AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community

AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community (https://acurazine.com/forums/)
-   Dating & Relationships (https://acurazine.com/forums/dating-relationships-14/)
-   -   Ever had a crush on a co-worker? (https://acurazine.com/forums/dating-relationships-14/ever-had-crush-co-worker-377209/)

phil2 10-31-2007 11:41 AM

:boink2: <Perfect smiley for this thread

jlukja 10-31-2007 11:46 AM

Originally Posted by hornyleprechaun
:confused:

If you run it through the stupid translator then you get
"Nothing touch nothing. I was raped, I swear!"

:dunno:

hornyleprechaun 10-31-2007 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by jlukja
If you run it through the stupid translator then you get
"Nothing touch nothing. I was raped, I swear!"

:dunno:

Ah thanks :D

GOVT_CHEESE 10-31-2007 12:37 PM

I've slept with about 7 co-workers over my 9 year working life. What I learned early on is to do something so out of character, that you will never have to worry about them telling anyone. Rape is the first thing that comes to mind, but of course, with that comes the threat of jail and mansex with undesirable felons. My personal choice is to pee on the broad after the act is done. What broad is going to snitch you out, when you are "the guy that pissed all over my face and in my mouth."

nicholbr 10-31-2007 12:46 PM

Tempting I'm sure...but don't cheat on your wife.

Originally Posted by GOVT_CHEESE
I've slept with about 7 co-workers over my 9 year working life. What I learned early on is to do something so out of character, that you will never have to worry about them telling anyone. Rape is the first thing that comes to mind, but of course, with that comes the threat of jail and mansex with undesirable felons. My personal choice is to pee on the broad after the act is done. What broad is going to snitch you out, when you are "the guy that pissed all over my face and in my mouth."

Someone check this IP...I'm getting visions of Always Dirty and Jimmycarter

moeronn 10-31-2007 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by nicholbr
Tempting I'm sure...but don't cheat on your wife.

Someone check this IP...I'm getting visions of Always Dirty and Jimmycarter

:nod: or at least some former member. News of Soopa's departure travels fast and seems to have signaled the return of the exiled.

lembowski 10-31-2007 01:03 PM

while i was reading this i looked over at an attractive co-worker and just started laughing at the thought

DarkSithCL 10-31-2007 01:04 PM

Originally Posted by geminisdc
I just got married about a year ago and I love my wife.The idea of cheating has not never cross my mind but I have this very beautiful co-worker I feel very attracted to, She flirts with me all the time and most of the time I try to avoid her becuase I feel kind of guilty for liking her . Any had a similar problem

GIVE IT A FLAT "NO!"

The devil knows eaxctly what you like and will send it to ruin your career and marriage... been there, done that! :tomato:

F23A4 10-31-2007 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by DarkSithCL
GIVE IT A FLAT "NO!"

The devil knows eaxctly what you like and will send it to ruin your career and marriage... been there, done that! :tomato:

:werd: Though my career was not affected by it, same deal here Sith. I almost ruined my marriage 10 years ago because I did NOT say "NO!"

dom 10-31-2007 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by F23A4
:werd: Though my career was not affected by it, same deal here Sith. I almost ruined my marriage 10 years ago because I did NOT say "NO!"

I've been waiting for you to chime in. :)

DarkSithCL 10-31-2007 02:25 PM

Thanks for rolling with me on this bro... :thumbsup:

Well, my career speed went into the negative and I lost my wife and kiddo.... I just saw him this weekend... they live in another city 4 hrs away now... I had to move away and basically start over...

I say if you want flirt with a "beautiful woman at work"... have your WIFE dress up, come to your job and take her out somewhere... :toocool:

RaviNJCLs 10-31-2007 02:41 PM

Good for you it didn't. :thumbsup:

Listen to the man, since he's been there, he knows.

GOVT_CHEESE 10-31-2007 02:49 PM

Do people really need to be told that cheating is bad? If you do then you get what you deserve. :thumbsup:

JediMindTricks 10-31-2007 02:49 PM

don't do it.

Type-Superman 10-31-2007 02:49 PM

think of it this way:

do you enjoy going to work and seeing said girl more than coming home and seeing your wife?
if #2, you're good
if #1 ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shit. u got problems

RaviNJCLs 10-31-2007 02:53 PM

Do people really need to be told that cheating is bad? If you do then you get what you deserve. :thumbsup:

I know people that have cheated on their spouses. It's not that they didn't know it was bad. It's just that they didn't think they'll get caught and it added excitement.

JediMindTricks 10-31-2007 02:56 PM

Originally Posted by RaviNJCLs
I know people that have cheated on their spouses. It's not that they didn't know it was bad. It's just that they didn't think they'll get caught and it added excitement.

:agree:

i've known my share of people that cheated on their spouses. from what they've said, they know it's wrong and can end up badly. but the emotions and adrenaline run high.

unfortunately, it's not easy to stop yourself.

moeronn 10-31-2007 02:59 PM

:wave: Teh Sarlaac?

GOVT_CHEESE 10-31-2007 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by moeronn
:wave: Teh Sarlaac?

gawd no - i'd murder myself if I had his bologna tits.

hornyleprechaun 10-31-2007 03:03 PM

gawd no - i'd murder myself if I had his bologna tits.

Jatt?

Pull_T 10-31-2007 03:09 PM

You car forum misfits guys are real cut-ups. :rofl:

sho_nuff1997 10-31-2007 03:17 PM

just go out and have drinks w/ her and then it's OK, cuz u were drunk

Whiskers 10-31-2007 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by Pull_T
You car forum misfits guys are real cut-ups. :rofl:

Are we being infiltrated?

moeronn 10-31-2007 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by hornyleprechaun
Jatt?

:no: This guy has reading comprehension and some semblance of a sense of humor.

theroadrunner 11-01-2007 03:47 AM

just let the tension build for a year or 2 and one night late at work the two of you wil tear into each other like badgers and your marrage will end. You'll start a relationship with her for a couple months then relize your a smuck and crawl back to your wife.

jerzpwr 11-01-2007 07:27 AM

Originally Posted by Whiskers
Are we being infiltrated?

i think so since soopa is gone. :tomato:

stright-(paint)balling 11-01-2007 08:48 AM

Originally Posted by geminisdc
I just got married about a year ago and I love my wife.The idea of cheating has not never cross my mind but I have this very beautiful co-worker I feel very attracted to, She flirts with me all the time and most of the time I try to avoid her becuase I feel kind of guilty for liking her . Any had a similar problem

don't touch her or flirt with her unless you only like 1/2 your shit. :whyme:

cibs 11-01-2007 09:41 AM

Originally Posted by stright-(paint)balling
don't touch her or flirt with her unless you only like 1/2 your shit. :whyme:

speaking of half... here's an illustration about half

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyInZF4xsUY

why can't I embed here??

neuronbob 11-01-2007 02:59 PM

I think every married guy's been there. I know I have. My approach is to simply stay the hell away from the chick once I recognize I have a crush. Works every time!

I looksie but don't touchsie.

....and I agree.....not Jatt......:toocool:

phil2 11-01-2007 04:02 PM

AD is my guess.

darksom1 11-02-2007 01:57 AM

1) Politically correct answer - Don't do it!

2) Correct answer - Bone it and loan it, and ya probably will!

3) Now...Get in where ya fit in...:toocool:

FYI: Dark is not married anymore and it's all her fault. Goddamn right! I'm telling this story so it's her fault. She can claim my ass is at fault when she tells it on her own forum! Ok...I'm back...:chuckle:

Truth be told, ya boy Dark never cheated on his wife before (not married now). Now, I have been down with OPP so Pull_T was right (but I wasn't married). It's about ya inners (what you believe in and what you stand for). If you are on here asking, then you are definitely thinking about it and you probably will. If you are greasy, then go greasy! But if you are down for the sanctity and institution of marriage...then it's not even a question! It was never a question of whether I should or shouldn't. I couldn't. That vow before God meant that much to me. What does it mean to you is the only question you need to ask yourself. :nod:

Let me tell you something young-gunner. You can't fuck 'em all. Lunch time in the summer time will show you a whole lot more walking around with a look on their face saying "crush my sexy ass right now if you can"! :drool: But you can't. Cuz you was stupid enough to sign your name on the dotted line when you weren't ready! Tough love, but yeah, that you were. Cuz if you were ready, then it would never be a question. Yeah, I said never. Would you wonder what she was like in bed? Yes. Wonder what YOU and HER would be like in bed...maybe. Wonder if you should try to find out? NO!! :nono:

When I was married, I wasn't blinded on the outside. But rather inside. I could still see the ass for days. It just no longer interested me. Not becuz I couldn't get hard for 'em, just that they were just more women wanting what I already had. But prior to that, when I was a single man, I did as a single man does - I got up in them guts on the regulahhhh!!! I partied on the regulahhhhhh!!! So when I told myself I wanted to be married, and was ready for it, I was. I knew me, and even more, I knew the kind of woman I needed to be with, by my side. I had been with enough to know. So I chose accordingly. If you need a freak in bed...marry one like that, if that's a chief concern. Don't marry Ms. Howell (back to the Gilligan's Island) when you want Ginger or that lesbian freak Mary Ann! For the people in the back: This is not dwelling on the superficial as a means of picking a mate, just merely addressing this facet of the decision-making process. Anyway, you get the point naysayers. And fuck it if you don't...

You know what? Perfect example. Take a dude like Kobe, focusing on ball, and not HIS balls, was led astray probably because he wasn't on women like he was on the court. If he had been, what the FUCK was he doing up in Colorado messing with a chick like that, when he could have easily went to the grocery store or the mall and found women hoping he fuck them in the ass just so they could tell their friends they got fucked in the ass by Kobe??? I'm talking skeezers that look 100x better than her homely-looking ass!! Ya feel me? He didn't know what the fuck he was doing or getting himself into, because that wasn't his element!

OP - Stay in your element man. Stay in the house! By the way, women are very creative. If you drop hints like you might be creeping, or thinking hard on it...she gonna follow those breadcrumbs to where you spend a lot of your time - HERE! And what a big ass breadcrumb this thread is!! Hahahahaha...

Sit straight up before you get ate up! Leave the drilling to us single men - the licensed professionals! :pimp:

Anyway - that's my rant!

Peace2fingaz! :xfingers:

einsatz 11-02-2007 04:49 AM

^ best reply ever
+rep given :)

jerzpwr 11-02-2007 06:48 AM

Originally Posted by darksom1
By the way, women are very creative. If you drop hints like you might be creeping, or thinking hard on it...she gonna follow those breadcrumbs to where you spend a lot of your time - HERE! And what a big ass breadcrumb this thread is!! Hahahahaha...

Sit straight up before you get ate up! Leave the drilling to us single men - the licensed professionals! :pimp:

Anyway - that's my rant!

Peace2fingaz! :xfingers:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

03silvertypeS 11-02-2007 07:08 AM

Originally Posted by einsatz
^ best reply ever

X2

doopstr 11-02-2007 07:51 AM

Is a crush different than saying, "Ever wanted to bang a co-worker?"

Since I've been married there have been plenty I would like to bang, but none I've had any kind of real feelings for. And no, haven't banged any of them.

jlukja 11-02-2007 09:33 AM

^ best reply ever

reps

DarkSithCL 11-02-2007 09:52 AM

^ best reply ever

tahts $, hommie! :thumbsup:
pos rep given

Mike 350Z 11-02-2007 02:19 PM

I don't really develop crushes and deep feelings for girls anymore. But I do work with a few and see a few more in the building that I would love to bang.

ChrisQ1980 11-04-2007 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by Pull_T
Well, people spend more time with work colleagues than they do their spouses. It is inevitable for you to find some attractive, then desire them, then fuck them. Your wife will fuck someone at her work too.

So true, and I'm proof. I'm very flirty with the women at work and they are just as bad, if not worse. I invite them out for drinks after work on Fridays and it's lead to them straying from their husbands. One I had to cut loose because she was getting way too attached, and I didn't want any drama or her to lose her marriage over some fling that was pure fun.

I'm 27, single and never married so I feel I can have all the fun I want, with who I want. Which is what I love about being single. Marriage and kids isn't for everyone.

So you really have to think about what you are getting yourself into, and what you could lose if you act on your thoughts. It's not worth it, but if you aren't happy in your marriage thats another problem.

TSX Nightwalker 11-06-2007 12:43 AM

Who could resist a paramedic/fire fighter in uniform?! *sigh* haha

Funny thing was, turned out he had a crush on me too! So, it worked out okay! :thumbsup: But I wouldn't recommend dating your co-workers! It's kind of risky!

P.S. I'm single! I had no idea this thread was about talks about cheating! haha :tomato: