Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

She Hasnt Called Me Back!!

Old 06-10-2006, 12:33 PM
contrarian in fashion

Received 19 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by RMATIC09
dude....after a year and your chick is treating you that way? im sorry, there is no excuse for that. NONE.

Go fuck that other curry bowl and be done with it.
the other chick is black
Old 06-10-2006, 12:40 PM
contrarian in fashion

Originally Posted by Chinisimo
why would you want to have a stranger on the internet to stalk your g/f? no offense to jatt, btw. even if your starting point is good, it'll look like you're stalking her to her. even if she's not breaking up w/ you, she will now.
fuck it.. let her think it... im not calling her anymore.. txting.. or whatever.. im done with her crap..
when she wants to call, i wont answer the phone.. at least not right away at the first call or anything
Old 06-10-2006, 12:46 PM
contrarian in fashion

Originally Posted by ludachrisvt

what a little bitch ...

I only say that bc i care. STOP ACTING LIKE A GIRL AND SHE WILL TREAT YOU LIKE A MAN.
well lets see what happens when she eventually calls me... ill act like i dont know her (cause at this point i pretty much dont) then ill rip her a new one... she wont expect it cause i never yelled her before. shell realize that im really pissed if i do that
Old 06-10-2006, 12:58 PM
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What kind of family stuff does she have going on right now? If it is bad enough, her behavior may not be selfish or cruel. She may simply need to concentrate on family. Also, why does she not feel that she can't lean on you with her family stuff? I only ask because I have had some far too needy boyfriends, not saying that you are one, who have attempted to get my attention when I really needed to deal with family. They somehow thought that their needs came before my family, which will never be the case. They honestly thought that I needed to ignore very bad family incidents to cater to them when they were going through nothing (it is not as if they actually needed me, they just needed attention).

She still may be immature and cheating but some things just don't add up here.
Old 06-10-2006, 01:26 PM
The Oracle of Acurazine!

Received 44 Likes on 12 Posts
so do you still want me to go...?
Old 06-10-2006, 01:27 PM
contrarian in fashion

Originally Posted by s_jack
What kind of family stuff does she have going on right now? If it is bad enough, her behavior may not be selfish or cruel. She may simply need to concentrate on family. Also, why does she not feel that she can't lean on you with her family stuff? I only ask because I have had some far too needy boyfriends, not saying that you are one, who have attempted to get my attention when I really needed to deal with family. They somehow thought that their needs came before my family, which will never be the case. They honestly thought that I needed to ignore very bad family incidents to cater to them when they were going through nothing (it is not as if they actually needed me, they just needed attention).

hmmm.. i see.. well i wont know till she calls me...
well lets see here... her famliy is kinda all over the place. her mom was married before and had my girl's older brother.. the older brother is almost like a father figure to her. there was a big incident between the mother showing up to my girl's brother's wedding.. dont know what the incident was, but for a while the mother and son werent talking. my girl was trying to convince her mom to go to the wedding because that would just be disrespectful if she didnt... after all it is her oldest son and would also look bad on her if she didnt show up. in a way i see why she might need some time to dela with her family probs.. but i dont think that was a good excuse to take it out on me!

all she had to say was "i have some family issues to dela with rite now.. is it ok if i talk to you when this is all over?"
i woulda responded by saying "well i hope everything is fine.. take your time, i know fam comes first.. im always here if you need someone to talk to."

and that would have been the end of conversation. so im lost/confused (in terms of my feelings
Old 06-10-2006, 02:11 PM
East Coast Boost.!

you got some major indian baggage to deal with, sounds like a loser to me. You should move on.

You look like a nice guy who is in a shitty situation. Some chick got the best of you. I'm sure in a little bit you'll come to your senses, every idiot here thinks his gf is the best in the world. Time will tell.

Family Problems=Mental problems IMO

If i meet a chick witha broken family, I just default her as crazy, makes life much easier.
Old 06-10-2006, 02:12 PM
Suzuka Master

What ever happened to people just saying, "Hey, I don't wanna be with you anymore.???" It sounds like she's a coward who is afraid to speak her true feelings and has something to hide.
Old 06-10-2006, 02:36 PM
contrarian in fashion

Originally Posted by Mike97 3.0P
What ever happened to people just saying, "Hey, I don't wanna be with you anymore.???" It sounds like she's a coward who is afraid to speak her true feelings and has something to hide.
i know what you mean... if i ever did cheat on i would tell her that i found someone else... but i wouldnt lead her on.. and keep her waiting.

do on to others as you would like them to do to you. <<<< wish that were true

well as i keep coming back to this thread and making posts, it just keeps me thinking of her... i guess ill have to stay away from this also..

ill be back to update this if anything else happens.

THANKS A LOT GUYS FOR ALL YOUR INPUT!!!
Old 06-10-2006, 03:05 PM
I shoot people

Received 2,947 Likes on 1,447 Posts
Originally Posted by PimpCL23
well lets see what happens when she eventually calls me... ill act like i dont know her (cause at this point i pretty much dont) then ill rip her a new one... she wont expect it cause i never yelled her before. shell realize that im really pissed if i do that
meh, I wouldn't play that act of... "who is this? do I know you?" -game... no offense, but it's kinda childish... then you're down to her level... but like already mentioned, make HER wait a few phone calls/voice mails... before returning... it'll give her time to think and wonder why you're not calling back... then talk like adults yet don't express any weaknesses... just talk like it's no big deal... but don't over act, she'll read you like a book and know you're playin'

...it's human nature to want something we can't have or wanting something even more when it's just out of reach...

...ever walk in a store and see something you kinda want but wasn't sure if you really want to buy it? Then you notice that they have plenty of this item, so you tell yourself "...meh, I'll think about it, maybe I'll come back and get it later..."
...now suppose, it was the very last one, chances are... you'd buy it, because... well if you pass up on it... you may not be able to get another like it later, right?

...see, you have to make yourself NOT so available for her... it's weird, but it works, trust me
Old 06-11-2006, 02:09 AM
contrarian in fashion

Originally Posted by is300eater
meh, I wouldn't play that act of... "who is this? do I know you?" -game... no offense, but it's kinda childish... then you're down to her level... but like already mentioned, make HER wait a few phone calls/voice mails... before returning... it'll give her time to think and wonder why you're not calling back... then talk like adults yet don't express any weaknesses... just talk like it's no big deal... but don't over act, she'll read you like a book and know you're playin'

...it's human nature to want something we can't have or wanting something even more when it's just out of reach...

...ever walk in a store and see something you kinda want but wasn't sure if you really want to buy it? Then you notice that they have plenty of this item, so you tell yourself "...meh, I'll think about it, maybe I'll come back and get it later..."
...now suppose, it was the very last one, chances are... you'd buy it, because... well if you pass up on it... you may not be able to get another like it later, right?

...see, you have to make yourself NOT so available for her... it's weird, but it works, trust me
damn homie... youre one deep philisofical muthafukah!!... ill definately take yer advise
Old 06-11-2006, 03:05 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by s_jack

Since when does family stuff prevent you from even contacting your significant other? Since when does it make bullshit outbursts like hers okay?

At the very very least she's an immature cunt that he's better off without.
Old 06-11-2006, 06:25 AM
LOLZ McCain Sux

the other chick is black

Every Trini broad I have met is looney. But that may just be the ones around here.
Old 06-11-2006, 10:44 AM
East Coast Boost.!

Every Broad I have met has been Looney.

One of my good friends whom I've known for 10+ yrs and have not had sexual relations with flipped out yesterday. Scared the fuck out of me, I also have a huge claw mark on my face you can see from 15 ft away. I thought she may have been the exception to the rule, but i guess not. I'll post a pic of this scar when i get a chance.
Old 06-12-2006, 11:24 AM
The Oracle of Acurazine!

sorry bro I didn't go. I went to concert on Saturday and yesterday I went for long motorcycle ride and didn't get back 'tll 6pm.
Old 06-12-2006, 01:24 PM
Stock TL

Originally Posted by Titand19

One of my good friends whom I've known for 10+ yrs and have not had sexual relations with flipped out yesterday. Scared the fuck out of me, I also have a huge claw mark on my face you can see from 15 ft away. I thought she may have been the exception to the rule, but i guess not. I'll post a pic of this scar when i get a chance.
Old 06-12-2006, 01:52 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by is300eater

Old 06-12-2006, 03:43 PM
contrarian in fashion

Originally Posted by Teh Jatt
sorry bro I didn't go. I went to concert on Saturday and yesterday I went for long motorcycle ride and didn't get back 'tll 6pm.
its kool dude..

I spoke to her...
she called me back on sunday... i didnt answer the phone the first time she called...

she called back 5 min later, i answered, and she said "hi babe" acting like nothing happened "what ya doin?"
"Nothing..." was my response to her.

"i didnt call you for you to give me an attitude" she said

"You dont think that i have a reason to act this way???? what the hell took so long for you to call me??!!?? when i txted you on friday you responded back to me like i was the one that did something to you! did i do something? cause as far as i could remember i didnt do a DAMN thing to you, so you had no right or reason to give me an attitude over nothing!" i calmly replied (ya... reeeal calm)

well her response to me was "when i arrived back in LA everything back at home was all F*CKED UP (i told her to watch her damn language at that point) and you werent exactly the first thing on my mind! and no you didnt do anything and im not mad at you."

"Soooo.. five days go by, and i didnt cross your mind once???? not once did you think : oh let me call him because i think he might be worried about me... i know you didnt have your fone, but you could have easily picked up any fone from anywhere and made a one min fone call to me explaining your situation and i would have gladly gave you your time to deal with your family issues. and if you're not mad at me over anything like you say you are... STOP ACTING LIKE I DID SOMETHING!!!!"

she didnt respond... she was just quite...

"And what is this thing that you wanted to tell me that i might not like??" i asked

"dont worry about it. its nothing" she answered.

".... whatever... when you want to tell me what it is and why you are behaving toward me in the way you're behaving, call me... till then, dont talk to me or txt me cause ive had enough of your crap!"....CLICK!!!
Old 06-12-2006, 03:46 PM
contrarian in fashion

Originally Posted by Titand19

OUCH!!! you should sue her ass for physical and emotional damage!! LOL!
Old 06-12-2006, 03:49 PM
contrarian in fashion

Originally Posted by JJ4Short

Every Trini broad I have met is looney. But that may just be the ones around here.
me and my "girl" are from guyana.
this one isnt trini.. just black...
coming straight outta COMPTON!! well she used to live down the street from me then moved out there with her moms.
Old 06-12-2006, 04:02 PM
3 the Hard Way

Way to pull your skirt down B! I was patiently waiting for the follow up for this story. I'm glad you let her have it, cuz she needed it. I can understand all the family issues and whatnot, but she needed to be put on blast.

BOOM!!!
Old 06-12-2006, 04:04 PM
Not Asian

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Way to put her in her place.
Old 06-12-2006, 04:05 PM
contrarian in fashion

Originally Posted by Darkness
Way to pull your skirt down B! I was patiently waiting for the follow up for this story. I'm glad you let her have it, cuz she needed to. I can understand all the family issues and whatnot, but she needed to be put on blast.

BOOM!!!
My skirt.. LOL!!! wait a min... how - did - you - know....
Old 06-12-2006, 04:18 PM
contrarian in fashion

all i really want from her now is an apology for her stupid actions.. then we'll werk from there.
Old 06-12-2006, 05:15 PM
Suzuka Master

Good job so far, now just don't worry about hearing from her. Move on.
Old 06-12-2006, 05:21 PM
contrarian in fashion

Originally Posted by Mike97 3.0P
Good job so far, now just don't worry about hearing from her. Move on.
im just not ready to move on yet... if she is sincere with her apology then thatll be toward her advantage of getting back together.... but if there is any slight inclination that she is apologizing because she thinks its what i wanna hear then ill just throw her POS apology back at her and be done with this drama.... like someone said earlier in the thread.. gotta new job, just start a new life.. or somthing to that nature
Old 06-12-2006, 07:36 PM
LOLZ McCain Sux

me and my "girl" are from guyana.
this one isnt trini.. just black...
coming straight outta COMPTON!! well she used to live down the street from me then moved out there with her moms.
Same shit different toilet.
I tell my friend that all the time and she gets mad
Old 06-12-2006, 07:50 PM
That's Racist

damn. can't tell if that phone convo there was over-dramatic or not.

Good job I guess

hope everything works out in your favor. whatever it maybe.
Old 06-12-2006, 08:35 PM
Safety Car

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
wow thats quite an ordeal...keep us updated
Old 06-12-2006, 09:47 PM
contrarian in fashion

Originally Posted by bkknight369
wow thats quite an ordeal...keep us updated
will do!
Old 06-12-2006, 11:07 PM
Go Noles!

delete her number so you're not tempted to call her back. and this kinda random, but if you've been dating for a year, were you invited to the wedding or anything? i'm an only child so i don't know all the etiquette, but i would surely want my brother or sister's SO to come...

sounds like she's using family as a way to excuse her actions. or else they're really crazy and you need to stay very far away. no one wants nutty in-laws.

next time, don't act all "what did i do? what did i do?" that's very unattractive. if you have beef, ask her why SHE'S acting that way. don't ask if you did something wrong because it's really pussy-ish. be manly.
Old 06-12-2006, 11:47 PM
contrarian in fashion

Originally Posted by supermegaglossy
delete her number so you're not tempted to call her back. and this kinda random, but if you've been dating for a year, were you invited to the wedding or anything? i'm an only child so i don't know all the etiquette, but i would surely want my brother or sister's SO to come...

sounds like she's using family as a way to excuse her actions. or else they're really crazy and you need to stay very far away. no one wants nutty in-laws.

next time, don't act all "what did i do? what did i do?" that's very unattractive. if you have beef, ask her why SHE'S acting that way. don't ask if you did something wrong because it's really pussy-ish. be manly.
her brother acts just like i do toward my girl cousins going out with a guy...we are both very protective of the things we love and care about. so i can understand if he doesnt like me... i cant hold that against him because i am the same exact way..

FYI: you can still ask "what did i do" and be manly about it. its all about how you ask it.. oh ya delting her number wont work because i know it by heart
Old 06-12-2006, 11:58 PM
Safety Car

So what was the "bad thing" she had to tell you?
Old 06-13-2006, 01:39 AM
contrarian in fashion

Originally Posted by 98CLChick
So what was the "bad thing" she had to tell you?
she said not to worry about it... so i said "whatever"
Old 06-13-2006, 02:32 AM
The Oracle of Acurazine!

she said not to worry about it... so i said "whatever"
ok fuck it...

we've been going out for a month...
Old 06-13-2006, 03:48 AM
contrarian in fashion

ok fuck it...

we've been going out for a month...
SAY WHAT!!!!
Old 06-13-2006, 10:51 AM
Suzuka Master

FYI: you can still ask "what did i do" and be manly about it. its all about how you ask it..
Ehh I think she's right...there's really no manly way to ask that question. Underneath the surface it shows you're being submissive and seeking approval. Or you sould like a little kid who's about to be punished by his mommy. Instead since you know you didn't do anything wrong, you ask her what her problem is and why she's acting weird.

Cliffs: Don't admit wrongdoing when you know you didn't do anything wrong.
Old 06-13-2006, 11:17 AM
The Oracle of Acurazine!

SAY WHAT!!!!

well she told me she was single... sorry
Old 06-13-2006, 11:52 AM
Drifting

reminds me of one of my ex's....short story... my ex was from florida, wanted to see her family since it had been close to a year. for her bday i got her a ticket to go down there. she goes... calls me the first 3-4 days, then the last 3-4 days i didnt hear from her at all. didnt even know if she was comin back. turned out she didnt..... left her cousin hangin out to dry on an apt. they shared up here. ditched me... whatta skeeza... live and learn though
Old 06-13-2006, 12:02 PM
Engineer

Received 76 Likes on 53 Posts
well she told me she was single... sorry

Quick Reply: She Hasnt Called Me Back!!