Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

getting mixed signals from a guy...

Old 11-08-2004, 08:26 AM
*~ i am a girl ~*

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SilviaGTO
in a way thats good to know but a giant red flag would have started waving around in my head,

feelings for the ex that arent resolved is NEVER a good thing. but if youre just going to enjoy it for what it is then go for it =)
yea in a way i know what ya mean... but for me personally, it's taken me a LONG time to completely resolve things with some ex's... but of course eventually i did.

honestly i think it's really good that he at least TOLD me about this up front... one of the worst breakups i ever had was when this guy didn't tell me he still had MAJOR issues with his ex *until* he broke up with me -- then he gave me the whole "i thought i was in love with you, but i was really still in love with her" speech. i had no idea, and that really sucked. so at least in this situation i know what i'm getting into.

i'm just gonna stick around and see what happens here. even if he did end up gettin back together with her or somethin.. obviously that would suck, but i'd definitely still want to be friends with him because he's just a really great person.
Old 11-08-2004, 08:42 AM
Revelation 3:15-17

[QUOTE=mesmerize]

i'm just gonna stick around and see what happens here. even if he did end up gettin back together with her or somethin.. obviously that would suck.QUOTE]

If things don't turn out the way you would like them too, you shouldn't worry.
A girl as pretty as yourself should have no problem finding someone who is
well worth it (DivineCL).

P.S. Don't bring drama to your life; a guy that is not completely through with his
ex means that there is still feelings lingering. Be careful! How long ago did he break
up with his ex?
Old 11-08-2004, 09:08 AM
*~ i am a girl ~*

Originally Posted by DivineCL
If things don't turn out the way you would like them too, you shouldn't worry.
A girl as pretty as yourself should have no problem finding someone who is
well worth it (DivineCL).
see, that's just the problem... i DO really have trouble finding guys who are "worth it"... i tend to attract assholes, period.

P.S. Don't bring drama to your life; a guy that is not completely through with his
ex means that there is still feelings lingering. Be careful! How long ago did he break
up with his ex?
they broke up 2 years ago... they were 100% just friends between now & then... they're still just friends, but now she wants to get back together and that's what's causing his conflicted feelings.
Old 11-08-2004, 09:16 AM
COME AT ME BRO!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by mesmerize
see, that's just the problem... i DO really have trouble finding guys who are "worth it"... i tend to attract assholes, period.

they broke up 2 years ago... they were 100% just friends between now & then... they're still just friends, but now she wants to get back together and that's what's causing his conflicted feelings.
you should stay away from that hon. cause if he still has feeling for her and she does with him also and they still talk chances are they will hook up again. and u dont wanna be the one who gets hurt because this asshole cant make up his mind if he wants a hot as mez or the ex. he would more than likely go with the ex becuase of the history that they had together. i suggest u find your self antha guy!!! a girl that is a s cool as you seem to be and good looking should have no prob finding a guy. just get to know them as a person befor you jump into anything. thats my
Old 11-08-2004, 09:22 AM

Well, as you mentioned in an earlier post, "I'm very picky". Stay that way and don't
settle for less. You're a very attractive girl and you really don't need drama or assholes
in your life. Be patient, you're only 24 theres no need to be looking for guys. Finish
school, start your career, and somewhere down the road you will meet the right guy.

If he is still talking to his ex and she is trying to get back with him there might still be something. Be cautious so that you don't get hurt. Don't get in between them, if he really
wants to be with you then he will put his ex aside and make you #1 priority. Step aside and see what moves he makes, play it safe and smart.
Old 11-08-2004, 09:31 AM

Originally Posted by evilone
you should stay away from that hon. cause if he still has feeling for her and she does with him also and they still talk chances are they will hook up again. and u dont wanna be the one who gets hurt because this asshole cant make up his mind if he wants a hot as mez or the ex. he would more than likely go with the ex becuase of the history that they had together. i suggest u find your self antha guy!!! a girl that is a s cool as you seem to be and good looking should have no prob finding a guy. just get to know them as a person befor you jump into anything. thats my

You're too pretty to be caught up in this drama. Make your life easier not more complicated.
Maybe somewhere down the road you will meet me.
Old 11-08-2004, 09:50 AM
*~ i am a girl ~*

ughhh... okay you guys... i'm not like plannin my future with this guy or anything!! i'm not going to get hurt here because i know what i'm getting into... i'm totally cool with just being friends with him if i have to... there's no "drama" here. he's just being very honest with me and i appreciate that SO much.

there's a guy i met about 10 years ago... there are lotsa mutual feelings there, but it's just not the right situation now, and it probably will never be. we're friends and we still talk all the time. if i told a new guy about that and he immediately ditched me cuz he thought i'd never get over this other guy, i'd think that was really silly. wouldn't it be kinda hypocritical for me to do the same thing?
Old 11-08-2004, 10:08 AM

ughhh... okay you guys... i'm not like plannin my future with this guy or anything!! i'm not going to get hurt here because i know what i'm getting into... i'm totally cool with just being friends with him if i have to... there's no "drama" here. he's just being very honest with me and i appreciate that SO much.

there's a guy i met about 10 years ago... there are lotsa mutual feelings there, but it's just not the right situation now, and it probably will never be. we're friends and we still talk all the time. if i told a new guy about that and he immediately ditched me cuz he thought i'd never get over this other guy, i'd think that was really silly. wouldn't it be kinda hypocritical for me to do the same thing?

I thought you were?

j/k
Yeah, but how can someone that just met you trust you? In the same manner you should not trust everything he tells you until he proves it to you. Get to know the guy first
and then make your call. In time you will see his true color. pink!
Old 11-08-2004, 10:41 AM
Who's the masta?!...I AM!

Funny thing is, that you're serious.

Quote: supermegaglossy

ohh i wanna try that one

if she PM'ed me asking for my real address heck yeah i'm serious

But that address is a composite of my addresses over the past 5 years Ia ctually did live at a 4719, but not when I lived on Brookford drive, and I actually did live in apartment 1118 but not when I lived in the 77042 zip code.
Old 11-08-2004, 10:52 AM
*~ i am a girl ~*

In the same manner you should not trust everything he tells you until he proves it to you. Get to know the guy first and then make your call.
that's exactly what i'm doin
Old 11-08-2004, 11:04 AM

Originally Posted by Waddy
if she PM'ed me asking for my real address heck yeah i'm serious

But that address is a composite of my addresses over the past 5 years Ia ctually did live at a 4719, but not when I lived on Brookford drive, and I actually did live in apartment 1118 but not when I lived in the 77042 zip code.

As fast as you posted that address with no other comment, I
was LMAO. Waddy you clowning!

Quote: Mesmerize

that's exactly what i'm doin.

Keep us updated on how things go, we might be of further assistance in the future.
Old 11-08-2004, 11:22 AM
The Creator

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by pgatour1
He also might be afraid to make that move not sure if you want it or not and he really likes you so he doesnt' want to screw it up.