Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

So...is this chick confused or am I?

Old 11-26-2008, 03:03 PM
ALi G in the House!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
shes got the herp
Old 11-26-2008, 03:33 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by CiViCKiDD
Well, I think I lost my seat in her "friend zone" because we stopped talking it seems.

Thats kind of wack that it ended like that man...its funny I went through something similar, except I was already past the friend zone, and then got put back in within the span of a month. Still somewhat painful becuase the girl was a 10 out of 10. Oh well....there are others right?
Old 12-26-2008, 01:35 AM
Por Favor?

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by CiViCKiDD
Haha..so she called yesterday. She apologized for hanging up so abruptly and I said no, my fault for saying what I said (what else what I supposed to say?). Not really caring at this point I told her I was confused by her actions, one major one being that we talk SO MUCH. I don't remember if I said anything else but that was the major one.

So here's the thing..I don't think she's looking for a lay because when we met the second time she told me she was doing some religious (or spiritual?) thing where she can't drink, have premarital sex (I assume anymore), and maybe some other stuff.

I do however agree I was chosen and placed in the "friend zone" for whatever reason. Well, I think I lost my seat in her "friend zone" because we stopped talking it seems.
Dude she's too immature and stupid to even bother delving into. All she would have been good for was a fuck-n-toss in the first place, but that ship has clearly sailed already so lose her contact info.