Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Need some advice on how to proceed!

Old 12-16-2016, 03:15 PM
Chapter Leader (Southern Region)

Received 11,841 Likes on 8,573 Posts
Originally Posted by thoiboi
The surprise : 'she's' a he!

you wish ladiboi
Old 12-17-2016, 11:02 AM
Old Man Yelling at Clouds

Received 7,362 Likes on 3,906 Posts
It's always about anal and nudes in here.....
Old 12-18-2016, 01:48 PM
Fk no!TheyldstroyEvrthing

Received 226 Likes on 191 Posts
Old 01-13-2017, 08:52 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 86 Likes on 81 Posts
that rockyboy's advice wasn't that far off base if you are just on the hunt for some disposable poon.... Although he seemed to express his advice like he's a himbo... OP, at the start of the thread you were 26, you are SUPPOSED to be out there having fun. You can get tied down later on man... I guess you ended up in a relationship tho...

Not trying to be a dick, but sounds like you were raised by nerds and are a nerd yourself. Not a bad, thing, because nerds run shit.... Serious... But nerds tend to be socially unaware because you are generally occupied in school studies, professions, and generally running shit and making good money... IT'S TOTALLY OK TO FUCK A BUNCH OF SLOOTS. NO SHAME. #stopSlutShamingBruh. You aren't married, you don't have kids, (don't cheat on your girlfriend, NOT what I'm suggesting, thats dirtbag behavior)...

Seriously tho. You are going to have a ton of gold digger poon thrown at you If you have a nice career, money, nice car, dress well, and have CONFIDENCE. Confidence definitely improves when you know you HAVE all of those things going for you. It's really true man, don't put any woman on a pedestal. BE AWARE of the TRUE situation, technically YOU are the prize. The reality is the average man is NOT highly educated, and does not make 6 figures. It would be much harder for a woman to find a "good man" (benefit of the doubt here, i don't know you bruh... haha) like you, then it would be for YOU to go find a "good woman"... I see WAY too many good dudes out there putting up with BS from females thinking that if they just keep being a good guy, shit will work out. NOPE, it won't...
Old 01-13-2017, 09:08 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by oo7spy
A contractual agreement to the terms of a divorce prior to a wedding is the ultimate betrayal to the sanctity of marriage IMO. WTF is that?

People should stop. Collaborate and listen. Before they get married. Pre-nups are BS.
Actually what is MORE BS is a woman freaking out that you would ask for a prenup. If she would freak out, and can't have a serious conversation about your future, then that means she is emotionally immature. Why would you marry a girl who you can't talk about serious things with? And why would you want to marry a woman that you are afraid of pissing off? FUCK THAT.

In California, if you get divorced after 10 years of marriage, you have to pay LIFETIME ALIMONY. Look at the OP. He "was" 26. OK so lets say he got married, and divorced at 36. YEP... LIFETIME ALIMONY..... WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!?!? What if they both live until 80? He would have to pay all those years ? OR GO TO JAIL? WTF? HELL NO! PRENUP ALL THE WAY! FUCK ALIMONY!

Remember a few key things. about HALF of all marriages end in divorce. YOU can have all the best intentions in the world, but YOU can NEVER EVER control the actions of another person. You can't stop her from cheating, or leaving you, or whatever... but she can decide its over, and walk away with half of everything AND alimony? Cheating DOES NOT stop alimony in "no fault" divorce states. She could literally cheat on you OPENLY and walk away with cash and prizes.

She could also have credit card debts, or have other things on credit, and guess who would be responsible for half? YEP, YOU WOULD. I'd definitely want that made clear in a prenup. I'm NOT going to be responsible for random debts and spending....

She can also keep half of your pensions, 401k's properties, SHIT... EVEN YOUR DOGS MAN...

Kids? you are gonna get screwed on that child support no matter what...but HEY, they are your kids so whatever... but don't make it worse then it has to be...

All these people getting divorced had the best of intentions when they decided to get married. Do you HONESTLY think that people get married with bad intentions..? Sometimes stuff just doesn't work out... That doesn't mean YOU should get screwed because of it!

I'm very against getting married simply because the laws have not caught up to the current situation... If you are hell bent on risking it in a marriage, I can understand people want different things out of life, so FINE... but DON'T go in unprotected man, just DON'T...

Also, YES, I have asked SEVERAL women about this, and they actually said they WOULD sign it, NO PROBLEM. Even my sister, she actually really WANTS one. She is a Registered Nurse. She doesn't want to marry some guy with the best of intentions, and then he decides to be a loser later on and use drugs, be an alcoholic, or an abuser, and then she has to pay HIM alimony? WTF? and YES, that happens. The courts are BULLSHIT. Look out for yourself.

And don't give me the "shes not like that BRO"... THEY ARE ALL LIKE THAT ONCE ITS ENDING!!! Seriously! GENERALLY, people don't end relationships on the friendliest of terms. She will have nothing to lose, and literally EVERYTHING to gain...Do you REALLY want to take your chances in court with a woman who is just looking for a pound of flesh? "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"

Last edited by aomechmarine; 01-13-2017 at 09:22 PM. Reason: typos, what else?
Old 01-13-2017, 09:30 PM

Received 7,772 Likes on 5,045 Posts
Oh look, it's this shit again.

Gosh, I remember when OP started this thread and then RocketPocket derailed the everloving piss out of it.

How's the bingbang life going projvert? We know crabman is still prenup single. Rockypocky is still trying to make hand babies. You getting some stanky on your hang down?

Any pics yet?
Old 01-13-2017, 09:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 8,692 Likes on 6,706 Posts
Old 01-13-2017, 09:45 PM

Received 612 Likes on 490 Posts
Originally Posted by cu2wagon

Gosh, I remember when OP started this thread and then RocketPocket derailed the everloving piss out of it.

How's the bingbang life going projvert? We know crabman is still prenup single. Rockypocky is still trying to make hand babies. You getting some stanky on your hang down?

Any pics yet?
Old 01-13-2017, 11:02 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by cu2wagon

Any pics yet?
Seriously tho, I'm not sure what the original thread was where you guys keep cracking on him about... But its not like the guy seemed too intelligent in this thread... but he didn't sound "wrong" per se, either... like he probably WAS attracting hot sloots... so he thought he knew whats up in general...A LOT of hot sloots are all about appearances... If you felt like it, you could easily lie to them about stuff like what job you have and how much money you make... He specifically said he goes out with "submissive" type women and stuff like that... Just saying he's meeting up with a certain type of woman.... I mean, I meet hot sloots, and it's pretty obvious they have low intelligence and I literally have to dumb down the conversation or its too awkward... SMH... but obviously thats just me trying to have fun, not have a girlfriend... I really doubt he was meeting really smart girls or whatever...

I mean "good women" will still be attracted if you have a lot of stuff going for you.... They just won't stick around necessarily, just because of that... although, to be fair... take a look around... A LOT of women seem to love dating bad dudes... then they want a "good guy" to come clean up the mess... HELL NAH, Don't be Captain Save a Hoe guys!!

Last edited by aomechmarine; 01-13-2017 at 11:08 PM.
Old 01-13-2017, 11:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 8,692 Likes on 6,706 Posts
Old 01-14-2017, 10:41 AM
Old Man Yelling at Clouds

Received 7,362 Likes on 3,906 Posts
Old 01-14-2017, 09:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 7,247 Likes on 4,858 Posts
dr;rl09
Old 01-14-2017, 10:16 PM
Chapter Leader (Southern Region)