Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

What's the biggest age gap?

Old 08-25-2005, 01:41 AM
Registered Abuser of VTEC

Received 115 Likes on 84 Posts
Originally Posted by spidey07
Word. You make them think that they have you wrapped.

But in reality it is the other way around. That's the thing of being played.....you don't even know that you are being played like a fiddle. Its a fine line. The real player is the one who makes the other feel like they have all the power, but yet the playee has no power whatsoever.
I meant for a hook-up. For a relationship I figure they'd figure out I was milking them pretty quick (some wouldn't though). I'm good at that.
Old 08-25-2005, 01:52 AM
Registered Abuser of VTEC

Received 115 Likes on 84 Posts
Originally Posted by amisconception
We are? What do I know

I just figured 33 year old men have more power, money, freedom, confidence, careers, etc. that most younger 20 year olds (my demographic) don't have...
Yes, well at least a lot of us are. A 33 year old guy MIGHT have:

more power (either physical or otherwise since he's had a chance to mature in his body, and make social connections)

more money (this is usually a given but not always, and at least for me this doesn't matter at all, but I guess girls like the gold)

more freedom...I don't think so. I'm not tied down to a career yet. I can pretty much do whatever the F I want.

more confidence...I question this one. I, and most of my friends, have TONS of confidence. I've walked through a bar in my boxerbriefs before, done amateur strip, wet underwear contests, and can go up to any girl or any guy and just start talking to them. Confidence has little to do with age and more to do with how you feel about yourself. Guys with an arrogant hot-shit attitude (ie: like me) will always come off as confident, even if we look like assholes.

a stable career (yeah, since he's had time).

Let me ask you this. How often do you see a girl hit on an older guy? My guess is not very often (and when it happens it's like a high school girl hitting on a university or college guy). Instead, you see her wait for HIM to hit on her! But girls will actively hit on early 20's guys (and not just cougar attacks either, I'm talking like same age girls). I've witnessed it. It happens a lot. I see it every single time I go out. An older guy will end up looking like more of a creep if he suddenly starts talking to a young woman.

Trust me, being a young, hot, pseudo-asshole with a good sense of humour and some brains to back it up is all you need. You'll have girls swooning over you left right and centre.
Old 08-25-2005, 02:52 AM
I shoot people

Received 2,872 Likes on 1,429 Posts
Originally Posted by youngTL

more power (either physical or otherwise since he's had a chance to mature in his body, and make social connections)

more money (this is usually a given but not always, and at least for me this doesn't matter at all, but I guess girls like the gold)

more freedom...I don't think so. I'm not tied down to a career yet. I can pretty much do whatever the F I want.

more confidence...I question this one. I, and most of my friends, have TONS of confidence. I've walked through a bar in my boxerbriefs before, done amateur strip, wet underwear contests, and can go up to any girl or any guy and just start talking to them. Confidence has little to do with age and more to do with how you feel about yourself. Guys with an arrogant hot-shit attitude (ie: like me) will always come off as confident, even if we look like assholes.

Let me ask you this. How often do you see a girl hit on an older guy? My guess is not very often (and when it happens it's like a high school girl hitting on a university or college guy). Instead, you see her wait for HIM to hit on her! But girls will actively hit on early 20's guys (and not just cougar attacks either, I'm talking like same age girls). I've witnessed it. It happens a lot. I see it every single time I go out. An older guy will end up looking like more of a creep if he suddenly starts talking to a young woman.

Trust me, being a young, hot, pseudo-asshole with a good sense of humour and some brains to back it up is all you need. You'll have girls swooning over you left right and centre.
I hear what you're saying, but I'm blessed to have a very youthful look, I swear, most people are shocked when I tell my age. I mentioned that I've hooked up with a 46 year old once for about a month... other then that... all my girlfriends/"hook ups" in the past have been 10 years younger or more... but I have to admit, there're problems along with that... I don't attract much women my age, cause they either think I'm much younger and/or don't take me seriously... kinda why I usually end up with the younger ones.
Old 08-25-2005, 08:44 AM
In the bizarro world...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Let me ask you this. How often do you see a girl hit on an older guy? My guess is not very often Instead, you see her wait for HIM to hit on her!

That's because I used the Vulcan Mind Melt on them
Old 08-25-2005, 09:44 AM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by NEVERaDuLLmoment
That's because I used the Vulcan Mind Melt on them
What is that?
Old 08-25-2005, 11:38 AM
Drifting

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
She was 10 yrs older, just a hook up. And 6 yrs younger than me once.
Old 08-25-2005, 12:06 PM
werd

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

You're totally right
Old 08-25-2005, 12:20 PM
In the bizarro world...

Anyways.....

largest age difference was 11 years.

my ex of a year was 8 years older than me.

Most men still act like children at any age...
Old 08-25-2005, 12:24 PM
Not Asian

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Never break the french rule.

1/2 your age (man) plus 7.

amazing how well it works.

Me? 10 years...she was stupid an immature, won't do it again. I was 32, she was 22.....if I had a nickel for everytime I thought "gee, you are immature and quite frankly stupid and think you have life all figured out" I wouldn't be working right now. But damn the nookie was good.
I couldn't date anyone younger than 21. She wouldn't be able to go to the same places where I go.
Old 08-25-2005, 12:33 PM
werd

Originally Posted by NEVERaDuLLmoment
Most men still act like children at any age...
Old 08-25-2005, 12:36 PM
Not Asian

Originally Posted by amisconception
and women act like bitches at all ages.
Old 08-25-2005, 12:54 PM
werd

evidently
Old 08-25-2005, 12:58 PM
In the bizarro world...

Originally Posted by phipark
and women act like bitches at all ages.
i'm not disagreeing
Old 08-25-2005, 01:33 PM
Guinea Pig

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
She was 8 years younger and it lasted almost 2 years. I have a minimum age requirement of 24yrs old now! Unless it's a one night thing.....then even the "veal" (18-19yr olds) are welcome.
Old 08-25-2005, 01:47 PM
Instructor

I was 22 and he was 28.

My parents on the other hand - 19yr age difference (dad being oldest of course).
I guess my daddie's the !

Hmm.............
Old 08-25-2005, 04:19 PM
minibike wheelie king ;-)

When I was 19 she was 28, so about two years ago I went to visit my brother at his university and I decided to return the favor to some lucky young lady , I was 27 she was 18. So 9 years both ways.
Old 08-25-2005, 04:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 740 Likes on 309 Posts
I'm going to be 29 in January, my wife 23 in Sept.
I'm getting old...
Ed
Old 08-25-2005, 10:06 PM

oldest: I was 28 and she was 38 and a former bunny at the Playboy Club in New York. Former=going downhill. Really good lay, and it was obvious how she got so good.

youngest: I was 30 and she was 19. Ahhh, young and impressionable.
Old 08-26-2005, 02:13 AM
Comptech Freak

my gf is 8 and half yrs older than me
Old 08-26-2005, 06:34 PM
97 2.2CL?for how long??

2 years younger, & 2 years older. I love and hate them both!
Old 08-26-2005, 10:53 PM
Go Noles!

Word. You make them think that they have you wrapped.

But in reality it is the other way around. That's the thing of being played.....you don't even know that you are being played like a fiddle. Its a fine line. The real player is the one who makes the other feel like they have all the power, but yet the playee has no power whatsoever.
you are so right. in my little escapade that only lasted a few months anyway, he had ALL the power. it was an eye opener once i wised up to the situation.
Old 08-27-2005, 05:14 PM
I keeps it real

I was 25, she was 36. Only lasted a few weeks but damn she was hot!

My current girlfriend is 21 and im 26. She is the youngest age gap I've ever dated so it took a lot of thinking on my part on whether or not I wanted to cross over into committment territory.
We have a blast together though and never argue or disagree on anything
Old 08-27-2005, 05:26 PM
Banned

4 years old than me
Old 08-27-2005, 10:58 PM
Banned

Relationship wise- 3 years older than her
Manwhore wise- 11 years older than me
Old 08-27-2005, 11:41 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by supermegaglossy
you are so right. in my little escapade that only lasted a few months anyway, he had ALL the power. it was an eye opener once i wised up to the situation.
heh, yep.

A woman I dated briefly (6 dates) started saying "we're moving too fast. I don't know. I know you care for me and everything is great but I need my freedom....blah....blah...blah, yappity, yappity, yappity."

My answer. "OK, its been fun...cya"

I couldn't shake her off without a restraining order it seemed afterwards. She thought she had the upper hand, the power. In reality I did - you just never let them see that. Kinda like a commercial "never let them see you sweat."
Old 08-28-2005, 11:41 PM
Drives With Hands

Three years younger.

My rule is (my age) / 2 + 7 = (her minimum age).

So, 26/2+7 = 20 years old.
Old 08-30-2005, 08:11 AM
sumbdy gettin used 2nite!

6 years older than me... still talk to her.
Old 08-30-2005, 08:16 AM
LOLZ McCain Sux

I was 17 she was 25
She used to be fat and got into a relationship with a fat guy then she worked out and got hot and dumped him and wanted a taste of chocolate LOL! She worked with me at Macy's and she ended up fucking some NFL player a few weeks later.
Old 08-30-2005, 09:07 AM

Received 162 Likes on 134 Posts
Me 17, her 27. She was my friend candice's aunt. Met at her high school graduation party. Didn't last very long but I'd do it again
Old 08-30-2005, 10:27 AM
Instructor

How do you guys have opportunities to meet and hook up with significantly older women? I'm a 21 year old college student so pretty much all I get is college girls. At my internships over the summer there's always been some fine older ladies (late 20s-ish) but they are always on a different level from me intellectually and a lot of them are married. Are most of the older women you mess around with married?
Old 08-30-2005, 10:37 AM
Team Owner

Received 598 Likes on 416 Posts
She is 7 years older than I am, and I look about 5 years older than her though.
Old 08-30-2005, 10:39 AM
Luke 1:37

My current relationship has a 5-6 year gap. Going well so far
Old 08-30-2005, 10:40 AM
teh Senior Instigator

Location: Huntington Beach, CA -> Ashburn, VA -> Raleigh, NC -> Walnut Creek, CA
Received 957 Likes on 328 Posts
when I was 18 I went out a few times w/ a girl that was 33
Old 08-30-2005, 11:05 AM
Fuct in the hed!

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
My new "prospect" is 22 and I'll be 27 in a month....I think thats pretty average!
Old 08-30-2005, 11:38 AM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by Rumble
How do you guys have opportunities to meet and hook up with significantly older women? I'm a 21 year old college student so pretty much all I get is college girls. At my internships over the summer there's always been some fine older ladies (late 20s-ish) but they are always on a different level from me intellectually and a lot of them are married. Are most of the older women you mess around with married?
Before I got my job, I was 22 at the time and a temp and one of the ladies (36) would always have me do work for her. She was going through a divorce at the time but would always drop me hints. I would think, is this lady coming on to me? She told me once, "Carl, what do you think of my shoes...they are my Fuck Me shoes!" After that, I put two and two together that the woman I thought was my boss wanted some. She asked me out for drinks...then when I told her no, she reminded me that her son is normally home, but he would be with his father for the evening. She proceeded to remind me that she did not know when she would be without him again. I agreed to meet her after playing hard to get. I met her for drinks, and she told me out right. "So what do you want to happen tonight Carl?" I said, "I don't know." lol She then told me "come on, let’s go to my apartment." I sat on the couch, within seconds; she came over and started giving me a BJ. You can figure out what else happened. She loved to give head, so I let her give me a BJ in her office and the file room. After that, I told her she was too old for me and kind of clingy. She did not take that very well.

Two years later a 40 year old nurse I played softball with called me (don't know how she got my number) at 12am asking if she could come over. I met her outside and she said we could be "fuck buddies." I also ended that and told her your old enough to be my mother...jokingly of course.

I guess what I am trying to say is that you meet alot of older women at work!
Old 08-30-2005, 11:51 AM
EVO IX MR

I'm 29, she's 43 .............sex is great, and she's really cool,..........knows the age gap is too big for a real relationship, so it's friends with benefits for real.
Old 08-31-2005, 04:14 AM
Drifting

Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts
I hooked up with with an 18 yr old over the summer. Hooked up at a friends house under the impression that she was 20-21. I didn't find out she was 18 till she started talking about her upcoming freshman year of college. Good sex while it lasted! She didn't have a problem(of course) with me being older(almost 6 yrs), but no way could I justify that one to myself. The oldest I hooked up with was 6 yrs older than me. Never serious just hung out and for the occasional bootie call. She was divorced with one kid, way too much baggage for me presently.

I've never been in a serious relationship, however, with anyone more that +/- 3 yrs.