Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

This girl is a drama queen

Old 04-16-2005, 02:50 PM
If He Dies...He Dies

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This girl is a drama queen

My new girlfriend is a drama queen. She even stated that she was. I didn't believe her, but its coming true. When she gets mad, she stays mad. She 26. I can try to do all the convincing to make her happy, but she would rather be mad and throw a tantrum. She was mad at me from Wednesday night. We had a good night on Thursday...had a good evening, she claimed she was still upset from the previous night...we took a long nap, laid her head on my chest and was knocked out. We slept for about 4 hours...said she missed me.

Now, today. She has a couple of her girlfriends in town from Philly. She wants them to hang out with me and some of my friends tonight. She claimed she said they were going to hang out at one place and I thought another. My friends are going to another place. She blew up on me because she said I didn't remember what she said about her friends going to another place. I told her that I could ask my friends if they wouldn't mind going to another place. she said nevermind because she told me a dozen times about them going to another place. I told her that I would see if my friends wouldn't mind going to where her friends would be.

So now she's saying she thinks she will just stay home and sleep all day and night. She do my thing and she'll do hers. And now, she maybe we shouldn't talk anymore. She said the damage has already been done and it's too late. I try to resolve the situation, but she would rather stay upset and be mad.

She also told me that in her past relationships she would say the opposite of what she feels. For instance, if she was mad and didn't want to see me, that meant that I should come over her house despite her not wanting to see me. I don't feel like playing games with her.

We've been going out for the past 3 weeks. We have good days, but the bad are baaadddd.

What should I do?
Old 04-16-2005, 03:02 PM
I'm back, biatch.

All this sh*t after only three weeks?!?!

GTFO of this relationship!
Old 04-16-2005, 03:06 PM
registered pw

Received 354 Likes on 252 Posts
get a new girl
Old 04-16-2005, 03:07 PM
Burn some dust here

Received 13 Likes on 5 Posts
Drop her. No one is worth that type of .
Old 04-16-2005, 03:10 PM
registered pw

Received 354 Likes on 252 Posts
it will get worse
Old 04-16-2005, 03:15 PM
If He Dies...He Dies

I know, I know. The sex isn't even that great tell you the truth. I just like being with her.
Old 04-16-2005, 03:17 PM
Burn some dust here

Received 13 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by MisterMehoff
I know, I know. The sex isn't even that great tell you the truth. I just like being with her.
So the sex isn't good and shes a pain in the ass????

I would've been long gone by now.
Old 04-16-2005, 03:31 PM
I keeps it real

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Before you totally drop her. I would get seriously real with her. I mean balls out real.

Tell her, "hey listen, i really like you and want this to work, but this needless drama that even you recognize isnt necessary, isnt letting it work. Thats the strait truth. So if you really like me and want the same that I want, then lets quit the games."

She's going to get dramatic of course and probably ignore you for a few days after that. That's to be expected. Give her a chance to be a child, do what she normally does and then have one more recap conversation when she cools down. Tell her basically the same thing.

If she doesnt get it this time, shes too much of a project chick and needs to pack her bags and get up out of your life.
Old 04-16-2005, 03:43 PM
East Coast Boost.!

you just like being with her?????????

I want whatever you are smoking
Old 04-16-2005, 03:46 PM
Instructor

I Hear You On That One. Pass That Shit!! Puff Puff Give Don't F Up The Rotation.
Old 04-16-2005, 03:50 PM
Sig Rho's Finest

u have a acura, go find yourself another chica, drama belongs on a stage
Old 04-16-2005, 05:56 PM
how handsome I am

My new girlfriend is a drama queen. She even stated that she was. I didn't believe her, but its coming true. When she gets mad, she stays mad. She 26. I can try to do all the convincing to make her happy, but she would rather be mad and throw a tantrum. She was mad at me from Wednesday night. We had a good night on Thursday...had a good evening, she claimed she was still upset from the previous night...we took a long nap, laid her head on my chest and was knocked out. We slept for about 4 hours...said she missed me.

Now, today. She has a couple of her girlfriends in town from Philly. She wants them to hang out with me and some of my friends tonight. She claimed she said they were going to hang out at one place and I thought another. My friends are going to another place. She blew up on me because she said I didn't remember what she said about her friends going to another place. I told her that I could ask my friends if they wouldn't mind going to another place. she said nevermind because she told me a dozen times about them going to another place. I told her that I would see if my friends wouldn't mind going to where her friends would be.

So now she's saying she thinks she will just stay home and sleep all day and night. She do my thing and she'll do hers. And now, she maybe we shouldn't talk anymore. She said the damage has already been done and it's too late. I try to resolve the situation, but she would rather stay upset and be mad.

She also told me that in her past relationships she would say the opposite of what she feels. For instance, if she was mad and didn't want to see me, that meant that I should come over her house despite her not wanting to see me. I don't feel like playing games with her.

We've been going out for the past 3 weeks. We have good days, but the bad are baaadddd.

What should I do?
tell her to PEACE DEH SHEET OUT thats what you should do - she's nuts!

she's game over pls thx gg

-Alex
Old 04-16-2005, 06:20 PM

Received 58 Likes on 34 Posts
Well, considering most people are on their BEST behaviour for at least the first few months of a relationship, I would say this doesn't sound promising. But, if you like her and want to stick it out, try it out for a while. This just sounds way too serious, dramatic, and trusting for a new relationship. She must already feel secure that you won't leave to be so dramatic, upfront, and angry with you so soon after the relationship began - when people are still typically checking each other out.

Old 04-16-2005, 06:21 PM
Burning Brakes

OMG bro. I feel for U... Sounds like my EX GF.
Trust me.... GET OUT OF IT ASAP!

I was dumb enuf to put up with her BS for 6 months, and I hated it ! She would throw a tanrtrum just like ur gyrl.

Best advice: Find some1 who ll make u happy, clearly she aint the one!

Good luck brotha
Ash.
Old 04-16-2005, 06:32 PM
I make Boom Boom in

Hit it one more time then drop her. There's better mommy material out there.

Good luck. You need it.
Old 04-16-2005, 07:53 PM
ric
Safety Car

In addition to being a drama queen, she sounds really insecure and a bit passive aggressive, which translates into a bit manipulative. Calling her on it by pointing it out and establishing that it is stupid probably won't do much for the relatinship, if you value it. Try a different approach - "when you do "x", it makes me feel "y"" rather than just telling her she's offbase. If she cannot handle a transactional relationship, then it ain't going to get better with age.
Old 04-16-2005, 08:00 PM
Ciao Pho Eva eva

Originally Posted by anokha786
OMG bro. I feel for U... Sounds like my EX GF.
Trust me.... GET OUT OF IT ASAP!

I was dumb enuf to put up with her BS for 6 months, and I hated it ! She would throw a tanrtrum just like ur gyrl.
HHAHAHAHAHA my ex didnt start that shit untill like 6 months into the relationship, and i also put up with it for 6 months. Man im glad i went through it, now i know better.

RUN LIKE HELL!!!
Old 04-16-2005, 08:59 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Palayah8ta
HHAHAHAHAHA my ex didnt start that shit untill like 6 months into the relationship, and i also put up with it for 6 months. Man im glad i went through it, now i know better.

RUN LIKE HELL!!!
Bro, i feel like we dated the same gyrl... HAHAHA.
I went out wit my ex for a year, the first 6 months were OK, but man the last 6 months were hell ....

U know she would throw a fit for somethin so little. Like ok, lets say she bought a cheap shirt thas ON SALE from Express. She asked how come i dont wear it. I casually said, Oh i wore once to workout. OMG, dude she threw the biggest fit and started yelling like no other.

Its a gift, i can wear how i want, she is like, No u should wear it on nights like these and

Aahhh i hate her !
Old 04-16-2005, 10:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 388 Likes on 196 Posts
sounds like trouble
Old 04-16-2005, 10:06 PM
MIA

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by mattg
sounds like trouble

Is the girl one of those types who wears the baby tees with "drama queen" or "you say I'm a bitch like it's a bad thing" printed on it? If she does, run!
Old 04-17-2005, 04:08 AM
If He Dies...He Dies

Ok. So I end up going to her house while on my way to the 1st bar/lounge. She called me just as I was passing through her area. She said she needed like 5 more mins when I was on the phone with her. I got there in 3 mins. She was about 90% ready. Unfortunately, her friend had just got in about 5 mins after I got there and had to wait for her to get dressed. that was an extra 10-15mins. When my girl came down and sat next to me, I asked "are we ready?" She said that she was ready and I repeated it again, "are WE ready?" She knew I meant I was asking was her friend ready and she wasn't.

Alright so she could tell I was throwing shade at her for the 1st part of the night. We meet up with my boy outside the bar/lounge. We converse in the bar/lounge while we wait for her 2nd friend to arrive. I had a few smart comments because I was still a lil pissed about what transpired earlier in the day. Everyone could sense the tension. I eventually calmed down and we got closer and comfortable. Her 2nd friend arrives and she's off the hook beautiful. She's also Pakistani and my boy gives me the "damn" look. We drink and head off to the 2nd bar.

Most the night went pretty well. I got to dance with her cute 2nd friend which was a plus...while my girl was over there drunk. When her 2nd friend and me went to go look for them after we stopped dancing, it turned out they came looking for us....hmmm. We weren't gone that long...but oh well.

By the end of the night, my girl's feet are hurting and she's whining...which was getting on my nerves. she eventually took off her shoes and walked back to the car. While we were about to part our ways from her 2nd friend and my boy (he was going to take her to her sister's house because she was here from Philly, too), my girl wants to go see her 2nd friend's sister...at 3am!!! When I told her no, she said I didn't have any social skills. I was like "look, it's too damn for socializing, you can do that another time...I'm tired and ready to go home." So, the whole ride home was silence.

We get back to my girl's house and of course the 1st friend is staying with her this weekend. my girl tells me to come in for a few mins I'm thinking "For what? I'm not spending the night." So, she starts her begging about how she wants me to stay the night. She wants me to sleep on a daybed in the guest room. I was like, "you gotta be kidding me." First of all, I'm the boyfriend. I don't sleep on a daybed when my girl has a queen size bed. She should have said she would put her friend in the guest room. She didn't say that. Then, she says she will fall asleep on the daybed with me. How oblivious is this going to get? I tell her that I have to get up Sunday to meet with my study in the early afternoon. She says that I can sleep over and just leave in the morning. I told her I was going home because I really didn't want to stay there for the night. I told her I would come over Sunday night.
Old 04-17-2005, 06:11 AM
werd

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
it sounds like you two aren't for each other.
Old 04-17-2005, 06:32 AM
GEEZER

Received 2,214 Likes on 1,418 Posts
Originally Posted by dallison
it will get worse
Get the hell away from that wacko!!!
Old 04-17-2005, 07:41 AM
Go Giants

Received 1,235 Likes on 824 Posts
We need pics for better judgement.
Old 04-17-2005, 04:06 PM
East Coast Boost.!

give her an anal cream pie
Old 04-17-2005, 05:13 PM
GEEZER

Received 2,214 Likes on 1,418 Posts
Originally Posted by wsklar
We need pics for better judgement.
Nude would ensure prompt results too...
Old 04-17-2005, 08:20 PM
Comptech Freak

you need to be more creative in sexual activities
Old 04-17-2005, 08:23 PM
If He Dies...He Dies

yeah probably. I might focus on everything else for right now. It could get real old real soon if I don't.
Old 04-17-2005, 09:08 PM
Safety Car

Sounds like it's time to say
Old 04-17-2005, 09:28 PM
If He Dies...He Dies

I'm not trying to brainwash myself into liking her. We were talking today about our differences and she said she gets off on me saying "no" to her. She says she doesn't want a "yes" man or someone who backs down to her.
Old 04-17-2005, 10:18 PM
I keeps it real

I'm not trying to brainwash myself into liking her. We were talking today about our differences and she said she gets off on me saying "no" to her. She says she doesn't want a "yes" man or someone who backs down to her.
Dude, she's whack. She's bascically telling you she needs the games to be satisfied. That's rediculous. You can never - or any time soon at least - be real with her because she needs these games to be fulfilled.

She's trouble and this bs is beneath you man. You post a lot of good advice around here to be putting up with this. My would be you have two options: fix her or leave her. Whatever you do though, dont accept it for what it is right now. Because right now its bullshit.
Old 04-17-2005, 10:54 PM
If He Dies...He Dies

Yeah, I guess we all have our "off" relationships. This would definitely be one of them. Where's TLD?
Old 04-17-2005, 10:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 4,614 Likes on 2,193 Posts
Dude, get out while you still can. This woman is simply too much work for any man to put up with.
Old 04-18-2005, 03:27 AM
Swift 3 B-A-N-G-E-R

for some reason... when i read your posts... i read them like if George Castanza was talking...

anyways... with everyone else... you havn't put enough time in the relationship to feel "bad" about breaking up and moving on to the next girl in about 2 days... 1 even... maybe the three weeks qualify you for about 2 hours of sadness... and a whole night of partying and hitting up other girls... because this one is to... how can i say it... you said it better in your title...

DRAMA QUEEN!!!
Old 04-18-2005, 07:48 AM
If He Dies...He Dies

"Back up in ya ass with the resurrection..." Sorry had a Geto Boys moment.

I'm not really stressing over it as much. I know I can break up with her and it wouldn't be any trouble. We don't really talk in person like we should. Then, when we get on AIM, it all comes out because we have to think about what we want to say. When I address an issue that she brought...for instance, on Saturday night/sunday morning, we were chillin outside while the bars let out eating pizza. So her 1st friend is standing opposite my girl and I'm behind my girl. So, unbeknownst to my girl, I lift up a piece of her hair and spell it and make a vomit face. It obviously was a joke. Come to find out later, her friend didn't think it was funny and found it to be mean. I'm come on, her tightly wound-up friend can't obviously joke around with people. I guess she saw no humor in it. Then, my girl asks me why was she the butt of the joke and I told her it really wasn't that serious. She says she knows it wasn't that serious. But her friend still told her about it. I'm like, I don't have time for prudes. Sorry my boy didn't like the chick which is probably why her night didn't end the way she wanted. She had to go tell my friend that I was making fun of her...what is this 7th grade? By the way, my girl's friend is a virgin...so that kinda shows you how tightly wound she is.
Old 04-18-2005, 08:02 AM
Luke 1:37

Why are you even asking us? The answer is so obvious...
Old 04-18-2005, 08:23 AM
If He Dies...He Dies

This is just my way to vent. I know that her and I are on 2 different levels. I know that her tantrums are immature for the fact that she's 26 and still whines. I just want to get some other people's opinions.
Old 04-18-2005, 08:29 AM
Luke 1:37

This is just my way to vent. I know that her and I are on 2 different levels. I know that her tantrums are immature for the fact that she's 26 and still whines. I just want to get some other people's opinions.
I hear ya, but don't waste anymore time with this girl. I may only be 25, but I don't waste my time with anyone anymore unless I know that she could be long term material. Spending time with her is just wasting precious time that you could be having with someone who you enjoy being with. So kick her to the curb and find someone else.
Old 04-18-2005, 08:31 AM
If He Dies...He Dies

Yeah. She's actually out of town for the whole week through next monday. So, I have a lot of idle time on my hands to do other things....well besides grad school.
Old 04-18-2005, 12:39 PM
Team Owner

Received 599 Likes on 417 Posts
RUN!!! This will only get worse.

Quick Reply: This girl is a drama queen