Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Some of the Best Game Websites on the Internet

Old 10-28-2009, 12:11 PM
werd

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Some of the Best Game Websites on the Internet

So I'm going to share some of the best sites on game and learning how to pick girls up, and why it works.

Some of this may seem contrived, unnatural, and lame to you. I understand that point of view because I once believed in the fabricated Hollywood/Disneyland approach to love and romance. Well, if you don't move beyond those things, unless you're good looking or a "natural", you'll suffer vagina-less for a lot longer than you have to.

One caveat: A lot of principles of game require effort, time, and thick skin to master. There is no magic bullet.

Some of the more famous pick-up artists are guys like Mystery:

These guys look stupid, gay, lame, ridiculous, etc. But they've had provable success. I frankly would stay away from this gimmicky path and look at the underlying bio-mechanics of sexual attraction. But if you're interested in it, you can find a lot of terminology, tactics, and questions answered here: http://www.fastseduction.com/asf-faq.shtml

A couple of sites I visit frequently are actually blogs.

Two of which are Roissy's blog: http://roissy.wordpress.com/ and Roosh V's blog: http://www.rooshv.com/

My favorite is Roissy's blog. He's gained quite the following now, and each of his posts usually can get anywhere from 200-400 comments filled with discussion and debate.

Another forum for developing what's called "inner-game", which to me is just another word for confidence and belief in yourself, is the So Suave forum found here: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/index.php - Here you'll find discussion on a ton of topics, and even a section for the "Mature Man" for guys 25+.

Then there's the DJ Bible. DJ standing for Don Juan. This is a collection of some of the best articles, rants, etc. on game and why men should transcend the gimmicks and become better men because there's a whole world out there bigger than having sex with women. Find it here: http://www.jbspencer.com/djb/

A lot of guys and girls find this stuff repulsive. I argue that women find it terrible because they don't want to see how sausage is made, but on aggregate Game and the mechanisms that trigger attraction for them ultimately make them happier. Guys who find this disingenuous or lame typically either have already a lot of success with women (they're good looking or had strong father figures for example) or are so blind by their pussified beliefs that they'd rather not dig deep and accept how cold the sexual selection process can be.

Anyway, this isn't for everyone. It's kind of like the Matrix. Blue or red pill? But I promise you this, it's helped tons of people, and if you have questions that need answering but you can't figure out, look at some of these places and just see how much has been developed and how well a lot of it has been articulated.

Some people frown upon sharing this stuff with people who haven't sought it out, because they're not ready for it. But, oh well, I don't care that much.
Old 10-28-2009, 01:42 PM
wat

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hahahaha. Mystery is a pretty big douchebag. His show on VH1 is hilarious. Is it ever coming back?

Anyway... having seen the way he approaches and speaks to women, I can honestly say if someone who dressed like him and acted like him tried to pick me up, I'd tell him to go fuck himself, and/or make fun of the ridiculous shit he wears. He's kind of a dick to some of the women he's picking up. He often makes them self-conscious, puts them down, or just feigns disinterest to pique theirs.

His methods work great on drunk and/or unintelligent girls in clubs or bars, but I've yet to see it in action outside of those kids of scenarios.
Old 10-28-2009, 01:46 PM
Go Giants

Received 1,232 Likes on 822 Posts
I can't even read this....
Old 10-28-2009, 02:46 PM
Earth-bound misfit

Received 608 Likes on 312 Posts

:massengill:
Old 10-28-2009, 05:05 PM
One on the right for me

Received 271 Likes on 173 Posts
Old 10-28-2009, 06:09 PM
The sizzle in the Steak

Received 1,877 Likes on 1,297 Posts
Old 10-28-2009, 06:40 PM
werd

Originally Posted by wndrlst
:massengill:
Ha. I had to Google Massengill.
Old 10-28-2009, 06:41 PM
Go Giants

Received 1,232 Likes on 822 Posts
Originally Posted by amisconception
Ha. I had to Google Massengill.
I call BS....
Old 10-29-2009, 10:09 AM
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Two of which are Roissy's blog: http://roissy.wordpress.com/ and Roosh V's blog: http://www.rooshv.com/

My favorite is Roissy's blog. He's gained quite the following now, and each of his posts usually can get anywhere from 200-400 comments filled with discussion and debate.
I remember when Intellectual whores had a website. That was some of the best game advise you could get, starting with ladder theory, which every guy alive should read and understand. However, one must note that not all the advise on women out there is good. A lot of the stuff out there, even roissy, is just early 1900's anti-feminism! Roissy in paticular is IMHO, very guilty of this. Every post on that website, is nasty, politcal, and very mysogynistic to a very disturbing extent. Definitely unhealthy stuff. The best relationships that last, in our fickle society this days, are between non-abusive, non-manipulating, mutually respecting individuals.
Old 10-29-2009, 02:39 PM
Team Owner

Received 1,307 Likes on 960 Posts
Goddamnit, where were all these blogs years ago when I was in high school.
Old 10-29-2009, 03:01 PM
werd

Originally Posted by turkeybaster115
I remember when Intellectual whores had a website. That was some of the best game advise you could get, starting with ladder theory, which every guy alive should read and understand. However, one must note that not all the advise on women out there is good. A lot of the stuff out there, even roissy, is just early 1900's anti-feminism! Roissy in paticular is IMHO, very guilty of this. Every post on that website, is nasty, politcal, and very mysogynistic to a very disturbing extent. Definitely unhealthy stuff. The best relationships that last, in our fickle society this days, are between non-abusive, non-manipulating, mutually respecting individuals.
Roissy writes in a particularly striking style, that I can agree with. I've been reading him since early 2008 (pre-100+ comment threads) and find him consistently unapologetic. His tone may not have mainstream appeal, he's no moderate voice, but I find his message very often appealing.
Old 10-29-2009, 03:12 PM
Pro

Roissy writes in a particularly striking style, that I can agree with. I've been reading him since early 2008 (pre-100+ comment threads) and find him consistently unapologetic. His tone may not have mainstream appeal, he's no moderate voice, but I find his message very often appealing.
He's this wanabe pressy a$$, preppy, conservative, right winged, pseudo-intellectual, playa! He's just writing bulls**T on the internet. I've met guys in real life who have banged the same number of women as me with two zeros at the end of the number, and let me tell you, they weren't even half as smart, or as loathingly mysogynistic as that guy. There is no way he has 1/2 the sucess he claims, by combining serious mysogyny+with so-called "alpha" behaviour. The guy's educated, and has read a few books, but he's all talk!! The guys who's conquest he's trying to claim, are division 1 college basket ball centers and power forwards, that bang the entire womens volleyball team in one night, after dunking on several dudes, just as big as them (They've never been online, and DONT brag about their lifestyle). Roissy, isn't that. He's just some nerd on the computer. So why read any of the junk he's writing.

Last edited by turkeybaster115; 10-29-2009 at 03:16 PM.
Old 10-29-2009, 05:05 PM
werd

He's this wanabe pressy a$$, preppy, conservative, right winged, pseudo-intellectual, playa! He's just writing bulls**T on the internet. I've met guys in real life who have banged the same number of women as me with two zeros at the end of the number, and let me tell you, they weren't even half as smart, or as loathingly mysogynistic as that guy. There is no way he has 1/2 the sucess he claims, by combining serious mysogyny+with so-called "alpha" behaviour. The guy's educated, and has read a few books, but he's all talk!! The guys who's conquest he's trying to claim, are division 1 college basket ball centers and power forwards, that bang the entire womens volleyball team in one night, after dunking on several dudes, just as big as them (They've never been online, and DONT brag about their lifestyle). Roissy, isn't that. He's just some nerd on the computer. So why read any of the junk he's writing.
If I'm not mistaken, Roissy doesn't outwardly claim much success. The guys you're referring to are athletes and hardly in the majority of the guys out there. That doesn't really prove anything.

I'm not claiming you have to be incredibly smart to have great success with women either, quite the contrary. Frankly, I think you're incorrectly characterizing Roissy's writings. If you're not a fan, that's fine I'm not really hear to argue about Roissy, but yes he does use terminology commonly associated with the "pick up community" (like Alpha/Beta) - sure it sounds nerdy, but it's the nomenclature at the moment.
Old 10-29-2009, 08:55 PM
Pro

If I'm not mistaken, Roissy doesn't outwardly claim much success. The guys you're referring to are athletes and hardly in the majority of the guys out there. That doesn't really prove anything.
I'm not claiming you have to be incredibly smart to have great success with women either, quite the contrary. Frankly, I think you're incorrectly characterizing Roissy's writings. If you're not a fan, that's fine I'm not really hear to argue about Roissy, but yes he does use terminology commonly associated with the "pick up community" (like Alpha/Beta) - sure it sounds nerdy, but it's the nomenclature at the moment.
I don't want to argue either, roissy's regular following of angry daters, let him have it on virtually every post he writes! I just wanted to give my opinion on the best game websites. I define a good game website, as one that will give good advise to afc's, teaching them the inner workings of a woman's mind, but also instilling confindence in their approach, which they lack! A good game site must also definitely help people make connections, when they follow the advise. Roissy's focus is on the degredation and domination of women. Sure, it will help you get some women, maybe 1 in 10, but they won't be healthy relationships. Sorry for going on and on about roissy, but you can tell I'm a fan! Again, intellecutalwhores.com used to just kick butt! Guys totally projected confidence when advise was followed, and several came back to report sucess with foreign and domestic chicks alike, with pictures. end of rant!
Old 10-29-2009, 10:35 PM
Great. Now he's loose.

Received 28 Likes on 24 Posts
Fascinating! Positivly amazing, yet utterly unbelievable. Whew.....
Old 10-30-2009, 07:17 AM
Team Owner

Do any of these help with game with married couples?
Old 10-30-2009, 12:40 PM
werd

Originally Posted by Doom878
Do any of these help with game with married couples?
Definitely. They all do. Sure you don't have to deal with juggling multiple girls and all that, but practically all of it is applicable in marriage. I would argue that having strong game is absolutely critical to a successful marriage because you can't assume that since you're now married you don't have to do anything to keep that spark alive.

The things that attract women when you're single are also attractive when you're married.

The difference is that you're not applying the material to new girls. You're applying it to your wife.

Here's the thing, a lot of beginner game information is designed to mimmick the Alpha/Player characteristics. That's how most guys new to this start. They do, and don't do, some specific things just as a starting point. But ultimately you grow and learn from experience and develop your own style.

For example, a guy who's had very little success with girls, and has no social skills, can't become a player overnight. He has to grow thick skin and build his confidence via approaching and persistence. He has to want it. This eventually grows to him making multiple unscripted approaches, number-closes, and kiss-closes. Eventually he can start dating one, two, three or whatever amount of women he wants and bang them. Really, success is determined by your own goals. Game is the psychological weapon of mass seduction that gives you the leverage to increase your success based on your own criteria.

Read this, it's a very good primer: http://www.jbspencer.com/djb/Downloads/wms.pdf
Old 10-30-2009, 12:44 PM
werd

I don't want to argue either, roissy's regular following of angry daters, let him have it on virtually every post he writes! I just wanted to give my opinion on the best game websites. I define a good game website, as one that will give good advise to afc's, teaching them the inner workings of a woman's mind, but also instilling confindence in their approach, which they lack! A good game site must also definitely help people make connections, when they follow the advise. Roissy's focus is on the degredation and domination of women. Sure, it will help you get some women, maybe 1 in 10, but they won't be healthy relationships. Sorry for going on and on about roissy, but you can tell I'm a fan! Again, intellecutalwhores.com used to just kick butt! Guys totally projected confidence when advise was followed, and several came back to report sucess with foreign and domestic chicks alike, with pictures. end of rant!
I think we might have our wires crossed heh. I think Roissy's site is not for beginners who don't have an understanding of what game is. I think Roissy's approach is a bit more advanced. I definitely wouldn't recommend him for someone who's very frustrated with his lack of success with women, there's a higher probability of them becoming incredibly bitter. That I can agree with.

I appreciate your input!
Old 11-02-2009, 07:30 AM
Team Owner

Thanks for the link. 95 pages!!! I better get started....
Old 11-02-2009, 02:18 PM
Pro

Thanks for the link. 95 pages!!! I better get started....
This is a better read: http://www.laddertheory.com/
Old 11-02-2009, 02:20 PM
Team Owner

Blocked at work dang it. Cliffs? I'll try to read from home if I can.
Old 11-03-2009, 12:24 PM
werd

This is a better read: http://www.laddertheory.com/
No, it's not better. The ladder theory has its points, but it's very limited in terms of improving or developing game.
Old 11-03-2009, 05:46 PM
GEEZER

Received 2,214 Likes on 1,418 Posts
You either have it or you do not. Sorry for those of you who think you can buy it or read about it.
Old 11-03-2009, 07:56 PM
werd

Originally Posted by 1killercls
You either have it or you do not. Sorry for those of you who think you can buy it or read about it.
That's pretty much the dumbest thing you can say.
Old 11-03-2009, 08:58 PM
Under Pressure

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Great stuff here. Thanks for the link amis.
Old 11-04-2009, 07:34 AM
Team Owner

Originally Posted by 1killercls
I hear what you're saying but you're kind of painting with a very broad brush. Yes, there are dudes that are just so ugly/deformed that they don't have a shot. As there are good looking guys that fuck everything up because of how they act/what they say. Many men's game improve as they get older. These guides kind of point you to the right direction. You don't have to follow them verbatim but a lot of it makes sense. Those that have it, don't need it. But those that don't have it can get a taste with some of these ideas.
Old 11-06-2009, 06:46 AM
GEEZER

Didn't want to dissapoint you.

Oh..and sorry you had to read a book.
Old 11-06-2009, 06:47 AM
GEEZER

I hear what you're saying but you're kind of painting with a very broad brush. Yes, there are dudes that are just so ugly/deformed that they don't have a shot. As there are good looking guys that fuck everything up because of how they act/what they say. Many men's game improve as they get older. These guides kind of point you to the right direction. You don't have to follow them verbatim but a lot of it makes sense. Those that have it, don't need it. But those that don't have it can get a taste with some of these ideas.
Sounds reasonable.
Old 11-07-2009, 11:15 PM
Great. Now he's loose.

Oh Killer, you just got it Baby...... kissssssss... missed you.

Amis, I find you facinating, and quite cute. I love game, because I have game. Lots of it. The thing is.... I don't find all this very up front and honest to the victim. Oh, I mean target....ooops....lady. I can roll with quite a few men at a time if I choose to, just like you and the ladies, but only if I choose not to let them know about each other. I did this in the olden days. Once in a while it caused a problem. Especially with the Brothers. I still think it can be okay in some instances. Depends on who you're playing with and what your intentions are. If you're playing with someone that knows the rules to the game, awsome. Grind away. Make it hot and often! If you're messin with a little cutie that doesn't know the rules though, you're being dishonorable. She's gonna get hurt when she falls in love and you move on to the next.

I love confidence in a man! I love men that are MEN not girls. I like powerful and even a little arrogant. You're gonna need it to keep up with me.... I know how to play though.... Mmm Mmm Mmm Watch yourself mister. Someday you may meet someone like me and you'd never know what hit you. lololol Knowing you, you'd love it even after she spun you dry and spit you out....
Old 11-07-2009, 11:59 PM
E92

Received 93 Likes on 69 Posts
haha we've got a little seductress here

And I didn't know there were this many people on here who knew about the community.
Old 11-08-2009, 10:04 AM
Great. Now he's loose.

You can take that to the bank!
Old 11-08-2009, 03:55 PM

Received 2,785 Likes on 1,985 Posts
Old 11-08-2009, 09:09 PM
Back in a TL again.

Old 11-09-2009, 11:16 PM
Lt. Gamble

Received 94 Likes on 62 Posts
Originally Posted by bugeye
Hahahaha. Mystery is a pretty big douchebag. His show on VH1 is hilarious. Is it ever coming back?

Anyway... having seen the way he approaches and speaks to women, I can honestly say if someone who dressed like him and acted like him tried to pick me up, I'd tell him to go fuck himself, and/or make fun of the ridiculous shit he wears. He's kind of a dick to some of the women he's picking up. He often makes them self-conscious, puts them down, or just feigns disinterest to pique theirs.

His methods work great on drunk and/or unintelligent girls in clubs or bars, but I've yet to see it in action outside of those kids of scenarios.

Exactly.

I read the "The Game: Penetrating the Secret Society of Pickup Artists" by Neil Strauss when it was released some years ago and it was a pretty interesting read. I never knew such an underground society even existed, I bought the book merely because I've read everything Strauss has written and was even surprised that Neil himself immerged himself into this lifestyle. However, the techniques and strategies that they use seem to only work in environments that are already set up for people that like to play the "game"(like bugeye was saying) . I could never imagine using the "neg" technique ( I think that is what it was called) on a woman I'm interested in, this seems like when you take one step forward, you force yourself to go two steps back, seems counterproductive to me. One thing I took away from the book and is the problem most men have when approaching a woman is having confidence in yourself. I hate to say it, but confidence mixed with a hint of arrogance (there is a difference) can have some successful results. Here's what I learned though,if you want to find a real connection with a woman than be yourself, if you're looking for a one night stand then learn how to play the game.

Discussions like these make me glad that I'm not single anymore.

Last edited by madcaps; 11-09-2009 at 11:19 PM.
Old 11-10-2009, 11:32 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 150 Likes on 109 Posts
And you really think this happened?
From that Riossy blog..

Telling A Girl How You Will Seduce Her
November 5, 2009 by roissy
A while back on this blog Chuck left a comment suggesting a new type of game routine to run on women. It involved telling a woman exactly how you plan to seduce her, in step-by-step detail. I thought this idea was nifty so I tried it for myself. The following conversation is not verbatim (who can remember their conversations in minute detail?) but it’s close enough to the spirit of the interaction.

Scene: A local pool hall. Stick in hand.

ME: I’m gonna need you to move aside so I can take this award-winning shot. You might want to take a picture.

GIRL: [sarcastically] Oh excuse me! I don’t want to interrupt your concentration.

ME: [I take the shot and scratch] You’re bad luck.

GIRL: [laughing] I’m sure that was it.

ME: [I leave to get a beer at the bar, then return and sit on a stool next to her. She is sitting comfortably out of earshot of her friends.] I have a confession to make.

GIRL: I don’t like the sound of this.

ME: The pool thing was just a ruse to capture your attention. I know it worked because you’re still sitting here, hanging on my every word.

GIRL: I don’t know if I’d call it hanging. Maybe laughing at every word.

ME: [thinking to myself this girl is filled with spit and vinegar. it's on!] I’m going to seduce you and I will tell you how I will do it. First, I noticed you from across the room. I don’t think you saw me noticing you, but that doesn’t matter.

GIRL: [wide-eyed look] Ooookay.

ME: Then I decided I would talk to you. It was a quick decision; less than one second, really. I avoided any possible discomfort of breaking the ice by teasing you with the first words out of my mouth.

GIRL: [folding her arms and nodding her head] This is getting good.

ME: Then I gently knocked your ego in line by saying you’re bad luck. This part was important because all women are born with bigger egos than they deserve, and this makes romance difficult.

GIRL: So this was all a script then? That’s not very romantic.

ME: The concept was scripted, not the words. Now notice how I’m sitting here with my body a little turned away from you. I do this so that I don’t look like I’m *that* interested in talking with you.

GIRL: Why would that make me interested in you?

ME: Women want men who show some disinterest. Also, you may not have noticed this, but when I came over and said I had a confession to make, I put my hand on your forearm. Briefly. It was too quick and subtle to be obvious. It’s important that I break the physical barrier in a non-threatening way as soon as possible, but to do it so that you barely notice. It’s an art form.

GIRL: Actually, I did notice.

ME: You’re just saying that now. As we sit here and talk, I’m going to move my body a little towards you as you begin to impress me more with your conversation skill. Soon, we will be facing head on.

GIRL: What if I turn away?

ME: You won’t, but if you do, I turn my back on you until you rejoin the best conversation you will have all year.

GIRL: That’s a big claim!

ME: It’s also another part of my seduction of you. A little arrogance is attractive to women.

GIRL: I’m not a big fan of arrogant men.

ME: Just wait, you will be. So now you see I am smiling, but not too much. Smiling too much looks goofy. You’ve said a few funny things that impressed me.

GIRL: I think in a seduction it’s the man who’s supposed to impress the woman.

ME: This is what most men think, but it’s not true. A good seduction surprises you. Next, I ask you questions that show I’m a discriminating man who wants more than just looks in a woman. Looks are overrated. So for instance, I will now ask you if you have more than 20 pairs of shoes.

GIRL: I don’t, but what difference does that make?

ME: A girl with too many shoes is high maintenance. You’re not high maintenance, are you?

GIRL: I probably am, but don’t let that stop you.

ME: Now I mirror your body language and facial expressions. This is a subtle psychological ploy that makes you think we are soulmates. It’s all on the subconscious level.

GIRL: Really.

ME: I can see your interest level is peaking. Here comes the best part. Right when I notice your interest level is high, I disqualify myself as a potential lover.

GIRL: Disqualify?

ME: Yes, I will tell you, like I’m telling you now, that we could never work out, you’re way too cynical for me.

GIRL: I’m cynical? I guess after all this I am.

ME: Then I would tell you a story that warms your heart, such as the time I saved my 3 year old niece from falling down the stairs. I might also drop a mention of my stripper ex-girlfriend, which will intrigue you.

GIRL: Intrigue me? I’m not lesbian, if that’s what you mean.

ME: No, you would be intrigued in the same way men are intrigued by women in sexy cocktail dresses and high heels.

GIRL: You’ve really given this a lot of thought.

ME: Hold on… finally, I will tell you to join me on the couch over there, so that we can talk in more privacy about deeper things. Then I would whisper a secret in your ear, which would arouse you. Whispering is very arousing. If the moment is right, and it usually is, I would kiss you. Since you are now twirling your hair, I would expect the kiss will happen.

GIRL: [stops twirling her hair] How does twirling my hair mean a kiss is going to happen?

ME: Hair twirling is a sign of romantic interest.

GIRL: Or maybe it’s just a habit.

ME: Maybe, but not likely. After the kiss, if I’m feeling it, I would invite you back to my place to admire my photographs.

GIRL: And if I declined to go?

ME: I would take your phone number instead.

GIRL: And I would give it?

ME: You would give it.

GIRL: And you wouldn’t call.

ME: Who knows? But you would relish the anticipation.

We talked for another twenty minutes, and I did eventually secure the digits.
Old 11-10-2009, 05:06 PM
werd

Originally Posted by gypsygirl
Oh Killer, you just got it Baby...... kissssssss... missed you.

Amis, I find you facinating, and quite cute. I love game, because I have game. Lots of it. The thing is.... I don't find all this very up front and honest to the victim. Oh, I mean target....ooops....lady.
Well I don't find layers of make-up, fake nails, fake hair color, high-heels that accentuate the length of a woman's legs, push-up bras, and fake tans up front and honest either.

That doesn't mean those things aren't effective or not worth doing. Game is the same way.

I can roll with quite a few men at a time if I choose to, just like you and the ladies, but only if I choose not to let them know about each other. I did this in the olden days. Once in a while it caused a problem. Especially with the Brothers. I still think it can be okay in some instances. Depends on who you're playing with and what your intentions are. If you're playing with someone that knows the rules to the game, awsome. Grind away. Make it hot and often! If you're messin with a little cutie that doesn't know the rules though, you're being dishonorable. She's gonna get hurt when she falls in love and you move on to the next.
Hey, guys aren't responsible for the paper-thin emotional fortitude of some vulnerable girls. I never make misrepresentations or lie (for practical purposes, I'm no moralist). If a girl has no filter or barrier, that's her problem not mine. And this notion that girls are innocent, fragile, little angels is ridiculous. Adults should be responsible for themselves, and their actions, regardless of gender. It's not anyone's fault that girl X is gullible, dumb, or naive.

I love confidence in a man! I love men that are MEN not girls. I like powerful and even a little arrogant. You're gonna need it to keep up with me.... I know how to play though.... Mmm Mmm Mmm Watch yourself mister. Someday you may meet someone like me and you'd never know what hit you. lololol Knowing you, you'd love it even after she spun you dry and spit you out....
Old 11-10-2009, 05:22 PM
werd

Originally Posted by madcaps
[/B]
However, the techniques and strategies that they use seem to only work in environments that are already set up for people that like to play the "game"(like bugeye was saying).
That's a common misconception. Tactics and techniques are often used as the catalyst for action in a beginners transition from frustrated chump to champ.

Obviously any location where alcohol is involved will serve to lower a woman's defense mechanisms, but they're drinking in part to be seduced.

Day-game, which is a term used to describe interactions with women outside of traditional pickup spots like bars and clubs, has its own set or general guidelines.

I could never imagine using the "neg" technique ( I think that is what it was called) on a woman I'm interested in, this seems like when you take one step forward, you force yourself to go two steps back, seems counterproductive to me.
Well negs are the most widely misused tactic and I would rather that term not even exist in the first place because negs are too often used as excuses to insult women rather than to psychologically dominate them, by toying with them in a way that isn't really insulting or demeaning.

One thing I took away from the book and is the problem most men have when approaching a woman is having confidence in yourself. I hate to say it, but confidence mixed with a hint of arrogance (there is a difference) can have some successful results. Here's what I learned though,if you want to find a real connection with a woman than be yourself, if you're looking for a one night stand then learn how to play the game.
Confidence, arrogance, or an alpha/sexual state is exactly what game essentially tries to either mimic or instill via repetition and a "fake it till you make it" mantra. No, not everyone is blessed with confidence or good looks from the womb, or is born with a strong father figure who can teach him the ropes, or is cool through-out high school, or whatever. But game is simply a way to better the odds a guy has with women. And it works because women are receptive to it, they enjoy the playful banter, they like the drama of push-pull, they like the challenge, etc.

If it takes a guy who maybe only had a chance with one or two girls a year, to maybe dating 1 or 2 girls a month, it's a success. If it increases the average looks of a girl a guy is dating from 5-6 to 7-8, it's a success.

That's what game does. It gives guys the tools to do better.

If "be yourself" was the only necessary element to attracting women, you would not have a whole community growing exponentially out of frustration that stems from the confusing and counter-intuitive nonsense that's shoved down mens' collective throats on a daily basis.
Old 11-10-2009, 05:26 PM
werd

Originally Posted by CUNextTuesday
And you really think this happened?
From that Riossy blog..
Even if it didn't happen, it doesn't in any way diminish the power of game.

But yes I do think it happened, I have no reason to believe otherwise.

And if you've been following this stuff long enough you'd know that practice and approaching hundreds of women is typical and recommended. That means that your game just becomes tighter and tighter. Tight game is being able to quickly adapt to the back and forth banter of a pickup, just like how Roissy reacts in his post.

Last edited by amisconception; 11-10-2009 at 05:30 PM.
Old 11-10-2009, 06:50 PM
Lt. Gamble

Received 94 Likes on 62 Posts
Wow Amisconception you're really a student of the "game" aren't you?

I'm not really gonna comment on your response to my post because I already understand everything that you said, but I do have to comment on the "be yourself" comment. I used to play the "game", maybe I wasn't a student of specific techniques and strategies taken from a professional pickup artist but I had some pretty good results in my teens and early twenties. However, I realized over the years as I got older that the "game" is bullshit and it never helped me fill a void that I needed to be filled, which was finding a real connection with someone. So I got to the point that I didn't give a shit or cared what some girl at a bar or anywhere else for that matter thought about me. I wasn't going to be something that I wasn't or use the "fake it til you make it" mantra that you spoke of just for the sake of bagging some bitch for the night. I was real, I was honest and I was truthful from the start, but most importantly I was myself. Due to that mindset I weeded out the fake bitches, conceded ho's and drama queens and found the woman that I'm going to be with for the rest of my life. I know people are different and don't want what I wanted, but the "game" has to end sometime, at least for me it did.

If people like the "push pull" drama and the "challenge" then kudos to them, by all means have fun and enjoy the game. However, finding someone whether it be a soul mate or a one night stand shouldn't be so hard and all these rules that are here to help seem to get in the way. But you'll come to a point, like I did, when you realize, man,all these rules are bullshit!

Good luck to all the players out there, you're gonna need it!
Old 11-10-2009, 07:25 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 150 Likes on 109 Posts
Even if it didn't happen, it doesn't in any way diminish the power of game.

But yes I do think it happened, I have no reason to believe otherwise.

And if you've been following this stuff long enough you'd know that practice and approaching hundreds of women is typical and recommended. That means that your game just becomes tighter and tighter. Tight game is being able to quickly adapt to the back and forth banter of a pickup, just like how Roissy reacts in his post.
My point is that it's way too contrived and perfect. He's a good storyteller

Quick Reply: Some of the Best Game Websites on the Internet