Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Do Asian girls dig Latin guys?

Old 05-29-2005, 11:34 AM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Want to hear about a mixed race couple. I'm Chinese/Vietnamese which is very common. But my wife's father is Spanish/Filippino and her mom is French/Italian/Vietnamese.

So, my daughter and son are Spanish+French+Filippino+Chinese+Vietnamese= Eurasian.

From personal experience, a guy's taste in women change. In order of fascination, I dated Blonds, then Red Heads, then Latinas (Mexican, PuertoRican), then Asians (Chinese,Vietnamese, Japanese, Filippina), even Latina/Asian, then Eurasian. Then I got married before I got fascinated by any other. But lately, I think Alisha Keys is smoking hot. I'm now sending my daughter to Piano lessons :-).

The truth is the physical fascination part of the relationship wears out real quick. The novelty will soon be replaced by everyday interactions, and your dealings with friends and family. In the end its the personality, and how well you get along with each other that make a great relationship. All the girls I dated had different personalities, and each was very unique and special. All are still my friends because I always treated them with respect and cared for them. My wife always joke by calling them my international heram but she knows she's my number one.

Oh! didn't mean to get off track, but I know Asian girls will definitely date Latinos. All my sisters did.
Old 05-29-2005, 12:47 PM
Drifting

Originally Posted by teg_to_TSX
Asian girls dont go for the guys, thats fo sho.
for the most part yeah, but i've experienced the opposite. i guess it just depends on the . then again, quite a few people mistake me for latino. thankfully, so do latinas.
Old 05-29-2005, 12:51 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by TLD
Are you Asian?
no, as you can see from my avatar that I'm caucasian.
Old 05-29-2005, 01:01 PM
Banned

Asian girls dont go for the guys, thats fo sho.
Well it seems to me like 101% of Indian girls only go for the guys, thats fo sho.
Old 05-29-2005, 01:04 PM
TSX

Originally Posted by TheMainEvEnt
no, as you can see from my avatar that I'm caucasian.

I guess he didn't see that
Old 05-29-2005, 01:20 PM
TSX

Mexican/FlipMode Mix = Jeri Lee

Old 05-29-2005, 01:22 PM
I'm back, biatch.

Originally Posted by PsychoInDenial
They're about to have a chexdian baby!
Old 05-29-2005, 01:24 PM
I'm back, biatch.

Originally Posted by matelot
Well it seems to me like 101% of Indian girls only go for the guys, thats fo sho.
depends on their age... at some magical age an indian girls brain clicks and she starts thinking, "dayum, im getting old... I better find someone to settle down with before I get fat and ugly"

get in there before the 'click'
Old 05-29-2005, 01:35 PM
Banned

depends on their age... at some magical age an indian girls brain clicks and she starts thinking, "dayum, im getting old... I better find someone to settle down with before I get fat and ugly"

get in there before the 'click'
what "click" moment, really ?

the thing is, with Indian chicks and under that culture and tradition, the "click" moment would almost NEVER happen unless she is already butt-fugly.
Old 05-29-2005, 01:43 PM
I'm back, biatch.

what "click" moment, really ?

the thing is, with Indian chicks and under that culture and tradition, the "click" moment would almost NEVER happen unless she is already butt-fugly.
yeah, theres is a moment on her life when one day she gets up in the morning and immediately wants to get married to the first indian guy she sees. I think it happens around age 22-24, so get in before this time! Its got nothing do to how she looks, its more about her need to follow what she sees in all those bollywood movies.
Old 05-29-2005, 01:54 PM
Banned

^^^ you're not , are you ? I thought you were.

From what I understand about the culture - it's NOT the chick.
It is the family, the parents, the peers. It's the culture as a whole.

Heck just for example I have known SEVERAL (from the old country) who hardly dated their wives meaning their marriage was pretty much arranged the traditional way.
Old 05-29-2005, 02:01 PM
I'm back, biatch.

^^^ you're not , are you ? I thought you were.
yep, i am.
From what I understand about the culture - it's NOT the chick.
It is the family, the parents, the peers. It's the culture as a whole.

Heck just for example I have known SEVERAL (from the old country) who hardly dated their wives meaning their marriage was pretty much arranged the traditional way.
Its the chick up until a certain age, then the culture kicks in. When shes young, she date anybody, and as she gets older thats when she limits herself to s.
Old 05-29-2005, 02:50 PM
Teh McLovin

I get the sense that Asian girls would date outside of their race (i.e. Latinos). However, they will never take these guys home.
Old 05-29-2005, 03:18 PM
Registered Abuser of VTEC

Received 115 Likes on 84 Posts
Originally Posted by GeishaGirl
there are a lot of asian/white couples here too. I wonder what it is about white guys
I know EXACTLY what it is. But first I have to write a little disclaimer. Asian and British guys on the board, try not to take offence to what follows. It's only my experience.

Here's what it is:

Asian guys most of the time don't have the more masculine look of many other types of guys. They rarely have the thicker bone structure and the squared off jaw of some other guys. They don't have as much body hair in general, and tend not to be as naturally beefy. The skin is usually soft and smooth also. I guess they're missing that "manly ruggedness" that a lot of girls (and almost all gay guys) find attractive. British guys seem to have the same "problem". I'm certainly not attracted to 99% of them. They're too tall and skinny most of the time and lack the rugged facial features. On the other hand, Nordic and Icelandic people are some of the hottest on the planet, by many people's standards, even though they usually have the fair skin thing going, they also have big bone structure. Oh yeah, and most of the more masculine looking guys have "better" butts than their asian, british, and far eastern european (czech, russian, etc) counterparts...

IMO the thing that makes Asian women attractive to some men is that they have many of the "ideal" features of a woman. They're usually petite, which the majority (I'm not saying all) of guys prefer. Let's face it, most guys don't like a big robust woman or an "amazon". Sometimes they're a novelty (anyone remember Chyna's playboy spread?), but otherwise petite is in. They also have soft features and tend NOT to have hairy arms and legs or hairy upper lips.
Old 05-29-2005, 04:34 PM
Teh McLovin

In response to the previous post, I have a different perspective. In my experience (and I don't mean to generalize), but Asians are very status-conscious. They are very much into labels and image. As a result, they perceive those with a certain ethnic background to be from a certain socioeconomic class.

Needless to say, it seems as if Latinos are not looked at favorably in American society. In general, whites are viewed more favorably. Hence, if Asian girls are going to date outside of their race, they would be inclined to date someone with an equally high (if not higher) social status.

I get the sense that even if an Asian girl was attracted to a Latino, she would not pursue a relationship, given the social perceptions and the "pressures from home". Again, in my experience, Asians will always follow the wishes of their mother and father, even if it means sacrficing their personal happiness.
Old 05-29-2005, 05:30 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by youngTL
I know EXACTLY what it is. But first I have to write a little disclaimer. Asian and British guys on the board, try not to take offence to what follows. It's only my experience.
lol
that's EXACTLY what Hollywood/mass media wants/makes you think that way.
you're very young still, i think within 10 years you'll change your view.
Old 05-29-2005, 05:38 PM
Advanced

British guys seem to have the same "problem". I'm certainly not attracted to 99% of them. They're too tall and skinny most of the time and lack the rugged facial features. .
You mean to tell me you're not attracted to David Beckham???

Viva le Brits!!

Last edited by sunshineburn; 05-29-2005 at 05:38 PM. Reason: changing spelling
Old 05-29-2005, 05:56 PM

Originally Posted by sunshineburn
You mean to tell me you're not attracted to David Beckham???

Viva le Brits!!
I'm not. I think he's too small. My favourite semi celebrity would be Randy Orton of the WWE. Or Chris Benoit.

Last edited by youngTL; 05-29-2005 at 06:00 PM.
Old 05-29-2005, 05:58 PM

lol
that's EXACTLY what Hollywood/mass media wants/makes you think that way.
you're very young still, i think within 10 years you'll change your view.
I didn't say ALL. I don't think I'll change my view within 10 years or ever. I'm attracted to what I'm attracted to. I'll take a second look at the occasional asian man with big muscles, but that's a MUCH more rare sight than the big Germans and Austrians and the farmer type north american dudes.
Old 05-31-2005, 01:11 PM
Burning Brakes

Here's what it is:

Asian guys most of the time don't have the more masculine look of many other types of guys. They rarely have the thicker bone structure and the squared off jaw of some other guys. They don't have as much body hair in general, and tend not to be as naturally beefy. The skin is usually soft and smooth also. I guess they're missing that "manly ruggedness" that a lot of girls (and almost all gay guys) find attractive. British guys seem to have the same "problem". I'm certainly not attracted to 99% of them. They're too tall and skinny most of the time and lack the rugged facial features. On the other hand, Nordic and Icelandic people are some of the hottest on the planet, by many people's standards, even though they usually have the fair skin thing going, they also have big bone structure. Oh yeah, and most of the more masculine looking guys have "better" butts than their asian, british, and far eastern european (czech, russian, etc) counterparts...

IMO the thing that makes Asian women attractive to some men is that they have many of the "ideal" features of a woman. They're usually petite, which the majority (I'm not saying all) of guys prefer. Let's face it, most guys don't like a big robust woman or an "amazon". Sometimes they're a novelty (anyone remember Chyna's playboy spread?), but otherwise petite is in. They also have soft features and tend NOT to have hairy arms and legs or hairy upper lips.
I don't think many of us are attracted to hairy men. Having hairy arms and legs or hairy upper lips are just plain disgusting for me. When it comes to inter-racial dating. I think it comes down to individual taste, even though the media does impact what we think at times. Again, as I stated in the other thread... "stereotyping one race is just plain ignorant". With that said, not all asian men lack masculine look or thicker bone structure or squared off jaw. Not all asian women like white men, nor does all white women are attracted to white men. In my blief, I think we're all just human beings. My boyfriend is asian, I love him not because I prefer him being asian. Rather, he just happened to be an asian guy that I was very attracted to years ago.
We can get into a long discussion about inter-racial dating, which leads to cultural differences, marriage, children, etc, etc. Love is love, there is no color in it and if you are a truly open minded person. I think you can look past color and actually see a person not for what he looks like, but for who he is.
I'm not telling you to be color-blinded, not seeing color, but look past color. We are all the same inside.
Old 05-31-2005, 01:26 PM
Banned

Here's what it is:

I think you have a point, to an extent. As an Asian guy who mostly dates white women, I've been told that Asian guys treat women better, and that's why some women like to date Asian men. I've heard this from both Asian and white women. But, of course, it's not a very scientific conclusion. But it's my
Old 05-31-2005, 03:13 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Any Latin, Caucasian, or Black women interested in dating this 22/m/Cali stud?

PM ME
Old 05-31-2005, 06:06 PM
is learning to moonwalk i

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by TheMainEvEnt
We are all the same inside.
i.e. women are all pink in the middle?
Old 06-01-2005, 01:43 AM
Instructor

Originally Posted by rise
Any Latin, Caucasian, or Black women interested in dating this 22/m/Cali stud?
i've also given up on asian women.
Old 06-01-2005, 02:45 AM
Teh McLovin

What happened? How would you characterize your experiences with Asian women?
Old 06-02-2005, 12:17 AM
3rd Gear

some of them are shy!
Old 06-02-2005, 05:30 AM
Drifting

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
asian girls will go out w/ anyone w/ money.............

i'm serious...
Old 06-02-2005, 10:00 AM
3rd Gear

Originally Posted by typeSb00st
i've also given up on asian women.
why? what happened?
Old 06-02-2005, 10:25 AM
Tristate ViP Crew

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by GeishaGirl
there are a lot of asian/white couples here too. I wonder what it is about white guys
2 words...

Green Card
Old 06-02-2005, 11:43 AM
No longer in denial

Originally Posted by CL Platano
2 words...

Green Card

I think that's partially why my momma married my dad.
Old 06-02-2005, 12:25 PM
Instructor

asian women = teh superficial.
Old 06-02-2005, 01:20 PM
Burning Brakes

generalization is a form of ignorance.
Old 06-02-2005, 01:40 PM
Banned

Old 06-02-2005, 01:41 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Osamu

i'm serious...
Doesn't that apply to ALL women.
Old 06-02-2005, 01:47 PM
The Oracle of Acurazine!

Received 44 Likes on 12 Posts

i'm serious...

Old 06-02-2005, 02:09 PM
?

Most filpina girls I know, date mostly Latin guys. I'm asian and I'm batting ZER() with asian chicks, they're confusing to me. Most girls I've been with have been latina or black.
Old 06-02-2005, 03:20 PM
Diamonds are forever...

i'm serious...
Thats kind of funny. I've dated a lot of guys with less in the financial area than I. Somehow that just never works out though, always arguments related to money Or the mofo just ends up with that stupid male pride thing where he has to be the breadwinner and takes his frustration out on me I'll never do that shit again
Old 06-02-2005, 07:01 PM
Columbia Univ. c/o 2004

I've seen asian women dating outside their ethinicity. But, its mostly with caucasians. However, I do have a couple of female asian friends who are romantically attached with latino men. But these girls aren't of japanese, chinese, korean, or vietnamese decent. They were always Thai, Loation, or Khmer and Philipino (if you consider them asian). I personally have enjoyed the company of primarily asian and caucasian woman. Not trying to discriminate or anything, but I never seem to relate well with Hispanics. I think there's just too much cultural conflict. I admire black woman for their backbone, but I think its too much for me. Sorry if I'm being stereotypical.
Old 06-02-2005, 09:55 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by architectonic
I've seen asian women dating outside their ethinicity. But, its mostly with caucasians. However, I do have a couple of female asian friends who are romantically attached with latino men. But these girls aren't of japanese, chinese, korean, or vietnamese decent. They were always Thai, Loation, or Khmer and Philipino (if you consider them asian).....l.

that's cause, imo, those are a lot more..*cough*.."easier"
Old 06-02-2005, 11:36 PM
Instructor

from what i've see and experienced; the bags and clothes they MUST have and judging me of being 'whitewashed' ,then yea, call me ignorant.

Quick Reply: Do Asian girls dig Latin guys?