Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

HELP! Scary Married Man Wants Affair With Me!

Old 10-23-2003, 03:49 PM
The Third Ball

Received 4,967 Likes on 2,645 Posts
Originally posted by Miss iVTEC
You guys are AWESOME!

I do need to clarify though....he didn't email me on our WORK email. We have a personal email list at work that some people share funny jokes/pics etc on. He got my personal email off of that list. Since it wasn't "work" related they can't touch that.

The ear-licking thing is very serious though. He's getting talked to today about it. I really am nervous about the outcome though....

And I think that a group of CL getaway cars would be the coolest thing ever! Road trip hell yeah! Bring y0 sleeping bags and we'll order pizza the night before! I'll make chocolate chip cookies!

I've just never been in a situation like this before. Every time he walked by my desk on Wednesday I got all tensed up. Very creepy...
Doesnt matter if its a work related email or not. The fact of the matter is he is creating a very uncomfortable atmosphere for you, and thats where the problem lies. Him licking your ear was about the dumbest thing he could have done, bascially sealed his own coffin.
Old 10-23-2003, 03:54 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
it doesn't matter if those are from personal emails or not, the fact is that the only relationship between you two are only coworkers. and he probably send you those emails at work hours. ON TOP OF THAT, he licked your ear when you're at work, now your company is 100% responsible for taking care of the situation. the one thing they can do short from firing him is to never schedule you two to work at the same hours. other then that, i don't know what are solutions are out there
Old 10-23-2003, 05:36 PM
Masshole

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
If it's on company equipment, the company has an obligation to handle the matter properly. Just like if he were using company equipment to conduct OTHER illegal activity. Me thinks Rachael will f*ck this boy up good if she catches his ass!
Old 10-23-2003, 06:12 PM
Suzuka Master

a 34 y/o man is not a boy. he should know better.
Old 10-23-2003, 06:50 PM
4-8-15-16-23-42

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally posted by Chinisimo
a 34 y/o man is not a boy. he should know better.
werd
Old 10-23-2003, 07:06 PM
Race Director

Originally posted by Bulldog01
If it's on company equipment, the company has an obligation to handle the matter properly. Just like if he were using company equipment to conduct OTHER illegal activity. Me thinks Rachael will f*ck this boy up good if she catches his ass!
damn skippy.
Old 10-24-2003, 08:07 AM
A good use of strategery

Methinks I've been away a little bit from the board. I agree with everything, this guy's a fucking loon. He'll have Rachael and ME to deal with, and Katie too, I'm sure.
I'm not sure on details, but I've got word from the beth camp that the wife is now on her case, wanting to know how she knows her husband and such. Makes you wonder what story the guy told HR and his wife.
What a fuckwit...
Old 10-24-2003, 09:15 AM
Race Director

Originally posted by NetamiAccord
Methinks I've been away a little bit from the board. I agree with everything, this guy's a fucking loon. He'll have Rachael and ME to deal with, and Katie too, I'm sure.
ya gonna beat him with your crutch?
Old 10-24-2003, 09:35 AM
Gimmie my points Biatch!

I'm not sure on details, but I've got word from the beth camp that the wife is now on her case, wanting to know how she knows her husband and such. Makes you wonder what story the guy told HR and his wife.
What a fuckwit...
No prob, I am sure there be bunch of CLs for plan B, B for Beatdown. hahaha just remember, cover ur plates, and wear mask and pick a poorly lit alley.
Old 10-24-2003, 09:56 AM
Full-Time IDIoT---DoH!!!

Received 16 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally posted by fusionnv
No prob, I am sure there be bunch of CLs for plan B, B for Beatdown. hahaha just remember, cover ur plates, and wear mask and pick a poorly lit alley.

or we could just bring minch and water-s.....u know bore the perpitrator (sp?) to death...alot safer and not many cars needed
Old 10-24-2003, 10:29 AM
The Third Ball

Im telling you, I had a friend go through this same shit...

get a restraining order against the dude and his wife.
Old 10-24-2003, 10:39 AM
4-8-15-16-23-42

What a fuckwit...
wow,
i didn't think about that. he probally told his wife beth's some sort of freak - and god only knows wtf he said to hr.
geez, this sucks. hang in there beth i'm sure it'll get better.
roadtrip to florida guys? it's pretty fucking cold here. i hate cold.
good luck, here if ya need us
Old 10-24-2003, 10:40 AM
4-8-15-16-23-42

Originally posted by unsure
or we could just bring minch and water-s.....u know bore the perpitrator (sp?) to death...alot safer and not many cars needed
damn
Old 10-24-2003, 02:46 PM
Wanna See My 'Cuda?!

Okay...so today I get 5 emails from this woman wanting to know how I know her husband. I wasn't going to respond, but then she sends this one saying to tell her how I know him or else she'll come up there and find out herself. Then she sent me an email and the subject line was "How long have you been sleeping with my husband?"

So this pissed me off. So I respond to her and tell her that I have never wanted her husband and never will. Then I forwarded her the emails he sent me so she can see for herself what a dog he is.

Let some stupid bitch try to kick my ass....you'll see Bethie B go GANGSTA! This is some stupid shit.
Old 10-24-2003, 02:53 PM
A good use of strategery

Originally posted by SilviaGTO
ya gonna beat him with your crutch?
Something like that.

Man, that woman has probably been so deluded by her dog of a husband. I feel badly for her. I mean, sure she's being a nuissence right now, but imagine if you didn't know your husband was a jackass, and you didn't know about his e-mails and the ear-licking. She probably thinks Beth is the one who's the homewrecker, not her husband. She'll find out soon enough though. Hope she fucking kicks him to the curb
Old 10-24-2003, 04:06 PM
The Third Ball

Okay...so today I get 5 emails from this woman wanting to know how I know her husband. I wasn't going to respond, but then she sends this one saying to tell her how I know him or else she'll come up there and find out herself. Then she sent me an email and the subject line was "How long have you been sleeping with my husband?"

So this pissed me off. So I respond to her and tell her that I have never wanted her husband and never will. Then I forwarded her the emails he sent me so she can see for herself what a dog he is.

Let some stupid bitch try to kick my ass....you'll see Bethie B go GANGSTA! This is some stupid shit.
You need to show his wifes emails to your HR too. Only makes your case stronger.
Old 10-24-2003, 04:36 PM
Race Director

some bitch try to hurt any of my friends, and theyll be bailing me out of jail.
Old 10-24-2003, 05:29 PM
Suzuka Master

OMFG the ear licking....

sue him for every penny and get the hell out.
Old 10-24-2003, 11:18 PM
Safety Car

Received 22 Likes on 21 Posts

what did she have to say to that?
Old 10-25-2003, 06:41 AM
Race Director

I apologize first of all. I only had two open ended emails from him and him in my ear telling me what he wanted me to hear. In 16 hrs my entire family life has done a 360. Im now in a broken home with two children. It hurts even worse after reading that this isnt the first time. It makes me wonder if the others were as obligated as you. I hope everybody in the work area knows what a jerk he is. This is news to me and i am so shocked Ive been sick all day. Thank you for your honesty. If you talk to him tonite let him know his kids r fine and i know hes done this before. Theres no hope. He just doesnt want me anymore. What can one do. Thank you for listening. Sorry you got involved.
she had that to say. thats the saddest thing ever. makes me really want to hurt this wacko now.
Old 10-25-2003, 07:29 AM
4-8-15-16-23-42

she had that to say. thats the saddest thing ever. makes me really want to hurt this wacko now.
this is SO fucked!!! the poor woman. geez, at least she had enough class to admit being wrong and believing her husband (who can blame her). she appologized and that's really cool - i have heard so many cases of dilusional wives who believe anything their husbands tell them
this sounds like it will get better now that she's not after beth, and it's def better for the wife in the long run - well in the short run too
i hope this all works out
Old 10-25-2003, 10:09 AM
i want a bimmer =(

Originally posted by swclown
this is SO fucked!!! the poor woman. geez, at least she had enough class to admit being wrong and believing her husband (who can blame her). she appologized and that's really cool - i have heard so many cases of dilusional wives who believe anything their husbands tell them
this sounds like it will get better now that she's not after beth, and it's def better for the wife in the long run - well in the short run too
i hope this all works out
i agree stefan!!!

i hate dogs
Old 10-25-2003, 11:26 AM
4-8-15-16-23-42

Originally posted by Katies99CL
i agree stefan!!!

i hate dogs
katie
i don't get it. confront your issues with your wife, don't go out sneaky and try to bring a third person into your miserable life. what can that possibly bring except more misery? did he really think i lick on the ear and i'm in? maybe beth's real easy like that j/k but i don't understand this stoopid behavior. i hope he has to get a new job b/c it still could be weird with him around.
take care :P
Old 10-25-2003, 11:26 AM
Race Director

Originally posted by proaudio22
I'm almost the opposite way. I live w/ my mom, she's cool. She got the house and the Infiniti. She also gets child support b/c of my sis. I see my dad one every week or two. Half cuz he buys me shit lol. Damn if they don't have any real import shops around here tho. I refuse to go to autozone for 'performance' parts lol.
:shakehd:
Old 10-25-2003, 11:34 AM
Race Director

beth, if you dont have a lawyer by now, your really making a BIG mistake. You will regret later on not getting a lawyer that will guide you throughout this.
Old 10-25-2003, 03:43 PM
Full-Time IDIoT---DoH!!!

Received 16 Likes on 10 Posts

get a lawyer, this guy seems like a psycho...i've seen instances where the perpitraitor is crazy enough 2 counter-sue the defendant ....good luck, i hope everything works out 4u and that douchebag gets what he deserves
Old 10-25-2003, 05:09 PM
THE SILVER BULLET

get some backup and kick his ass
Old 10-26-2003, 07:06 PM
Wanna See My 'Cuda?!

Well tomorrow is the big day. My first day working with him since his wife found out he's a dog and he went to HR. I'm scared because I think in his twisted mind he'll see ME as the reason why his marriage is over etc.

My boss told me to move my desk today. I'm now in an out-of-view spot but right outside his (my boss') office so he can keep tabs on things. We emailed all the night managers to let them know what the situation is, and also to find out what our "limitations" are. My boss said if this guy starts something he and about 10 other guys wouldn't hesitate to beat his ass.

I'm still really nervous because I dont' know what he's capable of, or if he'll actually do anything. I wish they'd fire his sorry ass.
Old 10-26-2003, 07:11 PM
The Third Ball

I'm still really nervous because I dont' know what he's capable of, or if he'll actually do anything. I wish they'd fire his sorry ass.
Sigh, R-e-s-t-r-a-i-n-i-n-g O-r-d-e-r-!
Old 10-26-2003, 07:17 PM
Suzuka Master

good luck beth. you got all of the FL guys here to back you up!!!!!!1
Old 10-26-2003, 10:25 PM
Race Director

poor judgement on your behalf not to take a lawyer, im sorry to say, but if anything happens, its because you made poor decisions

btw, how does this topic fall under either DATING or Relationships is beyond me :lol:
Old 10-27-2003, 04:34 AM
Gimmie my points Biatch!

Well tomorrow is the big day. My first day working with him since his wife found out he's a dog and he went to HR. I'm scared because I think in his twisted mind he'll see ME as the reason why his marriage is over etc.

My boss told me to move my desk today. I'm now in an out-of-view spot but right outside his (my boss') office so he can keep tabs on things. We emailed all the night managers to let them know what the situation is, and also to find out what our "limitations" are. My boss said if this guy starts something he and about 10 other guys wouldn't hesitate to beat his ass.

If forever reason they can't fire him, they will make him leave on his own. At my former company there was an employee like that and because of his status and his contract they couldn't fire him without losing lots of $$. So they transfered him into a really really crappy job to get him to leave on his own. I dunno what happened but he mopping floors when he suppose to be like a senior management position.
Old 10-27-2003, 05:23 AM
Race Director

Originally posted by amirsafdari
poor judgement on your behalf not to take a lawyer, im sorry to say, but if anything happens, its because you made poor decisions

btw, how does this topic fall under either DATING or Relationships is beyond me :lol:

yes. because a lawyer will personally protect her from the guy hurting her.
Old 10-27-2003, 05:23 AM
Wanna See My 'Cuda?!

Originally posted by amirsafdari

You're right.... if he does something to hurt me, it's because I made a poor decision and brought this on myself somehow.
Old 10-27-2003, 05:26 AM
Race Director

Also amir, if you want to be like that, what does the penis thread have to do with this forum, or the fat chick post?
Old 10-27-2003, 05:48 AM
Gimmie my points Biatch!

You're right.... if he does something to hurt me, it's because I made a poor decision and brought this on myself somehow.
NO, it not ur fault, this man has issues. If he tries to hurt you you shouldn't blame urself for these things. You shouldn't have to be afraid to go to work or go home.
Old 10-27-2003, 06:08 AM
Race Director

yes. because a lawyer will personally protect her from the guy hurting her.

so dumb.

i would have hoped this would have been easy to figure out.

with a lawyer, you would have a restraining order...with that, nobody fucks with you, people get too scared to do anyting, cause if ANYTHING happens to you, they would be all over him.

This is a bit more scary for him than your boss moving desks around and playing musical chairs.

Use your fucking brains.
hardly any girls on this forum, and the two we have, are duds

When your being harrassed, WTF is going to your Boss gonna do?? protect your job? thats about it. We have police, and the criminal code for a reason, you make the management at your work sound like the Ninja Turtles, get this thru, THEY CANT DO SHIT FOR YOU TO PROTECT YOU, all they can do, is secure your job.

You come here scared and complaining, yet after EVERYONE TOLD YOU what to do, your still dumb enough to go to work with that wacko not having a REAL reason to stay away from you....therefore yes, if he does anything, it IS because you made poor decisions...why? i dunno, maybe you feel like your a girl, and you cant make the own decision, maybe your just dumb, or stubborn...your not getting any special treatment cause your a girl here, im being straight up, cuz it pisses me off when girls act like they cant do anything for themselves.
Old 10-27-2003, 06:17 AM
Race Director

a restraining order is just a piece of paper.

if he wants to hurt her. he will.
Old 10-27-2003, 06:23 AM
Race Director

a restraining order is just a piece of paper.

if he wants to hurt her. he will.
are you a kid?? how old are you?
welcome to the real world kid....the criminal code works, its no longer lunchtime recess with the bullies not being afraid of the teachers, and having no problems beatin kids in grade 9.

everyone fears consequences in one way or another, if you think about it, a MARRIED MAN that has KIDS that is in his late thirties? will NOT want to be tried in court for harrassment or anything.

Everyone fears this, but especially his age bracket. Yet, he doesnt have to fear this, because beth didnt use the LAW to go about solving this problem. Your not helping her either, if your a good friend, you should tell her to do what will actually protect her.
Old 10-27-2003, 06:37 AM
Race Director

yes im a kid. you caught me. im 12.

because we all know that restraining orders have stopped every person theyve been used against.

yea lets think about it. a MARRIED MAN that has KIDS?
he obviously didnt give a fuck about them, and he obviously has no qualms about losing his job or being reprimanded for licking her.

restraining orders worked real well for these women:
http://www.womanabuseprevention.com/...ho_really.html

Quick Reply: HELP! Scary Married Man Wants Affair With Me!