Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

HELP! Scary Married Man Wants Affair With Me!

Old 10-22-2003, 08:02 AM
Wanna See My 'Cuda?!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HELP! Scary Married Man Wants Affair With Me!

Ok this guy I've worked with for about 3 years now sends me this email out of nowhere. I mean we've joked around and cracked jokes before, but I NEVER thought he was actually serious. This guy is MARRIED with 2 kids. He says he thinks about me all the time, and watches me at work, and says he's had sex with me in his MIND! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I'm really creeped out by this!

He sent me another email today, which I'm going to show my manager. These emails are off-the-chain-CREEPY! So how do I act around this guy? He works on the other night team and I see him constantly. I don't wanna piss him off in case he's unstable. Do I ignore him? Act like everything is normal?

And by the way...where are all the NORMAL guys?!?! Help a girl out!!!
Old 10-22-2003, 08:08 AM
Yeehaw

Received 26 Likes on 5 Posts
show that shit to your manager or whoever you need to. dont talk to the guy. thats messed up.
Old 10-22-2003, 08:15 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 223 Likes on 184 Posts
Sexual harassment case. And you have proof. Take him for every penny!
Old 10-22-2003, 08:17 AM
'Cooter

man that is creepy...is there any possibility, however remote, that this is a joke??? just seems so out of the blue weird

no question you did the right thing showing your manager tho
Old 10-22-2003, 08:17 AM
Intermediate

In situations like this you shouldn't seem frightened.

Be aware of how you respond to him. I think a immediate response is necessary to let him know that you don't approve of his advances toward you.

I would first make him aware that you are romantically involved or something to that degree.

Second, I would let him know that his approach was a little too aggressive for you especially since you considered him a co worker and friend. Tell him if he were to ever try to meet someone again that he should try a more respectable approach.

Lastly, if you really feel creapy about it do go to management and not just your immediate supervisor because not all managers are mature enough to take his emails serious.
Old 10-22-2003, 08:34 AM
Wanna See My 'Cuda?!

Luckily I have a good working relationship with my boss. My HR rep is really nice too. I've never had to go to her with an issue, but just look at these emails:

"I sorta figured I would have to write you first. No problem. Just between you and I, I think a lot of you because you are such a strong, independent woman. I know sometimes you may not feel like it, but you always project it. You are a very beautiful young lady. I often find myself look at you. I remember before, you told me you dreamt about me. I laughed on the inside. I had dreamt about you like two weeks before that. I want you. I look at you and wish that we were alone together. I want to do something for you. I want to make you smile and laugh. You are so cute. I promise, I won't disappoint you. You wouldn't believe it, put I am a very unselfish person. To please you would make me very, very happy. Well I know your busy and all so I won't bore you anymore. Study hard, get some rest, and know that I care about you. Be Safe. Be Cool. I hope to see you outside of work really soon. God be with you. Steve aka BBWGL "

(oh and the BBWGL means "Big Booty White Girl Lover")

This was after I turned him down:

"Ya that's cool, if ya change your mind though. Ya, know were I am at. I wasn't planning on keeping ya anyway. Too good to be true. I am glad that you didn't waste any of my time. I really do appreciate it. See ya around, Steve"

I'm sorry for the long posts. It's just you don't get the full effect unless you read this crap!
Old 10-22-2003, 08:35 AM
Wanna See My 'Cuda?!

And this morning I got this one...I guess he felt like he was an Ass in the previous one?:

"I am truly sorry if what I wrote was misunderstood a little. I will be honest with you, I was a little hurt. I don't do this all the time. As a matter of fact, it has been a long time. I had told myself that I had completely stopped. But then I see you. I hear your voice and your laugh. It literally makes me stop what I am doing. By the way, please don't curse, it will ruin my image of you. As you can tell in the words I write, I am not the same person at work that I am away from work. I really don't want you to be upset with me. Believe it or not I really just wanted to get to no you better. I mean to make love to you would have been great. Besides, I already made love to you in my dream(s). But I wanted to maybe sit down with you and ask you questions like, "What is your favorite color or how do you like your eggs?" I was hoping to see you outside of work, just mainly to talk. I am really not a "dog". I am kinda "moochie". Did I spell that right? I wanted to be able to ask you for a kiss and get it a kiss, if you wanted to give me one or two or three or bunches and bunches. Sorry I got carried away. I am not being arrogant or anything but I can have sex with a lot of women. I have had sex with quite a few. I am 34 years old and I know that there is more to life than sex. Yes, I really did write that. It's like a pyramid and sex is at the top or even in the middle. It's know good if you don't have the whole structure. I did really appreciate the fact that you took my family into consideration. The unfortunate truth is that if my wife and I weren't so accustomed to our lifestyles, we would not be together. I promise you I love my wife, but I don't like her. She knows and thinks that for just this reason alone, I was unfaithful to her. I think yo just tried to IM me? Well, I was going to tell you the part about not just wanting to have sex with you later. But I didn't know how you would react.

A. This guy is a fatal attraction
B. He's lying to get in my pants
C. He's lying to get in my pants
D. He's lying to get in my pants
E. I think this guy really cares about me.

I still would like to see you away from work, still. I want to have an intelligent conversation with you. It doesn't have to be your place or mine. It could be the mall, the movies, the beach, the club, the game, IHOP. If we NEVER have sex, that's cool with me. I have had it before. If you still don't want to be friends with me, that's cool. We are both really busy people. I can always wonder what our friendship or companionship could have done for our lives. I miss you already, but in essence we never really met. Once again I apologize about the previous note. I am human and you did hurt my feelings. God bless, Steve "
Old 10-22-2003, 09:00 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts
Yep, that's creepy. You're doing the right thing by letting your manager know about it.
Old 10-22-2003, 09:02 AM
Race Director

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
this guy pisses me off. first off hes scaring the hell out of one of my friends, so i want to beat the hell out of him for that.

two.. please dont curse it ruins my image of you?!??!?!
OK DAD.

and you hurt my feelings?????
all she said was that him sending her those kind of emails was inappropriate.
stupid stalking biatch
Old 10-22-2003, 09:03 AM
'Cooter

the guy's loco
Old 10-22-2003, 09:11 AM
Homeless

Eh...do it...

Married guys make good companions...
Old 10-22-2003, 09:12 AM
Your feeble skills....

That guy needs help, do yourself a favor and show this information to your boss. If you get another email, I would start to worry. Protect yourself, this could become dangerous.
Old 10-22-2003, 09:17 AM
The Third Ball

Received 4,967 Likes on 2,645 Posts
Showing it to your manager is the right thing, but also be prepared to get a restraining order just in case.
Old 10-22-2003, 09:25 AM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
I came
Old 10-22-2003, 09:27 AM
Race Director

lol wtf?
Old 10-22-2003, 09:28 AM
Moderator Alumnus

Originally posted by SilviaGTO
lol wtf?
OMG his letters are soooo hawt!

Ok, seriously. Get a tazer and use the forward button in your email client to send this to your boss before you end up in a 16 Gallon Drum on your way to Davey Jone's Locker.
Old 10-22-2003, 09:37 AM
Banned

Save the Emails and consult a lawyer to see how much $$$ you can bleed out of the company for putting you in this uncomfortable situation.
Old 10-22-2003, 09:42 AM
Moderator Alumnus

Originally posted by Pull_T
Save the Emails and consult a lawyer to see how much $$$ you can bleed out of the company for putting you in this uncomfortable situation.
Also, forward him 'The Method' so he has an idea of what jail is gonna be like
Old 10-22-2003, 09:44 AM
Banned

Originally posted by eclipse23
Also, forward him 'The Method' so he has an idea of what jail is gonna be like
They don't subcribe to The Method in the joint, hence all the screaming and bleeding anuses.
Old 10-22-2003, 09:58 AM
werd

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
I think the guy is probably just trying to have sex with you... he may actually have feelings... but that's where he fucked up, you can't hit on some girl at work!!

on the lawyer thang... make some money off of this... it's your legal right!
Old 10-22-2003, 10:02 AM
Blackbird baby..

I didn't have time/desire to read his entire ramblings.. but I'd suggest trying to be straight up with this guy first, both in email and in person. Then if he doesn't go away is when you bust out the club.

Make sure you save/print those emails!

Why not tell him you don't like the fact he's married, etc. That you have a bf.. And basically there's no way it's going to happen. Then see if he stops.

I just wouldn't whip out the sx harrasment thing right away. Just think it might do more harm than good this early into it.

my :02:
Old 10-22-2003, 10:04 AM
Race Director

shouldve read it. she did tell him no
Old 10-22-2003, 10:06 AM
werd

She should bring out the sexual harrasment issue at work or consult a lawyer to seek punitive damages... she obviously feels threatened by him... she's stated so in this forum!
Old 10-22-2003, 10:10 AM
Race Director

she printed out all the emails, and her email back to him saying this is inappropriate please stop, and shes taking them to her boss and HR as we speak
Old 10-22-2003, 10:20 AM
Blackbird baby..

Yeah I def. could see how she was freaked out.. I didn't want to finish reading it myself. I'm sitting here thinking "this guys gone loony".. I wonder what his wife is like.
Old 10-22-2003, 10:21 AM
Moderator Alumnus

Originally posted by PavDog
I wonder what his wife is like.
That's easy, soon to get 75% of their assets post divorce
Old 10-22-2003, 10:29 AM
werd

Originally posted by eclipse23
That's easy, soon to get 75% of their assets post divorce

and alimony!
Old 10-22-2003, 10:32 AM
Race Director

alimony is old and outdated.
Old 10-22-2003, 10:34 AM
Blackbird baby..

Originally posted by SilviaGTO
alimony is old and outdated.
But still quite lucrative!
Old 10-22-2003, 10:34 AM
1-2-3-4-5-6-speeeeeed!!!!

WOW, I would see him only at the job, but dont be affraid of him at your workplace, since it will just cause trouble even thou it is not your fault!

Dont shit were you eat!!
Old 10-22-2003, 10:41 AM
Race Director

shes never seen him outside of work. she doesnt want to
Old 10-22-2003, 12:37 PM
Gimmie my points Biatch!

Re: HELP! Scary Married Man Wants Affair With Me!

Originally posted by Miss iVTEC
Ok this guy I've worked with for about 3 years now sends me this email out of nowhere. I mean we've joked around and cracked jokes before, but I NEVER thought he was actually serious. This guy is MARRIED with 2 kids. He says he thinks about me all the time, and watches me at work, and says he's had sex with me in his MIND! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I'm really creeped out by this!

He sent me another email today, which I'm going to show my manager. These emails are off-the-chain-CREEPY! So how do I act around this guy? He works on the other night team and I see him constantly. I don't wanna piss him off in case he's unstable. Do I ignore him? Act like everything is normal?

And by the way...where are all the NORMAL guys?!?! Help a girl out!!!
Sue for money if they don't take car of this problem. WHen u get all that loot and hook up ur car show us pics. But serious;y if this guy is going too far file an complaint.
Old 10-22-2003, 01:56 PM
Race Director

beth just texted me from work.

they said they cant do anything cause the emails happened off of work hours.

but he tried to lick her ear when she got to work. they ARE doing something about that
Old 10-22-2003, 03:09 PM
Masshole

Douche bag asshat!!

First, send Raechel (sp?) to beat his ass into the dirt...she's gotta temper-and-a-half from what I can tell. Then, delete all posts about it from here, in case you need to initiate legal action. Good luck!
Old 10-22-2003, 03:15 PM
Race Director

lol i have never seen my name spelled like that.. cool!

-rachael
Old 10-22-2003, 03:28 PM
Masshole

F*ck!! I knew I'd butcher it. One of my six million pet peeves (anal retentive, obsessive-compulsive) is the spelling of a person's name. My last name has been annihilated over the years, and I try my damndest to not do it to other people...lo ciento.
Old 10-22-2003, 03:33 PM
Race Director

lol dont worry about it. i used to care.

but i like the way you spelled it.

i was at the doc office once and they kept asking for raquel..

eventually they were like ms bellis?!

I was like oh.. you were calling me...

she gets bitchy and shes like yeah i called out raquel 10 times.

i go thats great. my name is rachael just the way i spelled it.

she got mad
Old 10-22-2003, 03:44 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally posted by amisconception
I think the guy is probably just trying to have sex with you... he may actually have feelings... but that's where he fucked up, you can't hit on some girl at work!!

on the lawyer thang... make some money off of this... it's your legal right!

Yes, from a psychological perspective he mentions sex a lot.

Stay away from him, unless your into drama. Because I'm sure that's part of his complete package.

Definetly forward this to your boss.

That e-mail is a bit scary!
Old 10-22-2003, 03:55 PM
Safety Car

Received 22 Likes on 21 Posts
Try Bezdjian for a last name But its a nice telemarketer filter...you know.

Beth, um...this guy needs his ass beat...and as to where the nice guys are But women around here don't want nice normal guys...they like the kinda guy that is hitting on you or the drug pusher, or jobless douche bag.

I should know, my last girlfriend (if you could call her that) chose a jobless, ueducated (I'm talking he had a four year, time dependent scholarship and he wasted it) prick...who proceeded top shit on her heart...(can't say that didn't make me happy as hell...she got what she deserved, now I hear she wants me back but doesn't have the balls to call me, guess she knows I will tell her she fucked up the best thing that ever happned to her and tell her that I will rot in hell before I date her again)

Anywho, what are they doing about the ear licking incident? And WTF who tries to lick someones ear...don't you kinda have to make out a bit first....lead into the ear lick/nibble? I always thought that you did...get Katana, RR32, and Minch to make the guy :busted: or or yourself...and then say he got grabastic on ya.
Old 10-22-2003, 03:57 PM
Race Director

I wouldnt want to make ross (rr32) angry, he looks like he could be very scary angry

Quick Reply: HELP! Scary Married Man Wants Affair With Me!