Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Tips for lasting longer in bed??

Old 07-21-2004 | 12:26 AM
Be Strong AND Courageous!

Originally Posted by BEETROOT
get some of those numbing condoms. a friend of mine used them and said he couldn't feel shit.

no fun for you, but you can last for hours.

*** funny side story...after the girl he was with was done my buddy took off the numbing condom and the girl started giving him head. he didn't tell her about he numbing condom. she gave him head for a minute then stopped and told him she couldnt feel her mouth. she ran to the bathroom and started washing out her mouth and yelling (slurred) whats going on!?!?! I'm numb!!!!!

So sad...what a waste....
Old 07-21-2004 | 12:27 AM

Originally Posted by Always Dirty
Exactly - a great excuse to roll over and get some sleep if I ever heard one.
But this guy is 19...he can sleep the next day!!!!
Old 07-21-2004 | 12:31 AM

Gonna get da zzz's
Old 07-21-2004 | 12:37 AM
Pit Stop?

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 43

User Name Posts
DarkSithCL 18
SooDARK 7
Minch00 6
Red-CL 6
BEETROOT 2
zeroday 1
Always Dirty 1
RR32CLS 1
KLepTo 1
Old 07-21-2004 | 12:40 AM
Doin' da crack shuffle

DarkSith is such a hoowah.
Old 07-21-2004 | 12:41 AM
Doin' da crack shuffle

Originally Posted by DarkSithCL
Gonna get da zzz's

Old 07-21-2004 | 03:20 AM
Pro

Talk to your new partner...tell her what you are having trouble with...by now she knows anyway...then have her to work with you to work your way up to longer times...just take it slow...also...I have no idea how old you are, but when you are closer to 40 than 30, like me...its more about her pleasure than mine...I know I can get off anytime, but she needs you to put in some work for her to get hers...when you are concentrating on her feeling good, you'll be surprised how long you can last...and yes, I am a medical doctor...LOL
IS THAT RIGHT??? LOL
Old 07-21-2004 | 03:20 AM
Pro

Gonna get da zzz's
DON'T REMEMBER YOU NEEDING ALOT OF THOSE??
Old 07-21-2004 | 03:24 AM
Pro

OK DARKSITH, YOU ARE JUST WAY INTO THIS THREAD!!!
Old 07-21-2004 | 08:57 AM
Drifting

think of grandma!
Old 07-21-2004 | 09:01 AM
9th Gear

Originally Posted by SooDARK
Ok guys lets help each other out here! I had a GF for the past 2 years, so I thought I was all good in bed since I was used to her and could last pretty much as long as I want. Well sorta Anyway, now that I've been single for a few months and am starting to bone new girls again, I have found out that I'm not quite the stud I thought I was This chick I'm seeing right now just loves to fuck (as they all do) but so far this week out of 5 times, my numbers aren't real impressive.... 1) 5 min. 2) 7-10 min 3)45 min. (but I was shitfaced) 4)12-15 min (in shower) 5) 1 hour+ (but it was 10 minutes after the shower) (BTW-none of these were with rubbers, I refuse to use them cause I can't feel a damn thing)

SooDARK, you're focusing on the wrong thing, bro. You're talking about how long (or not so long) you lasted when what really matters is how long SHE needs it. You will find a lot of women do not want marathon sex, they want to finish and have you finish. If your woman finishes in 3 minutes, then you are wasting time and energy going for an hour.
Old 07-21-2004 | 09:22 AM
still a Masshole

But I thought you never had sex with anyone before??

Originally Posted by Minch00
Well......I dunno about you, but thinking about a dude makes my shit go soft as Charmin.......

Sorry for the TMI.
Old 07-21-2004 | 09:26 AM
Who's the masta?!...I AM!

Originally Posted by BavarianStyle
SooDARK, you're focusing on the wrong thing, bro. You're talking about how long (or not so long) you lasted when what really matters is how long SHE needs it. You will find a lot of women do not want marathon sex, they want to finish and have you finish. If your woman finishes in 3 minutes, then you are wasting time and energy going for an hour.

Exactly some of the best sex I ever had was a couple weeks ago when I could tell the chick I was banging was close to cumming so I just let it go and we ended up cumming at the same time, we were going at it for maybe 4-5 minutes. But she was twticthing like a mofo afterwards, in her words it was "Paralyzing".
Old 07-21-2004 | 09:26 AM
still a Masshole

Bavarian is right. Eat her out before hand and really get her going! There are other ways to get her off you know.
Old 07-21-2004 | 09:34 AM
Who's the masta?!...I AM!

But oh yeah back on topic, here's a tip for lasting longer:

Let her suck you off first until you bust a nut, that way you get the first one out of the way, then you eat her out for as long as it takes to make her happy, by the time you're done with her you should be ready to go again working with your second nut which will last at least twice as long as your first.
Old 07-21-2004 | 09:40 AM
Banned

I workout daily and was taking NO2 last year. Along with the NO2 it came with an info book on the product. On of the chapters was about "taking you're performance from the weightroom to the bedroom", which I found funny. Then when I was getting it on with my ex I started to notice that I would hit it raw for about 45min-1hour without me feeling like unloading. It was great! I gave my ex multiple orgasms and she was amazed. I had to cover her face with my pillow so that my parents wouldn't hear her moaning. She was going crazy and would compliment me every time. Once I stopped taking it I noticed my performance was not all that great. She even noticed it but really didn't care much since I was with her for 5years. If you work out try taking NO2 it will benefit you physically in the gym and in the bedroom. Besides what have you got to loose? I think every guy has this problem because when you focus to much on the sex and see the facial expressions the girl is making it makes you wanna bust hard core. Especially when you do it raw and you get all the feeling. Ever since I stopped taking NO2 I last about 15min-25. Weak!

You could also take the advise that I never took from a Cuban drug dealer that I was dealing with back in the days. Quote: " Put Coce in the tip of your di*k and you will for about 2-3. The chick will even put out before you".

Tip: NO2 can be purchase at you're local GNC.
Old 07-21-2004 | 09:48 AM
Banned

You might also wanna try foreplay for about 15min-30min before you get it on. This way once you are in both of you can enjoy the "BIG PAYOFF".
Old 07-21-2004 | 10:26 AM
Masshole

Exactly some of the best sex I ever had was a couple weeks ago when I could tell the chick I was banging was close to cumming so I just let it go and we ended up cumming at the same time, we were going at it for maybe 4-5 minutes. But she was twticthing like a mofo afterwards, in her words it was "Paralyzing".

That's the only way to go man. Almost everytime I have sex with my girl we achieve this. It fuckin' rules!

Old 07-21-2004 | 10:45 AM
Moderator Alumnus

Seriously. I think about going to best buy when I am having sex.
That's right. I do the same thing ahhahahhahahh..

Just dont slip and call her a CD or something.
Old 07-21-2004 | 11:01 AM
Yeehaw

Originally Posted by Waddy
But oh yeah back on topic, here's a tip for lasting longer:

Let her suck you off first until you bust a nut, that way you get the first one out of the way, then you eat her out for as long as it takes to make her happy, by the time you're done with her you should be ready to go again working with your second nut which will last at least twice as long as your first.

or just spank it before you get laid.
Old 07-21-2004 | 11:03 AM
still a Masshole

Originally Posted by 12MiDNiTe
I workout daily and was taking NO2 last year. Along with the NO2 it came with an info book on the product.
Tip: NO2 can be purchase at you're local GNC.
Was it a ZEX or NOS kit?
Old 07-21-2004 | 11:28 AM
Burning Brakes

"The pubococcygeus muscle (PC muscle) is the same muscle that you squeeze shut to stop urinating in mid stream, and it's the muscle that involuntary "pumps" when you ejaculate. It's actually three layers of muscle that surround your anus and prostate gland. Having a weak PC muscle causes weak erections, weak ejaculations, impotence, premature ejaculation, and more.

Flexing the PC muscle is also called a "Kegel," named after a famous doctor, who's name (you guessed it) was Dr. Kegel. PC exercises are extremely easy, the easiest of all the exercises in this program. We guarantee that if you stay with the program and develop a strong PC muscle, you will be a virtual "Iron Man" in bed, able to control your ejaculation, and climax when you want. Having a healthy, well-exercised PC muscle will also give you a HARD AS NAILS erection, greatly improve your sexual stamina, and even reverse many, if not all of the sexual problems men face as they age. Every man on earth should do some kind of PC workout.

Locate your PC muscle:

Before you can work the muscle you have to know where it is, and how to find it. The easiest way is while urinating. Try this: urinate and when your about halfway done, stop the urine flow completely. It may take several attempts to actually isolate the PC muscle--the buttocks muscles have a tendency to kick in if the legs aren't kept wide. You just used your PC muscle, as mentioned before, you’ve known about this muscle all along, just not how to use it. You can also identify the muscle by getting a very hard erection and then trying to move your penis without using your hands. You should be able to make it move or "bob" a bit, that is you using your PC muscle.

Remember:

1. PC exercises should be performed 1-2 at least times a day. You can do it while waiting for the bus, waiting for the green light (when driving) or any other "dead" time of the day.

2. The effects should begin to be noticeable right away, however any major size change will take place over weeks to months.

3. You do not have to abstain from sex at any point in any of these exercises, since sex will in fact increase the amount of blood to the penis and aid in stretching.

4. Keeping a short time between exercise sessions and sex is recommended, giving the penis time to adjust to the changes.

5. You do not need to have an erect penis to work the PC muscle. The PC muscle can be worked with or without an erect penis. "

source --> http://www.go-penis-enlargement.com/pc_muscle.html

it really works..
Old 07-21-2004 | 11:38 AM

Originally Posted by runnerX
"The pubococcygeus muscle (PC muscle) is the same muscle that you squeeze shut to stop urinating in mid stream, and it's the muscle that involuntary "pumps" when you ejaculate. It's actually three layers of muscle that surround your anus and prostate gland. Having a weak PC muscle causes weak erections, weak ejaculations, impotence, premature ejaculation, and more.

Flexing the PC muscle is also called a "Kegel," named after a famous doctor, who's name (you guessed it) was Dr. Kegel. PC exercises are extremely easy, the easiest of all the exercises in this program. We guarantee that if you stay with the program and develop a strong PC muscle, you will be a virtual "Iron Man" in bed, able to control your ejaculation, and climax when you want. Having a healthy, well-exercised PC muscle will also give you a HARD AS NAILS erection, greatly improve your sexual stamina, and even reverse many, if not all of the sexual problems men face as they age. Every man on earth should do some kind of PC workout.

Locate your PC muscle:

Before you can work the muscle you have to know where it is, and how to find it. The easiest way is while urinating. Try this: urinate and when your about halfway done, stop the urine flow completely. It may take several attempts to actually isolate the PC muscle--the buttocks muscles have a tendency to kick in if the legs aren't kept wide. You just used your PC muscle, as mentioned before, you’ve known about this muscle all along, just not how to use it. You can also identify the muscle by getting a very hard erection and then trying to move your penis without using your hands. You should be able to make it move or "bob" a bit, that is you using your PC muscle.

Remember:

1. PC exercises should be performed 1-2 at least times a day. You can do it while waiting for the bus, waiting for the green light (when driving) or any other "dead" time of the day.

2. The effects should begin to be noticeable right away, however any major size change will take place over weeks to months.

3. You do not have to abstain from sex at any point in any of these exercises, since sex will in fact increase the amount of blood to the penis and aid in stretching.

4. Keeping a short time between exercise sessions and sex is recommended, giving the penis time to adjust to the changes.

5. You do not need to have an erect penis to work the PC muscle. The PC muscle can be worked with or without an erect penis. "

source --> http://www.go-penis-enlargement.com/pc_muscle.html

it really works..
AND..if your woman does these exercises....she will be a BEAST in the bedroom or any other room for that matter....good suggestion
Old 07-21-2004 | 11:56 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by ferizzo
Was it a ZEX or NOS kit?
http://www.bodybuildingforyou.com/su...ent-review.htm

It's a Sexual 150 wet shot NOS kit! j/k

MRI NO2 Hemodilator
It will turn you from a boy to a Man. Take you're performance from the weightroom to the bedroom. LOL, but true!
I am in no way advertising this stuff but telling you guys about the experience
I had with it. Truely Monstrous!

Here is what it looks like. Anyone ever tried it?

http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/...or-review.html

Your wife will think that you are mutating into a Gorilla.
Old 07-21-2004 | 01:40 PM
Banned

Quote: Jessie Ventura in "Predator"
"This stuff will turn you into a Sexual Tyrannosaur"
Old 07-21-2004 | 02:02 PM
05' 350z 6spd.

NO, with you...that way she can adjust her style to help you last longer...
oh haha yeah we talked about it for a minute. I was just kinda like "damn I suck at sex now that I haven't had a GF in a while" and she was like "well it's ok, you're still better than my X" that made me feel a little better.....then I just told her that once I get a little more used to her I'm sure it'll improve.

She's cool about it and says she doesn't care, but I bet in the back of her head she's like aww come on!

Thanks for all the advice guys!! I might try that NO2 stuff, cuz I've gotta get back in the gym bad. I went from about 195 to 165 in the last year cause I stopped working out
Old 07-21-2004 | 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by SooDARK
oh haha yeah we talked about it for a minute. I was just kinda like "damn I suck at sex now that I haven't had a GF in a while" and she was like "well it's ok, you're still better than my X" that made me feel a little better.....then I just told her that once I get a little more used to her I'm sure it'll improve.

She's cool about it and says she doesn't care, but I bet in the back of her head she's like aww come on!

Thanks for all the advice guys!! I might try that NO2 stuff, cuz I've gotta get back in the gym bad. I went from about 195 to 165 in the last year cause I stopped working out
Awesome...glad she understood...BTW, I used to use the creatine supp's, worked great...this NO2 looks like a cool thing...I gained some insight into why I have lost very little weight since April, even though I have been watching what I eat and working out 3x a week...anyhoo..DarKSithGirl loves the new muscle...
Old 07-21-2004 | 03:08 PM
THE SILVER BULLET

just think of something else, or take some soma pills?
Old 07-21-2004 | 03:10 PM
05' 350z 6spd.

Originally Posted by pimpscls
just think of something else, or take some soma pills?
last time I went to TJ my friend bought a ton of those somas and sold them Shoulda got some for myself
Old 07-21-2004 | 11:01 PM
///M POWER

i also read that in the n02 book, i need to buy some more
Old 07-21-2004 | 11:20 PM
_

my buddy does math in his head and it works for him.
i find that a lil licking and rubbing before the act gets her off before me.
Old 07-21-2004 | 11:22 PM
Yeehaw

if you really have a problem lasting just go spank it in the bathroom before you have sex.
Old 07-21-2004 | 11:40 PM
Racer

ok... as stated previously, instead of making yourself last longer, just make her go quicker man. Either that, or why don't you just wipe your buddy off and go for round 2 No reason to stop after the first nut. Get the first one out of the way, and have fun with your second. Once you get to know her, I'm sure she'll get to the point where it's like "wow, thanks that was amazing, now it's your turn" then you have your fun bro. Just get to know her
Old 07-22-2004 | 11:30 AM
Suzuka Master

you could always get your jerk on before the big dance

then make a bet with her that she cant suck your dick hard! she start to suck it like her life depended on it!

sidemarker
Old 07-22-2004 | 11:46 AM
Banned

My buddy at work told me that he tired a new sex method, i forgot what its called, but it sound slike blue ball master. Everytime you start coming close you stop and do something else like a glass of wine or something you do this a few times and he said that when you finally go that it is fuckin amazing not to mentiont he girl most likley by then will have gotten off mulitple times
Old 07-22-2004 | 12:08 PM
Banned

Dude that PC muscle thing is cool. I always used to use it messing around with my ex but i never knew that was the illustrious PC muscle. Now that i do know i will put it to use, thanks for the post runnerx
Old 07-22-2004 | 12:08 PM
teh Senior Instigator

From: Huntington Beach, CA -> Ashburn, VA -> Raleigh, NC -> Walnut Creek, CA
Cocaine!
Old 07-22-2004 | 12:09 PM
teh Senior Instigator

and just to let you know, you are a f'ing moron for not wearing a rubber w/ women you are just fucking, an ABSOLUTE moron
Old 07-22-2004 | 12:12 PM
teh Senior Instigator

get some of those numbing condoms. a friend of mine used them and said he couldn't feel shit.

no fun for you, but you can last for hours.

*** funny side story...after the girl he was with was done my buddy took off the numbing condom and the girl started giving him head. he didn't tell her about he numbing condom. she gave him head for a minute then stopped and told him she couldnt feel her mouth. she ran to the bathroom and started washing out her mouth and yelling (slurred) whats going on!?!?! I'm numb!!!!!

problem w/ those is that the girls sometimes get the numbing feeling too. Some of those creams work well I hear

and smoking weed doesn't make you last longer
Old 07-22-2004 | 12:31 PM

TOTALLY AGREE with the no rubber thing, you gotta be a damn fool

you need to tell her straight up, "look, i've been hittin the same broad for 2 years so you're gonna
take some getting used to, if i tell you to stop, just stop for a second and i'll be all good"

Quick Reply: Tips for lasting longer in bed??