Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Falling Out and a GoGo Dancer

Old 05-04-2009, 01:49 PM
ALi G in the House!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
pics no worky..

and just to note, facebook is like the little black book..pick the ho, work the ho, fuck the ho, leave the ho..rewind, repeat..until you find someone worth your time. my view is if the girl talks to you for 1 day, sleeps with you the first night, and you met her from facebook (twitter etc) then she's a good ho to keep...and what i mean by keep is, fuck for a while, then pass to your buddy.. but thats obviously not the case here.. LOL
Old 05-04-2009, 07:15 PM
T-Swzy

lol yeah i took the pix down, just needed to fulfill the requests for a quick while. she's a model so maybe someday she'll get big and we dont need random drunk making out moments coming back to her some way or another.

yeah so after the club on friday we did have a little fun. i haven't talked to her a whole lot since. i did call her up on sunday to ask if she wanted to hang out monday. she said sure. monday comes and texts me saying she's feeling bad and cant make it, menstrual cramps or something. it's been pretty distant though. i'm getting the feeling i was just 2 week fling, which isn't all that bad cause she's banging, but i do like her personality a lot.

so since i dont see her everyday, or ever actually. when should i check in again?
Old 05-04-2009, 08:19 PM
is learning to moonwalk i

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Razzi
lol yeah i took the pix down, just needed to fulfill the requests for a quick while. she's a model so maybe someday she'll get big and we dont need random drunk making out moments coming back to her some way or another.

yeah so after the club on friday we did have a little fun. i haven't talked to her a whole lot since. i did call her up on sunday to ask if she wanted to hang out monday. she said sure. monday comes and texts me saying she's feeling bad and cant make it, menstrual cramps or something. it's been pretty distant though. i'm getting the feeling i was just 2 week fling, which isn't all that bad cause she's banging, but i do like her personality a lot.

so since i dont see her everyday, or ever actually. when should i check in again?
If she said she couldn't make it today and didn't say "Maybe we can hang out on xxxday instead" then there's no rush. I wouldn't contact her until Thursday unless she contacts you first.
Old 05-04-2009, 08:30 PM
T-Swzy

Originally Posted by moeronn
If she said she couldn't make it today and didn't say "Maybe we can hang out on xxxday instead" then there's no rush. I wouldn't contact her until Thursday unless she contacts you first.
yeah she said later in the week.

the reason i'm so nervous about this deal is because the last time i can say i'm taken was the summer before my senior year of high school, 3 years ago. a lot has changed since then, i got a car, job, freedom that i didnt have in high school. i've gone to the parties and does what college kids do, but i havent bothered to pursue a girl because i enjoyed the single life and the flings, and i haven't found a witty girl that i actually like talking to.

so this is where that happened and i'm absolutely lost back then we went to the same small school and saw eachother all the time. and i always picked the easy course by going after the girls i knew was interested in me. it's different now and so i need the expertise of azine lol
Old 05-04-2009, 08:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 2,329 Likes on 1,309 Posts
FYI:

Don't go posting pictures that might be consider Not Safe for Work. I'll be keeping an eye on stuff in here. A lot of people surf from work including us Mods and Admins, last thing we need are pictures that are over the line.

Thanks guys
Old 05-04-2009, 08:50 PM
T-Swzy

yeah i'm aware of the current situation and mass bannings lol. they're non-nude model shoots
Old 05-04-2009, 10:12 PM
Down for a photoshoot?

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
screw your so-called friend ...
Old 05-05-2009, 09:12 AM

Received 162 Likes on 134 Posts
Haha thanks for the responses guys. I talked with her today and we'll be hitting a karaoke bar Friday.

The reason I brought this up is like I said. My past relationships have been through mutual friendships. I saw them almost everyday and so had no trouble hanging out. And of course. I had a lot of time to work with.

But this is different. We have no friends in common except the stalker. I'm new with this askin out on dates stuff and just generally getting a girl without her being around a lot. Which is why Im here for opinion lol. How often should I talk to her since we don't see eachother everyday. Or at all really. Things like that. Pretend I'm 14 guys
yeah she said later in the week.

the reason i'm so nervous about this deal is because the last time i can say i'm taken was the summer before my senior year of high school, 3 years ago. a lot has changed since then, i got a car, job, freedom that i didnt have in high school. i've gone to the parties and does what college kids do, but i havent bothered to pursue a girl because i enjoyed the single life and the flings, and i haven't found a witty girl that i actually like talking to.

so this is where that happened and i'm absolutely lost back then we went to the same small school and saw eachother all the time. and i always picked the easy course by going after the girls i knew was interested in me. it's different now and so i need the expertise of azine lol

Where did your confidence go!?!?

These two posts make it clear that lack of confidence is the problem, and if you aren't careful girls will pick up on this (which I shouldn't have to tell you is a complete turnoff to them).

Later in the week call her and tell her you're taking her out somewhere and be specific on where you're going and what you want to go do. Take charge and be the man and you'll be fine. Worst case scenario you'll find out she's not that interested in you. If so, so what...just move on. At least you tried.

Oh, and either repost or PM the pics
Old 05-05-2009, 04:31 PM
Nom Nom Nom Nom

Received 76 Likes on 50 Posts
Originally Posted by crzygosu87
screw your so-called friend ...
Old 05-05-2009, 04:58 PM
COME AT ME BRO!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
damn I read all that and waited to see the pics and got SCREWED! god damn it!
Old 05-05-2009, 05:49 PM
T-Swzy

haha ill put the pictures up later

she texted me this morning asking if i was busy friday. told her i'd be at the club, i'm a promoter for one. so she told me to put her on the guest list along with some friends. woot?

then about 20 minutes ago she asked if i wanted to go to tea garden and play some scrabble with her, too bad i already went home. damn. i guess things are going well, though im not seeing her as often as i would like. ie. all the time

a little bit about me i guess. i dont have trouble approaching girls. i can strike up a conversation and hold one with just about any girl at a party (read: usually the nice guy syndrome). whether i can get her into bed is another question, i'm far from darksom or amis. but it does happen once in a while.
but stuff like that i feel there's nothing to lose and so i just go with it. if it doesnt happen and i mess up, big deal, plenty of fish in the sea.

here, i'm constantly second guessing myself and the words dont want to come out. i get butterflies in my stomach, it's stupid. i tell myself she's just another girl but it doesnt help, i still get nervous lol. and like i said, girlfriends in high school = sporting events, walks home and school dances along with house visits. i'm unfamiliar with the adult dating game, you know, dinner, movies, the whole shebang.

Last edited by Razzi; 05-05-2009 at 05:51 PM.
Old 05-05-2009, 06:10 PM
COME AT ME BRO!

Just see if she likes the do some of the things you like to do and do that.. or bite the bullet and trade off.. do some "girly" stuff with her then hae her do some guy stuff with you. That kind of thing. There is nothing wrong with being nervous around a girl you like. The main thing is just have fun.
Old 05-06-2009, 08:57 PM
T-Swzy

hung out today and i'm afraid that she just might be the hump and dump type of girl so many have mentioned. while her personality is amazing, i dont think she's that old fashioned girlfriend material.

it should be more clear after friday but as of right now, i'm keeping her at arms length.
Old 05-06-2009, 09:04 PM
COME AT ME BRO!

listen brother if you like the girl that's all that matters while she might have some "baggage" , just remember most "normal" people have some too. just let the relationship flow naturally and try not to read to far into things. That will just fuxorz with your head. If you enjoy each others company and she like to touch the tip then by all means keep hanging out. just DO NOT BITE HER FOREHEAD ANY MORE!! most girls don't like that. I would have said all but there are some FREAKY chicks out there. As :ghey: as it sounds Listen to your heart not other people. Don't let other people influence yout feelings on this girl. Oh and please PM me with pics of said girl. I wont forward them to anyone,but I would love to see what she looks like. pleaaaase
Old 05-06-2009, 09:44 PM
T-Swzy

Originally Posted by evilone
listen brother if you like the girl that's all that matters while she might have some "baggage" , just remember most "normal" people have some too. just let the relationship flow naturally and try not to read to far into things. That will just fuxorz with your head. If you enjoy each others company and she like to touch the tip then by all means keep hanging out. just DO NOT BITE HER FOREHEAD ANY MORE!! most girls don't like that. I would have said all but there are some FREAKY chicks out there. As :ghey: as it sounds Listen to your heart not other people. Don't let other people influence yout feelings on this girl. Oh and please PM me with pics of said girl. I wont forward them to anyone,but I would love to see what she looks like. pleaaaase
you got PM

the funny thing is, after i made that assumption, i feel so released. suddenly i feel as if i dont have to walk on eggshells about everything i say. it's weird, now it just feels right to say whatever comes to mind and not worry about the implications. i'm sure i should have realized this from the start, but it's a learning process for me i suppose

so if anything interesting happens or if i have any questions i'll be sure to update, otherwise we'll wait till friday

PS. she told me the forehead biting was refreshing O.o
Old 05-06-2009, 10:13 PM
COME AT ME BRO!

you got PM

the funny thing is, after i made that assumption, i feel so released. suddenly i feel as if i dont have to walk on eggshells about everything i say. it's weird, now it just feels right to say whatever comes to mind and not worry about the implications. i'm sure i should have realized this from the start, but it's a learning process for me i suppose

so if anything interesting happens or if i have any questions i'll be sure to update, otherwise we'll wait till friday

PS. she told me the forehead biting was refreshing O.o
I replied with my own ex g/f who was also asian and a model. Sh did it for sun but could have done it professionally. She just graduated from O.D.U Magna Cum Luada (sp?0 and the top of her entire program. She got her degree in Graphic Design. if you are interested you can peep some of her work at www.saratoti.com She is AMAZING at it. The only person I ever met who could look at ANY package and tell you EXACTLY what font was used. lol and would be 100% right.. Im glad you are feeling more comfy with her. ALl it took was a matter of time and letting your guard down and letter her in! so props to you man!
Old 05-07-2009, 12:31 AM
S E L L

Received 51 Likes on 40 Posts
I'd like the PM too!

She sounds like a cool chick.
Old 05-07-2009, 02:43 AM
These colors don't run

Originally Posted by Gfaze
I'd like the PM too!

She sounds like a cool chick.
Dido, I just read everything myself and I need my party gift
Old 05-09-2009, 09:04 PM
T-Swzy

well, for anyone still caring. friday came, she didnt show up. so i got drunk with some gogo tryouts.

i dont think this is gonna go anywhere. she's moving in a month so at best it's gonna be a couple of hookups.

i kinda stopped caring so haven't made any effort to contact her. should i still try to get into her pants or pack my bags and move on?
Old 05-09-2009, 09:23 PM
S E L L

Received 51 Likes on 40 Posts
well, for anyone still caring. friday came, she didnt show up. so i got drunk with some gogo tryouts.

i dont think this is gonna go anywhere. she's moving in a month so at best it's gonna be a couple of hookups.

i kinda stopped caring so haven't made any effort to contact her. should i still try to get into her pants or pack my bags and move on?
until she moves away. Then move on.

Peace2fingaz!!

Old 05-10-2009, 12:23 AM
T-Swzy

Originally Posted by Gfaze
until she moves away. Then move on.

Peace2fingaz!!

darksom?

yeah she's a looker, but if i just wanted tang i could step down the hotness ladder a notch or two and they'd be all over the place. working in the nightclub industry has its perks.

it was her personality and charm that really got to me, she reads comic books!

so like i said, i doubt much will happen now. either i fucked up major, which i cant seem to think of how, somewhere or she was just looking for a good time before she moves. i'll figure it out which one it is
Old 05-11-2009, 07:51 PM
ALi G in the House!

what happened to my pics