMindTrick and Stogie...noooo lil squirrel! This is about fucking! But I bet you think you do know because you have a kid or two right? Wrong! Busting a nut has nothing to do with pleasing the "puzze`"!!

You see lil squirrel, because of the constant grinding, gyrating and moving back and forth of your wife while she is on top, guess what lil squirrel...your dick actually moves in the pussy and takes a beating!! Its just one we put up with to get that pleasure in lil squirrel, but yeah, it takes a pounding, especially if you have "tonnage" on top like you should have, or would have...Sounds like judging from your comments, you don't have the "size" to take a "seismographic" reading...

But hey, you are obviously not going anywhere for a while lil squirrel, so why don't you take some days and nights off of "here"...and get in some "nut harvesting" with the ol wifey? Whaddaya say? After all...like your avatar indicates...aren't you just a lil squirrel trying to get a nut?...

Old 02-22-2009, 10:44 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Originally Posted by teranfon
Like most every man, I prefer a thin woman, but I certainly wouldn't love anyone less if she gained a little weight. Why should I? It amazes me that so many guys seem to think they have enough physical attributes to attract and keep any woman they want and expect she to maintain her physical appearance throughout the years. The same guys who eventually experience the thinning hairline and protruding stomach. I suppose we are to consider women shallow and self-serving for not loving us as WE change?
What you aren't understanding is that first of all, "most men" prefer some meat on the bones and not a skinny woman. Meat on the bones does not mean "fat" it means "phat". We would take a nice rack and a nicely contoured hips/ass over an ironing board anyday!

Also, women are more emotionally grounded than men, so they are more likely to give in on their list of "demands" than a guy would because they recognize more readily the redeemable qualities of a person and the needs of the home faster than their counterpart. They are looking for the strong, stable and able as well. Its not to say that men never do, it just indicates that they are least likely to at the outset and during the early years. Men place more of a premium on assets because they are worried about what people will think or stroking their ego. It's just the way it goes. Amongst primates, they pick out the cream of the crop. So eye-candy gets you that nod and that high-five, not the "redeemable qualities". As we get older and our needs change or turn to the "redeemable qualities" then our "list" is modified as well...
Old 02-22-2009, 11:02 AM
Moderator Alumnus

What you aren't understanding is that first of all, "most men" prefer some meat on the bones and not a skinny woman. Meat on the bones does not mean "fat" it means "phat". We would take a nice rack and a nicely contoured hips/ass over an ironing board anyday!

Also, women are more emotionally grounded than men, so they are more likely to give in on their list of "demands" than a guy would because they recognize more readily the redeemable qualities of a person and the needs of the home faster than their counterpart. They are looking for the strong, stable and able as well. Its not to say that men never do, it just indicates that they are least likely to at the outset and during the early years. Men place more of a premium on assets because they are worried about what people will think or stroking their ego. It's just the way it goes. Amongst primates, they pick out the cream of the crop. So eye-candy gets you that nod and that high-five, not the "redeemable qualities". As we get older and our needs change or turn to the "redeemable qualities" then our "list" is modified as well...
Thank you for concern, but I understand very well, thank you.

Men place more of an premium on assets because they are worried about what other people are thinking? You and I obviously two very different types of men.

Eye candy gets me the "nod and that high-five"? Well, maybe when I was sixteen. Times have changed. Confidence in what I do and what I choose, whatever it may be, gets me that "nod". And not that it should matter, as I'm secure enough not to be concerned with such trivialities.

Terry
Old 02-22-2009, 11:16 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Thank you for concern, but I understand very well, thank you.

Men place more of an premium on assets because they are worried about what other people are thinking? You and I obviously two very different types of men.

Eye candy gets me the "nod and that high-five"? Well, maybe when I was sixteen. Times have changed. Confidence in what I do and what I choose, whatever it may be, gets me that "nod". And not that it should matter, as I'm secure enough not to be concerned with such trivialities.

Terry
I know that you like to come after me with the smart one liners Terry, but I am not describing "myself". You were talking about most men, and so was I. I was responding in general, as I thought you were.

Now, if you want to make it personal I can too...just let me know..but I was talking in general, not about "you"...
Old 02-22-2009, 11:48 AM
Moderator Alumnus

I know that you like to come after me with the smart one liners Terry, but I am not describing "myself". You were talking about most men, and so was I. I was responding in general, as I thought you were.

Now, if you want to make it personal I can too...just let me know..but I was talking in general, not about "you"...
Really...........you and I have actually never really spoken. Except of course for your attack on wndrlst a week ago.

And as you can see from my comments, I too was generalizing, from my own perspective. You commented, I retorted. If you feel that someone who disagrees with you is making a "personal attack", then that is an issue that lies with you.

Terry
Old 02-22-2009, 11:57 AM
אני עומד עם ישראל

Received 810 Likes on 522 Posts
Whoa whoa whoa guys let us all take a breather here. We are still talking about fat chicks correct?

A little weight gain through out the relationship is normal. I've done it with my two serious relationships. You just get comfortable and not trying to win someone over, it happens. A lot of these girls have more of an issue over it then we do. They are constantly concerned over 5lbs. or if something they wear makes them look fat.

If those jeans start getting too tight we're obliged to help them out and get them on the right track if that's where they want to board. If not support them, but put your foot down once the weight begins to truly affect your relationship.

For myself, I can go to thick or prefer an athletic body (tennis players, gymnasts, and dancers come to mind) to an ironing board or a girl shaped like a kong. I've always been a little soggy in the mid-section so I can forgive a girl who isn't "perfect."
Old 02-22-2009, 12:01 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Originally Posted by Hapa DC5
Whoa whoa whoa guys let us all take a breather here. We are still talking about fat chicks correct?

A little weight gain through out the relationship is normal. I've done it with my two serious relationships. You just get comfortable and not trying to win someone over, it happens. A lot of these girls have more of an issue over it then we do. They are constantly concerned over 5lbs. or if something they wear makes them look fat.

If those jeans start getting too tight we're obliged to help them out and get them on the right track if that's where they want to board. If not support them, but put your foot down once the weight begins to truly affect your relationship.

For myself, I can go to thick or prefer an athletic body (tennis players, gymnasts, and dancers come to mind) to an ironing board or a girl shaped like a kong. I've always been a little soggy in the mid-section so I can forgive a girl who isn't "perfect."
I'm sorry, I know you're being serious, but that made me laugh

Terry
Old 02-22-2009, 12:02 PM
Registered but harmless

Received 1,106 Likes on 764 Posts
So now that all you girls have your panties in a bunch, what exactly is "fat," what is "normal" and what is "thin?"

Just askin'.

FWIW, I consider 130 lbs @ 5'3" "normal."

Oh, and please, do NOT post pics in this thread!
Old 02-22-2009, 12:05 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Terry
Need I say more?

But it doesn't matter how many times, I said you like to. But I don't have a problem with personal attacks because I go rounds with a lot of people here. What, you think you should say something about me and get no response? nah, playboy, I love jone-ing dude, it's a part of my everyday!

As for the attack in the wndrlst thing and my response here, that doesn't mean I'm "bothered" it just means I'm game "Good Old Ass-kissing Terry" (just pointing out why you chose that avatar). You know how I do!
Old 02-22-2009, 12:08 PM
אני עומד עם ישראל

Some women wear the weight really well. My heaviest girl was 5'7 150lbs. She was that single mom if you guys remember from a few months back. She had a womanly shape, great curves, fake boobs, nice. Catherine Zeta Jones type body. A okay with me!
Old 02-22-2009, 12:13 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Originally Posted by Will Y.
So now that all you girls have your panties in a bunch, what exactly is "fat," what is "normal" and what is "thin?"

Just askin'.

FWIW, I consider 130 lbs @ 5'3" "normal."

Oh, and please, do NOT post pics in this thread!
Somebody posted a pic in a thread kind of like this before of a white or spanish chick in a white outfit looking slamming! That's what I think is "phat". We have seen fat already in this one...lemme see if I can find it or one like it...
Old 02-22-2009, 12:14 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Some women wear the weight really well. My heaviest girl was 5'7 150lbs. She was that single mom if you guys remember from a few months back. She had a womanly shape, great curves, fake boobs, nice. Catherine Zeta Jones type body. A okay with me!
Wasn't that you that posted that pic of the girl with the white on to show what we mean by "phat"?
Old 02-22-2009, 12:14 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Need I say more?

But it doesn't matter how many times, I said you like to. But I don't have a problem with personal attacks because I go rounds with a lot of people here. What, you think you should say something about me and get no response? nah, playboy, I love jone-ing dude, it's a part of my everyday!

As for the attack in the wndrlst thing and my response here, that doesn't mean I'm "bothered" it just means I'm game "Good Old Ass-kissing Terry" (just pointing out why you chose that avatar). You know how I do!
To be perfectly honest, I understood little of your post.

Terry
Old 02-22-2009, 12:15 PM
אני עומד עם ישראל

I'm sorry, I know you're being serious, but that made me laugh

Terry
I'm just trying to change the tone and direction of the thread. I loved reading these stories it almost made me choke on my water a few times.

Morbidly obese people in general get on my nerves. Yes genetics, environment all have its role, but if you are unhappy about it and you stress eat, that is all that is going to happen. I know it's wrong but that's just how I feel. 5-15 vanity pounds is nothing, but it grosses me out to see fat people in general who do nothing but eat... That is like their only activity to just grow and get fatter, complain about their situation or how people stare at them, but they still eat unhealthy foods and do not increase their activity levels.

I don't even mind the chubby bunnies, but past that.... it's no good man.
Old 02-22-2009, 12:17 PM
אני עומד עם ישראל

Wasn't that you that posted that pic of the girl with the white on to show what we mean by "phat"?
Yeah she was thickness too. That worked for me as well. Good memory; too young though. You know I have no problem with a lady whose got a little meat on her bones. It's healthy
Old 02-22-2009, 12:19 PM
אני עומד עם ישראל

Will, you sure you don't want pics? I'll stray away from the fat chicks. Ray you want me to post it again? I think her pic is saved somewhere on my desktop.
Old 02-22-2009, 12:19 PM
Moderator Alumnus

I'm just trying to change the tone and direction of the thread. I loved reading these stories it almost made me choke on my water a few times.

Morbidly obese people in general get on my nerves. Yes genetics, environment all have its role, but if you are unhappy about it and you stress eat, that is all that is going to happen. I know it's wrong but that's just how I feel. 5-15 vanity pounds is nothing, but it grosses me out to see fat people in general who do nothing but eat... That is like their only activity to just grow and get fatter, complain about their situation or how people stare at them, but they still eat unhealthy foods and do not increase their activity levels.

I don't even mind the chubby bunnies, but past that.... it's no good man.
I agree. This goes back to my comment about weight gain being more of a health liability for me, and not so much an appearance issue. For the most part, it's something that can be controlled.

Terry
Old 02-22-2009, 12:21 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Will, you sure you don't want pics? I'll stray away from the fat chicks. Ray you want me to post it again? I think her pic is saved somewhere on my desktop.
Oh fa sho!
Old 02-22-2009, 12:24 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 71 Likes on 28 Posts
Please stick to the topic or this thread is heading to the graveyard. If you have a great urge to defend your post or explain yourself more than once to just one particular person, just continue it via PM. Thanks.
Old 02-22-2009, 12:33 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Thin (Calista Flockhart):

Fat (Kirstie Alley):

"Phat, or meat on the bones"...the chick that Ira posted. Where is it Ira?
Old 02-22-2009, 12:37 PM
אני עומד עם ישראל

My office romance's why I always say never shit where you sleep twice ugh! Far left was the young one thick as well glasses was the girl going through the divorce who was a headcase.....

Last edited by sasha; 02-22-2009 at 01:32 PM. Reason: OP request
Old 02-22-2009, 12:38 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Or these girls...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endID=57532160

Check out the background! More cakes than a bakery my dude!
Old 02-22-2009, 12:39 PM
אני עומד עם ישראל

"Phat, or meat on the bones"...the chick that Ira posted. Where is it Ira?
Ask and you shall receive sir. I'm gonna try to find one with her body showing. I'll post if I can locate.
Old 02-22-2009, 12:43 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Bottomline, men prefer women that don't look like they just ate three or four "5....5....$5 foot lonnnngggsss!"
Old 02-22-2009, 12:48 PM
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Bottomline, men prefer women that don't look like they just ate three or four "5....5....$5 foot lonnnngggsss!"
not to be racist or anything, but at my work i noticed alot of spanish and black guys like fat girls. not crazy fat, but well overweight
Old 02-22-2009, 12:53 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Originally Posted by greco9885
not to be racist or anything, but at my work i noticed alot of spanish and black guys like fat girls. not crazy fat, but well overweight
That's not racist. Just an observation. But post pics of what you think well overweight is, or rather of the type that you have observed. Use an online pic of someone you don't know if you don't have one.

To be honest, I notice guys who just flat out prefer it are the minority in that area. Mostly guys with their own self-esteem problems are leaning toward bigger women that would be non-judgmental because of their own issues with weight. Those people are generally black, white, or spanish. I don't typically notice this amongst the asian populace for obvious reasons.

Last edited by darksom1; 02-22-2009 at 12:55 PM.
Old 02-22-2009, 12:55 PM
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
overweight = anything over 150
Old 02-22-2009, 12:56 PM
אני עומד עם ישראל

different strokes for different folks
Old 02-22-2009, 12:58 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

I don't use a BMI scale when choosing a woman, because that doesn't take into account what i like to see. I'm not interested in a "Weird Science" woman. She's not fat just because her height says she should weigh 20 lbs less on the index...
Old 02-22-2009, 12:58 PM
אני עומד עם ישראל

My homegirl is 5'10 155 she's bangin. The single mom I was messing with was pushing 150, it's all relative.
Old 02-22-2009, 01:02 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

I think that 150 and 5'3 is overweight. I don't feel the same about 5'7 and above. Depending on how it is carried, it could look pretty damn good. She is just a biscuit away from going over though...I call those types of women "biscuits"...and now my boys do too...lol...
Old 02-22-2009, 01:17 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Hmm...some of those names at the bottom are some of the same names from when I put up that apple bottom link...I wonder if they are still on that site?...hahahaha...

Here is a pic I found while waiting for Ira's to show some meat on the bones. This is not "thick"...with a nice butt it's probably just right:

Old 02-22-2009, 01:24 PM
אני עומד עם ישראל

No joy on the other pic Ray. Homegirl deleted a lot of pics from her MS. Here's the single mom (center holding the "diva" tag lol) you guys were right about and I moved on from. She's a good thick...
Old 02-22-2009, 01:32 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

I'm not saying that there isn't anything wrong with her as far as drama is concerned Ira, but she looks damn good! I see absolutely nothing wrong with her weight. That's "safe" right there playa! Damn, don't you hate it when the nice looking ones are nut jobs?

Riddle me this Batman...why in the hell do all good looking women have to have big girls for best friends???????? YYYYYYYYYYYYY????????????

Last edited by darksom1; 02-22-2009 at 01:35 PM.
Old 02-22-2009, 01:38 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Serious question...

How many fellas in here really best friend is a big, fat dude? And while that may be possible, how many fellas in here hit the hot spots with the fattest dude on their friend list as a wingman????

Why are women like that???
Old 02-22-2009, 01:40 PM
אני עומד עם ישראל

For Greco... that's 150lbs. right there my man. It all depends on how they carry it.

I know what you mean Ray. What's funny is we both want something, but her idioms and antics get on my damn nerves. I just don't want to be like my dad and have the pretty girls be my downfall.

Quick Reply: Why I Left My Fat Wife