Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

The Truth Is Coming Out at 1800 hrs

Old 06-13-2005 | 10:17 AM
The Oracle of Acurazine!

Originally Posted by doopstr
I'm waiting for Xenogen's GF to confess to him about who she has been banging. Just wait.
Old 06-13-2005 | 10:20 AM
It's not over yet

mang, where is the drama, i say where is the drama
Old 06-13-2005 | 10:22 AM
The Oracle of Acurazine!

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 9 (8 members and 1 guests)
Teh Jatt, jlukja, agui, imnotasquirrel, doopstr, 1998CL3.0, FastAcura, SSN_FT1(SS/DV)

ers:
Old 06-13-2005 | 10:40 AM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Astroboy
i'd keep cheating till she trims down that ass.
Whattttt are you talking about.

That is a fine peice of ass
Old 06-13-2005 | 10:46 AM
Team Owner

Originally Posted by Teh Jatt
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 9 (8 members and 1 guests)
Teh Jatt, jlukja, agui, imnotasquirrel, doopstr, 1998CL3.0, FastAcura, SSN_FT1(SS/DV)

ers:
not really a er but this story is GOOD. I acutally went back and read the first 6 pages. So Xenogen told his g/f he cheated on her but she still doesn't know he did her friend? That'll come up sometime, and when it does ... I fear it'll be the deal closer.
Old 06-13-2005 | 11:00 AM
50? you must be kidding!

Originally Posted by jlukja
not really a er but this story is GOOD. I acutally went back and read the first 6 pages. So Xenogen told his g/f he cheated on her but she still doesn't know he did her friend? That'll come up sometime, and when it does ... I fear it'll be the deal closer.
Guaranteed

and unfortunately, female friends tell each other EVERYTHING!

Old 06-13-2005 | 11:32 AM
Wants an M3 in

AND STAY FRIENDS ... those retarded bitches :P
Old 06-13-2005 | 11:35 AM
I make Boom Boom in

Swazi king waits two weeks for wife No. 12

MBABANE, Swaziland (Reuters) -- Swaziland's King Mswati III took an 18-year-old former Miss Teen Swaziland finalist as his 12th wife during the weekend, barely two weeks after marrying his 11th, media in the tiny African kingdom said.

Nothando Dube was selected as Mswati's fiancee after last year's Reed Dance, an event where thousands of maidens dance bare breasted in honor of the Queen Mother and where Mswati has chosen wives in the past.

The Times of Swaziland's Sunday edition quoted Mswati's traditional prime minister, Jim Gama, as saying that Dube's nuptials had been concluded Saturday night.

Palace officials were unavailable for confirmation on Monday, when Mswati was due to leave on an overseas trip.

In late May, Mswati married his 11th wife, 20-year-old Nolichwa Ntenesa, who was also selected during a Reed Dance.

Mswati, 37, has drawn criticism for spending money on luxury cars while many of his 1.1 million subjects struggle by on food aid, ravaged by the world's highest rate of HIV/AIDS which affects around two in every five adults.

Xeno you might have to join this guy

http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/africa...eut/index.html
Old 06-13-2005 | 12:45 PM
Banned

If you 2 ever get back together and she wants a payback, she could cheat on you with me.
<--- I'd like to be that man
Old 06-13-2005 | 01:38 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Astroboy
i'd keep cheating till she trims down that ass.
Are you nuts? I'd that ass all night long.
Old 06-13-2005 | 03:11 PM

Originally Posted by Xenogen
Ha...That actually was kinda funny. Well people, it went like this...I told her...and at first it was like shock, and she said nothing...all of a sudden...Boom! She punched me in the face, and started to hit me, screaming and yelling at me talking about how could I do this to her, saying how long we've been together, how she loves me. From there...she then started to cry and hit me calling me an asshole, telling me not touch her. I tried to tell her how I felt about her, and of course she didnt want to believe it nor hear it. She left crying and I didnt follow. A couple of my neighbors figured out what happened in the hallway, and gave me the you're an asshole look. After all that happened, Ive been pretty much getting drunk, last night my cousin and I went into Queens to my Uncles club where some fuck tried to fight me because I was looking at his women. I dont give a fuck. All of today Ive been listening to sad story songs with my friend, Mr Cuervo I dont know what to do. I havent called her, I havent done anything...Im not gonna be one of those dudes who calls their woman 50 times so they can be forgiven. I need to do something to get her back.
HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. I told you so.
moral of the story; NEVER admit you are cheating. Remember the song, "Wasn't me"?
Old 06-13-2005 | 03:37 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by gary_william
What? You told him she would get mad? You're so smart. Is that more "age and wisdom"?
Old 06-13-2005 | 04:01 PM
I

Originally Posted by gary_william
moral of the story; NEVER admit you are cheating. Remember the song, "Wasn't me"?

I don't think anyone expected for the GF to say "oh it's ok honey, let's go out to dinner"

You give the WORST advice possible.
Old 06-13-2005 | 07:50 PM
Race Director

from a womans point of view..

if this were my boyfriend who came forward and confessed..
1) I wouldve sent you to the hospital. (but then im an angry violent individual)
2) It wouldnt matter that you came clean and confessed or whatnot, that trust is gone. it doesnt matter if you walk the gobi desert and back, in the back of my head there would always always always be doubt. I would never take you back

and as a sidenote, its going to come out sooner or later that it was her best friend.. if you manage to repair your relationship its going to go to all hell when she finds that out.
Old 06-13-2005 | 08:42 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by SilviaGTO
from a womans point of view..

if this were my boyfriend who came forward and confessed..
1) I wouldve sent you to the hospital. (but then im an angry violent individual)
2) It wouldnt matter that you came clean and confessed or whatnot, that trust is gone. it doesnt matter if you walk the gobi desert and back, in the back of my head there would always always always be doubt. I would never take you back

and as a sidenote, its going to come out sooner or later that it was her best friend.. if you manage to repair your relationship its going to go to all hell when she finds that out.
I wouldn't blame a woman, or man, for not taking someone back for cheating. Xeno went in knowing that she could very likely not want to be with him anymore. The reason for confessing is because it's the right thing to do, bottom line.

Hiding it because he may lose her is a selfish act in itself. Saying nothing doesn't mean the trust hasn't been broken; that was broken the moment he cheated.

My reasoning for telling him to confess is because, if nothing else, it will show him the damage and pain he has caused her. I've seen way too many men who cheat say, "OK, I'm going to stop because I want to be with only her," but end up fucking it up because in the back of their mind they think cheating is OK, cheating is OK as long as she doesn't know, or continue to cheat because they think it doesn't cause any harm.

Even if they don't get back together, in the long run, it will have been good for Xeno to see the consequences of his actions. My reasoning may be idealistic, but I firmly believe that in order to have a lasting, loving relationship with anyone, that it means growing as a person. I can guarantee you, if Xeno or anyone else in his situation just swept their actions under the rug, they would continue to sabotage future relationships.
Old 06-13-2005 | 09:43 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by youngTL
Xeno, did you apologize while you told her, or does she still think you're not sorry for what you did? If you already did, then just let her talk to you when SHE feels ready. If not, you're in trouble
I apologized while I told her. So this is fantastic...I told her I was cheating, and now you guys are saying that Im inevitably fucked because I didnt tell her specifics. I had sex with TWO of her friends. ARE YOU TRYING TO GET ME KILLED? Im gonna have to be like..."Oh yeah...I forgot to tell you that Jess and Kim were included in that cheating...but its ok...it doesnt count because they liquored me up and I had NO idea what was going on. "
Old 06-13-2005 | 10:11 PM
I keeps it real

I apologized while I told her. So this is fantastic...I told her I was cheating, and now you guys are saying that Im inevitably fucked because I didnt tell her specifics. I had sex with TWO of her friends. ARE YOU TRYING TO GET ME KILLED? Im gonna have to be like..."Oh yeah...I forgot to tell you that Jess and Kim were included in that cheating...but its ok...it doesnt count because they liquored me up and I had NO idea what was going on. "
I was the best friend in this situation - and i hate myself for it - but they did live happily ever after.

I basically couldnt stand the fact that I had betrayed my best friend like that so I sat him down and told him one day. It was the hardest thing I have ever done but I figured the last one to confess would have the hardest time saving the relationship. I didnt want to lose my life long friend over a peice of ass so i told him.

The ho's you've been with WILL at some point come to this same crossroads; it's just a matter of when. Since you're on a roll with being honest, you might as well tell her who they were.

Otherwise, when you think this shit is finally put to bed, shell somehow find out who and you'll be back at square one. If you dont give a shit about her; of course dont tell her who. However, if you do want to be with her for the long term there is a pretty serious chance shell figure this out and you'll be fucked all over again. Might as well get this to rock bottom now and start fresh with no more secrets.

My best friend and his girl are strong than ever now and I'm the outcast friend. It brought them closer together though because it took such incredible devotion and love to work out.

PS: if this shit has already been covered, my bad, i aint about to read 8 pages of your drama

one player to another
Old 06-13-2005 | 10:13 PM
I keeps it real

PS: dibs on your company if she kills you
Old 06-13-2005 | 10:17 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by GoDucksCLSPride
PS: dibs on your company if she kills you
Company...meaning my laundromats?
Old 06-13-2005 | 10:19 PM
I keeps it real

Company...meaning my laundromats?
uh, yeah that...or whatever it is that allows you to pay for med school and still give you time to get yourself in this mess
Old 06-13-2005 | 10:20 PM
I

Noone is saying that you should have told her specifics. She doesn't have to and SHOULDN'T know everything.

What I said though is, hope that her friend doesn't tell her.
Old 06-13-2005 | 10:22 PM
Banned

uh, yeah that...or whatever it is that allows you to pay for med school and still give you time to get yourself in this mess
Good Luck Full ownership would go to my cousin who is the co-owner. You would need to kill him first...then my uncle in Florida who gave it to us. After that you could probably buy it...
Old 06-13-2005 | 10:26 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by FastAcura
Noone is saying that you should have told her specifics. She doesn't have to and SHOULDN'T know everything.

What I said though is, hope that her friend doesn't tell her.
I was going off what Silvia said...I think I need to threaten Jess Oh yeah forgot to add that her other friends are trying to spy on me and set me up. Its a little too convenient that one of them called me to see how I was doing..and wanted to visit later. I dismissed that one...saying I wasnt gonna be home.
Old 06-13-2005 | 10:33 PM
I keeps it real

I'm tellin you man, she WILL find out who. It's in every girl's nature to wanna know this shit and Im sure shes clever enough to find the means to satisfy her curiousity.

You just have to decide how you want her to find out. From you, or from her investigation
Old 06-13-2005 | 10:36 PM
Banned

I'm tellin you man, she WILL find out who. It's in every girl's nature to wanna know this shit and Im sure shes clever enough to find the means to satisfy her curiousity.

You just have to decide how you want her to find out. From you, or from her investigation
Shit...Its just one problem after another...Shes gonna break it off with me, I can feel it.
Old 06-13-2005 | 10:46 PM
I make Boom Boom in

Xeno,

Give me your gf's number. One day with me and I'll have her come crying back to you. As for her friends trying to catch you cheating, good eye. Your gf is probably testing you, so just say no...until she really does decide to break it off with you.

If I get into the laundry business, can I have fine-ass mistresses like that? And probably all the panties I want huh? <--sell that to the Japanese men. They love that shit.

On a side note, I went to Wally-World to buy some condoms and felt dirty. Does anyone else get embarrassed buying condoms? Freakin rents laying the guilt trip on me when I was a youngin.
Old 06-13-2005 | 10:54 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by txathlete
Xeno,

Give me your gf's number. One day with me and I'll have her come crying back to you. As for her friends trying to catch you cheating, good eye. Your gf is probably testing you, so just say no...until she really does decide to break it off with you.

If I get into the laundry business, can I have fine-ass mistresses like that? And probably all the panties I want huh? <--sell that to the Japanese men. They love that shit.

On a side note, I went to Wally-World to buy some condoms and felt dirty. Does anyone else get embarrassed buying condoms? Freakin rents laying the guilt trip on me when I was a youngin.
How bout I give you the first 6 digits? Kenz vaguely knows anything about the laundromats...she doesnt need to know about it. I want her to think I have just enough money... theres some more deception. And I never feel dirty buying condoms...I feel dirty when I buy the KY.
Old 06-13-2005 | 10:59 PM
I make Boom Boom in

How bout I give you the first 6 digits? Kenz vaguely knows anything about the laundromats...she doesnt need to know about it. I want her to think I have just enough money... theres some more deception. And I never feel dirty buying condoms...I feel dirty when I buy the KY.
I asked my fiance if she wanted me to pick up some K-Y. And she said, I quote, "no, that's your job." Hehehe. Fawk! What the hell does that mean
Old 06-13-2005 | 11:02 PM
Banned

And probably all the panties I want huh?
Heh....I had an employee who use to steal womens underwear from the dropoffs. He slipped up and hid a thong in the supply closet...The old dirty bastard. Tried to tell my cousin and I that he had no idea how it got there.
Old 06-13-2005 | 11:03 PM
Banned

I asked my fiance if she wanted me to pick up some K-Y. And she said, I quote, "no, that's your job." Hehehe. Fawk! What the hell does that mean
Some weird ass sex with a strap on.
Old 06-13-2005 | 11:08 PM
Banned

OK SO on a more serious note...so Astro doesnt shut this down What am I suppose to do now...Do I make the first move, or does she?
Old 06-13-2005 | 11:11 PM
I keeps it real

OK SO on a more serious note...so Astro doesnt shut this down What am I suppose to do now...Do I make the first move, or does she?
You do, you fucked up, not her. She has nothing to approach you about except to cause herself more pain and heartache.
Old 06-13-2005 | 11:23 PM
I make Boom Boom in

Do what that dude in Italy did for this chic he loved. He loped off his weiner to prove to her how much he loves her...errrr. nevermind don't do that.

Call her up and see if she's down with meeting you. If she's okay with it, set the mood at your place: Clean it up, light some candles, turn down the lights, play soft romantic music in the background, put up pictures of you and her around your house/apt. and ....pop some popcorn and watch "The Notebook" with her. She'll be putty in your hands.
Old 06-13-2005 | 11:27 PM
Banned

Call her up and see if she's down with meeting you. If she's okay with it, set the mood at your place: Clean it up, light some candles, turn down the lights, play soft romantic music in the background, put up pictures of you and her around your house/apt. and ....pop some popcorn and watch "The Notebook" with her. She'll be putty in your hands.
Easier said than done.
Old 06-13-2005 | 11:28 PM
I make Boom Boom in

And then you hold her close, rub her, massage her, give her lil kisses all over, whisper sweet nothings in her ear, nibble on her ear, play with her hair, rub her feet, etc...etc... but no sex unless she initiates. That'll be $100 please.
Old 06-13-2005 | 11:29 PM
Banned

Easier said than done.
This ain't no cheesy Hollywood chick flick.
I make Boom Boom in

On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the highest, how pissed of at you is she?
Banned

I think I would have to do something ridiculous to get her back, like make myself look like an ass in front of alot of people because I dont give a fuck what they think.
Old 06-13-2005 | 11:31 PM
Community Architect
robb m.

Originally Posted by dom
Your a picky SOB.

MikeMc, you're 17, come back when you're a bit older. Until then your opinion ain't worth

TLover, not nuts, just not into big booty bitches.
Old 06-13-2005 | 11:31 PM
Banned

On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the highest, how pissed of at you is she?
Seeing that she punched me in the face...I would say 10, but Im gonna say 7 now because of my intel.

Quick Reply: The Truth Is Coming Out at 1800 hrs