Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

My wife and my side chick aka my tl

Old 04-28-2010, 01:32 AM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Majofo
I have no relationship to either of them personally, but the internet holds great treasures. It just requires a little digging.
You realise that he doesn't want to know what actually is going on right? If he did he would have read the thread. He just wants to be "that" guy and get some attention.

Same thing happened in that thread about the guy who tried to scam the shop that was posted about ten pages back. Went on for ever and as it started to die out a couple of trolls popped in trying to stir things up.

Funny how as a long time member he waits until now to start and not when this thread was ats it peak.

Do you start a fight with a whole group or wait until most of the people leave and you have a better chance. Hmmmm.
Old 04-28-2010, 01:34 AM

Received 3,489 Likes on 2,089 Posts
that reminds me, I've been looking for that pic of the Supra dyno chart where it does a loop the loop.... anyone?
Old 04-28-2010, 02:51 AM
huh
Cruisin'

Originally Posted by Majofo
I don't find Rachel's response using Billy's acct to be unbelievable in context or likelihood. Billy could be bipolar and he doesn't seemingly look like a bad guy but inside his big frame there within lives an immature douche who refers to women as bitches / hoes that are good for nothing other than being receptacles to his seed. His affinity with his car is just another embellishment of his douche personality. Whether his diatribes were genuine or not, or whether Rachel's story was embellished at all doesn't really matter because the overall story seems all too real. A mother / wife who is working hard to give her daughter and family a better life and a husband / father who cares more about his car and being a part of the night life than adequately supporting his family.
is that what you got out of that story? that if this Billy douche guy found high paying full time work with whatever limited education, experience and qualifications he seems to have, Rachel could live less insanely? don't you think she's overdoing it just a little? assuming she really is doing what she said. is there really any sane reason for anyone to do what she is doing? does she really care at all about a family life? a personal life? let's say she dumps the sucker. kicks him to the curb so to speak. then what? rhetorically speaking.

what i find incredulous is how this whole thread blew up like it did. it became more about the supposed "ownage" and cheerleading of that and further poop flinging by billy resulting in yet more of the same, and less about the issues.

yet Billy is what he is. can take the thug out the ghetto, but you can't take the getto... the really sad thing is that guys like Billy are far more common than you might think, or people that behave even far worse (cheater, beater, child abuser, druggie, gambler). this is hardly Jerry Springer material (my husband spends more time on his car or WoW or some hobby than the kids and me? maybe...), people that are too immature (or douche) to be having and raising kids and often disrespectful to women or others behind their back. think about how a lot of young (and not so young) seemingly normal guys describe women (their partners even) amongst themselves. or how often women will disparage their own husbands amongst their friends. yet another unprepared immature young fool has kids and gets attached to whatever foolish better halves they knocked up. it happens every minute in this country.

people like super Rachel i guess you only read about on boards like this. i would say that she makes Billy look ordinary and it's largely her "response" (and the chain reaction that followed) that turned a dead end maybe 3 page thread into this current monster. i don't even know how to begin to figure her out. makes enough money to purchase a home or apartment in New York City, near luxury cars, finance an education, fill a closet with 15k of clothes and purses, buy and take care of a couple dogs, and an infant. all her work is supposedly for an eight month old girl that will really appreciate that much more than personal attention and care. someday she'll thank Rachel, i'm sure. seems Rachel has put her personal standard of living (although that is hardly a life IMO) ahead of her child's "needs" or better yet it actually has been rationalized to one of her child's needs. but she's chosen her insanity.

people that are too different in life goals and self-actualization will never be compatible together, but they seem to be making it work in their dysfunctional way so who really knows?

Originally Posted by Lamarski

Funny how as a long time member he waits until now to start and not when this thread was ats it peak.

Do you start a fight with a whole group or wait until most of the people leave and you have a better chance. Hmmmm.
wasting time writing a post that will never be read let alone remembered is for noobs.
Old 04-28-2010, 03:04 AM
Advanced

Originally Posted by huh

wasting time writing a post that will never be read let alone remembered is for noobs.
Says they guy who writes page long posts and think people will read it. Sorry I haven't been lurking in your beloved Acura message board for years but at least I now enough to keep things short and to the point.

Most trolls are good at what they do. Trolling is not hard but you seem to suck even at that.

Well enough of you. Have your fun. You will quickly get bored with being the board douche and leave.
Old 04-28-2010, 03:31 AM
2nd Gear

Sorry but I had to register for this site and laugh at this epic thread.
Old 04-28-2010, 04:02 AM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by Joeyballs
Hey Everyone Joeyballs from S2ki.com

OP. Get a f-cking job and grow up. Considering your situation, I could think of 100 other things I could be doing other then complaining about the person that puts up with your immature bullshit.........
oooo its joey! wanna trade rims?
Old 04-28-2010, 04:03 AM
The Third Ball

Received 4,911 Likes on 2,614 Posts
Originally Posted by huh

wasting time writing a post that will never be read let alone remembered.
You must be talking about yourself...Seeing as neither I nor any other member of this site will read any of the essay long posts in this thread including yours. Hell, I only saw the part of your post because another member quoted it.

I won't even skim them.

But if it makes you feel better to just "get it all out" more power to you...

But just so you know, no one here cares.
Old 04-28-2010, 04:34 AM
3rd Gear

Originally Posted by MR209Turbo
lol i never told n e one i was gonna join here and i wouldnt have joined here if it were not for this thread.. cuz i HATE hondas
Ahahaha @ the fact that this guy still doesn't get it. Hahaha ok I am going to sleep now. Be back tomorrow.
Old 04-28-2010, 05:54 AM
2nd Gear

I lol'd...

I hope your severs can take it!

@ Billy's wife, sell his (your) car on ebay for a buck 'buy it now'!
Old 04-28-2010, 06:20 AM
1st Gear

I'm not sure if any of the guys from my forum posted yet, but I had to. This is epic........

Billz, had I known you were calling people out to act on their words, I would have posted before I was in New York this past weekend. Maybe a solid slap back into reality is what you need.

The world is laughing at you. Working 3 days a week as a bouncer, what does that equal out to? A $300 paycheck, MAYBE?? So you're telling me that with $300 a week you can support 3 people..........give me a break. You are pathetic. In fact, there isn't a word in the English language that truely describes exactly what you are.

Rachel, good luck. I would take the car, trade it in, get yourself that MDX you want for you, your daughter, and your dogs, and hit the road. You deserve much better than this punk..........Good luck with everything
Old 04-28-2010, 06:20 AM
1st Gear

IN! From a bass players forum...epic.
Old 04-28-2010, 06:35 AM
10th Gear

Originally Posted by MR209Turbo
lol i never told n e one i was gonna join here and i wouldnt have joined here if it were not for this thread.. cuz i HATE hondas
i'm confused
so this isn't you then?

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506

i could have sworn it was yourself who told me they were gonna join here because of this thread. on second thoughts now, maybe it was a hack who i've been working on recently.

if it is the later i apologize
Old 04-28-2010, 08:33 AM
Community Architect
robb m.

Received 626 Likes on 277 Posts
Originally Posted by MyCarIsntInMyWifesName
What is:

the most page views for any thread on teh internetz

the most comments on any thread

the most pages on any thread
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more than this thread
Old 04-28-2010, 08:33 AM
Community Architect
robb m.

Originally Posted by jerseygirl89
my profile? ...i belong to other forums and depending on post count or just activation number u can automatically make ur profile...but 15 days is just wow!

Try now
Old 04-28-2010, 08:34 AM
Community Architect
robb m.

Originally Posted by huh
yup, i joined this board almost 7 years ago just for a moment like this.

Originally Posted by huh
i used to really like Acuras once upon a time, but now they've turned the way of Billz i guess.
Old 04-28-2010, 08:36 AM
Community Architect
robb m.

Originally Posted by huh
do you have a habit of answering questions asked to other people? the question is meant to be rhetorical.

proof? that is what we do need a lot more of it seems. i don't know what "Majofo's" relationship is to these characters, but it must be something to behold. someday eventually, this too will pass and hopefully the real story will be known. to those that care anyway (too many it seems).
You know that Rachel posted several OTHER times in this thread, in addition to the first couple pages, and the I'm taking him back post right?
She's also made posts elsewhere on this forum that clearly show she is who she represents herself as.

Before you come trolling in trying to be the lone ranger, try doing at least a little basic research (reading) first, otherwise you just come off looking like an idiot.
Old 04-28-2010, 08:43 AM
1st Gear

Chicago Mustang Club checking in.

This guy needs to be hung upside down by his nuts to help avoid any possibility of reproducing again.
Old 04-28-2010, 09:02 AM
Chapter Leader (Southern Region)

Received 11,841 Likes on 8,573 Posts
Originally Posted by Sarlacc
You must be talking about yourself...Seeing as neither I nor any other member of this site will read any of the essay long posts in this thread including yours. Hell, I only saw the part of your post because another member quoted it.

I won't even skim them.

But if it makes you feel better to just "get it all out" more power to you...

But just so you know, no one here cares.

Originally Posted by helloacurazine
I lol'd...

I hope your severs can take it!

@ Billy's wife, sell his (your) car on ebay for a buck 'buy it now'!
wow..
Old 04-28-2010, 09:06 AM
2nd Gear

EPIC FAIL

-came over from www.Audiforums.com to witness this shit unfold.
Old 04-28-2010, 09:17 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
morning i see this thread is still going ...sheesh!

Originally Posted by Gs Dewd
I see that but your profile is blocked so I can't look at it.
blahhh i made it uber private because i didnt want certain people adding me...hmm PM me ur link since ur really nice admin gave me the power!!!

Originally Posted by astro
Try now
hey astro thanks a bunches
Old 04-28-2010, 09:18 AM
2nd Gear

Oh and FYI...definitely had to share this nugget with Tosh.0
Old 04-28-2010, 09:44 AM
3rd Gear

HUH - "i don't even know how to begin to figure her out."

There is nothing to figure out. Everything is clear and pretty simple for all of us, except for you. Are you a wanna be psychologist?
Old 04-28-2010, 09:50 AM
7th Gear

Originally Posted by huh
is that what you got out of that story? that if this Billy douche guy blah blah blah ad nausuam.....

Old 04-28-2010, 10:03 AM
Advanced

If your going to use lolcatz than at least show enough respect to use quailty images.

Here you go. You don't have to thank me just remember to pass it on.

Originally Posted by BladeZ28

Oh and remember only two more days until Caturday!!!!

Last edited by Lamarski; 04-28-2010 at 10:07 AM.
Old 04-28-2010, 10:05 AM
Burning Brakes

cant wait till this saturday....84 degrees and might go to a car show...can't wait...
Old 04-28-2010, 10:05 AM
The Dumb One

Received 373 Likes on 249 Posts
Originally Posted by MyCarIsntInMyWifesName
What is:

the most page views for any thread on teh internetz

the most comments on any thread

the most pages on any thread
not even close here..

our "whats everyone doing today thread has 65,000+ post and 1,650+ pages with 40 post per page.

a thread on another forum im part of has close to 900,000 views on one thread.

this one definately grew quickly though.
Old 04-28-2010, 10:07 AM
Burning Brakes

one forum im on has over 3000 pages and only about 150k posts..its insane how quickly someones stupidy and immorality spreads..
Old 04-28-2010, 10:08 AM
Advanced

cant wait till this saturday....84 degrees and might go to a car show...can't wait...
Whaturday?!?!?!

Old 04-28-2010, 10:10 AM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Lamarski
Whaturday?!?!?!

oh jeezzz im sorry CATURDAY....
Old 04-28-2010, 10:13 AM
Advanced

oh jeezzz im sorry CATURDAY....
Old 04-28-2010, 10:17 AM
Burning Brakes

it is?! ...damn thats news to me!!
Old 04-28-2010, 10:19 AM
Advanced

it is?! ...damn thats news to me!!
Careful.

Old 04-28-2010, 10:21 AM
Burning Brakes

....i think i fell into an insane asylum and not an Acura Forum ...wtf am i doing in an acura forum??
Old 04-28-2010, 10:27 AM
The Dumb One

....i think i fell into an insane asylum and not an Acura Forum ...wtf am i doing in an acura forum??
we good peoples... alot of people in Ramblings do not own an acura.. the owners for the most part stay in their respecitive sub-forums... a few of us trickle into ramblings from time to time.

its more teh funz
Old 04-28-2010, 10:32 AM
Burning Brakes

im definitly liking the friendlyness of this forum...i belong to umm i think 4 other car forums (mustangs) i dont own a mustang but always have wanted one..i respect all cars and car owners and am one just there for learning about a car and meeting new people and just talking to new ppl ...but thats just me...so many other people go to a forum and start issues and drama and thats most definitly not right...

or they make themselves fools to the world like billy here did...if anyone ever sees him in person, he will be easily recognized and degraded since over half a million people know about this thread and its all over the world..
Old 04-28-2010, 10:35 AM
takin care of Business in

Received 4,732 Likes on 4,064 Posts
^^^ you are here to PM us pix....of....you know LOL

damn i gave up on this thread after 70 pages....cant believe OWN-age still going on....
Old 04-28-2010, 10:37 AM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by swoosh
^^^ you are here to PM us pix....of....you know LOL

damn i gave up on this thread after 70 pages....cant believe OWN-age still going on....
read previous page :p ...im not blond and gullible to post pics of myself and i have tooooo much respect for myself and my body :P ....sorry buddy
Old 04-28-2010, 10:44 AM

let me see and start respecting you and your body and you too

not that am gonna post it somewhere ....just for the fun !!!

besides look at it this way....ur 20 am 26 and attractive and drive a sexy car...we could be some
Old 04-28-2010, 10:44 AM
The Dumb One

read previous page :p ...im not blond and gullible to post pics of myself and i have tooooo much respect for myself and my body :P ....sorry buddy
99.9% of those post are jokes... its normal behavior on most forums to tease the girls. this one is no exception.. we have a few girls here that dish it right back out.

what do you drive for the record?
Old 04-28-2010, 10:46 AM

^^^ my guess would be a mustang convertible....say what red or black ?

Quick Reply: My wife and my side chick aka my tl