AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community

AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community (https://acurazine.com/forums/)
-   Dating & Relationships (https://acurazine.com/forums/dating-relationships-14/)
-   -   Ever had a crush on a co-worker? (https://acurazine.com/forums/dating-relationships-14/ever-had-crush-co-worker-377209/)

geminisdc 10-30-2007 02:16 PM

Ever had a crush on a co-worker?

I just got married about a year ago and I love my wife.The idea of cheating has not never cross my mind but I have this very beautiful co-worker I feel very attracted to, She flirts with me all the time and most of the time I try to avoid her becuase I feel kind of guilty for liking her . Any had a similar problem

OrngeAc3.2 10-30-2007 02:26 PM

so she's attractive and you like her, but you've never thought about messing around with her!?!? dont buy that...get in where you fit in, guy...good luck

think you should snap a picture of her on your phone and let us know what you're getting yourself into :thumbsup:

GIBSON6594 10-30-2007 02:29 PM

You're married, not dead

spdy0001 10-30-2007 02:37 PM

:ibgeminisdcswifepostsinthisthread:

jlukja 10-30-2007 02:39 PM

pics of said coworker?

geminisdc 10-30-2007 02:41 PM

Originally Posted by OrngeAc3.2
so she's attractive and you like her, but you've never thought about messing around with her!?!? dont buy that...get in where you fit in, guy...good luck

think you should snap a picture of her on your phone and let us know what you're getting yourself into :thumbsup:

I have thought about it but I wont do it, like I said I love my wife.

OrngeAc3.2 10-30-2007 02:42 PM

i'm sure you love your car as well, does that mean you wont go out and give a new car a test drive?!?!

Pull_T 10-30-2007 02:45 PM

Well, people spend more time with work colleagues than they do their spouses. It is inevitable for you to find some attractive, then desire them, then fuck them. Your wife will fuck someone at her work too.

dom 10-30-2007 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by Pull_T
Well, people spend more time with work colleagues than they do their spouses. It is inevitable for you to find some attractive, then desire them, then fuck them. Your wife will fuck someone at her work too.

:rofl:

OrngeAc3.2 10-30-2007 02:48 PM

this will be the best/most accurate post in this thread!

WdnUlik2no 10-30-2007 02:53 PM

short answer: yes

:rofl:, I was replying to the OP and glanced over this comment and immediately knew it was Pull_T without even looking at who posted it.

amisconception 10-30-2007 02:56 PM

what would you do if hypothetically speaking she came on to you very strongly?

leolebo28 10-30-2007 02:59 PM

i'm more than sure that your wife finds others attractive and has little crushes, you are human afterall, well lets hope. as long as you dont act on it, i dont see it as a problem

moeronn 10-30-2007 03:13 PM

I've had crushes on a couple co-workers, dated some and mentally undressed a few. However, since I've been married I've been (un)lucky enough to work in an environment almost completely devoid of eye candy.

With that said, as long as my eyes work and still have enough control of my hands (and other appendages) to keep them to myself, I will look, but not touch.

Whiskers 10-30-2007 03:14 PM

:ponder: I better get a job.... :sad:

PillsburyChoboy 10-30-2007 04:12 PM

Yeah, been there done that. Flirting, laughing at jokes, lunches/dinners/happy hour, burning the midnight oil, yakking away ... she thinks she's made a work buddy/ally but all I wonder is whether she would close her eyes when she stuffs my cock in her mouth or look directly into my eyes as she bobs away.

Being in a commited relationship, it can get hard (NPI) since the grass always seem to be as green as an Irish countryside. But I convince myself that even if a co-worker/gal is smoking hot ... someplace, somewhere, at sometime, someone was absolutely sick of her shit. Luckily, my current co-workers are all prehistoric so I have no worries or boners.

Whiskers 10-30-2007 04:15 PM

Originally Posted by PillsburyChoboy
Yeah, been there done that. Flirting, laughing at jokes, lunches/dinners/happy hour, burning the midnight oil, yakking away ... she thinks she's made a work buddy/ally but all I wonder is whether she would close her eyes when she stuffs my cock in her mouth or look directly into my eyes as she bobs away.

Being in a commited relationship, it can get hard (NPI) since the grass always seem to be as green as an Irish countryside. But I convince myself that even if a co-worker/gal is smoking hot ... someplace, somewhere, at sometime, someone was absolutely sick of her shit. Luckily, my current co-workers are all prehistoric so I have no worries or boners.

Nice...

Wilma Flintstone is hot though...

JJ4Short 10-30-2007 04:18 PM

:goldcup:

Whats gonna happen when you find out she was fucking Tyrel from shipping? I bet you are going to be kicking yourself. I say fuck her just to be safe.

moeronn 10-30-2007 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by Whiskers
Nice...

Wilma Flintstone is hot though...

:shakehead I'd take Betty Rubble of Wilma any day of the week.

You'd probably take Ginger over Maryann, too. :whyme:

JJ4Short 10-30-2007 04:21 PM

Originally Posted by moeronn

:thumbsdown:

Red head>brunette

Whiskers 10-30-2007 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by moeronn

I have a thing for redheads...:shrug:

PillsburyChoboy 10-30-2007 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by Whiskers
I have a thing for redheads...:shrug:

Yeah, me too. It's in my pants and responds readily to tactile sensation.

moeronn 10-30-2007 04:30 PM

^^ You three can train Wilma and Ginger and I'll take Betty and Maryann for myself. :tongue:

CLeanATL 10-30-2007 05:41 PM

:spit:

RaviNJCLs 10-30-2007 08:06 PM

When I was single I had a crush on this girl I taught with. But luckily I was able to act on it.

I think it's OK to have a crush on someone. Most of them are 100% innocent. Just don't act on it and you will be fine.

leedogg 10-31-2007 01:32 AM

girls want what they cant have. You're married so they want you. Its like a challenge or game or something.

GrandeInter10 10-31-2007 02:28 AM

Originally Posted by leedogg
girls want what they cant have. You're married so they want you. Its like a challenge or game or something.

:agree: If you really love your wife don't act on it. Your guilt will fuck you over. No biggy just looking tho. Me and my girl have that policy...look but don't touch. As a man, you'll wanna tap that other girl's ass, but as a husband (who gave his word to his wife to be loyal and loving) you gotta stay faithful man. Good luck. :2cents:

jerzpwr 10-31-2007 07:08 AM

Originally Posted by PillsburyChoboy

:rockon: hahaha

and

:pics:

dom 10-31-2007 07:11 AM

Originally Posted by GrandeInter10
:agree: If you really love your wife don't act on it. Your guilt will fuck you over. No biggy just looking tho. Me and my girl have that policy...look but don't touch. As a man, you'll wanna tap that other girl's ass, but as a husband (who gave his word to his wife to be loyal and loving) you gotta stay faithful man. Good luck. :2cents:

:werd:

Pete1burn 10-31-2007 07:46 AM

Originally Posted by GrandeInter10

:thumbsup:

hornyleprechaun 10-31-2007 08:05 AM

Although it seems like it would be fun to :boink: this co-worker, you wouldn't want to cheat on your wife.. That being said just let the co-worker give you head.

Remember our President got head in the oval office, and didn't get in trouble. So logically getting head isn't such a bad thing.

cibs 10-31-2007 08:18 AM

Originally Posted by hornyleprechaun
Although it seems like it would be fun to :boink: this co-worker, you wouldn't want to cheat on your wife.. That being said just let the co-worker give you head.

Remember our President got head in the oval office, and didn't get in trouble. So logically getting head isn't such a bad thing.

:rofl:

Shalooby 10-31-2007 08:49 AM

But honey, we didn't make love! We just fucked.

hornyleprechaun 10-31-2007 08:52 AM

Originally Posted by Shalooby
But honey, we didn't make love! She just fucked me!

Fixed.

jerzpwr 10-31-2007 10:20 AM

but that kid Genarlow Wilson got 10 years in prison from a BJ. :thumbsup:

hornyleprechaun 10-31-2007 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by jerzpwr
but that kid Genarlow Wilson got 10 years in prison from a BJ. :thumbsup:

Yeah but at least he is free now. Bill still has to deal with Hillary daily :ugh:

jerzpwr 10-31-2007 10:42 AM

Yeah but at least he is free now. Bill still has to deal with Hillary daily :ugh:

hahah true.. i dont know how he does it. :tomato:

SupaRookie 10-31-2007 10:47 AM

Nothing touch, nothing gain. I was rape, I swear!:pofl:

hornyleprechaun 10-31-2007 11:35 AM

Originally Posted by SupaRookie
Nothing touch, nothing gain. I was rape, I swear!:pofl:

:confused:

cibs 10-31-2007 11:40 AM

:confused:

x2... I thought I just didn't get it cuz I was just falling asleep @ desk... but maybe not