Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Threesome

Old 10-15-2006 | 08:15 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by atsxdude
Well, it did go down with success. I gotta go to my parents house but I'll divulge the details later.
Nice! Good to hear a success story on here for once.
Old 10-15-2006 | 10:04 PM
Race Director

, details man? Pics? anything?
Old 10-15-2006 | 10:18 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Sdog2012

Fuckin a!

love that movie
Old 10-15-2006 | 11:37 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by RMATIC09
, details man? Pics? anything?
um no. sorry
Old 10-15-2006 | 11:38 PM
Suzuka Master

<---- Waiting for said details to be devulged...

BTW I am a visual learner

Mike
Old 10-16-2006 | 12:44 AM
Doesn't Rice His Car

My Choices: fuck one girl, and have him fuck the other, or fuck both girls at the same time and let him go find his own. What should I do?

Ok, I don't think it's quantum chemistry here but, maybe you should just answer that one yourself.
Old 10-16-2006 | 12:47 AM

with everyone else. With me and my friends, you don't get in sombody else's way if they're doing something like this. It just isn't cool.

Tell your friend to find his own whore's
Old 10-16-2006 | 12:49 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by studville
Ok, I don't think it's quantum chemistry here but, maybe you should just answer that one yourself.
update: already did
Old 10-16-2006 | 12:54 AM
Suzuka Master

update: already did
Was it good for you?
Old 10-16-2006 | 01:39 AM
Banned

in a word. yes. aight 'm goin to bed.
Old 10-16-2006 | 02:41 AM
Glacier Frost Mica CL-S

After u were done did any of the girls say "Was it as good for u as it was for me"
Old 10-16-2006 | 07:12 AM
Safety Car

Well, it did go down with success. I gotta go to my parents house but I'll divulge the details later.
words are words; pics are truth.

"Love sucks; true love swallows"
Old 10-16-2006 | 08:35 AM
Race Director

, you created a thread asking if you should, but not a sentence worth of details?
Old 10-16-2006 | 09:21 AM
fear and Loathing

3 dog is the way to go. Tell your buddy your sorry but u need it. Maybe he can video tape for u?
Old 10-16-2006 | 09:33 AM
Team Owner

Originally Posted by jerzpwr
love that movie
Seconded.
Old 10-16-2006 | 01:04 PM
The Boss

indeed. Any serious advice?
This may be an inappropriate comment......... but I'd say do the 3 some. Your value the friendship but it wasn't like you both met them at the same time, he just trying to get a piece of it while you have the whole cake. I would have said, "i'm going to do the 3some for fun and when I'm done, you can have the Sloppy S"
Old 10-16-2006 | 01:16 PM
ALi G in the House!

man, all i gotta say is weak...weak for more then 1 reason. the reasons are as follows:
1. no pics of said girls
2. no pics of sex orgy/threesum
3. haven't you ever heard the line, ain't no fun if the homies can't have none? or sharing is caring? (and appearently you don't give a FUCK!)
4. given, i woulda had the 2 girls to myself first, i woulda told my friend to come over like 2 hours later and just show up..that way i woulda done my thing with the 2 girls, and then hooked him up as well..and at that point, the girls are so into it that they wouldn't have cared if a guy with 1 leg was fucking them as long as he was getting the job done..

tahts my 2 cents. now post pics and stop being a pussy....OR...we could just say you made up the whole thing to make yourself feel like a pimp on the interweb
Old 10-16-2006 | 01:38 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by AcuraDriver2006
This may be an inappropriate comment......... but I'd say do the 3 some. Your value the friendship but it wasn't like you both met them at the same time, he just trying to get a piece of it while you have the whole cake. I would have said, "i'm going to do the 3some for fun and when I'm done, you can have the Sloppy S"

How is that inappropriate??? Get yours! every man for himself. No one ever helped me score with anyone. (I know you already did, I'd say you made the right move.)
Old 10-16-2006 | 04:04 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by AkuraCLS
man, all i gotta say is weak...weak for more then 1 reason. the reasons are as follows:
1. no pics of said girls
2. no pics of sex orgy/threesum
3. haven't you ever heard the line, ain't no fun if the homies can't have none? or sharing is caring? (and appearently you don't give a FUCK!)
4. given, i woulda had the 2 girls to myself first, i woulda told my friend to come over like 2 hours later and just show up..that way i woulda done my thing with the 2 girls, and then hooked him up as well..and at that point, the girls are so into it that they wouldn't have cared if a guy with 1 leg was fucking them as long as he was getting the job done..

tahts my 2 cents. now post pics and stop being a pussy....OR...we could just say you made up the whole thing to make yourself feel like a pimp on the interweb
sorry. I'm not experienced in putting myself out there on the internet. I prefer to remain anonymous. Dont want shit getting back to me. Besides, as i stated these girls didnt wanna have any part to do with my friend, so the sharing was basically out of the question after that point. I mean who ever heard of picky sluts.

Any way onto the details:
Being that it was howard homecoming this weekend, The girls were coming into town. I had previously had relations with the hot chick before. Needless to say she was a little too "wild" for me to actually establish a relationship. Yet we remained friends. The whole situation started about a week ago, when she told me that her and her friend were coming into town that she wanted to meet up with me while down here. All i had to do was hook her friend up with one of my friends. However, the only one that was available was my good friend that cant buy himself a piece of ass. The Average girl was like "fuck no, i'd share you than mess with him." This got me thinking, of it started off jokingly, but then the possibility loomed. I, believing this completely possible now since the hot girl is how can you say, a free spirit , was able to convince the hot girl to convince her average girl to do it. shiiiiiiiiiit I was in a jam because i had to tell my friend the good news, and bad news. Anyway. fast forward to Saturday Night. I being the procrastinator that i am, didnt pick them up till like 1:30. They were slightly drunk by the time i got them back to my place but the average girl was seeming like she was nervous about the whole thing. I'm thinking, fuck, I'm only gonna be able to fuck one girl tonight. But thanks to the hot chick, and some more alcohol, she was more willing. Of course what the hot chick failed to tell me was that the girl was more lesbian than straight. So basically, I was the caboose on the hot chick train. Of course in the heat of things I got get some play from the average which coulda lead to some more, but she got too sick and ended up throwing up in my trash can and then ran to the bathroom. sigh. After putting my trash can on the deck and checking to make sure she'll be alright (she ended up falling asleep on my couch). The night woulda been pretty much done if it werent for the hot chick being so damn freaky. I mean who am i to say no? But really who has sex after someone throws up?
Old 10-16-2006 | 04:11 PM
Banned

oh yeah i dont have pics. Believe me or dont. i doesnt matte to me.
Old 10-16-2006 | 04:29 PM
Safety Car

haha, at least she didnt' throw up on your dick.
Old 10-16-2006 | 04:50 PM
‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›

sorry. I'm not experienced in putting myself out there on the internet. I prefer to remain anonymous. Dont want shit getting back to me. Besides, as i stated these girls didnt wanna have any part to do with my friend, so the sharing was basically out of the question after that point. I mean who ever heard of picky sluts.

Any way onto the details:
Being that it was howard homecoming this weekend, The girls were coming into town. I had previously had relations with the hot chick before. Needless to say she was a little too "wild" for me to actually establish a relationship. Yet we remained friends. The whole situation started about a week ago, when she told me that her and her friend were coming into town that she wanted to meet up with me while down here. All i had to do was hook her friend up with one of my friends. However, the only one that was available was my good friend that cant buy himself a piece of ass. The Average girl was like "fuck no, i'd share you than mess with him." This got me thinking, of it started off jokingly, but then the possibility loomed. I, believing this completely possible now since the hot girl is how can you say, a free spirit , was able to convince the hot girl to convince her average girl to do it. shiiiiiiiiiit I was in a jam because i had to tell my friend the good news, and bad news. Anyway. fast forward to Saturday Night. I being the procrastinator that i am, didnt pick them up till like 1:30. They were slightly drunk by the time i got them back to my place but the average girl was seeming like she was nervous about the whole thing. I'm thinking, fuck, I'm only gonna be able to fuck one girl tonight. But thanks to the hot chick, and some more alcohol, she was more willing. Of course what the hot chick failed to tell me was that the girl was more lesbian than straight. So basically, I was the caboose on the hot chick train. Of course in the heat of things I got get some play from the average which coulda lead to some more, but she got too sick and ended up throwing up in my trash can and then ran to the bathroom. sigh. After putting my trash can on the deck and checking to make sure she'll be alright (she ended up falling asleep on my couch). The night woulda been pretty much done if it werent for the hot chick being so damn freaky. I mean who am i to say no? But really who has sex after someone throws up?

Sigh. Such great expectations. This is the first threesome story I read that had me flaccid the ENTIRE time. And having sex with a gal who just threw up is hot, as per Gag Factor.
Old 10-16-2006 | 05:41 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by ghost_masterCL
haha, at least she didnt' throw up on your dick.
:ibtuckermax:

Congrats... I was supposed to fall into a similar situation this summer, but scheduling's a bitch. Congrats

Mike
Old 10-16-2006 | 10:08 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by PillsburyChoboy
Sigh. Such great expectations. This is the first threesome story I read that had me flaccid the ENTIRE time. And having sex with a gal who just threw up is hot, as per Gag Factor.
no no, the average girl threw up. The hot chick was still fine and good to go.
Old 10-17-2006 | 09:45 AM
Race Director

damn man, thats pretty wack. At least u got to partake in a threesome for some time before the vomit.
Old 10-17-2006 | 11:40 AM
Suzuka Master

Vomit can actually be a lot of fun. "Hey baby throw up on my chest now! Oh yeah that's sooo hot..."

Not to be confused with taking a shit on someone's chest. I know this juice head who's real into that shit (pun intended). He has this whole helmet device thing where the girl can shit everywhere and it chanels it onto his chest. True story.
Old 10-17-2006 | 11:54 AM
Banned

is he your best friend?
Old 10-17-2006 | 12:24 PM
Drifting

just yes?

pfft... threesomes rock, but if it was just 'good' then someone was doin something wrong... i can def say from experience that a threesome is more than just good... unless someone is messing it up horribly...
Old 10-17-2006 | 01:10 PM
Team Owner

WTF....This went from some guy telling us about an supposed 3-some to people being puked on. Oh well, whatever gets you off I guess.
Old 10-17-2006 | 01:24 PM
X spots the mark

Originally Posted by CUNextTuesday
Vomit can actually be a lot of fun. "Hey baby throw up on my chest now! Oh yeah that's sooo hot..."

Not to be confused with taking a shit on someone's chest. I know this juice head who's real into that shit (pun intended). He has this whole helmet device thing where the girl can shit everywhere and it chanels it onto his chest. True story.

Old 10-17-2006 | 01:25 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by cibs
just yes?

pfft... threesomes rock, but if it was just 'good' then someone was doin something wrong... i can def say from experience that a threesome is more than just good... unless someone is messing it up horribly...

threesomes rock, especially when it happens out of the blue...

this happened about 4 years ago...went to dinner on valentines day with my gf at the time, her roommate and date. we were back at their dorm later on...drinking and what not...when her roomates date goes outside to make a phone call. he was gone for quite awhile. the two girls started dancing, then started making out, then invited me (said it was a bday present), threesome happened, banged both chicks, all while this dude was out talking (he was prolly outside for about an hour)...he came back later and had no idea.

About a week later we did it again...it was better the second time because we had all the time in the world then...and no alcohol was involved the second time...

so yeah it wasnt just good.....it was great!!!
Old 10-17-2006 | 02:21 PM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by RyeCL
so yeah it wasnt just good.....it was great!!!
:ibtonythetigerpic:
Old 10-17-2006 | 03:43 PM
Nom Nom Nom Nom

Is this really even a question.... UMMM HELLO!!!!!
Old 10-17-2006 | 04:54 PM
Synaesthesia sounds sweet

Roman Showers ftw!
Old 10-18-2006 | 11:39 AM
50? you must be kidding!

Originally Posted by Whiskers
From what I hear, its hard for one man to take care of two girls....You may need help.....

I'd sure give it my best effort!
Old 10-18-2006 | 12:04 PM
Team Owner

Originally Posted by mfkitson
I'd sure give it my best effort!
Pertty much what every guys would/should say.
Old 10-18-2006 | 12:07 PM
Suzuka Master

Depends how much into each other the girls are.
Old 11-02-2006 | 01:47 PM
No TL until I have kids!

This is just my as a chick...

I would rather be one of two chicks than get rammed by two dicks.
Old 11-02-2006 | 01:52 PM
Team Owner

Originally Posted by B18Ch1ck
This is just my as a chick...

I would rather be one of two chicks than get rammed by two dicks.
Let me the first to welcome you to A-zine.
Old 11-02-2006 | 01:55 PM
Drive FAst and Swirve

a chick posts and the thread comes alive again

Quick Reply: Threesome