Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Just need to vent

Old 01-02-2007, 11:29 AM
Erz
^^GIRL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
And you think this chick doesn't find you boring too?? I highly doubt anyone dates a person for 2 years and finds every moment overwhelmingly stimulating. If you love her like you claim to, then work on it. If you want to move on then move on. But to answer your question from the beginning: yes you may regret it UNLESS you really know you don't want to be with her anymore.
Old 01-02-2007, 01:00 PM
The Boss

^
Old 01-02-2007, 04:09 PM
08 MDX with Sports

I say you both take your losts and pack up and call it a quits..

*Do you find yourself being angry at her or constantly blaming her for somthing?
** Does she give you dirty looks or blame you for stupid things?
***GET OUT NOW!!!
Old 01-20-2007, 12:51 AM
Instructor

I feel the same way you do man....went out with my girl for 3 1/2 years since HS......we broke up for about 5 months now, it was fun being single but i realize how much I miss. Since you guys seem to be bored with eachother its time to go out and experience new things. That's what i m doing with my EX now and it seem to bring us back closer. She said she'll let me know if she'll give me another chance before my birthday (2 months), so now i m doing what ever i can to not kill this relationship....My advice is just decide what you want, i think you guys are a good couple for being together for so long but it seem like you guys need to go out and experience new place. Eat at a new place instead of your favorite place, go ice skating, play pool, blah blah blah than you guys will have something new to talk about........... Check out this website it'll help
www.askmen.com
Good luck to you
and to me too LOL i'll update my 3 1/2 yr realtionship in 2 months, turning 21 BABY!
Old 01-20-2007, 02:42 PM

Received 162 Likes on 134 Posts
Originally Posted by OneFlyCL
I feel the same way you do man....went out with my girl for 3 1/2 years since HS......we broke up for about 5 months now, it was fun being single but i realize how much I miss. Since you guys seem to be bored with eachother its time to go out and experience new things. That's what i m doing with my EX now and it seem to bring us back closer. She said she'll let me know if she'll give me another chance before my birthday (2 months), so now i m doing what ever i can to not kill this relationship....My advice is just decide what you want, i think you guys are a good couple for being together for so long but it seem like you guys need to go out and experience new place. Eat at a new place instead of your favorite place, go ice skating, play pool, blah blah blah than you guys will have something new to talk about........... Check out this website it'll help
www.askmen.com
Good luck to you
and to me too LOL i'll update my 3 1/2 yr realtionship in 2 months, turning 21 BABY!

Please don't do this. I'm not trying to be mean, but she's making you a bitch if you let her do this. She should know right away if she'll give you another chance, not in 2 months.
Old 01-20-2007, 07:34 PM
Instructor

you're right sighhhhh
sorry to hijack this thread
Old 01-20-2007, 09:24 PM
East Coast Boost.!

Originally Posted by lancer
So you are saying poor people cant love?
Hmm that about sums it up.
Old 01-20-2007, 10:54 PM
TXSTATE BOBCATS

update: so its been two weeks since i have moved. I came back to town last night. Today was kick ass. 6 times in a day, im exhausted. Sex is so much better when it has been 2 weeks since I last got some. I think it really will work out, we are still obviously adjusting how we handle the relationship now with the distance. Im not going to break up with her and Im not going to cheat on her. Ill just wait until fall until she moves down to Austin with me.
Old 01-20-2007, 10:57 PM
TXSTATE BOBCATS

Originally Posted by Titand19
Hmm that about sums it up.
thanks, i appreciate your sound advice.
Old 01-21-2007, 04:40 PM

Originally Posted by OneFlyCL
you're right sighhhhh
sorry to hijack this thread

Just don't let teh women screw ya over
Old 01-21-2007, 05:40 PM
ur as welcome as cancer

Don't have sex that often - only like 4 times x month. If you're bored with her now, go out on group dates - go play pool or even go to a movie with @ least 1 other person. Don't let he hold your hand or be all over you all the time, then she'll appreciate it more and so will you. Do stupid things, go driving and blast your music - she'll end up turning it down so you have have a serious convo. which will turn out great. I'm 20, my bf's 21, he wants to go to bars all the time, and I can't go. It sucks ass but he wouldn't go without me. Seriously though, go play some pool, play a board/card game, do fun little things. I cheated on my bf last year with a 32 year old b/c for some Godforsaken reason, only 32 year old guys like me haha He blamed himself for the whole thing, b/c im a touchy-feely girl and he hates that, wereas the guy i cheated with clearly didn't. If I didn't have my bf, I don't know how I would have gotten this far in school. I'm planning on marrying him, which scares the hell out of him. I met him in college - in a class, not at a party. Maybe you should look for the "good girls" at school rather than the one-night stands. If, when she comes to your college after graduation, she ends up being that "good girl", then you'll be golden. But for now, try those things and if you so choose, end it before you break her more. And yes, you will kill her.
Old 01-21-2007, 06:10 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 150 Likes on 109 Posts
Originally Posted by arstraub
Don't have sex that often - only like 4 times x month. If you're bored with her now, go out on group dates - go play pool or even go to a movie with @ least 1 other person. Don't let he hold your hand or be all over you all the time, then she'll appreciate it more and so will you. Do stupid things, go driving and blast your music - she'll end up turning it down so you have have a serious convo. which will turn out great. I'm 20, my bf's 21, he wants to go to bars all the time, and I can't go. It sucks ass but he wouldn't go without me. Seriously though, go play some pool, play a board/card game, do fun little things. I cheated on my bf last year with a 32 year old b/c for some Godforsaken reason, only 32 year old guys like me haha He blamed himself for the whole thing, b/c im a touchy-feely girl and he hates that, wereas the guy i cheated with clearly didn't. If I didn't have my bf, I don't know how I would have gotten this far in school. I'm planning on marrying him, which scares the hell out of him. I met him in college - in a class, not at a party. Maybe you should look for the "good girls" at school rather than the one-night stands. If, when she comes to your college after graduation, she ends up being that "good girl", then you'll be golden. But for now, try those things and if you so choose, end it before you break her more. And yes, you will kill her.
What's that all about?
Old 01-21-2007, 08:45 PM
ur as welcome as cancer

Girl's POV
Old 01-21-2007, 09:55 PM

How was it at all his fault?? You cheated...
Old 01-22-2007, 12:17 AM
Suzuka Master

Girl's POV
But is it a reliable one?

https://acurazine.com/forums/showpos...9&postcount=40

Old 01-22-2007, 07:09 AM
ur as welcome as cancer

Originally Posted by Scottman111

I agree, it was my fault; but he felt like he was "neglecting" me and that's why I went somewhere else where I could get the attention I wanted. All in all, I think it was a 50-50 thing, but I do wish he hadn't completely blamed himself.
Old 01-22-2007, 07:10 AM
ur as welcome as cancer

Originally Posted by CUNextTuesday

And as for you - I just really don't like you. I could understand you being a smartass if you were older and there was actually a chance you knew what you were talking about, but not when you're younger than me. Sorry hun, but your opinion is null & void.
Old 01-22-2007, 08:19 AM
The Boss

Originally Posted by Scottman111
Old 01-22-2007, 11:19 AM
Rebourne

I agree, it was my fault; but he felt like he was "neglecting" me and that's why I went somewhere else where I could get the attention I wanted. All in all, I think it was a 50-50 thing, but I do wish he hadn't completely blamed himself.

If you felt you were being "Neglected" you should've talk to your S.O. about it, rather than goin behind his back and cheating.
Old 01-22-2007, 11:43 AM
sup

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
tough situation....i've been there before, sorta. The distance will either drive you guys closer together, or it will drive you two apart. If the latter is the case, you will realize it, becuase things just won't "feel right." You still won't want to end it, becuase you won't want to hurt anyone.

So my advice is, give the distance a shot. Before you do it though, be sure to forewarn your gf....especially if she is still in HS. Then, if you feel like its not gong well, you just got to end it.
Old 01-22-2007, 12:01 PM
ur as welcome as cancer

Originally Posted by llJrockll
If you felt you were being "Neglected" you should've talk to your S.O. about it, rather than goin behind his back and cheating.

#1: this thread is NOT about me
#2: you weren't there, you don't know the situation
#3: if you want to judge me for a mistake, be my guest
#4: we're still together, that was over a year ago
#5:who said it was behind his back? he knew the guy was coming over, i told him what happened, it's not like i hid it from him - but you wouldn't know that because you weren't there
#6: you guys say it's fine for what's his name to screw around at the parties and whatnot but the ONE time a girl makes a mistake she's trash for it - thanks for being such understanding people

Last edited by arstraub; 01-22-2007 at 12:03 PM.
Old 01-22-2007, 12:04 PM
dom
Senior Moderator

Received 801 Likes on 662 Posts
#6: you guys say it's fine for what's his name to screw around at the parties and whatnot but the ONE time a girl makes a mistake she's trash for it - thanks for being such understanding people

Although I think your BF is a fool for staying with you, you have a point a there.
Old 01-22-2007, 12:10 PM
ur as welcome as cancer

why would you say he's a fool? because i slept with the guy? yes? well, of course i didn't.

*and by "of course," I mean there wasn't a chance in hell i would have slept with any other guy
Old 01-22-2007, 12:15 PM
dom
Senior Moderator

why would you say he's a fool? because i slept with the guy? yes? well, of course i didn't.

*and by "of course," I mean there wasn't a chance in hell i would have slept with any other guy

So when you say "I cheated" what exactly does that consist of?
Old 01-22-2007, 12:19 PM
ur as welcome as cancer

kissed him, that's all; but in my mind, being that the only guy i've ever had sex with is my boyfriend, that's a huge deal to me. i don't makout with people, i don't kiss people, and i wasn't going to kiss this guy either. i'm a good girl kids, see why fast judgement is a bad idea????
Old 01-22-2007, 12:29 PM
dom
Senior Moderator

kissed him, that's all; but in my mind, being that the only guy i've ever had sex with is my boyfriend, that's a huge deal to me. i don't makout with people, i don't kiss people, and i wasn't going to kiss this guy either. i'm a good girl kids, see why fast judgement is a bad idea????

FYI - When you say "I cheated" 98% of people will think you had sex.
Old 01-22-2007, 12:33 PM
sup

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Old 01-22-2007, 12:41 PM
Rebourne

#1: this thread is NOT about me
#2: you weren't there, you don't know the situation
#3: if you want to judge me for a mistake, be my guest
#4: we're still together, that was over a year ago
#5:who said it was behind his back? he knew the guy was coming over, i told him what happened, it's not like i hid it from him - but you wouldn't know that because you weren't there

Obviously the thread is not about you. But you did respond tho this thread, and so did I. I'm not judging you in any way. I'm just stating my opinion.

-No matter what the situation was, you would have been the better person if you would have not 'cheated'....

ie.... If he cheated on you, that doesn't make it better if you cheat too. You might as well end the relationship....rather than playing little games. (Again, this is just an example.)
Old 01-22-2007, 12:46 PM
ur as welcome as cancer

Originally Posted by dom
FYI - When you say "I cheated" 98% of GUYS will think you had sex.
*fixed it
Old 01-22-2007, 02:04 PM
Suzuka Master

Good girls don't cheat, for any reason
Old 01-22-2007, 02:55 PM
ur as welcome as cancer

Originally Posted by Mike97 3.0P
*Point taken*
Old 01-22-2007, 03:08 PM
Luckiest Man on Earth.

Old 01-22-2007, 04:18 PM
Suzuka Master

And as for you - I just really don't like you. I could understand you being a smartass if you were older and there was actually a chance you knew what you were talking about, but not when you're younger than me. Sorry hun, but your opinion is null & void.
Ohh!! You mean to say that because I'm younger than you there's no chance I could possibly know what I'm talking about? And you, being a grand total of less than one year older than me, are just that much more credible? I'm sorry if I've been a dick I obviously don't know my place here - there's no chance that I know what I'm talking about whatsoever.

Please ignore the following opinions since they're "null & void" due to my age:

Stop slutting around and hurting your boyfriend.
I'll fuck you til you love me faggot - Mike Tyson

See ya next Tuesday
Old 01-22-2007, 04:22 PM
Suzuka Master

"You got a problem? Turn off your station!" -Tyson again. what a goober.
Old 01-22-2007, 06:52 PM
ur as welcome as cancer

Ohh!! You mean to say that because I'm younger than you there's no chance I could possibly know what I'm talking about? And you, being a grand total of less than one year older than me, are just that much more credible? I'm sorry if I've been a dick I obviously don't know my place here - there's no chance that I know what I'm talking about whatsoever.

Please ignore the following opinions since they're "null & void" due to my age:

Stop slutting around and hurting your boyfriend.https://acurazine.com/forums/editpos...ost&p=5203622#
Why Me

See ya next Tuesday

You've made it obvious that any type of conversation with you won't lead anywhere, so I'd like to end it & go back to the point of the thread. Thanks for your cooperation.
Old 01-22-2007, 09:55 PM
Suzuka Master

You've made it obvious that any type of conversation with you won't lead anywhere, so I'd like to end it & go back to the point of the thread. Thanks for your cooperation.
Oh, my bad, I thought you already made that obvious when you told me my opinions are "null & void." It's ok I know you do it because you lust for me.

So back on topic: Any updates? How have things been?
Old 01-22-2007, 10:03 PM
Suzuka Master

:gheyfight:
Old 01-23-2007, 07:03 AM
Erz
^^GIRL

haha the statement most guys would love to believe...
Old 01-23-2007, 07:36 AM
ur as welcome as cancer

Oh, my bad, I thought you already made that obvious when you told me my opinions are "null & void." It's ok I know you do it because you lust for me.

So back on topic: Any updates? How have things been?
You're the reason there aren't more girls on the forum. I can put up with you - yes, you will piss me off quite often I can tell, but I can take it.
Old 01-23-2007, 07:42 AM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by Erz
haha the statement most guys would love to believe...
let me rephrase that: if you cheat, you're not a good girl.

never once did i say you were a "good girl"

Quick Reply: Just need to vent