Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Vasectomy: Who has gotten one

Old 05-30-2006, 02:41 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Titand19

Crazy, I might want to be a player til 45, cause that's when you really have good income to get quality.
So basically, you are just looking for whores. You know good women are not about the money, but of course you just wanna bang golddiggers your whole life. Good job.

Crazy: children are an investment. Basically I have to use my money on someone other than me and that's an investment. Have you done any research on how much children cost to raise. You're easily looking at 50-70k annually in a big city or anywhere within a 30 mile radius.
Plus the risk of the investment is too much. God forbid my child come out retarded, or just grows up bad. You can be liable for your child until it's 18. How many of us did fucked up shit that could have evnded very badly for our parents when we were kids.
That someone that you would use money on is(are) your own child(ren), supposedly the only person(s) you would lay your life down for. Think about it when its all said and done, what will your life amount to? When you die, who will be at your funeral? Your wife, children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren? Or the waves of golddiggers you saw fit to waste your life on?
Old 05-30-2006, 02:47 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by Mike97 3.0P

But the thing is for all you fools worried about gold-diggers, how about not using your money or material things to attract bitches? b/c that's the kind of broad you'll get with that game. If you use humor, intellect, wit, etc you can hook up with normal women that don't really care about your money. If the only tools you have to pick up women are a benz and some jewels, what the fuck can you expect to get?
Big

Its like girls who get boob jobs. Yea...youll get attention. But its usually the kind you dont want.
Old 05-30-2006, 02:51 PM
Mobile on demand Agent

Originally Posted by fdl
You should see a psychiatrist first.

on serious note, I think you should see a shrink first though, just my because of your age.
Old 05-30-2006, 03:09 PM
Burning Brakes

nobody will knock you for not wanting kids for the right reasons...the reasons you gave seem pretty silly...
Old 05-30-2006, 03:30 PM

Received 58 Likes on 34 Posts
God forbid my child come out retarded, or just grows up bad. You can be liable for your child until it's 18. How many of us did fucked up shit that could have ended very badly for our parents when we were kids.
You're right, your parents must be very disappointed.

Not everyone wants to settle down, get married, and have kids. That's a decision everyone must make for themselves. I wouldn't complain about the people you're dating though. If you're constantly with people you don't respect, like, or consider to be good people, you should really wonder why you're attracting them, and even accepting them to be a part of your life. You might want to raise your standards. You choose who you surround yourself with...

P.S. I think it's a GREAT thing you aren't choosing to commit to someone and have children in the near future... You sound like you have a lot of growing to do.
Old 05-30-2006, 03:37 PM
Suzuka Master

I usually like the OP's thoughts and comments about the dating game in general. Funny, off-beat, different perspective, etc. But this thread sounds like it's coming from someone who is jaded and/or depressed.
Old 05-30-2006, 03:39 PM
Nom Nom Nom Nom

Received 76 Likes on 50 Posts
Im gettin one in the near future. The wife and I neither want another child. Plus if I ever get divorced (i know, great way to look at it) I dont want to be THAT tied to someone ever again. Even on "accident"
Old 05-30-2006, 03:39 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by SakiGT
Big

Its like girls who get boob jobs. Yea...youll get attention. But its usually the kind you dont want.
Well, it might be the type of attention they want. Afterall, bad attention is better than no attention right?
Old 05-30-2006, 03:45 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Andrea25
nobody will knock you for not wanting kids for the right reasons...the reasons you gave seem pretty silly...
The biggest reason of all was merely implied by the ones he stated. He's too immature for a kid. At least he realizes it and is thinking about doing something about it. There's a hell of a lot of people out there with kids that really should not have them.

Maybe getting snipped is a bit extreme, but hell, the fewer people we have making babies the better.
Old 05-30-2006, 03:47 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by Mike97 3.0P
Well, it might be the type of attention they want. Afterall, bad attention is better than no attention right?
Your post reminded me of this:

You know sometimes you are out at the club with your boys and you see a woman and she looks good. She looks good but not in the classical sense. She's got half her ass hanging out under the skirt, titties all mashed together, popping out the top of her turtleneck So you go to talk to her but you've been hanging with your buddies and have got a couple drinks in you so it doesn't come out right. You're like "DAMN!!! Look at them titties". She interupts you and says, "Just because I am dressed this way does not make me a whore.". That's true fellas. Just because she is dressed that way doesn't make her a whore. But you must understand ladies, that is f***ing confusing. That would be like me, Dave Chappelle the comedian, going out in public in a cop uniform. People come up to him and they're like "Help me officer, we need you over here". Then I go "Wait a minute buddy, just because I am dressed this way does not make me a police officer". You see ladies, you may not be a whore, but you sure are wearing a whore's uniform.
Old 05-30-2006, 03:47 PM

Received 58 Likes on 34 Posts
Crazy: children are an investment. Basically I have to use my money on someone other than me and that's an investment. Have you done any research on how much children cost to raise. You're easily looking at 50-70k annually in a big city or anywhere within a 30 mile radius.
Odd choice of words. Most parents consider children a blessing, not an 'investment', like the stock market. But you're right: You will need to invest in a child and his future financially....But you're forgetting the EMOTIONAL, PHYSICAL, SPIRITUAL, AND MENTAL "investment" you also put into raising a child!
Old 05-30-2006, 03:51 PM
Banned

I am OK with people saying they are not cut out to be parents. But the minute somebody talks about a child as a bad investment, my blood starts boiling. How can somebody look at a kid as an investment? It is beyond my understanding, but then again I look at the fact that he is in NYC and it starts making a little sense why.... :shakehead
Old 05-30-2006, 04:24 PM
Cruisin'

crazy stuff
Old 05-30-2006, 04:59 PM
Suzuka Master

let us know how the snipping goes
Old 05-30-2006, 05:06 PM
contrarian in fashion

Received 19 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by NSXNEXT
The odds are very high from your genes. Add to that the cum guzzling whores you're dating and you're gonna wind up with a litter full of short-bus riders.
HAHAHAHAAA!!!!
Old 05-31-2006, 10:22 AM
Team Owner

Received 601 Likes on 418 Posts
Honestly, if you want one, go for it. No one wakes up in the morning and just decide they want to have a vasectomy. Obviously he has thought this through. I know a lot of people that never want kids, and they did something about it. Including surgury. And I also know the caliber of women in NYC. Some of them are big gold-diggers.

IMO, it's better to snip-snip than to have to force yourself to raise kids you never intended to have. That's the best way to fuck up a kid.
Old 05-31-2006, 10:26 AM
Team Owner

Received 601 Likes on 418 Posts
Originally Posted by Street Spirit
Odd choice of words. Most parents consider children a blessing, not an 'investment', like the stock market. But you're right: You will need to invest in a child and his future financially....But you're forgetting the EMOTIONAL, PHYSICAL, SPIRITUAL, AND MENTAL "investment" you also put into raising a child!
Kids are a blessing only to someone that wants to have kids. My wife and I are expecting our first in about 2 weeks. I hope that my kid becomes the best thing I do in my life, but that's because I want kids.

Someone that doesn't want kids will see a child as a hugh financial burden. And they don't care to invest in the emotional, physical, spiritual and mental aspects of being a parent.
Old 05-31-2006, 11:10 AM
Banned

I dunno if its been said or not...but Water-S sure should have gotten one before he knocked up the psycho chick.
Old 05-31-2006, 06:48 PM
Burning Brakes

i've thought about getting the big "V" myself ... i'm way too selfish to have kids
Old 06-03-2006, 06:49 PM
That's unacceptable.

why all the personal attacks on someone just because they want a vastectomy?? So what if someone doesn't want kids for selfish reasons? Many people that have kids have them for selfish reasons. The world is already overpopulated-- hundreds of thousands of children die of starvation every year. Regardless of the reason, choosing not to have children is doing society a favor.

So what if the word "investment" is used to describe someone's choice to not have kids. How does that hurt you?

People often say things bordering on illegal (do a search on some posters), or at the very least extremely innapropriate for ANY forum on these boards, yet the moderators/thought police come out in full force every time myself (and others for that matter) say they don't want kids.
Old 06-03-2006, 07:10 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by ryan7645
why all the personal attacks on someone just because they want a vastectomy?? So what if someone doesn't want kids for selfish reasons? Many people that have kids have them for selfish reasons. The world is already overpopulated-- hundreds of thousands of children die of starvation every year. Regardless of the reason, choosing not to have children is doing society a favor.

So what if the word "investment" is used to describe someone's choice to not have kids. How does that hurt you?

People often say things bordering on illegal (do a search on some posters), or at the very least extremely innapropriate for ANY forum on these boards, yet the moderators/thought police come out in full force every time myself (and others for that matter) say they don't want kids.
I have a lot i want to say, but i'm gonna stick with just
Old 06-05-2006, 10:04 AM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by ryan7645

People tend to get sensitive when you talk about kids. They think it's some sort of personal attack or something.

I agree, you're doing society a favor by not having a child. If anything, adopt.
Old 06-05-2006, 01:34 PM
drop em like its hot

im about titan's age, and i understand where he's coming from. i was in a bind a few years back where i got this chick pregnant... at the time a vasectomy sounded like a very good idea if it kept me out of trouble like that. but then i realized that having a vasectomy just so that i can go around and act like a man ho just seemed wrong... but if a guy my age just wanted that extra stress of wondering whether or not hes impregnated some chick gone then i definitely understand. think of all the 1 night stands we have. what if 20 years from now a kid shows up at your doorstep and asks you where u were their whole life?

i personally wouldnt have a vasectomy but if titan19 wants one then all the power to him. if he wants to have children later on, then he'll just have to go through the procedure to undo the vasectomy, simple as that.
Old 06-20-2006, 02:35 AM
about::blank

L O L
I had forgotten how comical this site could be.

I too think I am too selfish to have kids at this time in my life, but that could change. I don't think anything is wrong with it and I am actually proud to know that it is not something I want, why have a kid if you know you will not live up to the responsibilities necessary for rearing a child, that will only lead to children that become fucked up. I know some chicks(too many) that are super clingy and have that insecure personality that would cause them to get pregnant just to keep a man. It is really scary. Gold diggers will always be around, and if that is the crowd you want to attract, more power to you.

Go get cut if that is what you want, just make sure you won't regret it down the road.