Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Where to go from here??

Old 08-25-2004, 09:32 PM
Registered Big Dog

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
make sure and talk to her on the phone plenty and try to get a better feel for the situation...... do you really want to drive for five hours to KICK IT with this girl... ?? because that might end up happening, i think i would have to pass on driving that distance unless there was some more incentive or clarity... its on u though

i'm sure there is nice girls in your town too...... find a local one
Old 08-25-2004, 09:46 PM
Dragging knees in

Received 32 Likes on 21 Posts
Originally Posted by CLean B
make sure and talk to her on the phone plenty and try to get a better feel for the situation...... do you really want to drive for five hours to KICK IT with this girl... ?? because that might end up happening, i think i would have to pass on driving that distance unless there was some more incentive or clarity... its on u though

i'm sure there is nice girls in your town too...... find a local one

It's so hard to find a decent girl at Michigan State. Especially when I'm 22 and hang out at bars. I don't have the eye to differentiate bar sluts from decent girls. Same with the girls who come to my fraternity parties. I'm sick of looking for a mate at college.

I don't care if I drove all the way down there and ended up just hanging out with her. Because that's exactly why I'm going down there -- just to spend time with her and get to know her better.

Honestly, I think she's worth the 4-hour drive each way. She's great. Never a dull moment with her.

Besides, I like driving my car. I mean, I'm going to feel shitty for driving her so much, but I enjoy driving, especially highway.
Old 08-25-2004, 09:59 PM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Old 08-25-2004, 10:28 PM
Team Owner

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Such a stupid picture but I can't stop laughing.