Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Sex: Obsession, like it a lot, or just a part of the relationship?

Old 08-06-2008, 05:38 PM
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
had to add the quote bc it sent me to a new page. grr

Originally Posted by amisconception
You won't get banned.

I express myself pretty boldly in D&R because of the simple fact that it's dominated by guys who often times need a serious kick in the pants. Read some of the old threads if you don't believe me.

The pandering is even more blatant here (a girl on the internet! ).

And of course I'm going to reply. It would be rude not to. I'm a gentleman afterall.

P.S., this is Ramblings, "un-neccasary" posts are the name of the game. Get with it sweet tush.
How was I to know? The sticky said un-neccasary... err "non constructive" posts would be deleted and another one somewhere said something about banning for a week, etc... so.. Forgive me.. I actually read directions.. :P

I'll keep it mind for the future, though.

Oh, and thanks for being Mr. Gentlemen.
Old 08-06-2008, 05:39 PM
werd

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by darksom1
I am glad to see women weighing in though ...obssessed at that...keeps the thread interesting...testosterone gets kinda deep in some of these threads...
I don't mind the testosterone. There are a ton of places you can go if you really need an estrogen kick, like Ikea, Bed Bath and Beyond, San Francisco, and so on.

Car forums are some of the few places dominated by guys. It's not like you can't get a "woman's perspective" every five minutes anyhow. Just turn on the TV! You'll get plenty of women's opinions that way.

And these days, you can't even go to sporting events without them being heavily influenced by women and femininity. I want to cuss because the Lakers suck, I don't want to have to give a damn about some 18 year old girl or 50 year old woman trying to be "one of the guys". It ruins it for me.
Old 08-06-2008, 05:41 PM
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
That is one thing I would actually agree with you on.. the not being able to cuss because of those around you... and not saying because women are around you.. anyone in general. you know.. me being so vague and all, had to clarify that.

oh wait.. that may be viewed as trying to be "one of the guys"... crap.
Old 08-06-2008, 05:45 PM
werd

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by Romeo8Juliet
That is one thing I would actually agree with you on.. the not being able to cuss because of those around you... and not saying because women are around you.. anyone in general. you know.. me being so vague and all, had to clarify that.
No, not "anyone in general" - women specifically. I'll cuss all day long around guys. Not so with women.

Again, I'm a gentleman.

oh wait.. that may be viewed as trying to be "one of the guys"... crap.
No, just as you twisting what I actually meant.
Old 08-06-2008, 05:51 PM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Get with it sweet tush.
Old 08-06-2008, 07:01 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I don't mind the testosterone.
Real talk:

If testosterone means comaraderie, yes that is cool playboy. And yeah, certain shit we can't kick because of the female species...

But in a sex thread, about fucking no less, I want the female opinion as well - because that's who I'm fucking. And in Ramblings, too many of these guys talking sex together equals the ghey shit sooner or later like Shalooby did earlier. The weak mofos just can't help themselves for one reason or another.

Now if all the fellas can talk hetero, then yeah, just like on the block or in a bar, we can talk about women all day long. But the bitch-ass ones will come with that wack shit and ruin it for most of us.

Simply put...I don't talk dick...keep it pussy then I don't give a fuck what the gender is!
Old 08-06-2008, 07:35 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Juliet, or any other woman, trying to tell men about a "man thing" is out of bounds, I ain't hearing it. But Juliet or any other woman feeling she can hold her own, not asking for "politeness"...just wanting to talk sex or fucking...is cool. She don't have to be my lady, we just talking. As long as I don't have to hold back, I'm cool...

Dudes getting together to discuss men shit is cool. Dudes getting together to talk sex shit is cool too. Dudes in a thread about sex and going ghey with it, ain't cool. That's that estrogen shit. I ain't feeling that man. Never have. Now a couple motherfuckers tell a joke about some ghey shit, whatever whatever with that. That shit happens all the time. No biggie. But when you are talking to a woman about fucking, and a dude comes up and jumps in with some ghey shit...nah dawg, I got a prob with that.

For real, for real...I talk shit and look at games sometimes with some chicks that KNOW about the sport and will trash talk just like one of my mufukkas no problem! I look at the games sometimes with some wimpy dudes that's all quiet and shit. I hate that shit waaayyy more. Because I want my intensity matched male or female. That's what's up!

Having said that, I prefer to watch the game with my dawgs. That's real. Nothing like it. But if I happen to be around a broad looking at the game and she wildin' out just like me...shitttt...I ain't mad at her player, I ain't mad at her...

Shit, most dudes I know like it if they got a girl that understands the game and won't be bitchy when they trying to enjoy it. I know I do, and I got one that do.

But back to the lecture at hand, if you are a woman, and you come in a sex thread I'm in and you want to talk shit...then be prepared to not get spared. I don't pander...

Now back to the talking about fucking...

One.
Old 08-06-2008, 08:09 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Clarity:

The pandering is even more blatant here (a girl on the internet! ).
When I said I don't pander, I meant that I don't do what I do because of the presence of a woman, regardless if she is ok with it or not, I don't try to fit her in or accomodate her. Nor do I try to get them to accept me. I am just me. If it's a guy reading, then ok. If it's a woman, ok. That may make me a bad dude in the eyes of some, many even, but I only have one gear...

To me, if you come on a predominantly male forum and you peek in, then it is what it is when the conversation is about a potentially chest-thumping topic. Get in where you fit in...

Oh yeah, Amis, I wasn't directing my comments to you specifically in the last three posts my good man, just putting my spin on them as they were good material!
Old 08-07-2008, 05:46 AM
Three Wheelin'

Wow, theres alot of hostility in this thread!

"Juliet" - being one of the few girls in ramblings prepare to be attacked, I know you can handle it though

So yeah, back to the thread, SEX IS A MUST
Old 08-07-2008, 10:18 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Welcome to the Romeo8Juliet/Darksom1 show

Old 08-07-2008, 10:27 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 71 Likes on 28 Posts
Guys, please stick to the topic. If I see any more irrelevant posts, they are just going to be deleted. Thanks.
Old 08-10-2008, 08:55 PM
Team Owner

Received 54 Likes on 27 Posts
I guess it's difficult for me to be obsessed with something I've never done

Old 08-11-2008, 12:28 AM
For Life

sex is a big part of any of my relationships. its been scientifically proven that men who have sex more often have less problems when they are older with ED.
Old 08-11-2008, 03:22 PM
Have camera, will travel

Sex is definitely an important part of a relationship. We are human, after all, and humans are sexual creatures. 3-4 times a week seems to work for me and my gal. It ain't the quantity, it's the quality.

Darksom, you are a trip, with an ego the size of Texas. Ramblings can be a crazy place, but I don't think I've come across anyone as self-absorbed as you in the 4.5 years I've been here.
Old 08-11-2008, 03:37 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by shnee420
Shit, I can't keep up with my gf.
I have a friend that openly admits this as well, and although part of me thinks he's not all that attracted to her anymore, I just don't see how guys in their 20's can be like this (very odd to me) You all need to get more sleep at night or something
Old 08-11-2008, 08:34 PM
Land of Pleasant Living

she is just horny as hell..
there is no time of any day, regardless of how many times we may have done it that day, that she wouldn't want to get it on.
for me, there's a limit to how many times a day i can do it. and i do most of the work, so she just gets to hang out and get fucked. i get a pretty good workout when we are together
Old 08-11-2008, 09:19 PM
The Kinetics of Bleu

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
it's an extremely important part of a relationship. Without it, there is NO relationship!
Old 08-12-2008, 08:46 AM
Suzuka Master

there is no time of any day, regardless of how many times we may have done it that day, that she wouldn't want to get it on.
for me, there's a limit to how many times a day i can do it. and i do most of the work, so she just gets to hang out and get fucked. i get a pretty good workout when we are together
Then tell her to get on top for a change so you can just lay there and chill for a session or two.
Old 08-12-2008, 01:34 PM

Received 162 Likes on 134 Posts

Are you complaining, or just telling us about it?
Old 08-13-2008, 02:10 PM
TSXtuner

sex...3-4 times a week, i have work, she has school, takes the stress of our back and back to work we go...but latley. she's been gone (vacation) so i'v been very stessed!!!