Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

girlfriend problems

Old 03-07-2004, 01:14 AM
Stage 1 Audi S5

Received 1,197 Likes on 695 Posts
girlfriend problems

so my girl is in NY visiting her sister at school She calls me tonight drunk from a party and is telling me about how she has had so many titty twisters and how some guy called her a whore and said atleast she didnt have stretch marks on her ass. After i asked why he saw her ass, she then tells me that he didnt really she was just bent over and that the people touching her tits where her sister and these other two guys her sis knows. When I was like thats fucked up, she said well its just my sister giving me twisters (but she already told me it was others too) Would this piss you guys off knowing other guys are touching your girlfriend and is it just me or do you think with this limited info that other stuff is going to end up happening before the night is over? The more times stuff like this happens the more worried i become and the shittier i feel I dont want to be mad but i dont know what to do Her phone died so we got cut off and im just sitting here feeling terrible
Old 03-07-2004, 01:19 AM
Diamonds are forever...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
IBTM to dating/relationships

I personally would be very angry if my bf called me and told me that people were touching god knows what. I'm not sure that there is ever a good reason for that if you are in a relationship. Was she drunk? Telling you that it was only her sister when she had already mentioned that other people were doing it is kind of shady. I guess the only thing you really can do is wait for more info
Old 03-07-2004, 01:23 AM
Beware of leakage

well, man think positively. Don't know how long ya'll have been together, but I would give her the benefit of the doubt. Unless she has done something in the past to make tyou think otherwise. You should know her, and if you asre questioning whether she'll be faithful or not, I would assume you've been burnt before by a chick cheating on you, or she (your girl) has done it. If you have no reason to doubt, than trust her, and accept the answers she gives you. Alcohol can be a dangerous thing though. Just keep cool.
:::ating and relationships?::::::
Old 03-07-2004, 01:25 AM
Instructor

how long have you been with her? you should know how she is when she gets drunk so you can go from there! all guards come down when there's alcohol involved...sorry dont mean to be negative just tellin the truth
Old 03-07-2004, 01:39 AM
Stage 1 Audi S5

Well we have dated around 7 months and were kinda of seeing each other for another 5 or so. She was always telling me how her ex used to check up on her a lot and it pissed her off which is understandable but i feel like i could turn into the same thing cause shady things keep happening and i dont want to be like that (didnt in my last relationship of 1.5 years). I want to go out with my friends and have a good time too especially just being a junior in college without feeling bad and she should too. Last time she went to visit a friend in Jax she met some guy, he invited her to dinner when he came down here to see friends (about a two hour drive) and she invited me telling me he knew i was coming (thought it was a group) nope it was the three of us which was weird. They talk a lot and then my g/f and i were going to dinner at 7 and she calls at 6 telling me this guy and her are going to dinner at 630 She said she forgot about us and asked if i really still wanted to go I understand friends but this just seems abit much She swears nothing happened there and i believe her but things like this call make me wonder about other guys...
Old 03-07-2004, 02:01 AM
Who am I?

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
dont get got....
Old 03-07-2004, 02:04 AM
Banned

dude I hate to be the one to give you the bad new but she is a typical flirt...that may be giving it up. No guy would drive down 2 hours to see a girl eat with her boyfriend...dude she was giving him the signals of more and thats why he came

Is she really good looking...I mean nice body, big ta tas cause if she is nice looking and a flirt do yourself a favor and hit it and run cause that is a headache....and I dont blame her ex because she forced it on him

these girls think they arent doing anything wrong but what they dont understand that they put themselves in the wrong situation. She will go out and get totally piss drunk and really believe that guys are just trying to be her friend what she doesnt know is one too many drinks and the next thing you know she has a tongue down her throat and she being felt up...and believe me if she doesnt fcuk she will never tell you and feel nothing of it...but she just made out and got felt up from some dude....lose her if she is the combo above IMO
Old 03-07-2004, 02:15 AM
Stage 1 Audi S5

yea she is very pretty lou and tends to be kinda naive. I honestly believe that she thinks that guys are nice and respectful for the most part and she will be fine and doesnt have to worry especially if they know she has a bf

Sorry about posting in the wrong forum. Im just miserable and hadnt posted in awhile, didnt really remember all the new rambling sections Just wanted some opinions sorry about that
Old 03-07-2004, 02:25 AM
Who am I?

Originally posted by lou
dude I hate to be the one to give you the bad new but she is a typical flirt...that may be giving it up. No guy would drive down 2 hours to see a girl eat with her boyfriend...dude she was giving him the signals of more and thats why he came

Is she really good looking...I mean nice body, big ta tas cause if she is nice looking and a flirt do yourself a favor and hit it and run cause that is a headache....and I dont blame her ex because she forced it on him

these girls think they arent doing anything wrong but what they dont understand that they put themselves in the wrong situation. She will go out and get totally piss drunk and really believe that guys are just trying to be her friend what she doesnt know is one too many drinks and the next thing you know she has a tongue down her throat and she being felt up...and believe me if she doesnt fcuk she will never tell you and feel nothing of it...but she just made out and got felt up from some dude....lose her if she is the combo above IMO
you have been on a roll as of late man... everything you say is... DA TRUTH!
Old 03-07-2004, 02:54 AM
werd

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
sounds bad

i wouldn't stand that nonsense
Old 03-07-2004, 07:12 AM
Banned

You aint gonna take that shit are you?
Old 03-07-2004, 07:48 AM
Race Director

Originally posted by 1StGenCL
yea she is very pretty lou and tends to be kinda naive. I honestly believe that she thinks that guys are nice and respectful for the most part and she will be fine and doesnt have to worry especially if they know she has a bf
well shes got you buying a load of crap doesnt she.

No girls are THAT naive when it comes to men. She knows what shes doing.

Sounds like shes trying to make you jealous.

and IMO, I would be pissed off as hell if i was a guy and my gf called me up saying that she was letting people grope her and shit
Old 03-07-2004, 09:14 AM
who got the best deal?

my friend you need to tap that and leave, especially if you are a jealous man. i couldnt stand taht shit for ONE minute. take control be a MAN!!
Old 03-07-2004, 01:51 PM
werd

yup, lou summed it up
Old 03-07-2004, 02:00 PM
Lone Wolf

Received 498 Likes on 399 Posts
Exactly thats a girl you fuck then get the fuck outta there. This relationship wont work if it is how you say it is. I would end it now. You've already shown her she can get away with this behavior she isn't gonna stop now. It'll just get worse.
Old 03-07-2004, 05:17 PM
You Fawkin Kiddin Me!

umm yea she is cheating on you... SHE NEEDS ATTENBTION and takes it further.... muych further.....

so...... what school is her sister at in NY?! Maybe I can go watch her sister and your gf for you?!?!?!?!
Old 03-07-2004, 05:49 PM
Atl/Mia reppin'

Originally posted by red99cl2.3
my friend you need to tap that and leave, especially if you are a jealous man. i couldnt stand taht shit for ONE minute. take control be a MAN!!
I dont think it takes a jealous man to get pissed by this kind of behavior from your girl. It really shows she doesn't have much respect for you or for the relationship. Everyone seems to be so worried about being called out on their own mistakes that no one wants to demand respect in a relationship anymore....Her telling you that her ex was too jealous/smothering was her way of manipulating you into being too scared to stop her from having whatever fun she wanted to, without any of the consequence for her behavior.
Old 03-07-2004, 06:37 PM
Stage 1 Audi S5

Thanks guys Well she called me today and acted like nothing happened when i brought it up she was telling me that it was just a game. I asked her if she would mind me touching some girls chest that i just met and she changed her mind and thought she would be mad. Then her sis got on the phone and was like this isnt the time to discuss this, she is visiting me and im going to hang up so i said well im finished talking to her for good and she said your loss Well if she doesnt call me its over for sure and if she does well i would like to say its over but i dont know if i can do it Unfortunatly i love her Grrrr....

Oh casper she is at the culinary institude to become a pastry chef. I thought that was a good school for this type of thing but her food is nothing to write home about
Old 03-07-2004, 06:41 PM
Lone Wolf

Received 498 Likes on 399 Posts
Thanks guys Well she called me today and was telling me that it was just a game. I asked her if she would mind me touching some girls chest that i just met and she changed her mind and thought she would be mad. Then her sis got on the phone and was like this isnt the time to discuss this, she is visiting me and im going to hang up so i said well im finished talking to her and she said you loss haha Well if she doesnt call me its over for sure and if she does well i would like to say its over but i dont know if i can do it Unfortunatly i love her Grrrr....
Cant you see her and her sis are still playin games. In all seriousness, you won't be with her forever. Get outta there while you can and save yourself the pain.
Old 03-07-2004, 07:16 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Fuck all that noise, kick her to this:

Old 03-07-2004, 08:28 PM
Banned

Thanks guys Well she called me today and acted like nothing happened when i brought it up she was telling me that it was just a game. I asked her if she would mind me touching some girls chest that i just met and she changed her mind and thought she would be mad. Then her sis got on the phone and was like this isnt the time to discuss this, she is visiting me and im going to hang up so i said well im finished talking to her for good and she said your loss Well if she doesnt call me its over for sure and if she does well i would like to say its over but i dont know if i can do it Unfortunatly i love her Grrrr....

Oh casper she is at the culinary institude to become a pastry chef. I thought that was a good school for this type of thing but her food is nothing to write home about
Dude this is so typical I couldve predicted this yesterday if I knew your were gonna call her. I bet you dont go to many spring breaks in Daytona Beach vacation in vegas....all the girls that go there have boyfriends and they dont go there for the drinks

Im sorry to tell ya bro but this girl of yours is great bait...young, pretty, naive, impressionable, and her sister sounds the same which will only helps the older sister is mad cause you're raining on her parade but fcuk that.... thats your chick..

yo casper you can take the sister and Ill keep an eye on his girl...Ill make sure nobody lays a finger on her

whats her name again....and a recent pic if its not too much of a bother that way I can have a positive Identity

Ill help you out on this bro...dont worry you can pay me back some other time
Old 03-07-2004, 08:33 PM
werd

lol lou, you're gonna bang his girl and you're saying he's gotta worry about paying YOU back?!?
Old 03-07-2004, 09:12 PM
Banned

Originally posted by amisconception
lol lou, you're gonna bang his girl and you're saying he's gotta worry about paying YOU back?!?
yea I sorta think Im hooking him up...first of all he doesnt really trust her cause she is a flirt and Im willing to bet she giving that ass up....well all I need to know is her name and where she is partying...pic would be great for positive ID...Ill bring some of my smooth talking friends and we'll party with them...if she is faithful Ill report back the same night...dude she is faithful she didnt give it up....If I do hit it...Ill report back the next morning to proceed with the breakup. Im doing all of this at no cost to him and you never know her..her sister they might be heavy drinkers...the night might cost me $500 depending....I will only offer this once tho so let me know bro Ill take pics also for proof....

consider me your spy bro free of charge ....and Im serious
Old 03-07-2004, 11:22 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally posted by SilviaGTO
well shes got you buying a load of crap doesnt she.

No girls are THAT naive when it comes to men. She knows what shes doing.

Sounds like shes trying to make you jealous.

and IMO, I would be pissed off as hell if i was a guy and my gf called me up saying that she was letting people grope her and shit
If I were serious, I'd either throw down the gauntlet & tell her this crap's gotta end or I'm outta here

OR

if I wasn't serious about her, as often as I could until I got bored and then I'd walk away - but I wouldn't give her the satisfaction of knowing that it was her attentionwhore behavior that made me jealous.
Old 03-09-2004, 12:51 AM
Stage 1 Audi S5

well she came home tonight and i called her. Maybe i shouldnt be so upset about the titty twister game because she knows it really makes me mad but she still does not see a problem with it. To me its pretty clear what the problem is but she just keeps saying its not a big deal and that she wouldnt mind if i did it or someone grabbed me aslong as it was in the same "context" as their game I dunno this still bothers me but she is doing a good job convincing me its not a big deal
Old 03-09-2004, 06:49 AM
GEEZER

Received 2,227 Likes on 1,421 Posts
invite your friends over to Gang bang her.
Old 03-09-2004, 07:10 AM
Race Director

well she came home tonight and i called her. Maybe i shouldnt be so upset about the titty twister game because she knows it really makes me mad but she still does not see a problem with it. To me its pretty clear what the problem is but she just keeps saying its not a big deal and that she wouldnt mind if i did it or someone grabbed me aslong as it was in the same "context" as their game I dunno this still bothers me but she is doing a good job convincing me its not a big deal
1) youre an idiot. sorry.

2) you called her?! so much for threatning that you were done talking to her for good. you pretty much made just said to her "do what you like.. no matter what i say, ill come back"

3) so she doesnt mind if its in the context of a game? then you sir, need to go to a party and grope the shit out of another female in context of a 'game' and tell her all about it and see the shit hit the fan (because it will.. she said that because she knows you wont go do that)

4) and theres something REALLY wrong, if you think you shouldnt be mad at her, because shes doing something she KNOWS will deliberately upset you. This girl does wants the emotional security blanket of a boyfriend, but have the free range of being single. she obviously does not respect your feelings.
Old 03-09-2004, 07:19 AM
'Cooter

you said yer done talking to her for good, yet yer still calling...you gotta stop that...she fucked up, and she's gotta realize that...the fact that yer being all understanding just makes you look like a bigger chump...fuck her, and fuck her sister who got on the phone...the sister is obviously influencing yer girl, and that's unacceptable...you have to draw the line in the sand and stick to it...believe me it ain't easy, but in order to maintain yer sanity, it has to be done...honestly, this relationship is over in terms of what you want out of it...bottom line is there's no excuse, drunk or sober, to your actions
Old 03-09-2004, 08:02 AM
Suzuka Master

1) youre an idiot. sorry.

2) you called her?! so much for threatning that you were done talking to her for good. you pretty much made just said to her "do what you like.. no matter what i say, ill come back"

3) so she doesnt mind if its in the context of a game? then you sir, need to go to a party and grope the shit out of another female in context of a 'game' and tell her all about it and see the shit hit the fan (because it will.. she said that because she knows you wont go do that)

4) and theres something REALLY wrong, if you think you shouldnt be mad at her, because shes doing something she KNOWS will deliberately upset you. This girl does wants the emotional security blanket of a boyfriend, but have the free range of being single. she obviously does not respect your feelings.
Old 03-09-2004, 08:19 AM
Banned

I agree with Silvia 110 %...you're a fcuking meat for calling her...she is smiling her ass off right now. you're going out with a chick for 5 months and already some guy has already played and sucked with your girls tits..

Dude go check and see if she has meat curtains...

let me guess you were waiting for her at the airport with open arms...ooooh I missed you so much..you had me worried MEAT !!!
Old 03-09-2004, 11:16 AM
You Fawkin Kiddin Me!

which one? there are tons...

so since you are basically through with her... can I have her and her sis?! :P
Old 03-09-2004, 11:20 AM
Race Director

^ you could probably have them even if he was still with her.
Old 03-09-2004, 11:44 AM
Suzuka Master

Dude...just hit it a few last times and quit it, or just stop caring so much for her and use her just for physical intimacy. I know it's easier said than done but you gotta be strong.
Old 03-09-2004, 12:14 PM
You Fawkin Kiddin Me!

^ you could probably have them even if he was still with her.

hey he called her agian when hew asnt supposed to.. maybe he can place a call for me now... His ex is back home... her sis is in NY... I need the sis hook up!!!
Old 03-09-2004, 12:47 PM
Advanced

The girl needs constant attention, especially from guys. She knows what she did was wrong. She's just trying to convince you otherwise. The fact that she even played the "game" shows no respect for you or the relationship. Don't call her. Don't even pick up the phone if she calls. Clean break. If she hasn't cheated on you yet, she will. And you deserve better than that. Go out, party, and try and forget about her.
Old 03-09-2004, 10:25 PM
Stage 1 Audi S5

well i guess you guys were right I picked up some pictures with her and found pics of her licking a guys nipple in two pics and being held by another guy in anoter pic she said thats all that happeneed IM drunk depreessed and suicidal yea for me i hate my life fuck the world
Old 03-10-2004, 08:18 AM
'Cooter

she's bad news man...time to flee
Old 03-10-2004, 10:02 AM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Ugh, do you REALLY want a girl like that? You need some new ass my man, ass that does not need that much attention or allows chumps to feel her up.
Old 03-10-2004, 11:47 AM
GEEZER

Received 2,227 Likes on 1,421 Posts
dump her.
Old 03-10-2004, 12:09 PM
Drifting

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
adios bich

Quick Reply: girlfriend problems