Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Fighting defending your girl

Old 12-28-2005, 11:12 AM
A clean ride is in

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've read a lot of good and bad points on this thread. In my youth, I was never scared to jump into a fight with both fist swinging, some of my friends still do. If I'm with the woman I love, I will do whatever it takes to get out of a fight, but I'm not afraid to start one if the disrespecting continues. Usually a pissed off 6'-0" tall 220 lb big ole mexican boy like myself is enough to stop most from wanting to fight.
Old 12-28-2005, 03:30 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by Joe5.0
The problem is that if you do get into a fight, and lets say you kick the shit out of thee other guy, unless it was self defense you can go to jail and get the shit sued out of you. Not usually worth it in most cases.
Or have 5 guys jump you and beat the shit out of you a week later.
Old 12-28-2005, 03:45 PM
Banned

Tsk tsk.....fights always involve women one way or another...
Old 12-29-2005, 02:01 PM
im back

Originally Posted by The Sarlacc
Well, you're the the model of a mature human being. I think I just heard every pair of panites in acurazine drop...

You're an idiot.
im sorry the world isn't as perfect as you. my opinions and actions make me no dumber than anyone here slick. as for maturity, i was 17 at the time and for you to say that you've never done something dumb in your life is just plain ignorance. so a mature response to your comment would be- blow yourself
Old 12-29-2005, 02:03 PM
im back

Originally Posted by NYZGREATST
i have a very short fuse as well but usually all i need is words to get sum1 to back up real quick. if not ill get into it. im startin to realize though that grls dont really like that. apparantly they think they can handle the situation themselves and then if they cant, they ask for the help.
i think its a new york thing just because of all the scumbags and dickheads that try to do shit with peoples girlfriends. you can only handle so much before you lose it. i happen to be like you, short fused
Old 12-29-2005, 02:12 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by I am RobG
i think its a new york thing just because of all the scumbags and dickheads that try to do shit with peoples girlfriends. you can only handle so much before you lose it. i happen to be like you, short fused

It's not a New York thing...its a self-control issue.
Old 12-29-2005, 02:17 PM
im back

i have a lot of self control...its a misplaced anger issue get it right
Old 12-29-2005, 02:18 PM
Banned

i have a lot of self control...its a misplaced anger issue get it right
Oh yeah...sorry.....don't beat me....
Old 12-29-2005, 02:31 PM
Luke 1:37

I don't condone fighting, but I do condone defending oneself and your loved ones. This scenario actually just happened to me this past Monday. My gf and I were shopping at the mall and I was in a dressing room trying something on. My gf couldn't figure out which dressing room that I went into, so she was looking for me. I guess this fockin' thug grabbed her and said something to the extent of China Doll or something like that. We finally found each other and she was obviously not in a good mood, but she wouldn't tell me what was wrong. She finally told me that night. If she had told me right then and there, I would of tried to find the guy and definitely confront him about it. That kind of crap just doesn't fly with me and I don't care how many of his friends are there with him. I'll at least connect a few times before I get my ass whooped if there were a few of them.

btw. I try to control my anger these days and the people who have met me at meets probably would never of known that I used to have a temper.
Old 12-29-2005, 02:51 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by virtualbong
I don't condone fighting, but I do condone defending oneself and your loved ones. This scenario actually just happened to me this past Monday. My gf and I were shopping at the mall and I was in a dressing room trying something on. My gf couldn't figure out which dressing room that I went into, so she was looking for me. I guess this fockin' thug grabbed her and said something to the extent of China Doll or something like that. We finally found each other and she was obviously not in a good mood, but she wouldn't tell me what was wrong. She finally told me that night. If she had told me right then and there, I would of tried to find the guy and definitely confront him about it. That kind of crap just doesn't fly with me and I don't care how many of his friends are there with him. I'll at least connect a few times before I get my ass whooped if there were a few of them.

btw. I try to control my anger these days and the people who have met me at meets probably would never of known that I used to have a temper.
Makes sense to me
Old 12-29-2005, 03:15 PM
Team Owner

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
im sorry the world isn't as perfect as you. my opinions and actions make me no dumber than anyone here slick. as for maturity, i was 17 at the time and for you to say that you've never done something dumb in your life is just plain ignorance. so a mature response to your comment would be- blow yourself
Old 12-29-2005, 07:00 PM
im back

that was me being facetious....is that a mature enough word to use since everyone seems to be really mature and proper. Bottom line...some people here are willing to fight when they feel it is appropriate, others seem to be able to talk there way out of everything. conversation over im done arguing with the "proper and mature" people

im sorry im a little slow but i just noticed that you have 19,000+ posts....you know its ok to leave your house right?
Old 12-29-2005, 09:10 PM
goldeneye style

yesssss e-thug battle!

as to the subject at hand, its obviously a situational topic. depends on the guy who's girl was threatened... certain guys really are all out advocates of violence, a switch just gets flipped when something happens concerning their girl.

and then it also depends on the specific situation. at certain times, action is called for (whether it be physical or just an exchange of words) and other times its not.

simple as that... everyone is going to have differing opinions on the matter.
Old 12-30-2005, 11:11 AM
drop em like its hot

whats worse is when your girl's dumbass drunk friends open their skank mouth and start drama in the club. and since they didnt come with a date guess who the skank expects to defend her? god i hate it when that happens... is it only koreans girls who do this shit?!
Old 12-30-2005, 11:20 AM
dom
Senior Moderator

Received 801 Likes on 662 Posts

im sorry im a little slow but i just noticed that you have 19,000+ posts....you know its ok to leave your house right?

Old 12-30-2005, 12:28 PM
Team Owner

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yeah RobG - I sit at my house for 8 hours a day posting. You're really on top of things.
Old 12-30-2005, 01:32 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by rezurex
whats worse is when your girl's dumbass drunk friends open their skank mouth and start drama in the club. and since they didnt come with a date guess who the skank expects to defend her? god i hate it when that happens... is it only koreans girls who do this shit?!
Korean girls are hot.....
Old 12-30-2005, 05:49 PM
Spinnin them beats

Received 46 Likes on 33 Posts
wat if the guy beats u???
Old 12-30-2005, 11:40 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by moomaster_99
Korean girls are hot.....
Not enough for the drama.

But don't look at me to explain anything more, I won a tempban for discussing Korean fights. Ostensibly, it was about this same exact topic.

"I go no further"

<= longest-lasting female friend happens to be a Korean girl, now at an elite university I know, it's kinda weird and cool at the same time
Old 01-02-2006, 09:26 AM
TLD
Mixed Martial Artist

Originally Posted by amisconception
Guys: OK So, at what point do you say enough is enough with words and actually beat the shit out of someone who's being aggressive?

Ladies: would you want a guy to defend you by beating the shit out of a guy who was maybe, let's say, grabbing your arm, being inapproriate or not leaving you alone in general?

So let's assume that you watch something like this happen to your girlfriend. This is Scenario A. And in Scenario B she tells you about something that happened not long ago and you can find the guy if you wished.

Opinions please

As for me, I have a short fuse, so it doesn't take too too much. I guess I'm possessive. With the girl I'm with, there's only been one real situation that has drawn me to want to beat the shit out of someone. But, it was too late, she told me after the fact.

p.s., this topic was on the radio, nothing happened, i'm just curious what AZ had to say about
There's nothing worse than a fake hero. Don't go after guys who look at your girl because they haven't crossed the line. If a guy starts rapping to your girl, go up to her, tell her "let's get going", then walk away. Now if the guy tells you that he was talking to the girl, then you tell him she's your gf and that he probably didn't know that fact. If he still wants to rap, then you kick his ass because at that point, he's crossed the line.
Old 01-02-2006, 05:28 PM
Registered Abuser of VTEC

Received 115 Likes on 84 Posts
Originally Posted by rezurex
Let them deal with their own drama. Don't do anything unless she's majorly getting her ass kicked by the other girls.
Old 01-18-2006, 02:01 AM
Banned

whoop that ass, you get more from fighting than talking, just dont get arrested!
Old 01-18-2006, 02:02 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 2,329 Likes on 1,309 Posts
Originally Posted by mjmuel0
whoop that ass, you get more from fighting than talking, just dont get arrested!
Do you really?
Old 01-18-2006, 02:57 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 39 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by mjmuel0

oh yeah, that's gonna solve it all.....