Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Nice Guy Syndrome

Old 10-13-2003, 04:53 AM
'Cooter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by fusionnv
You probably have to be their "friend" watch them date the biggest assholes etc and have them cheat on them of course. And sit their and have them crazy, "Y do I pick the wrong ones" hahahaa.
if i had a nickle for every time i've seen/gotton that experience, i swear i could retire today :shakehd:

it's the 'ol double standard chic...she SAYS she wants something meaningful, but she winds up being weak and caving into the whole sex thing...y???? i have a number of theories, wanting the attention and thinking this is the only way to be noticed tops my list
Old 10-13-2003, 04:56 AM
'Cooter

Originally posted by fusionnv
I agree. It takes a long time before anything can happen being a really nice guy. Damn it sux because even if the chick is interested in you and stuff, it can turn it to "I just want to be friends". I was like WTF.
take this as gospel..."TIMING IS EVERYTHING" in meeting a nice girl...TRUST ME!!!
Old 10-13-2003, 06:23 AM
Cause stock sux.

Girls wants someone they can change or have someone to make them feel like they are needed. its their biological nurture side coming out...the "motherly care" if you will. Its always a game, took me forever to learn that. You have to keep them interested without them knowing they can have you if they wanted. Gotta make them "earn" you. Tricky ass shit. Its always about the chase...Remember that.
Old 10-13-2003, 06:57 AM
Blackbird baby..

I've lived every one of those...

The dreaded "hug".. OMG I"m going to barf!

Or the dreaded "phone thing"..

Yeah I generally sucked at dating when I was younger.. But I *finally* figured many of the signals where you just fold your cards and walk away. Don't get pulled into that endless teasing shit.. You def. gotta put it on the line. Life's too short.
Old 10-13-2003, 07:02 AM
Cause stock sux.

Check this one out...I sat holding and cheering up a crying girl for 3 hours because my friend didn't want a relationship with her after leading her on **and the bad part of this is that I agreed to let him have her b/c he wanted her more** hahaha...

Things I've sworn I'll never do again.
Old 10-13-2003, 07:32 AM
Gimmie my points Biatch!

Originally posted by Got Rice?
Check this one out...I sat holding and cheering up a crying girl for 3 hours because my friend didn't want a relationship with her after leading her on **and the bad part of this is that I agreed to let him have her b/c he wanted her more** hahaha...

Things I've sworn I'll never do again.
Yeah, I let my friend go after a chick that we both knew. At the time he liked her like 100x i did. It was later on that I started to hanging out with her etc, that I would found out that we had really good chemistry. But I had to pull back because it was going off in my head "Danger Danger", A third friend said the same thing. They ended up breaking up after a year because they felt they was at "different places in their life". Oh well, one of those it could have been great things. Sometimes I regret some of these things in life, but then I look at wat I have now and I forget about them.
Old 10-13-2003, 11:46 PM
Diamonds are forever...

We need a female version of the scenario list
Old 10-14-2003, 02:22 AM
Safety Car

I used to be the nice guy. during high school, I was the shy guy. I never got anywhere being shy. now, I don't give a fuc. I won't hesitate to approach a woman and start a conversation. being calm and confident will get you far. even if you are a dork like me!
Old 10-14-2003, 04:35 AM
Gimmie my points Biatch!

Originally posted by GeishaGirl
We need a female version of the scenario list
How does that work? Non-bitchy?? please give examples. lol
Old 10-14-2003, 06:25 AM
Cause stock sux.

Nice guys = emotional tampon
Old 10-14-2003, 07:54 AM
1 Dog, 2 Cats and a G-Pig

Girls wants someone they can change or have someone to make them feel like they are needed. its their biological nurture side coming out...the "motherly care" if you will. Its always a game, took me forever to learn that. You have to keep them interested without them knowing they can have you if they wanted. Gotta make them "earn" you. Tricky ass shit. Its always about the chase...Remember that.

Just gotta act indifferent... sometimes you get lucky though It sucks that you gotta not be nice. I think I'm being too nice, so I gotta put the smack down
Old 10-14-2003, 07:56 AM
Race Director

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
you can be nice, but i cant stand nice guys who wont stand up for anything and let girls run all over them.

have some balls.
Old 10-14-2003, 08:02 AM
Banned

A lot of broads want guys who are nice to THEM, not nice guys in general. If they percieve you are overly nice to everyone, it means very little to them to do nice thing for them.

The "asshole" who treats them well if you will.

I am a nice guy in general, so what the fuck do I know about women though? haha
Old 10-14-2003, 08:05 AM
Gimmie my points Biatch!

Nice guys = emotional tampon
I think more of a pad, Don't even get a chance to get in there lol
Old 10-14-2003, 10:23 AM
Race Director

Originally posted by Pull_T
A lot of broads want guys who are nice to THEM, not nice guys in general. If they percieve you are overly nice to everyone, it means very little to them to do nice thing for them.

The "asshole" who treats them well if you will.

I am a nice guy in general, so what the fuck do I know about women though? haha
you may have a point. my fiance is the sweetest guy in the world to me but other than that is pretty much an asshole.

but the same could be said about me
Old 10-14-2003, 11:49 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally posted by NetamiAccord
Tone down the "I would do anything for you" stuff, be a little aloof...chicks like a little mystery every once in a while.
I think that's the key. Chicks mistake being too nice with neediness and desperation. Once she's somewhat attracted to you try distancing yourself just slightly. Make her work for your attention. Once she's comfortable with you, you have to flirt with her in a decidedly sexual way. You can't be her emotional tampon 100% of the time. She'll never respect you and if she's indecisive about sex she'll never decide yes or no on taking it to the next level. This might mean taking the relationship slightly outside her comfort zone but you gotta do it or you'll be wasting your time.

The Ladder theory seems right too. Money, power, elevated social standing all color the way she perceives you.