Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Married folks chime in

Old 11-30-2006, 03:28 PM
Go Giants

Received 1,236 Likes on 825 Posts
Originally Posted by dom
Ya,

X T FU

Hoser.
Old 11-30-2006, 03:41 PM
Arriving Somewhere...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm surprised it took this long for the "we'll take care of you" leg humping to begin.

This really is the kinder, gentler AZ...
Old 11-30-2006, 04:04 PM
Instructor

i don't care if u wanna put pics up, cause i can't.

and yes his was a complete relationshp, they went places together and were b/f GIRL friend, i saw the # on his cell bill and called it, she had no clue he was married. yes i met her, several times, once i found out about it, he chose to stay w/ her not me, and was moving his stuff out , w/HER in MY apt. so ya we met SEVERAL times, me & her.

i didn't forget my lines, i just modified them for the time, he had been drinking.. i though i did OK though.... NO??? well maybe not

<<<<< blonde
Old 11-30-2006, 05:04 PM
fap fap fap

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by Babyfer

and yes his was a complete relationshp, they went places together and were b/f GIRL friend, i saw the # on his cell bill and called it, she had no clue he was married. yes i met her, several times, once i found out about it, he chose to stay w/ her not me, and was moving his stuff out , w/HER in MY apt. so ya we met SEVERAL times, me & her.

wow. who cares if the pope begs u to stay with him after doing all that u shouldnt have went back to him
Old 11-30-2006, 05:13 PM
Instructor

i know, but i was young & he was my 1st everything.. love, sex.. everything...
i had such a horrible home life that he "saved" me from, that i guess i felt that i owed it to him, my fam is CRAZY.. serious;y.. that's why i don't talk to ANY of them i think it's been 8 years now

they even threatond to kill his fam, but he stayed w/ me, cuz he loved me that much.

long story.. so we'll just leave it at PHYSCO BAD, BAD PEOPLE that treated me like crap too
Old 11-30-2006, 05:35 PM
I love cars!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
There is no friggin reason that a married, unemployed man should have to get up in the middle of the f'in night to go ANYWHERE, especially without his wife's knowledge.
Babyfer, why are you STILL tiptoeing around this? Put at least ONE foot down and get him back in line. Is he having dinner? Can't he make a damned sandwhich AT HOME?
Add in the $$ thing and the cell phone oddities and he has ALL the motive and opportunity he needs. Add to that a wife who doesn't actually make him accountable, and he's got it MADE!
Let's see those pics so we know what he's missing out on....
Old 11-30-2006, 06:03 PM
Instructor

here i can't put pics, this is fuzzy, but you get the idea...
people that have the other recent pics from my vacation feel free to post them up

even though this is not the point of the conversation, now you will know i'm not some fatty

https://acurazine.com/forums/showthr...9&page=3&pp=25

post # 63..

but i didn't trade that car, in i'm selling it
Old 11-30-2006, 07:23 PM
The DealerMan

here i can't put pics, this is fuzzy, but you get the idea...
people that have the other recent pics from my vacation feel free to post them up

even though this is not the point of the conversation, now you will know i'm not some fatty

https://acurazine.com/forums/showthr...9&page=3&pp=25

post # 63..

but i didn't trade that car, in i'm selling it
nice car and you look great. Something is certainly wrong with husband. How long have you been with him?
Old 11-30-2006, 07:31 PM
I love cars!

Um, yeah, definitely NOT what I'd imagined.
Dude must be CRAZY for not tappin' that, unless Carmen Electra is the other women or somethin'!
I know you'd said you weren't a fatty before, but this guy must be going to bat for the "other" team, or something.

Last edited by fast-tl; 11-30-2006 at 07:34 PM.
Old 11-30-2006, 09:03 PM
Team Owner

Received 602 Likes on 419 Posts
So I guess we're all in agreement that your husband is gay.
Old 11-30-2006, 09:56 PM
Why I watch sci-fi...

First off, this is the only thing on Acurazine that I am looking at anymore (I traded my TL-S for a GTI but whatever).

Originally Posted by fdl
Lastly, while I agree staying together might cause emotional hard to the child, I also know that getting divorced can cause emotional harm to a child. Sometimes a divorce makes sense, but it should be a last resort.
This is the BS line used by many couples throught the years. "we stayed togather for the kids" That is shit. My best friends parents did this and now 4 of the 5 kids are messed up and unable to have a real relationship. The only example they had was terrable. How does the kid benifit by living in a house of fighting or hate. If it is like this now, how will it be in 3 years once this has time to fester and get worse? I lived in a bah house for a few years as a kid. Even though the real things going on are above the head of a small kid, they can tell that something is wrong in the family and it will effect him. Divorce is hard but so is 4 years of consling for a f---ed up kid. I just think that if you are in a bad relationship with a little kid, you are better off dealing with the co-custody than constant fighting or the silent marrage. You then have the ability to find a better father for the kid. This can happen. There are people out there that can deal with dating moms. Be merried for love, not convience. Im not big on deivorce, but Im not big on painful marrages...

p.s. ignore my spelling and ranting, i'm 4 beers into the night... in one hour...
Old 11-30-2006, 10:04 PM
I love cars!

Well put, now polish off that six pack! What would it take, about six seconds for Babyfer to find a suitable stud? I mean, I wouldn't cry over this guy for second with a smokin bod like that. I wonder if he's getting some North Pole somewhere else at night on his jack in the box run?
Old 11-30-2006, 10:10 PM
fdl
Senior Moderator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by DiveforTL-s
First off, this is the only thing on Acurazine that I am looking at anymore (I traded my TL-S for a GTI but whatever).

This is the BS line used by many couples throught the years. "we stayed togather for the kids" That is shit. My best friends parents did this and now 4 of the 5 kids are messed up and unable to have a real relationship. The only example they had was terrable. How does the kid benifit by living in a house of fighting or hate. If it is like this now, how will it be in 3 years once this has time to fester and get worse? I lived in a bah house for a few years as a kid. Even though the real things going on are above the head of a small kid, they can tell that something is wrong in the family and it will effect him. Divorce is hard but so is 4 years of consling for a f---ed up kid. I just think that if you are in a bad relationship with a little kid, you are better off dealing with the co-custody than constant fighting or the silent marrage. You then have the ability to find a better father for the kid. This can happen. There are people out there that can deal with dating moms. Be merried for love, not convience. Im not big on deivorce, but Im not big on painful marrages...

p.s. ignore my spelling and ranting, i'm 4 beers into the night... in one hour...
I said working through things for a couple of years, not fighting for 4-5 years, or 20 years or whatever may have happened to you or your friend. Also, just because you offer an example or two of marriages that ultimately didnt work, that doesnt mean that all couples should just break up and not give it a shot. If things do work out, then the child is better off. But its a bit of a gamble of course. Is it worth it? I would hope so.
Old 12-01-2006, 06:32 AM
Pro

Saw your pic you linked to.

Your husband is totally gay. When he spoons with you and gets a boner, he's thinking about spooning David Hasselhoff.

Either that or he's got a harem somewhere where he's banging 10 chicks a night.

Those are the only two things I can think of that would keep ME from you any night of the week. Scratch that, any hour of the day.

That's if I were gay. And if I had a harem. And if I weren't married myself.

Ditch the asshole. Period.

Last edited by Pete1burn; 12-01-2006 at 06:34 AM.
Old 12-01-2006, 07:54 AM
Arriving Somewhere...

^^ I wonder what was in Pete's post before the edit...
Old 12-01-2006, 08:04 AM
Pro

A speeling misteak.
Old 12-01-2006, 08:17 AM
Suzuka Master

The whole "you need to tell me where you're going, i'm worried about you"....."well if anything happens i'll call" thing reminds me of discussions i had with my mother when i was a youngin. Usually it was centered around me going out and doing something mischevous that i didn't want her to know about For a married guy, there's no reason to be keeping info like that from your spouse....unless you're cheating of course.
Old 12-01-2006, 10:04 AM
fdl
Senior Moderator

Originally Posted by Pete1burn

Your husband is totally gay. When he spoons with you and gets a boner, he's thinking about spooning David Hasselhoff.

Old 12-01-2006, 10:13 AM
dom
Senior Moderator

Received 801 Likes on 662 Posts
+ 1

When Baby first started posting it seemed no sex was the only problem. Its now obvious it isn't. IMO this goes wayy beyond the scope of AZ. From the info gathered so far you should leave him, and fast. Whats particulary distirbing is the fact that he had a relationship with the other women and didn't want to leave her. IMO he's cheating again. But you have to make a decesion. Not sure what the hell is taking so long but the longer you wait the worse it gets. Get moving.
Old 12-01-2006, 11:28 AM
Team Owner

Originally Posted by dom
+ 1

When Baby first started posting it seemed no sex was the only problem. Its now obvious it isn't. IMO this goes wayy beyond the scope of AZ. From the info gathered so far you should leave him, and fast. Whats particulary distirbing is the fact that he had a relationship with the other women and didn't want to leave her. IMO he's cheating again. But you have to make a decesion. Not sure what the hell is taking so long but the longer you wait the worse it gets. Get moving.
Old 12-01-2006, 11:38 AM
Instructor

Originally Posted by fast-tl
Well put, now polish off that six pack! What would it take, about six seconds for Babyfer to find a suitable stud? I mean, I wouldn't cry over this guy for second with a smokin bod like that. I wonder if he's getting some North Pole somewhere else at night on his jack in the box run?

thanks, for all the complements.. but honestly.. i'm 29 w/ a 7½ month old son with his fathers name.... it's baggage right, how many of you would really want to start something with someone who has a baby, it's not like he's a little person who can even feed him self yet, he requires a lot of attention.. how many o fyou would REALLY put up with that, don't get me wrong, he's actually a different kinda kid too, he's always happy, rarely cries, unless he's trying to not go to sleep or hungry.... but still i don't think that many guys would put up w/ a kid that's not their own???? or am i wrong.
Old 12-01-2006, 11:42 AM
fap fap fap

thanks, for all the complements.. but honestly.. i'm 29 w/ a 7½ month old son with his fathers name.... it's baggage right, how many of you would really want to start something with someone who has a baby, it's not like he's a little person who can even feed him self yet, he requires a lot of attention.. how many o fyou would REALLY put up with that, don't get me wrong, he's actually a different kinda kid too, he's always happy, rarely cries, unless he's trying to not go to sleep or hungry.... but still i don't think that many guys would put up w/ a kid that's not their own???? or am i wrong.

who says u need to jump into another relationship after u dump that chump ... u should just focus on raising ur kid for awhile and not worry about finding another man
Old 12-01-2006, 11:44 AM
Go Giants

Ill date you with the kid, I have one too....I haven't figured out what to do with my wife yet, but Im working on it...
Old 12-01-2006, 11:48 AM
fdl
Senior Moderator

I'll date you too, no problem. Nothing serious though, .. just sex.
Old 12-01-2006, 11:52 AM
fdl
Senior Moderator

Seriously though, single parents usually have no problems hooking up, but its usually with another single parent.
Old 12-01-2006, 11:58 AM
Go Giants

Originally Posted by fdl
Seriously though, single parents usually have no problems hooking up, but its usually with another single parent.
The divorce rate is in the single parents favor...
Old 12-01-2006, 12:10 PM
Team Owner

I think right now you should focus on yourself and your kid. If you choose to leave your hubby, I think eventually, when you're ready you will find another man. There are a lot of single parents out there. I know a lot of them. My sister-in-law had three before she met her current husband. He's one of the nicest guys you're ever going to find.

It's not helping things that you're thinking about not being able to find another guy. You don't need one that bad, do you? If it's just so you can get laid....let you mom take care of the kid for a night and you go nuts at a bar some place, get it out of the system for a while.
Old 12-01-2006, 12:11 PM
Team Owner

Originally Posted by fdl
My co-worker called it the best time in his life. He was divorced with 2 sons and getting laid constantly.
Old 12-01-2006, 07:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 4,614 Likes on 2,193 Posts
Originally Posted by Infamous425
who says u need to jump into another relationship after u dump that chump ... u should just focus on raising ur kid for awhile and not worry about finding another man
+2
Old 12-01-2006, 07:42 PM
I love cars!

There are plenty of guys out there who would respect you both, but as others have said, you'd want to get yourselves settled first, make sure the child support is getting directed to the correct account, then maybe open yourself up (*snicker*) to finding someone new. In the meantime, do what you have to do (*Bzzzz*)
Put that whole "first love" stuff behind you...it mattered at one point but it's not enough to sustain this marriage.

Last edited by fast-tl; 12-01-2006 at 07:44 PM.
Old 12-02-2006, 12:17 PM
Why I watch sci-fi...

So we at least know that you are smart, good looking, have a baby, and a decent job. How do you see this as a bad package for a decent man? Yah, it is harder to date with a kid, but so is everything. My mother is on her 3rd and last husband. He merried her with 2 kids, one 13 and an asshole 14 yr old (me). Your life cannot get any better if nothing changes. There are men out there who will love and support you no matter what, for you.
Old 12-06-2006, 06:06 PM
fap fap fap

so, have you talked to him yet?
Old 12-07-2006, 10:43 AM
Instructor

i'm waiting till after the holidays, since it will mess up the whole family. as i said b4, i don't talk to my family, nor do i want too cause there CRAZY.. so it's his family that we do stuff with, so it will mess them up.. i know that they will be pissed at me, but i know that i DO have the right to be happy again...
also, he hasn't been going out at night hardly anymore, just quick runs, no more lowes excuses.

he's finally doin some work with his uncles' business, and they want him to work weekends, he said no cause he wants to spend time with me and JJ, cause i've been stressed. so i guess he's trying.. but it's just a lil late, ya know
Old 12-07-2006, 10:56 AM
Team Owner

^^^^

At least it seems like he's making an effort to spend time with you and your son.

Just be careful of half jestures and half promisses.
Old 12-07-2006, 11:27 AM
I love cars!

Quick runs? Could it be drugs? I just wonder about the logic of all his activities...
Old 12-07-2006, 11:37 AM
Suzuka Master

Who cares if they get pissed at you if you do it before the holidays? Xmas will be back next year. Plus it seems you're still trying to justify him and his actions to yourself and not facing facts.

My point is timing shouldn't affect your decision, plus if they're mad at you then they're f'd up anyway since, um he's that one that cheated (allegedly)
Old 12-07-2006, 12:34 PM
Team Owner

Originally Posted by fast-tl
Quick runs? Could it be drugs? I just wonder about the logic of all his activities...
Good call.
Old 12-07-2006, 02:26 PM
Instructor

no it's not drugs.. how would he pay for them.....LOL besides he's always been so against them.

he is trying, tickling me and such, but as i said IMO it's kinda too late.
and i have no proof that he cheated again... just assumptions... my eyes are open now to the possiablilties thpugh, i'm paying more attention now to how long he's gone to get cigs or food.
Old 12-07-2006, 08:18 PM
You want me to break it?

Well, all the sudden he doesn't "need" to go to Lowe's for an hour and a half anymore in the middle of the night. Seems pretty convincing to me - circumstantial yes, but a strange coincidence at least. We have a friend who told her hubby recently she was out and he's doing pretty much the same - flowers, counseling, etc. Bottom line, the change you are describing is temporary, if not superficial. Good luck

With regards to his parents, what do you expect them to do? They didn't tell you he was cheating the first time, Mommy has her little baby living behind her house with the grandchild so it's pretty much a perfect situation for her - she would be the last person on earth to tell you he was being unfaithful or that you should leave. You will be rocking their world as well if you leave, but maybe they will see it's his fault to begin with? Regardless, you don't need a justification to be happy.
Old 06-20-2007, 06:32 PM
Instructor

ok so updating this thread

we last talked in Dec, so i got it in Feb,a dn none since. I have been going sexually crazy, but at least i know how to please myself help would be nice sometimes though, hehe

i just came to the realization of, 1. he's a good dad, he loves his son so much. 2. i know that he loves me, just the silly things prove it & he's so friggen protective. 3. we've been together 10 years, i can't jsut throw it away for lack of sex. he's 32 and i'm 29
i do joke about going else where, and he just says, you don't want me anymore, then i say NO i do , but you're not givin it up!.. pretty much ends there.
we play darts, and we just went to bakersfield to compete for state championship (and won btw ) but ggeezz all the guys that wanted me, all he did was get more protective and it seemed kinda jealous. i have a friend in san diego, he was drunk and hanging on me.. jeff didn't hesitate to point that out to me, you know sayin "oh Tj wants you bad" like mad about it, it's not my fault that i like the attention that i don't get from him, ya know.
if he starts being a jerk again, then i guess maybe i'll leave him, but another thing is that i have no job, so i have unemployment which is not enough for a place of my own and the TL, and i'm not loosin my sexy car due to no sex.

Quick Reply: Married folks chime in