Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Need your help..what should i do???

Old 12-07-2008, 07:46 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by amisconception
Dating around with this noble intention is foolish. The barn doors have been opened and the cows are roaming freely.
Being deceived is a normal result of the pipe dream sought by the few who forsake all for love, before they are able to understand it's myriad ups and downs. Dating is a learning curve, a way to find their way thru the mist. Heartbreak and deception, men and women who fuck just for kicks and not to increase unions, and failure should be expected along the way. Much practice in all those areas is needed in order to be able to spot and avoid them in the future.

So, do I seek to excuse my behaviour when I cause someone to come face to face with one of these aforementioned pitfalls...no. But I do but play my part to continue the cycle of learning. (Yes wndrlst, I really do believe this)

I can't allow the plight of a few who wish to ascend to a level they are unable to control (a relationship with me) to divert me from my true calling...I'm a cocksman. Good or bad, that is my choice, and none may say me nay. I am sure to wrinkle a few feathers along the way, but I went thru the process and learned, so should they. So should the OP...

From the movie Colors:

A young bull looked down in the pastures below where he and his father stood on a hill, and he saw lots of cows down below. The young bull said "Dad, let's run down there and fuck one of those cows"! The father replied "No, let's walk down there and fuck them all"...

OP: It doesn't matter how your ex is. She is no longer your problem. Take your time and fuck them both...and let the chips fall where they may...
Old 12-07-2008, 09:57 PM
Race Director

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by darksom1

From the movie Colors:

A young bull looked down in the pastures below where he and his father stood on a hill, and he saw lots of cows down below. The young bull said "Dad, let's run down there and fuck one of those cows"! The father replied "No, let's walk down there and fuck them all"...

OP: It doesn't matter how your ex is. She is no longer your problem. Take your time and fuck them both...and let the chips fall where they may...
Just out of curiosity...why cant they RUN down and fuck them all?
Old 12-07-2008, 09:59 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by RMATIC09
Just out of curiosity...why cant they RUN down and fuck them all?
Stamina...they are less tired if they walk down...
Old 12-14-2008, 01:32 AM
T-Swzy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Darksom's got a reply to everything.

To the OP. You're 20. And I hope that you don't plan on marrying any of the girls you know just yet. That's how divorces happen. People see what they think is a good thing and leap in head first.
You like your ex and you had a great time with her. But who's to say the new girl won't give you a better one.
Keep your head, and zippers, open cause the time for you to be a gentleman and take up the higher calling of men ain't here yet.
You said maybe your ex didn't know how good she had it with you. Maybe you don't know how good you can have it without her