Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

heres my prob. i need advice real advice!!!

Old 10-27-2004, 09:26 AM
COME AT ME BRO!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
heres my prob. i need advice real advice!!!

ok heres the deal ive been hanging out with this girl alot recently and we became really good friends we talk on the phone like 3 times a day. that doesnt bother me as she is one of the coolist girls i have ever met. and i have feelings for her and i now she does for me but neither one of us are looking for a relationship right now. and last night i picked her up and we end up haven sex. which was all good but she told me befor she doesnt sleep with her friends and on the few occasions that she has she never talked to them again afterwards cause she said it just felt werid around them. well this is my prob cause i dont want to lose her as a friend and maybe future girlfriend cause we both kinda lusted after each other last night. and she said she felt werid about it not like anyone else befor. which i guess she ment in a good way. so wtf do i do to remindy this situation. please help
Old 10-27-2004, 09:36 AM
Team Owner

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Sounds like you guys should <gasp> date each other!
Old 10-27-2004, 09:37 AM
Drifting

tell her u just wanna be friends w benefits.
Old 10-27-2004, 09:41 AM
COME AT ME BRO!

well the prob with that is she was in a relation ship a while ago and the dude used to beat her so she is kinda happy to be single right now. so i think daten is out of the question as of this moment....she is also very weary of guys just trying to get in her pants. and i told her last night afterwards that this was not planned or anything it just happened. and she was like i wanted it just as much as u did but i think it kinda of scared her. man i just dont know what to do. i wouldnt mind daten her but i know how she feels about it right now. she doesnt want a boyfriend and all of the baggage that comes with it. even though me might as well be daten
Old 10-27-2004, 09:41 AM
COME AT ME BRO!

Originally Posted by kevin79925
tell her u just wanna be friends w benefits.
she is strongly against that
Old 10-27-2004, 10:20 AM
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I would just follow her lead. Give her time to think through what she really wants to do, because that's what friends do for each other.

the dude used to beat her so she is kinda happy to be single right now.
This tells me that she has a lot of emotional issues to work through right now, so you should be prepared to deal with that and what effect that might have on your relationship to her. I am willing to be that this is part of the reason that she is having a hard time with deciding on whether to date you--not that you would beat her but that she might have some difficulty wanting to be emotionally involved with someone again due to abuse.
Old 10-27-2004, 10:53 AM
Who's the masta?!...I AM!

OK first? Learn how to spell and write in coherent sentences and paragraphs, you're 24 years old for goodness sakes.

Secondly, girls say all kinds of things that they don't mean. Just because she says that she doesn't want a boyfriend and she doesn't want to be dating, she probably does. If her man used to beat her and she stayed with him thats an obvious sign of co-dependency issues, which means she needs a partner to feel whole, even if it's not the healthiest thing for her emotionally and/or physically.

So I think you have three choices:

(1) If you could handle her as your girlfriend go for it.
(2) Step away, try to be her friend, it probably won't work out and you'll go your separate ways.
(3) Continue to hang out with her, continue to put yourselves into situations where you end up having sex, she will continue to say she doesn't want a FWB relationship but you will still have sex then eventually somewhere down the line she will actually mean it. Then she will hate you for "using" her for sex even though she was doing the same with you.
Old 10-27-2004, 11:50 AM
Diamonds are forever...

^^^ good advice.

It sounds like you could make a go of making her your girlfriend. It seems like you two like each other enough for it to work out, but you need to get past her issues. Like Waddy said though, she probably isn't actually adverse to the idea of a partner in her life. I'm sure you'll treat her much better than the other bastard did.
Old 10-27-2004, 12:23 PM
Not Asian

ummm...just ask her. If she isn't going to be friends with you because of the sex, then you have nothing to lose.
Old 10-27-2004, 12:41 PM
COME AT ME BRO!

Originally Posted by Waddy
OK first? Learn how to spell and write in coherent sentences and paragraphs, you're 24 years old for goodness sakes.
well lets ee i wrote this with only an hour of sleep last night and befor i went to class. so i didn care for spelling and or trying to write and english paper.
Old 10-27-2004, 01:22 PM
///M POWER

good advice waddy, u study pimploogy??
Old 10-27-2004, 01:57 PM
Suzuka Master

Secondly, girls say all kinds of things that they don't mean. Just because she says that she doesn't want a boyfriend and she doesn't want to be dating, she probably does. If her man used to beat her and she stayed with him thats an obvious sign of co-dependency issues, which means she needs a partner to feel whole, even if it's not the healthiest thing for her emotionally and/or physically.

(2) Step away, try to be her friend, it probably won't work out and you'll go your separate ways.
(3) Continue to hang out with her, continue to put yourselves into situations where you end up having sex, she will continue to say she doesn't want a FWB relationship but you will still have sex then eventually somewhere down the line she will actually mean it. Then she will hate you for "using" her for sex even though she was doing the same with you.

Especially the first part.
Old 10-27-2004, 02:12 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by evilone
well lets ee i wrote this with only an hour of sleep last night and befor i went to class. so i didn care for spelling and or trying to write and english paper.
are you still on an hour of sleep?
Old 10-27-2004, 02:30 PM

Originally Posted by ABreece

Especially the first part.

The spelling part? or the part about her probably not meaning what she says?

Evilone:
Not trying to bust on you homie, but words like "didn't and dating" are not exactly on the list for the final round of the Spelling Bee.

Proper sentence structure is just a common courtesy on internet forums, typing the way you have in this thread is the equivalent of mumbling in real life, we can probably understand you but we would rather you speak (type) like a somewhat educated person. And by education I mean at least 7th grade not even college grad.
Old 10-27-2004, 02:34 PM
TLD
Mixed Martial Artist

Evil, just go with the flow. You tapped that ass already so you can tap it again. I'd put the moves on her next time and if she resists, I'd just back off and leave it alone.....until she starts putting the moves on.
Old 10-27-2004, 03:27 PM
Suzuka Master

The spelling part? or the part about her probably not meaning what she says?

Evilone:
Not trying to bust on you homie, but words like "didn't and dating" are not exactly on the list for the final round of the Spelling Bee.

Proper sentence structure is just a common courtesy on internet forums, typing the way you have in this thread is the equivalent of mumbling in real life, we can probably understand you but we would rather you speak (type) like a somewhat educated person. And by education I mean at least 7th grade not even college grad.
Both, really.

He needs to stop writing like a 4th grader. Women never say what they mean.
Old 10-27-2004, 04:36 PM
COME AT ME BRO!

wtf ever im sorry i dont care enough to give to shit about proper grammer. this sint fucking school so deal with it. and yes i still only have had one hour of sleep. so suck a dick
Old 10-27-2004, 04:50 PM

Originally Posted by darrinb
good advice waddy, u study pimploogy??
I'm getting my PhD in dat shit son!

Evilone:
Now thats no way to talk to people who are trying to help you now is it?
Old 10-27-2004, 04:51 PM
TLD
Mixed Martial Artist

Well, is it? Sham on yew, evilwun. tellin peeple to sukadik wen dey jus wana help yo ass.
Old 10-27-2004, 05:10 PM
COME AT ME BRO!

yea i understand that but i am already in a bad mood with no sleep and i dont need a lecture about spelling and writing proper word for word post. i just dont care enough. i alpogize if i hurt ur feelings. just not haven the best day today. besides i suck @ teh spelling and proper gramer
Old 10-27-2004, 05:14 PM
TLD
Mixed Martial Artist

Originally Posted by evilone
yea i understand that but i aldready am in a bad mood with no sleep and i dont need a lecture about spelling and writing proper word for word post. i just dont care enough. i alpogize if i hurt ur feelings. just not have the best day today. besides i suck @ teh spelling and proper gramer
I was just messin with you. Evil, you're already in there, the toughest part is out of the way, tappin that ass the first time. Go out there and at least try to tap that ass again, she'll think less of you if you don't try. She might bullshit you a little and say "no, we can't do this", but eventually she'll come around. Now if you don't try to tap it again, she'll think you're an idiot for actually believing her about how she doesn't tap friends. You know what you have to do, now do it!
Old 10-27-2004, 09:09 PM
Go Noles!

maybe she won't date him because he can't spell.
Old 10-27-2004, 10:19 PM
COME AT ME BRO!

hahah ur to funny u bastereds......
Old 10-28-2004, 04:56 AM
Pro

thank god you said it...cause I would have...dude I am mailing you my old english books from like elementary school....get it together....