Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

This is going to sound pretensious as hell, but...

Old 07-27-2005, 10:57 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ric,

While I respect your wisdom and knowledge I cannot respect a man who steals another mans wife. You can paint a rosy picture around it, but the fact remains. You broke their bond for your own needs.

Sorry bud, but it needed to be said.

Last edited by spidey07; 07-27-2005 at 11:01 PM.
Old 07-28-2005, 01:14 AM
Burning Brakes

I didn't read where he said he did that but maybe you know something we don't. And yes, fucking another man's wife isn't on the Ten Good Things to do According to God List.
Old 07-28-2005, 01:15 AM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by BEETROOT
Tireguy, will you marry me?
Yes, marry me. And I don't like prenups.
Old 07-28-2005, 02:51 AM
Banned

I cant wait till I get married
Old 07-28-2005, 03:04 AM
werd

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by Xenogen
Gosh, thoughts of registering at Williams-Sonoma bring tears of JOY to my eyes!
Old 07-28-2005, 03:07 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by amisconception
Gosh, thoughts of registering at Williams-Sonoma bring tears of JOY to my eyes!
becuase that could actually be true
Old 07-28-2005, 05:35 AM
ric
Safety Car

Originally Posted by spidey07
Ric,

While I respect your wisdom and knowledge I cannot respect a man who steals another mans wife. You can paint a rosy picture around it, but the fact remains. You broke their bond for your own needs.

Sorry bud, but it needed to be said.
sorry, bud, but she was separated, with a separate residence, a lawyer hired, and divorce proceedings initiated prior to our having a cup of coffee together. SHe had made several attempts to stay with it, but his endemic devotion to alcohol and pot were a real problem, and she became concerned about the enviornment that their son was being raised with.

I did not "steal" her from another man, she had already left, emotionally, financially and - for that matter, legally. When she moved out, she had an attorney draw up a legal statement of separation so that she could establish independent banking and checking accounts. Her husband refused to accept the fact that the marriage was over, refused to accept that his addictions had anything to do with it, threatened repeatedly to kidnap their son and move to Florida (no extradition). Ultimately, my wife divorced, won full custody. She bought her way out of the marriage, gave him the house, and settled a significant amount of money on him, alhtough his protestations of poverty turned out to be inaccurate when he died. (my wife, by the way, was executor of his estate, and was, by his direction, his legal rep during his process of dying, the alcohol and pot having radically taxed his heart. He died of congestive heart failure after his 9th attack) Because of her fear of his erratic and sometimes violent behavior, directed towards her and her son, the divorcing process took seven years as she moved very cautiously to protect her and her son's safety. Her ex husband paid no money, no child support, contributed not a whit to their son's financial care. My stepson spent summers with his dad, which my wife financed.

In NO WAY did I rip my wife from the loving embrace of a rich and warm relationship....... the marriage was nothing but a legal shell with dubious strength by the time I met the woman who became my wife.

Your assumptions were way off, man
Old 07-28-2005, 08:47 AM
Burning Brakes

You don't need to defend yourself or your life decisions to a bunch of numbnuts like us on an internet forum. As long as you two are happy, hell with spidey.
Old 07-28-2005, 10:46 AM
ric
Safety Car

Originally Posted by SDCGTSX
You don't need to defend yourself or your life decisions to a bunch of numbnuts like us on an internet forum. As long as you two are happy, hell with spidey.
touch a nerve! nah....................
Old 07-28-2005, 07:13 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by ric
sorry, bud, but she was separated, with a separate residence, a lawyer hired, and divorce proceedings initiated prior to our having a cup of coffee together. SHe had made several attempts to stay with it, but his endemic devotion to alcohol and pot were a real problem, and she became concerned about the enviornment that their son was being raised with.

I did not "steal" her from another man, she had already left, emotionally, financially and - for that matter, legally. When she moved out, she had an attorney draw up a legal statement of separation so that she could establish independent banking and checking accounts. Her husband refused to accept the fact that the marriage was over, refused to accept that his addictions had anything to do with it, threatened repeatedly to kidnap their son and move to Florida (no extradition). Ultimately, my wife divorced, won full custody. She bought her way out of the marriage, gave him the house, and settled a significant amount of money on him, alhtough his protestations of poverty turned out to be inaccurate when he died. (my wife, by the way, was executor of his estate, and was, by his direction, his legal rep during his process of dying, the alcohol and pot having radically taxed his heart. He died of congestive heart failure after his 9th attack) Because of her fear of his erratic and sometimes violent behavior, directed towards her and her son, the divorcing process took seven years as she moved very cautiously to protect her and her son's safety. Her ex husband paid no money, no child support, contributed not a whit to their son's financial care. My stepson spent summers with his dad, which my wife financed.

In NO WAY did I rip my wife from the loving embrace of a rich and warm relationship....... the marriage was nothing but a legal shell with dubious strength by the time I met the woman who became my wife.

Your assumptions were way off, man
well if that's the case then I was off base. Sorry. I was under the impression you talked her out of her marriage (heck I do this all the time to nail married broads who are just desparate for attention)

I still appologize.
Old 07-28-2005, 08:25 PM
Interesting. Interesting.

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by Xenogen

Don't get married Xeno. Any girl who would marry you would be a complete piece of shit.