Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Girlie advice..give me the low down...Dr. Sick...Where are u?

Old 08-29-2003 | 06:42 AM
Movin on up...

Girlie advice..give me the low down...Dr. Sick...Where are u?

1. How do you meet girls when your with your family?? I find it very hard...

2. How about meeting girls at work, when you have to be proffesional, and the girl is with her parents ??
Old 08-29-2003 | 07:20 AM
Safety Car

didnt you already discuss this mike?
Old 08-29-2003 | 08:32 AM
Senior Moderator

When I'm with my mom and my step-dad it's easy, 'cause my step dad always points out he hotties if I miss 'em
Old 08-29-2003 | 08:44 AM
Safety Car

How do you meet them, out of a (college) classroom settting? That is what I wanna know...remember, I am a white boy that dances like one.
Old 08-29-2003 | 09:27 AM
Movin on up...

Originally posted by bkknight369
didnt you already discuss this mike?
wow you have a good memory...yea i've discussed it...but never got a solid solid answer..and now whenever i see hot girl i am stuck..and dont know what to do...
Old 08-29-2003 | 09:51 AM
Moderator Alumnus

u never got a solid answer cuz u suck at pickin up girls.

um... what girl ya think is gonna kick game back when ur with mommy and daddy?

and u shouldnt try to pick girls up at work. unprofessional.
rather, get a feel for them. make small talk about where they go to school, where they live, where they hang out etc. If u get a good response from that (if she asks questions back) then u may wanna step it up to catching up with her one night where she hangs out. casually mention it. YOU wanna be the one getting invited out...

when i was 17-20 i pretty much only picked up girls from school. now that i'm 21, i find it way easier since now that i'm of drinking age, there are a multitude of more places to go out and meet girls.
Old 08-29-2003 | 10:07 AM

How do you meet girls when your with your family?? I find it very hard...
Could u make an example? U mean at the mall, church etc? Are opportunites there and u don't know what to say (as in your parents introduce u to someone's daughter)?
How about meeting girls at work, when you have to be proffesional, and the girl is with her parents ??
1. Rule of thumb is rarely try to have relationships of any kind at work. Work is work, play is play, keep them 2 seperate worlds. Now, I think everyone has had some sort of play at work but keep it to a minimum. How to do it? It's trickey, feel out the girl first, u don't NEED or WANT a girl that talks a whole bunch.

Just ask them out really. Say "Hey, how about we kick it AFTER work?".

Can u also give examples? Thanks.
Old 08-29-2003 | 10:15 AM
Movin on up...

Well work i work, in a retail enviorment and alot of the customers are really hot...so i wanted to pick them up..but usually they are with there parents making big purchases and stuff....

meet girls with your family meaning like if you go to the mall and the cashier is cute..i guess it's hard saying something, or last night we went out for dinner with my fam and the waitress was banging but i didnt know what to say...ect...
Old 08-29-2003 | 11:50 PM
Safety Car

Originally posted by mikeymobiles
Well work i work, in a retail enviorment and alot of the customers are really hot...so i wanted to pick them up..but usually they are with there parents making big purchases and stuff....

meet girls with your family meaning like if you go to the mall and the cashier is cute..i guess it's hard saying something, or last night we went out for dinner with my fam and the waitress was banging but i didnt know what to say...ect...
lol dude those are quite interesting situtations

...tell the parents you need to show the girl something the in back room
Old 09-02-2003 | 02:51 PM
Instructor

Originally posted by Gilgamesh
How do you meet them, out of a (college) classroom settting? That is what I wanna know...remember, I am a white boy that dances like one.
Walk into the class from the back, especially if its a lecture hall, scpoe out the hotties. The key is to find one who is sitting by herself. Approach her and say something funny thats related to the class as you sit down...if she laughs, its game time. ask if anyone is sitting next to her, and if not take the seat, and start a basic conversation about anything...class, where she lives (dorms, apt) what year she is, etc etc all the bullshit, then ask her if she wants to kick it some time and maybe study...note that your only saying study to get to see her outside the classroom...how much studying vs "studying" you get done is entirely dependent on your actions. Dont seem to interested in studying...talk to her a bit, but nothing to personal, or you go down the friends track (which always blows...or doesn't) oh and dont forget to keep being funny.
Old 09-02-2003 | 02:53 PM
Instructor

Originally posted by bkknight369
lol dude those are quite interesting situtations

...tell the parents you need to show the girl something the in back room
Old 09-02-2003 | 03:04 PM
Instructor

As far as pickin up on girls while your at work...first they're with their parents so even if they do think your good lookin, they wont fall for any moves cuz well fuck man their parents are right there, second, if you do attempt to hit on them, it has to be very very i repeat very subtle, youd have to say something that would grab her attention and come back in to the store to talk to yuo after she leaevs with her parents (see below)

Next time your at the mall, and theres a hottie at the cash register, once you and your parents leavae the store, just say you'll be right back, go into the store where you saw her and say"hey! now i remember where i saw you...werent you in some beauty ad in the latest issue of 'enter magazine' if she laughs just as in my earlier post, your in. from here she'll deny it and you keep pressing with the story until eventually you fold, and be like okay maybe it wasnt you but hey, would you like to go out for coffee or a movie sometime?' if she says yes, obviously the next step is to ask her for her number. note if you werent with your parents, you could jsut as easily say 'wanna get some coffee or something after you get off work?' instead of the 'like to go out sometime' line.
Now if its the waitress, you can always excuse yourself to go to the restroom, and if shes kickin it by her little computer thing, just stroll over there and start talkin to her...
Old 09-02-2003 | 03:38 PM
Safety Car

Originally posted by xerothermic
Walk into the class from the back, especially if its a lecture hall, scpoe out the hotties. The key is to find one who is sitting by herself. Approach her and say something funny thats related to the class as you sit down...if she laughs, its game time. ask if anyone is sitting next to her, and if not take the seat, and start a basic conversation about anything...class, where she lives (dorms, apt) what year she is, etc etc all the bullshit, then ask her if she wants to kick it some time and maybe study...note that your only saying study to get to see her outside the classroom...how much studying vs "studying" you get done is entirely dependent on your actions. Dont seem to interested in studying...talk to her a bit, but nothing to personal, or you go down the friends track (which always blows...or doesn't) oh and dont forget to keep being funny.
What about outside of the classroom? I am trying to master the bar pickup...well actually I have to try it still Made the classroom one work that way, a few times...but nothing ever came out of it...
Old 09-02-2003 | 03:52 PM
Who am I?

i see hot chicks all goddamn day at the mall i work at, which i am actually at right now problem is, most of em are too young... sucks man, but to see all of these young skee o's at the mall for back to school shopping is aight.........
Old 09-02-2003 | 08:04 PM
Full-Time IDIoT---DoH!!!

Originally posted by Gilgamesh
What about outside of the classroom? I am trying to master the bar pickup...well actually I have to try it still Made the classroom one work that way, a few times...but nothing ever came out of it...
gilga,

once u get her talking, remember 2 have the conversation revolved around her, the less you talk abt urself the better, u will seem more mysterious 2 her...if she asks you question, do not answer them directly...try to be funnie abt it and not be polite all the time, take shots at her 2

good luck grasshopper