Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

a question someone asked me...

Old 05-10-2005, 03:20 PM
Safety Car

Received 16 Likes on 8 Posts
a question someone asked me...

can a husband rape his wife?
can a wife rape her husband?

if so, how can someone determine that it was a rape?

and no, I am not married
Old 05-10-2005, 03:25 PM
B A N N E D

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I say once someone says no, it doesn't matter what the relationship is, it is definitely a form of rape. Determining that, I would say if it gets violent and the wife or husband is forced to engage in sexual acts.
Old 05-10-2005, 03:29 PM
is learning to moonwalk i

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Answer to first two questions is yes.

It can be proven just like any other rape. There will usually be signs of a struggle if the woman was raped. For the guy, the dildo sticking out of his ass might be a clue.
Old 05-10-2005, 03:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 638 Likes on 276 Posts
Cant rape the willing,
Old 05-10-2005, 04:09 PM
Registered Abuser of VTEC

Received 115 Likes on 84 Posts
Yeah, as long as it is non-consentual, it is rape or sexual assault. Sexual assault is the broader term for non-consentual sex acts. A good example of this would be some guy feeling up a girl's tits when she said no. Another one would be a bunch of sorority girls tying a guy naked to a pole and giving him a forced handjob.

It's pretty clear what a guy raping a woman would be like, either anally or vaginally. A woman can rape a guy also, if he's unwilling. Either anally with a strapon (ewwwwwww!! ) or else she can tie him down on his back, and just sit on his dick while he's saying no the whole time. Most guys say they wouldn't complain about a girl having forced sex with them, but they don't think that maybe she's a fat ugly biatch who just wants a piece of young dick.

Guys raping guys is obvious for the first way, one guy forcefully penetrating the other guy. But the bottom can rape the top just the way a woman can rape a man.

Two women can only rape each other with strapons.

There, that's the end of my little info-debacle.
Old 05-10-2005, 06:47 PM
Go Noles!

Yes, there is such a thing. Wife-rape is actually not uncommon (unfortunately).

And i also believe a woman can rape a man. It doesn't matter if she's attractive or not, if a guy doesn't want to have sex with her, that's that. Some argue that a woman can't rape a man because she is not "anatomically equipped". I think it's BS. Either women are equal to men or they're not. Anatomy shouldn't matter.

Rape is a very misconstrued term. People don't understand it, and they don't understand what it does to victims. Just because someone was aroused does NOT mean that they "wanted" it, or just because a person is promiscuous doesn't mean they "deserve it". Sexual arousal is a REFLEX, and therefore even in some cases of rape, it occurs. Rapists usually use arousal as a defense and make their victims feel guilty.
Old 05-10-2005, 07:10 PM
Safety Car

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by youngTL
Another one would be a bunch of sorority girls tying a guy naked to a pole and giving him a forced handjob.
The most ideal form of rape
Old 05-10-2005, 07:57 PM
Kenpachi Teichou

Forced handjob? Shit .. sign me up!
Old 05-10-2005, 08:32 PM
is learning to moonwalk i

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by oneilc
Forced handjob? Shit .. sign me up!
They forgot to mention that the hands are completely callused over and the fingernails are two inches long and shaped to a point. Not to mention the salt and lemon juice used for lubrication.
Old 05-10-2005, 10:58 PM
how handsome I am

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by moeronn
They forgot to mention that the hands are completely callused over and the fingernails are two inches long and shaped to a point. Not to mention the salt and lemon juice used for lubrication.
just kill me now pls thx

how about snoos snoos? is that a form of rape?

-Alex
Old 05-10-2005, 11:05 PM
Banned

When I did undergrad, we had this discussion in my sociology class about rape. This one chick I knew said something like "How come I never see guys getting raped?" I replied with "who would want to rape us?" Then she says "You disgust me !...The next time I see you, Im gonna rape you!" I saw her at a party later that week...and I got raped, I rather enjoyed it.
Old 05-11-2005, 08:14 AM
Race Director

http://www.wellesley.edu/WCW/projects/mrape.html
Old 05-11-2005, 09:33 AM
Registered Abuser of VTEC

Received 115 Likes on 84 Posts
Originally Posted by supermegaglossy
Yes, there is such a thing. Wife-rape is actually not uncommon (unfortunately).

And i also believe a woman can rape a man. It doesn't matter if she's attractive or not, if a guy doesn't want to have sex with her, that's that. Some argue that a woman can't rape a man because she is not "anatomically equipped". I think it's BS. Either women are equal to men or they're not. Anatomy shouldn't matter.

Rape is a very misconstrued term. People don't understand it, and they don't understand what it does to victims. Just because someone was aroused does NOT mean that they "wanted" it, or just because a person is promiscuous doesn't mean they "deserve it". Sexual arousal is a REFLEX, and therefore even in some cases of rape, it occurs. Rapists usually use arousal as a defense and make their victims feel guilty.
You're bang on. Arousal is not an exuse to rape someone (there is no excuse no matter what). The long term psychological damage is very deep.
Old 05-11-2005, 10:02 AM
50? you must be kidding!

Rape is a power thing, really has little to do with sex. Wives are raped by their husbands all too often.

Rape should = death sentence
Old 05-11-2005, 11:13 AM
ric
Safety Car

Originally Posted by supermegaglossy

Absolutely on the money. The physiology of sexual stimulation can get pretty completely separated from the emotional context, and both women and men can "perform" against their will. Historically, that has been used to challenge the legitimacy of the woman's charge of rape, and it has been the reason for many many men to claim "getting lucky". Somehow, the hardwiring for physiologic response and emotional response are not completely integrated.
Old 05-12-2005, 10:10 AM
Intermediate

this reminded me of an old friend about 8 years ago. He went out with this girl and after 2 dates, they slept together. It turns out this girl had a boy friend, and instead of coming clean on it - she accused of my friend rapping her.
Because they only dated twice, so non of us met her and so it was pretty much her words VS his in front of the judge.

He ended up serving 12 months in jail and did years and years of community services. The worst part is he will always be registered sex offender............. he can't even lease a apartment in town or find a real job.

He moved away from here few years ago and I'm happy he is doing well now ............... but his story always hunts me when I date a new girl!
Old 05-16-2005, 07:22 PM
Burning Brakes

Lorena bobbit was married to John bobbit and look what hapened
Old 05-22-2005, 09:05 PM
Beware of leakage

Originally Posted by Crazy Sellout
Cant rape the willing,
My sentiments exactly
Old 05-23-2005, 01:27 AM
Pro

ive technically raped my girlfriend and shes raped me

one time i was honry as fuck and she wasnt, but i bent her over and just stuck it in and fucked her for a ltitle bit and she kept saying stop...but it was fun

other times ill be tired and turned off as fuck and she just start sucking my cock and i dont want her too....but she will eventually start to fuck me....and then i decide i want to fuck and fuck her

both of us dont care lol
Old 05-23-2005, 03:25 AM
o-qua tangin wann

Originally Posted by Liftedoff420
ive technically raped my girlfriend and shes raped me

one time i was honry as fuck and she wasnt, but i bent her over and just stuck it in and fucked her for a ltitle bit and she kept saying stop...but it was fun

other times ill be tired and turned off as fuck and she just start sucking my cock and i dont want her too....but she will eventually start to fuck me....and then i decide i want to fuck and fuck her

both of us dont care lol