Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Junior Prom Disaster Report

Old 05-07-2007, 10:33 PM

Received 58 Likes on 34 Posts

Are you guys dating or something? Maybe you should've taken each other to prom. You sound like a bunch of third grade girls.
Is this girl really worth so much after-thought and energy?!
Old 05-07-2007, 10:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 66 Likes on 28 Posts
You kids live down the street from each other. Take it to the phone or to PM.

Clean up your acts or time.
Old 05-07-2007, 10:39 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hey I told him offline 3 times to lay off (BTW, we don't never E block scheduled Tuesdays). I'm not a mod so I can't delete his crap, the most I can do is neg rep him.

Shes not worth my time. I don't plan on ever speaking to her again unless its to try to get her to bring a bunch of sluts to a party...

Mike

Last edited by crazymjb; 05-07-2007 at 10:43 PM.
Old 05-07-2007, 10:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 2,014 Likes on 1,433 Posts
Originally Posted by Street Spirit

Are you guys dating or something? Maybe you should've taken each other to prom. You sound like a bunch of third grade girls.
Is this girl really worth so much after-thought and energy?!
not to bee rude or offensive or to intrude into this matter, girls today in HS are just basically hoes in training. It takes a lot to find a chick that isn't partying or acting like a hoe every other day. CrazyMBJ, I know what you feel and i hurts a lot. Saknife, you should ease up a bit and not just bash on your friend, same with you crazymbj. Whatever the reason, friends should be friends and not fight over girls (isn't that what hollwood tries to tell you?). Anyway, its over know and you two should stop arguing and be friends like before any of this girl happened. BTW, nice line Street Spirit
Old 05-07-2007, 11:42 PM
Suzuka Master

I sent him a link to this thread because I didn't feel like retyping the story, so he thought he'd screw around, he's just messing with me.

You make an excellent point about high school girls, they are all basically hoes in training, I just wish my ho would have been a bit more respectful

Mike
Old 05-08-2007, 01:32 AM
Go Giants

Received 1,235 Likes on 824 Posts
Old 05-08-2007, 05:38 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WOW......this thread has changed since yesterday
Old 05-08-2007, 09:54 AM
The Boss

Mike,
1) You're in High School, these sort of things are expected to happen in high school.
2) If she invited you to her prom, then she should have paid for your ticket to her prom.

She's a bitch, you know that. She left you alone and made you look like a fool but you kept your cool. You taking her to your prom was the right thing to do. It's always better to take a girl to a prom than going by yourself (especially kids your age <in HS>).

Women gets more complicated and harder to figure out as you get older. So get used to it
Old 05-08-2007, 09:56 AM
Senior Moderator
Regions Leader

Received 211 Likes on 130 Posts
Originally Posted by Whiskers

exactly
Old 05-08-2007, 08:16 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by BoostedJack
Mike,
1) You're in High School, these sort of things are expected to happen in high school.
2) If she invited you to her prom, then she should have paid for your ticket to her prom.

She's a bitch, you know that. She left you alone and made you look like a fool but you kept your cool. You taking her to your prom was the right thing to do. It's always better to take a girl to a prom than going by yourself (especially kids your age <in HS>).

Women gets more complicated and harder to figure out as you get older. So get used to it
1. Yea I know, I just thought I knew her, at least well enough to think she wouldn't pull this
2. Lesson learned. I thought I'd treat her since she was pretty cool up until that night. Given how much money her family has I'd almost want to ask for a check back

Looking forward to the future, I'm gonna be poor for the next 10 years aren't I?

Mike

Last edited by crazymjb; 05-08-2007 at 08:19 PM.
Old 05-08-2007, 10:10 PM
Race Director

Dude I will save you the details but just know it one of the proms im going to this year its a not going to great for me right now. Once it blows over you will be fine but just know your not alone in this issue. It sucks but what can you do?
Old 05-08-2007, 10:23 PM
Suzuka Master

I can't do much of anything but make sure I have a better prom date for next year. I still likely won't go with anyone from my school. My friend's girl has other friends who aren't necessarily less "promiscuous," but who are much "better" people.

My other friends got a house on the cape for a week after their graduation (I am only a Junior) that my parents said I could go stay at for a week or so, so the ONLY reason I will contact her is get her and some friends to go down there... She may be a complete bitch but that doesn't mean she can't still be "fun."

But yea, you can't really do anything.

Mike
Old 05-08-2007, 10:37 PM

Originally Posted by crazymjb

My other friends got a house on the cape for a week after their graduation (I am only a Junior) that my parents said I could go stay at for a week or so, so the ONLY reason I will contact her is get her and some friends to go down there... She may be a complete bitch but that doesn't mean she can't still be "fun."

Mike
My opinion only: But you b*tched and complained about the way this girl treated you, and even considered beating up another kid over her, and now you talk of inviting her to spend a week out-of-town. If you do that, then don't say another negative word about the way she treats you from here on in, or how she treated you at two different proms. You now have the knowledge and experience with the way she behaved before, and you're making a conscious choice to continue hanging out with her. If you're accepting of it, cool...have an awesome time partying...but then don't complain about it anymore. You say how much you hate her and how little you think of her, and then you want to spend even more time with her.
Old 05-08-2007, 10:49 PM
Stewie's Sexy Party!

hands down the back and forth between mike and dan was pretty funny.... you're prob not into this, but i bet the more you ignore this bitch the more she'll want your cock....just pointing out the obvious and you handled everything pretty well. Welcome to "real world" of relationships...
Old 05-08-2007, 10:53 PM
Suzuka Master

She absolutely treated me like shit, and in her little tirade bragged about getting drunk and hooking up with random guys. So I'm missing how getting her to bring a few female friends to a party is inviting her to spend a week out of town with me. This would be last ditch if my friend, his girlfriend, and some of her other friends couldn't make it. The friends hosting the house are only planning on bringing liquids and 2 xboxs... I stopped playing video games when my Xbox broke in 04.

I have no interest in seeing her as a person, ever. But If I have a house for four to five days with some other people I fail to see how it is hanging out? Outside of that I never expect to see her again unless she is hanging out with my friends girlfriend when I am with my friend (they are neighbors).

I never want to be near her in a "social" situation, ever, again.

On Dan, he's my friend and neighbor and craves attention. Ignore whatever the hell he says. Oh, and in case you couldn't tell hes a bit dyslexic.
Dan: "get the fucked used to." Human: "Get fucking used to it"

Mike

Last edited by crazymjb; 05-08-2007 at 10:57 PM.
Old 05-08-2007, 11:29 PM

She absolutely treated me like shit, and in her little tirade bragged about getting drunk and hooking up with random guys. So I'm missing how getting her to bring a few female friends to a party is inviting her to spend a week out of town with me.
"You left me alone with a bunch of strangers while you went god knows where with some guy who dumped his girlfriend right there for you, tell me if I'm missing something."

"I don't know if I should take her to prom tonight after the way she treated me at hers"

"Nope, I'll take her anyway"

"And I will not be contacting her after the fact. "

"Hey! My friends have a house on the cape for a week after graduation...Do you want to come and brings some friends?"

That's all. You just keep sending mixed messages.
Old 05-08-2007, 11:55 PM
Suzuka Master

Yea I know I should be more clear. But heres the deal... after the fact I had one, and only one conversation with her, to try to figure out why the hell she ditched me. I have no intention to contact her regarding anything else other than a party missing girls. In terms of my final conversation, after all for 600 bucks I wanted to leave with something, a lesson wouldn't kill me. Albeit I don't think I profited at all.

I have no interest in her as a person at all. But as a warm body why the hell not?

Oh, and I plan to get to know her friend through my friends girlfriend and ask her to go down with us for a couple days. Should that end up not working, Bitch with a pulse(well, thats debatable) is still > Xbox.

Mike

Last edited by crazymjb; 05-08-2007 at 11:59 PM.
Old 05-09-2007, 12:18 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 22,918 Likes on 14,039 Posts
What the...
Old 05-09-2007, 05:33 AM
Three Wheelin'

This thread confuses the hell outta me
Old 05-09-2007, 08:15 AM
Luckiest Man on Earth.

Originally Posted by MikeCLS6
This thread confuses the hell outta me

mixed messages flying everywhere.
Old 05-09-2007, 08:32 AM
Racer

Boogie's version of cliff notes for this thread:

1.Boy get burned by girl at event
2.Boy wants to kill other boy involved in above
3.Boy and one of his Boys banter back and forth for a few posts
4.Boy secretly has crush on girl he was burned by and doesn't want to admit he likes her more then he says he does because he is scared his AZ family will dis-own him for being a boob.
5.Boy now trying to cover tracks incase girl goes missing and the FBI searches his computer for possible leads...

Hope that helps
Old 05-09-2007, 11:29 AM
Make MyTL Great Again

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Look, the girl burned you already. I understand you want some action (maybe not even with here but her whore friends), but it's not worth the effort because I would bet there is a 99.5% chance nothing would happen with her or her friends. If they really are her friends and they act the same way, she is going to tell them about what happened and how you argued with her about it. You won't get any play unless this girl is biploar (forgets what happened and just wants a cock), or her friends are all normal (hard to believe).
Old 05-09-2007, 11:42 AM
Not a dude.

Good grief Mike, you are so much better than this. Don't be an idiot. If you hang out with this slutty bitch, sure you might get laid. Wheee.

I've never seen your picture, so I don't know what you look like. However, since you're a future Marine you're probably in great shape so that's always attractive to girls. Also you're very intelligent. Quality girls like that, trust me. You will have no trouble getting quality girls to have sex with you as you go through your life!

Do not touch this bitch. Remember, every single thing you do in life has consequences.
Old 05-09-2007, 02:38 PM
Suzuka Master

Haha... Hang out = no, bring her to a party so she brings friends so there is a chance I won't even see her, still better than Xbox. I do see your point, and I guess it's a back burner last resort. If she has no interest in doing anything she won't go, but when one of her favorite activities is "listening to my friends tell me who I fucked when I got completely wasted that night" it leaves a glimmer of hope for entertainment.

Oh, and I didn't secretly have a crush on her. I openly admit to taking a liking to her the first few dates, and did remain hung up for a couple days.

Now in terms of her friends, her best friend is my best friend's girlfriend, and she is one of the sweetest girls I've ever met. However, when they are together I notice, and my friend confronted her on this, she becomes quite bitchy, to the point where he doesn't want to be around her. To give you an idea of their relationship, she is his neighbor, and wakes him up in the mornings at 6:45 to take him to school at 7:00. I honestly think they will marry each other.

Mike
Old 05-09-2007, 03:14 PM
Safety Car

blah blah blah blah.. still better than Xbox... blah blah blah blah.

Mike
NOTHING is better than xbox.
Old 05-09-2007, 03:42 PM
101 years of heartache...

I rarely ever come here, but I saw the thread title and inticipated some 16 or 17 year old's vent on how he tried to fight this guy after his girl made out with his best friend or something

You should be proud of the way you handled the situation. RT4563 stated it exactly the way I feel. Now, if she makes the proper moves to prove to you that she has become a better person and treats you the way you should be, see what you think about it at that point. In other words, she has to convince you. Otherwise, say goodbye.
Old 05-09-2007, 04:35 PM
Suzuka Master

The only way I'd ever consider even socializing with me again would be if she came up to me and gave a visable heartfelt apology, until then, myah, NO!

Here an excerpt from my final conversation (another mutual friend, not the one who set me up, took it upon himself to bring up what happened, just for some background). Oh, and I don't save AIM conversations, but the newest version logs them until you restart the program.

Originally Posted by AIM Convo with Megabitch
Megabitch (9:30:10 PM): so then drillon took it upon himself to tell me to apologize to you
Me (9:30:32 PM): hes looking out for me. WHatsa an apology worth if its requested
Megabitch (9:31:00 PM): you werent going to get one whether it was requested or not
Me (9:31:03 PM): I care, why?
Megabitch (9:31:26 PM): i didnt want you to get your pathetic hopes up
Me (9:31:25 PM): my pathetic hopes?
Megabitch (9:31:41 PM): yep
Me (9:31:37 PM): well my pathetic hopes are fine
There are many things I am more likely to get than an apology from her, if you catch my drift.

Mike
Old 05-09-2007, 05:07 PM
Pug
Team Camel, VP for Zaino

Not for nuthin, but if you're planning to become a Marine, you've get to get a lot tougher mentally. If this chick is twisting your mind like this, the jarheads will totally wreck you. Peace bro.
Old 05-09-2007, 05:18 PM

Again, and so you want to invite her to the Cape becauuuuseee???? Honestly Mike, if you truly disliked her as much as you write nasty things about her, you wouldn't want to spend time with her anywhere, for any reason, at any time, period. Yet, you keep in contact with her, even right now, via AIM. If you want the company of her friends, ask THEM. You're really making yourself appear desperate. But hey, as I said --- invite her, see her there however much you see her (you seem to think you won't, even though you'll be in the same house for a week), but then stop complaining about the way she's treating you.....cuz at this point, you're choosing to accept it and then ask for more.
Old 05-09-2007, 05:48 PM
Suzuka Master

I haven't talked to her since Monday, which was the only and last time I will talk to her since the prom. That excerpt is from Monday, there is nothing left to talk about. As I said I needed to figure out what if anything I did wrong to try to learn from my experience, I wanted a little closure.

She's really not twisting my mind, I can assure you of that.

Oh, I'm a 17 year old male, I'd spend "time" with even some of the people I hate most, period. No I wouldn't regularly talk to them or have any type of social relationship with them, but I'd spend "time" with them.

I did stop complaining about the way she TREATED me. There is no more means for her to continue treating me in any way. If I invited her out to the cape, since I seem to keep needing to clarify this, it would be a convenience issue. I don't despise her to the level where I will kill her if I see her, I just have no interest in being in any type of relationship with her.

I feel I need to elaborate the "cape" situation... Its 5-10 guys with a house for a long weekend and a lot of booze, its not a "retreat."

Mike

Last edited by crazymjb; 05-09-2007 at 05:52 PM.
Old 05-09-2007, 05:55 PM
Racer

Bah! Mike, I luv u man but you are thinking with the wrong head. Don't even invite her to the cape cuz she is just going to be a distraction/frustration.
Old 05-09-2007, 06:04 PM
Suzuka Master

Well I'm trying to get my friend to come with his gf and her other friends, at the very least hes supposed to setup somewhere to go out together with her other friend... Shes trashy but shes nice. So in all likelihood that should work out, but should it not, I shouldn't have them drive down for a couple days? I mean, as much as I like the guys going down their, them and Xbox isn't going to hold my interest long enough.

Then again, I suppose there are beaches around there.

I understand megabitch = cunt = have nothing to do with her... But I also understand megabitch = warm body. The last girl I hooked up with I haven't talked to since...

Mike

Last edited by crazymjb; 05-09-2007 at 06:06 PM.
Old 05-09-2007, 06:13 PM
Racer

The last girl I hooked up with I haven't talked to since...
Have you looked into any of those male enhancement products? Maybe it wasn't an issue with personalities clashing...

j/k
Old 05-09-2007, 06:42 PM
F1 cart racer

i've been reading this thread, and what she has done to you is nothing new. i've been burned far worst then this with girls and some one my ex's. why because women are out of their mind. none of them know what they want. i had a similar situation happen to me, only thing is she hooked up with another kid a week later that i went to school with. what did i do, nothing, why? because that wasn't the worst of my worries and was punny compared to what i have already been through. since then i've been through alot more rougher stuff, just neevr posted it.

if u want to get back at her then just do her and never talk to her again, she won't care but then it'll get to her inside. i've done this to an ex of mine, she screwed some other guy, i found out and called it quits and she owned up to it. months later we kind of talked, always thought of her as a bitch but was a booty call form time to time. so one day she ruined one of my relationships with this girl i was talkaing to and really liked. so i called her up, got the booty call, and then dropped her like cold turkey. 2 weeks later she starts blowing up my phone and leaving messages like i'm her bf or something. 2 weeks after that i finally told her to get fucked and said how does it feel to get used, payback is a bitch u whore and thanks for ruining my relationship with the girl i was talking to. still 2 weeks after that she calls me apologizing crying then telling me to get screwed, she'll never learn.

your still in HS, all it is is HS drama. every girl at this age is tweeked in head, but there is those few who aren't. college is a bit different but still some of them don't know what they want. this does not apply to all women.

btw to all women of azine, ur all chill
Old 05-09-2007, 06:53 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by LSBoogie
Have you looked into any of those male enhancement products? Maybe it wasn't an issue with personalities clashing...

j/k
I didn't have a chance to get that far... Well actually I may have, and probably should have taken it, but again, hindsights 20/20.

Mike
Old 05-09-2007, 07:05 PM
Earth-bound misfit

Received 608 Likes on 312 Posts
Originally Posted by LSBoogie
Bah! Mike, I luv u man but you are thinking with the wrong head. Don't even invite her to the cape cuz she is just going to be a distraction/frustration.
+1 The slag doesn't deserve another moment of your time or consideration. Put it behind you. You're better than that.

Nothing to see here. Move along.
Old 05-09-2007, 09:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 4,614 Likes on 2,193 Posts
It's threads like this that remind me why I'm glad to be happily married.

Mike, you did good in this situation , now move on, buddy! No AIM, no phone, no mutual friends, no nothing, no reading this thread, it'll only rub salt in the wound. You're 17 and there are lots of other girls out there.
Old 05-10-2007, 10:06 AM
Luckiest Man on Earth.

Originally Posted by neuronbob
It's threads like this that remind me why I'm glad to be happily married.

Mike, you did good in this situation , now move on, buddy! No AIM, no phone, no mutual friends, no nothing, no reading this thread, it'll only rub salt in the wound. You're 17 and there are lots of other girls out there.
CUT THE CORD TO THIS GIRL! Why would you want her there? Just for a hate-F@*k? Come on. I'm assuming this beach house is in a populated area of some sort. Leave the guys home that want to play xbox, and go find your own 'game to play.' Enough with this little girl, her drama and allowing her to push your buttons. No more.

You're 17, this will happen again.... and probably again. You don't need a 5 page feel good about myself thread. You just need to realize when you're allowing someone to get under your skin and learn to walk away.
Old 05-10-2007, 10:09 AM

Meh... just :surrender guys. He'll make his own decisions regardless of what we say.

Have fun at The Cape, Mike. It'll be a blast!
Old 05-10-2007, 10:23 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 1,090 Likes on 767 Posts
Originally Posted by BoostedJack
Mike,

hey jack any way we can have a backup lined up for Mike's senior prom... u can live the movie... well except ur date won't be a porn star next door... maybe just a stripper...

Quick Reply: Junior Prom Disaster Report