Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

home wrecker?

Old 10-11-2007 | 02:48 PM
ALi G in the House!

home wrecker?

ok this is gunna sound pretty fucked up..but it is what it is..

so i recently have been stupid and started going out with this chick i knew for like years and years. her brother and i went to elementary school together. Anyways, i would always see her at the clubs, and partying and having a good time..just like me. i'm a very outgoing, social, party type person. i do have a softside where i just wanna hang or whatever, but i do like to party.

a few weeks ago we went to vegas (as a group, she didn't come w/ me or my group) but she ended up coming too..she wasn't there for the first night, but the second night we were all supposed to go out and she said shes not feelin well and didn't want to go. so i went to her room and kept her company and finally got her to come out..we went to a club for like 40 mins, danced and went back to her room cuz she said she wasn't feeling well. the next morning she went back to LA and didn't tell anyone..

anyways i asked her whats up and yada yada and shes like your so nice and all this other shit..so we kept going out on "dates" and finally i asked her to be my girl. all went well for a while, but she came back and told me i party too much and she's over it..so we are still kinda seeing each other, but just as friends or whatever and not bf gf...so i've put her on the backburner..

in the meanwhile, there's this other girl that i've liked for along time. she has a boyfriend, but i see her every single thursday night (at this bar/club that im a regular at) i chat with her online everyday almost, and we hang out on the weekends from time to time. i've hooked up with her a few times (just kiss) but last saturday night it was one of my ex's bdays and we all went and we started making out at the bar. now i know she says she has a bf...but for some reason i have my doubts that she does..maybe she just doesn't want one or doesn't want to have sex or whatever and thats her way of holding back. i already told her i like her a lot..and shes a lot like me. she obviously parties and we are good together..the question is what the fuck do i do about the invisible bf? i would think that i woulda met this guy at somepoint if he was real...as shes with me on thursday nights (like for the last 7-8 weeks) and has come out w/ me on saturday nights as well..and she did/does kiss me back..but i guess tonight will tell the tail of how that goes..

im usually pretty good at reading people but i can't read her. i'm totally confused, but i dont want to straight up ask her anything cuz i dont want to lose her from the point that we are already at..ideas? suggestions?
thanks!
yah yah i'll post pics later dont worry :P
Old 10-11-2007 | 03:26 PM
werd

What can you do? Nothing, really. If she's interested in you and wants to escalate beyond your advances she will make it clear to you. It's not like you to miss a really, really obvious sign that she wants you.

Just roll with it and have fun

What do you want from her? Sex? An ongoing F-Buddy? A monogamous relationship?
Old 10-11-2007 | 03:29 PM
werd

btw, is this Thursday night spot the same place in Brentwood?
Old 10-11-2007 | 11:09 PM
ALi G in the House!

nope, hollys on wilshire and like 21st or so, right next door the the resturant The Wilshire...you should come!
Old 10-12-2007 | 12:28 AM
I love Chanel

Hmmmm..I'm sorry to say, I can't even give a female's perspective on this. I guess because I'm never been the type. Maybe she's just a really bad cheater? Or you may be right and she probably doesn't have a bf and she wants to keep her options open and wants to test the waters.

Sorry, I have no idea...hehe Good luck!
Old 10-16-2007 | 08:21 AM
Suzuka Master

I've heard many a girl say "sorry I have a bf" but go back on their word after called out on the lie. But usually they don't continue to call/hookup So yah that sounds weird to me.
Old 10-16-2007 | 08:30 AM
Japan here I come.....

this is a sticky situation. first of all, do you even have any interest in the previous girl. if not, with the new one, i would suggest backing off and respecting this "invisible" guy. she may have one, but he could be in the military, or not party, etc. the thing is, you need to show her that you do respect the other guy because if she does this to him, this does not show good character on her part. I would be very concerned about what she is capable of doing to you in the long run.
Old 10-16-2007 | 11:03 AM
Team Owner

It doesn't sound like she very interested if she's saying that she has a boyfriend. Even if she is lying about it.
Old 10-16-2007 | 11:48 AM
Senior Moderator

The warning flag for me would be that she's getting it on with you despite claiming to have a BF.

So, I guess she has no qualms about be unfaithful. Wouldn't it supremely suck when you're head-over-heels for her and she does the same to you...?

My : Stay far away.
Old 10-16-2007 | 12:49 PM
ALi G in the House!

yah i've kinda backed off..too much going on right now in my life to deal with BS anyways..thanks guys and gals :P