Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

What to do this summer

Old 05-09-2004, 08:54 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What to do this summer

Well, I'm home (MD) from school for the summer (4 months or so) and the girl from school that I've been seeing for a little over a month lives about 2 hrs away from me outside of Philly...

Yes we plan to visit each other a couple times a month but obviously that will not be as much as before because we hung out everyday pretty much at school.

We've already discussed how we're not bf and gf (which is fine with me, cuz it makes me look like a pimp ) cuz we don't wanna mess with a long distance relationship during the summer but we pretty much act like it, e.g. we talked for 70 min. on the phone last night lol.

Once I start work full time on Wed. I might be able to forget about her just a little bit or lessen my desire to get with someone here at home for the summer. On the other hand I might want even more to have someone to chill with, ya know?

I guess I'm asking should I feel guilty if i mess around with someone else this summer even though me and the girl from school are not together? Because one time she said to me "I'm not gonna be hookin up with anyone else while im seeing you." I respect that a lot so i guess i should return the favor.

I guess it would help if i knew our status...when asked i usually say "we chill a lot and hook up a lot" and i really dont know what she views me as probably similarly. Any insights would be helpful.
Old 05-10-2004, 01:46 AM
Diamonds are forever...

IMO if you guys aren't officially together other people are fair game. If you two aren't willing to do the long distance relationship thing, why deprive yourself of other opportunities? If you two really wanted to be exclusive you'd make the commitment. But just to make sure I think you guys need to really talk things out so there is no confusion. Make sure and then you can hit whatever you need to
Old 05-11-2004, 04:24 PM
Banned

if your bored maybe you can make it out to the southern california cl meet?

all info is right here

http://www.acura-cl.com/forums/showt...hreadid=140129
Old 05-11-2004, 05:32 PM
Suzuka Master

haha thanks ill see what i can do
Old 05-14-2004, 04:08 PM
Suzuka Master

OK i talked to her and 'she misses me' and i guess i miss her too. seems odd that it gets this sappy between 2 peeps not even together, but hey ill take it.
Old 05-14-2004, 10:43 PM

you're single dude, you aren't tied down to her. Date around , do yo thang, and chill wit her when u get back to college.

College is the WORST TIME IN THE WORLD to have a serious relationship!!!!!!
Old 05-15-2004, 12:19 AM
Safety Car

Originally posted by TypeSKid
College is the WORST TIME IN THE WORLD to have a serious relationship!!!!!!
Yeah it is. When I left for college I had a b/f, and we were both going to the same college. Bad idea. I wanted to get to know other guys and stuff, but I was tied down. After a while, it kind of makes you resentful to the other person.
Old 05-15-2004, 05:41 AM
sup

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ok well it sounds like she wants to stay together, or perhaps become bf gf if she said that shes not gonna hook up with anyone else.

I was/am in a *maybe* similar situation. I was going out with this girl before i left for a semester in Australia. I told her that i would feel tied down if i didnt have the option to do what i wanted, cause i've already been fucked by the whole long distance thing. She said she wouldnt hook up with anyone else, and i'm 99.9% sure that she hasn't, and the whole open thing was my idea. I, on the other hand, have been doing whatever i want down here and hooking up with girls. I dont let her know, cuase it wouldnt be pretty even though its "allowed." Shes coming to visit for 10 days in a week, so now the only tricky thing is trying to avoid the girls i've been with. So if you think you can handle leading a doube kind of life without her explicitly knowing, then go for it. If you like this girl, then staying exclusive will pretty much secure a relationship (if you want one) next semester. think bout it
Old 05-15-2004, 07:57 AM
Banned

See other chicks, and say you didnt, you were only thinking of her the whole summer. Who cares?
Old 05-15-2004, 08:16 AM
Suzuka Master

Well i can figure she's not hookin up w/ anyone else, and i havent yet, but i must say if i have a chance i probably will but i would keep it on the dl
Old 05-18-2004, 06:49 PM
PcH
über dork

Re: What to do this summer

Originally posted by Mike97 3.0P
Well, I'm home (MD) from school for the summer (4 months or so) and the girl from school that I've been seeing for a little over a month lives about 2 hrs away from me outside of Philly...

Yes we plan to visit each other a couple times a month but obviously that will not be as much as before because we hung out everyday pretty much at school.

We've already discussed how we're not bf and gf (which is fine with me, cuz it makes me look like a pimp ) cuz we don't wanna mess with a long distance relationship during the summer but we pretty much act like it, e.g. we talked for 70 min. on the phone last night lol.

Once I start work full time on Wed. I might be able to forget about her just a little bit or lessen my desire to get with someone here at home for the summer. On the other hand I might want even more to have someone to chill with, ya know?

I guess I'm asking should I feel guilty if i mess around with someone else this summer even though me and the girl from school are not together? Because one time she said to me "I'm not gonna be hookin up with anyone else while im seeing you." I respect that a lot so i guess i should return the favor.

I guess it would help if i knew our status...when asked i usually say "we chill a lot and hook up a lot" and i really dont know what she views me as probably similarly. Any insights would be helpful.
This is inspiration from The Punisher right here.

If you want to do something this summer, mack that shit. Go up to her and be like, "Our relationship ain't the only long thing I got." She'll be all at first, but then she'll to the true pimp inside. She'll be beggin' for some of dat :lickit:. Do it on the one condition that she'll bring some of her senioritas to share some of that puta.

That's my . Holla at 'cha boi.