Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

How to get girls with low self esteem?

Old 06-08-2011, 10:39 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 146 Likes on 87 Posts
How to get girls with low self esteem?

I've beat around the bush with a couple of girls with low self esteem and failed every time. I think what’s hurting me is that I feel bad for them. Thus making me fall into friend status. Even though they all find me physically attractive, they have all told me they can't see us as more then friends.

Would the pros mind letting me know how to win these kind of girls over?

Friend status = :ghey:
Old 06-08-2011, 10:46 PM

Received 16,267 Likes on 11,974 Posts
what is your ultimate goal with these women?

Here's a secret: make your intentions known quickly.
this means to UP the flirtyness, UP the sexual attraction.

this goes for all women, not just ones with low self esteem.

ALL girls are dying to be kissed.
Go in for the kill and she'll know very quickly that you're not a gay friend.

Last edited by justnspace; 06-08-2011 at 10:51 PM.
Old 06-08-2011, 10:49 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by justnspace
Same ultimate goal I have with every attractive girl I meet.

In all seriousness, I don't chase after these type of girls. They come when come. And if there hot, I'm going to give it a shot.
Old 06-08-2011, 10:50 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by justnspace

Here's a secret: make your intentions known quickly.
this means to UP the flirtyness, UP the sexual attraction.

this goes for all women, not just ones with low self esteem.
Now were talking... Thank you sir.
Old 06-08-2011, 10:54 PM

Received 16,267 Likes on 11,974 Posts
i added moar.
Old 06-09-2011, 08:40 AM
Senior Moderator
Regional Coordinator
(Mid-Atlantic)

Received 4,477 Likes on 3,070 Posts
Girls with low esteem FTL

If you're already on the friends ladder, and they can't see you as more than that, move on
Old 06-09-2011, 09:53 AM
Team Owner

Received 2,211 Likes on 1,210 Posts
Why are you targeting women with low self esteem?
Old 06-09-2011, 10:18 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 51 Likes on 41 Posts
Originally Posted by doopstr
Easy target?

Seriously, if the OP needs to stoop that low to get laid, maybe he has some self esteem problem too?
Old 06-09-2011, 11:17 AM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by 97BlackAckCL
Girls with low esteem FTL

If you're already on the friends ladder, and they can't see you as more than that, move on
I already have. Wanted to know for future reference. I'm bound to run into at least a few more of them along my life. Which is why I wanted advice on how to deal with them.

Originally Posted by doopstr
Like I said, if a girl is hot and finds herself attracted to me, I'm going to give her a shot. Unless she's a total nut.

Originally Posted by silver3.5
Easy target?

Seriously, if the OP needs to stoop that low to get laid, maybe he has some self esteem problem too?
I find easy targets disgusting.
Old 06-09-2011, 11:20 AM
Burning Brakes

Sorry my thread title is really misleading...

Not trying to chase these kind of girls. If anything I would like to avoid them, but sometimes you just get caught up in the moment.

Plus its not till later in the relationship do you find out about there self esteem issues.

And when I try to help them fix it, instead of trying to sleep with them I fall into friend status.

Last edited by Abe_Froman; 06-09-2011 at 11:25 AM.
Old 06-09-2011, 11:24 AM
Chapter Leader (South Florida Region)

Received 20,014 Likes on 14,518 Posts
if he ends up in the friend zone and he's coming on here to ask advice, i'd say he's not picking easy targets.

Honestly, and it sounds rude to say...but Ali G said it best "treat em rough, you get your muff". Girls that have bad self esteem or haven't been treated right by Dad or other guys...will find someone that treats them too nicely to feel foreign and not what they want.

Don't go the extreme of being another jerk to her...but you need to establish that you're not mr. nice guy...bad boy, then they respond and give them a LITTLE good guy...hard balance. Makes it more difficult for a productive and stress free relationship though. Even if it gets serious you'll have to deal with the "i look fat" all the time...or the "who the f*** are you texting", even if you aren't the philandering type.
Old 06-09-2011, 11:30 AM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by rockstar143
if he ends up in the friend zone and he's coming on here to ask advice, i'd say he's not picking easy targets.

Honestly, and it sounds rude to say...but Ali G said it best "treat em rough, you get your muff". Girls that have bad self esteem or haven't been treated right by Dad or other guys...will find someone that treats them too nicely to feel foreign and not what they want.

Don't go the extreme of being another jerk to her...but you need to establish that you're not mr. nice guy...bad boy, then they respond and give them a LITTLE good guy...hard balance. Makes it more difficult for a productive and stress free relationship though. Even if it gets serious you'll have to deal with the "i look fat" all the time...or the "who the f*** are you texting", even if you aren't the philandering type.
Dude you hit it right on the head! I think that’s were I'm struggling though... I can't maintain that balance with these kind of girls because I feel too bad for them.

at Ali G reference
Old 06-09-2011, 12:43 PM
Senior Moderator
Regional Coordinator
(Mid-Atlantic)

Don't change who you are for them, don't expect them to change who they are.
Old 06-09-2011, 02:19 PM

Received 162 Likes on 134 Posts
Originally Posted by akplaya92
Sorry my thread title is really misleading...

Not trying to chase these kind of girls. If anything I would like to avoid them, but sometimes you just get caught up in the moment.

Plus its not till later in the relationship do you find out about there self esteem issues.

And when I try to help them fix it, instead of trying to sleep with them I fall into friend status.

You aren't going to fix (or help them fix) anything, so do yourself a favor and stop trying.

Like everybody else says, if you want to bang these girls, make it known right away that that's what you're looking for.

If you do this and they're putting out signs that they aren't interested, stop wasting your time and move on to another girl.
Old 06-09-2011, 02:40 PM

Hey man...don't feel badly. We are all "damaged" goods after a certain age anyway. Like I said, be true to you first...which will sometimes come across as a d*ck. And then you can also be nice to them once they are hooked.

I've learned as I've gotten older...the best "game" a guy can have...is no "game" at all. Just be you. And stand back and let the panties drop.
Old 06-09-2011, 02:48 PM
I used to own a

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Roofies.
Old 06-09-2011, 02:51 PM
'That's what she said!'

Received 40 Likes on 40 Posts
Originally Posted by rockstar143
.....And stand back and let the panties drop.
Old 06-09-2011, 05:40 PM
werd

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Well, if you're not intentionally scouting low self-esteem girls, then you can't position yourself to most optimally take advantage of their low self-esteem. Why? Because your character on a day-to-day basis doesn't allow you to, since your ideal girl is not one with terribly low self-esteem, you project and hold yourself with some integrity - a trait that low self-esteem girls don't respect and respond to.

Low self-esteem girls have varying degrees of issues, but the typical characteristic that attracts them is the asshole persona. Girls with low self-esteem weren't praised when they were young, they were told they were ugly, not good enough, stupid, etc. When you don't offer that same sort of psychological stimuli, she can't associate your fair nature with sexual attraction. That's not to say that you should be an ass for the sake of being an ass. It means that when and if in the course of your conversation she says something that isn't smart, you tell her she's an idiot. When and if she wears something stupid, you tell her she's wearing something stupid. Sprinkle that with a lot of humor (the dirtier the better), some back-handed compliments (i like thick girls like you, i can't stand skinny girls), and you'll have her wanting to do anything to please you.

It's a stupid game though, once you've played it long enough. It can take a toll on you, if you don't put proper boundaries into this sort of arrangement - like her going crazy, stalking you, putting holes in condoms, whatever.

It's best to focus your energies on girls that aren't headaches, trust me they're better for the most part. Although you do run into the occasional girl with an inflated ego too.

In the end you just want to have fun with them, they all like to be teased to a degree so don't be afraid to do that. The ones that react most positively to being teased tend to be the most interested in you.

So when you're alone with her and you've teased her a bit, don't take her out on a date, go for a ride and whip your dick out and see what she thinks. Ramp that sexuality very quickly and go for a ballsy move like that. Get your gorilla on while you still can.
Old 06-09-2011, 05:49 PM
Rich and Famous

Received 25 Likes on 24 Posts
Opposites Attract !
Old 06-10-2011, 12:44 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Here ya go...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJ5QY...el_video_title
Old 06-10-2011, 09:04 AM
Senior Moderator
Regional Coordinator
(Mid-Atlantic)

Originally Posted by amisconception
Although you do run into the occasional girl with an inflated ego too.
Occasional?
Old 06-13-2011, 10:03 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 194 Likes on 151 Posts
Is this a trick question?
Old 06-13-2011, 10:55 AM
Chapter Leader (Southern Region)

Received 11,843 Likes on 8,574 Posts
OP is virgin.
Old 06-13-2011, 01:46 PM

her breasts...they were firm like bags of sand...
Old 06-13-2011, 01:46 PM

Received 1,021 Likes on 793 Posts
why are you only targeting girls with low self-esteem?
Like I said, if a girl is hot and finds herself attracted to me, I'm going to give her a shot. Unless she's a total nut.
why dont you just say that you want to know how to talk to girls..

saying that you want to target girls with low self-esteem makes you desperate... or a creep

you gave me an image of you.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLPZmPaHme0

BTW, NICKI IS HOT IN THIS ONE!
Old 06-13-2011, 02:21 PM

Nicki is always hot...not her face so much...but...MAN...the rest is tops.
Old 06-13-2011, 07:55 PM
werd

Originally Posted by 97BlackAckCL
Occasional?
Right, by occasional I meant 75% of them.
Old 06-13-2011, 08:00 PM
werd

Originally Posted by potmilkz
saying that you want to target girls with low self-esteem makes you desperate... or a creep
What 18-25 year old isn't desparate for pussy? Surely it's the minority.

Look there's nothing wrong with having a sexual preference for a damaged girl. They over-compensate and over-value you. Young guys need these girls to satisfy their ridiculously powerful sexual urges, and it's got nothing to do with not being able to talk to girls. Talking != Sexing.

It can be a headache to talk to these girls, but if your general attitude when your young is "I don't care, I'm just out to have fun, I do NOT want a relationship" then it's all good. The girl will semi-worship him, maybe lie a little or cheat, who cares, he's not trying to turn her into a girlfriend.

IF/WHEN he does try to turn a girl with low self-esteem into a girlfriend... Then we can revisit this thread and condemn him for it. Even then, he might find her worth it. And for him, she may be.
Old 06-13-2011, 08:32 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 35 Likes on 32 Posts
Dude, women with LSE are train wrecks waiting to happen. My g/f's friend suffers from LSE due to an jerk who treated her like shit in Middle school. Now she and her new husband(who was normal and balanced before marriage) are both depressed on meds....
Old 06-13-2011, 08:41 PM
Team Owner

Received 602 Likes on 419 Posts
OP....on one hand I say that you're 18 and low self esteem = easy target. Fun for a time, but it becomes really annoying when they get clingy. Be careful.

On the other hand I want to say....you need to set the bar higher than that.....after you get it out of your system that is.
Old 06-13-2011, 08:45 PM
Team Owner

Received 602 Likes on 419 Posts
Also, you may want to pick one of these up.

Old 06-13-2011, 10:29 PM
Burning Brakes

Fell in love with a girl. One of the smartest and sexiest girls I've ever met. Later found out about her major self esteem issues. I should have booked it here, but I had no prior experience with these type of girls. I had no idea what I was getting myself into. She couldn't ever just be happy. I tried too hard to help her and only ended up hurting myself the more I did.

Now I'm emotional fucked... Still recovering from the biggest let down of my life. Lost all my confidence. Even after talking to 4 different girls since.. it just hasn't been the same. None of them stack up to her... at least in my opinion. We could finish each other's sentences and had the exact same sense of humor. Sounds like a match made in heaven huh?

I thought 17 (at the time) was to young to fall in love? It didn't help any that shes almost two years older then... Only made me want her more.

P.S. the sex was amazing.

Last edited by Abe_Froman; 06-13-2011 at 10:32 PM.
Old 06-13-2011, 10:49 PM

nudes or bs.
Old 06-13-2011, 11:06 PM
Burning Brakes

Started talking Spring 2010, hung out all summer. We also worked together. Life was great.. till she leaves for college late august. It was about 3 hours away, so I didn't get to see her much. We both moved on cause of it. I talked to other girls and then she came back for winter break.. this time I fell for her hard..

She came back from college depressed for stupid reasons I couldn't understand.. Winter break went good though. A week after it ended up driving to her school to visit her.

Were out eating and I find a rash on her neck that she was covering up with a scarf. I confront her and she says went to some party at her sister’s room (her sister goes to school with her) with a bunch of gay guys and one of them did it when she passed out. I was like WTF? I ended up letting it roll off my back because she apologized a million times for it and said it would never happen again. We had sex afterwards, I went home a super happy camper..

The next morning it hits me that maybe she lied to me... even though she never did before. I call and text her and she gives me B.S. replies and I blow the fuck up eventually. She tells me that nobody has ever talked to her like that and that she never wants to see me again.

We stopped talking completely till a month ago when she returned to work. I then decide to take a different approach.. the dick route.. It worked like a fucking charm for two weeks. Then I let her know that I've been mind fucking her ever since she came back just to see how she would react..

I thought by doing this I would force her to stop talking to me and I could move on for good.. nope... the bitch still talks to me.

I hate the fact the I have to see her everyday at work, makes it almost impossible to move on when I'm reminded of her daily.

Last edited by Abe_Froman; 06-13-2011 at 11:15 PM.
Old 06-13-2011, 11:09 PM

cool story bro.

togtfo.
Old 06-13-2011, 11:10 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Majofo
nudes or bs.
Shes not a slut, I have no nude pics of her.

But I do have ones of other girls. PM your number and I will send you some.
Old 06-13-2011, 11:11 PM

All girls take nudes of themselves at one point.. especially ones with LSE.

Last edited by Majofo; 06-13-2011 at 11:15 PM.
Old 06-13-2011, 11:19 PM
Burning Brakes

Old 06-13-2011, 11:23 PM

My best advice.. if you're going to find a nice girl, be straight forward and don't mess with the drama. Quality over quantity. Girls with LSE are more than likely going to fuck around behind your back.
Old 06-14-2011, 02:16 AM
werd

dude, there it is, you're the stage 5 clinger. you're way too obsessed with this girl still. i understand it, you're young and well intentioned but girls don't respond to that necessarily, especially when they're young and hot and bombarded by their crazy hormones.

this girl works with you so she was a prospect by proximity, and if it's not a silly job you're willing to quit, are forced into an otherwise avoidable situation.

you have to work on this by aggressively pursuing girls that want to put out and serve you pancakes in the morning. don't care for a while and just have fun. i never understand why thats so difficult some times to get across.

Quick Reply: How to get girls with low self esteem?