Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Dating Models

Old 11-13-2008 | 04:02 PM
Drifting

I was with a girl who did some modeling, but she was the absolute craziest bitch I have ever met.
Old 11-13-2008 | 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by 1StGenCL
Mine took more fucking pictures of herself then you can imagine. Every time I turned either or our computers on or looked on Facebook there were more pictures of her and just of her. The worst part was it looked like the same damn picture 50 times over
I hate that...I even know guys that do it. Get over yourselves people
Old 11-13-2008 | 04:43 PM
an asshole from florida

i usually end up with dancers... But i think what doom meant to say was even the fat bitches here in miami think that they are Gods gift to you, they actually are more self absorbed than the fine bitches who just ignore you
Old 11-13-2008 | 08:33 PM
Team Owner

Originally Posted by Whiskers
I'm going out with 4 of them....
Didn't know you were doing modeling for Palmolive.
Old 11-13-2008 | 09:39 PM
Feenin on some 20's

Originally Posted by Doom878
Isn't this thread relevant for most extremely good looking women? Out here in Miami even average hoes are self-absorbed snobs.
that's just sad.. I feel bad for many of you that have to put up with that kind of attitude there.

I like where this thread is going though. I've never dated a model before, but sounds like most of them are dumb and stupid, and only good for one thing.

I guess it sums it up that an avg. looking girl with brains will do the job

keep up up amis, i always love reading what you have to say. I sometimes think you're an English major because you back up your points really well. Hey, i might needa hit you up for my research paper on Insomnia,
Old 11-14-2008 | 08:08 AM
Team Owner

It's true. I'm sure Invisiblewar gets a good idea since he's in G-Ville. There vs here, women are just nicer. Miami in general is a pretty rude fucking area. When I would go up to like Daytona Beach or Tallahassee, girls were so much nicer.
Old 11-14-2008 | 08:38 AM
Senior Moderator

Never have never will. I just couldn't take every guy hounding on my girl.
Not like I would be able to bag a model type anyway from what I've seen of that industry.

Unless I slip her something :wink:
Old 11-14-2008 | 08:44 AM
registered pw

what about the 5th one?
Old 11-14-2008 | 10:48 AM

Originally Posted by fuzzy02CLS
Never have never will. I just couldn't take every guy hounding on my girl.
Not like I would be able to bag a model type anyway from what I've seen of that industry.

Unless I slip her something :wink:

It's all about how the girl reacts in that situation.

Random d-bags hitting on your girlfriend is a part of life...if you trust her it won't be an issue and usually it's not a bad thing because you won't have to buy her a drink all night
Old 11-14-2008 | 02:04 PM
Suzuka Master

My sister's roommate is a model, or could be if she put more effort into it

She's a really nice, down to earth girl, but really irresponsible, can't keep a job, etc. and seeing how she's out partying all the time with the local "ballers" without spending a dime of her own money, I can see why she's irresponsible. Also, her insecurities about herself that I hear about are probably not rare. And many of my friends have stopped dead in their tracks to proclaim how hot she is. So it is indeed common for a really hot girl to still have insecurities. If you can find a way to exploit them, you're golden

And Amis about what you said about how hot girls shouldn't and don't need to go to college....I agree and see where you're coming from, but remember nowadays women are more independent than ever and pretty much act like dudes when it comes to making money, advancing career-wise and dating/banging. And yes I'm talking about hot ones too. Maybe they're a bunch of feminists, but they probably consider finding that long-term beta-male whoring themselves out and selling themselves short. Or as a couple hot late 20s-early 30s girls at work say: "they just aren't ready to settle down with one guy yet."
Old 11-14-2008 | 02:15 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by Scottman111
Random d-bags hitting on your girlfriend is a part of life...if you trust her it won't be an issue and usually it's not a bad thing because you won't have to buy her a drink all night
To me it's flattering to have a beautiful gf that draws the attention of random douches. Would you rather have a fugly chick that was ignored by every other male? Confidence and trust are key. If you don't run game you will end up being a jealous, insecure, whiny, clingy little man-bitch. If you're a secure man it's all good. I mean sh-t, i've had female patients ask to sleep with me and aside from it being extremely unethical and potential grounds for sexual harassment, i stay loyal to my gf.
Old 11-14-2008 | 10:23 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Originally Posted by surfer rick
To me it's flattering to have a beautiful gf that draws the attention of random douches. Would you rather have a fugly chick that was ignored by every other male? Confidence and trust are key. If you don't run game you will end up being a jealous, insecure, whiny, clingy little man-bitch. If you're a secure man it's all good. I mean sh-t, i've had female patients ask to sleep with me and aside from it being extremely unethical and potential grounds for sexual harassment, i stay loyal to my gf.
When you are with a woman, and she garners no attention in the mall or any other public venue...there's a reason why you have her...because no one else wants her ass!
Old 11-14-2008 | 11:49 PM
Team Owner

Originally Posted by dallison
what about the 5th one?
His thumb dumped him.
Old 11-15-2008 | 12:38 AM
werd

Originally Posted by Mike 350Z
but remember nowadays women are more independent than ever and pretty much act like dudes when it comes to making money, advancing career-wise and dating/banging. And yes I'm talking about hot ones too. Maybe they're a bunch of feminists, but they probably consider finding that long-term beta-male whoring themselves out and selling themselves short. Or as a couple hot late 20s-early 30s girls at work say: "they just aren't ready to settle down with one guy yet."
Well I didn't say that they had to I said that they'd be more successful. Not all women are exactly the same but certainly not all hot women are career-driven in the same way men absolutely have to be. Women don't have the same requirement. Incidentally, how many hot girls with real model-potential do you see working as civil engineers? I remember all of my engineering buddies in college complaining about the lack of hot girls in their classes (man that had to suck). And that's not to mention that practically zero hot women work in the "invisible" and more dangerous fields like trash pickup, farming, construction, etc.

I agree that "they just aren't ready to settle down with one guy yet" but I don't believe it's only due to the fact that they're having lots of sex and/or are at home completing a last-minute prospectus. Sure that exists but I believe it's in the minority. There simply isn't the requirement for it. Why work when you don't have to? That's the norm for hot girls. The proof is in the coincidental timing of "settling" - it happens right as their sexual marketability begins to wane and they more actively seek to secure long-term provisioning (marriage). Tick-tock. Are there exceptions to this? You bet. I don't want to come off as someone who believes in absolutes because I don't. But that surely doesn't mean I should ignore the general trend for the sake of the rare exception. That's not an effective way to go about dating.

The whoring out exists but the focus has been taken away from the traditional husband/wife model. Women have a biological urge to seek resources and security. A cushy corporate job is only a surrogate source of provisioning. One extrapolation (of many) is the vast number of feminists who are big-government liberals. They seek larger and larger government to subsidize their lack of ideal provisioning. Don't be mistaken though, feminism today is largely about gaining more and more power. Whether it's in the courts or by social contrivance. Most hardcore feminists are old, ugly, masculine, and/or lesbians. That should tell you something about the underlying motivation for the institutional substitution of a successful man's resource allocation potential with big government social programs and legal manipulations.

If feminism was about equality there would be more feminists bitching about the mistreatment of fathers in unfair paternity rulings, the inequality in lower male college admissions, the unfair treatment of violent women in comparison to violent men, the lack of a female requirement to enlist in the draft, etc.
Old 11-15-2008 | 06:51 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Originally Posted by amisconception
That should tell you something about the underlying motivation for the institutional substitution of a successful man's resource allocation potential with big government social programs and legal manipulations.

If feminism was about equality there would be more feminists bitching about the mistreatment of fathers in unfair paternity rulings, the inequality in lower male college admissions, the unfair treatment of violent women in comparison to violent men, the lack of a female requirement to enlist in the draft, etc.
Where I work at, broads want the same pay and the same career advancement opportunities as the males in the workplace. That's all good, in and of itself...but they also want to do half the work and bitch about that! Feminists...be like a man work, rest, or play...not just when it suits your social and career ambitions!

I'll start believing in the movement when a broad tells me that she went for a job interview and there was a dude there with better qualifications, that didn't have on a low-cut "V" neck and 36DDs like her, and she said why are you giving me the job when he is more qualified? That's not right! He can sell bras too!

Yeah...that'll be right about the time when a woman is standing next to me doing her hair in my bathroom while I take a leak and she says "You know what? Why don't you let me hold that for you? Don't you get the door for me and help me with my coat? I can vote like you and work like you, I'm no slouch. Let me get dat big poppa and the check tonight too!"

Damn...shit, that sounds kinda good...lemme work that in...

(Ladies - insert walking hunched over, dragging my knuckles on the ground, oblivious to your 2008 Joan of Arc ass, neanderthal comments here)

Holla atcha boy...
Old 11-15-2008 | 08:29 PM
Earth-bound misfit

Old 11-15-2008 | 09:28 PM
i heart latin chicks

the girl that I just broke it off with was a model. fawk, they need to be catered to. she always always always asked me to do shit for her. I mean, I thought I was getting lazy which now I realize I wasn't. Way beyond high maint.
Old 11-15-2008 | 11:54 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

In high school, and the military, I used to single out pretty, stuck up type girls and go on a search and destroy mission! I hated stuck up bitches! They always used and abused dudes with no game...took them for bad...

Date 'em and dog 'em, that's how I did 'em...they never knew that when they ran up on me that as they stood before me, they also stood on the precipice...

On the other hand...the good, clean, wholesome sugars always got much respect...it's rules to this shit, act like you know...

For the record...I have never, ever torn down a true queen...to this day...but broads out to get theirs, looking to carry a brother, or that think they're the shit and wanna stomp on the lower part of the food chain, like models? Oh yeah, they got "got"! My mentality was to get straight buck!

I've been drinking milk since then though, so I don't go all out like that from the "startment". And as for models now, well, I won't front, I gotta get back in shape a lil bit more to snare them probably. Though I do have the gift of gab, I wanna look the part. And models want the whole nine.

Yo, back in the day flashback:

Heeeerreee lil "air-headed model"...daddy got candy...what's that?...you been a bad girl?...ohhhh, daddy gonna getcha...assume the full moon ...didn't I tell you not to use and abuse those young'uns ...awwww, daddy hurt that baby ...that's alright, that's alright, daddy make it all better ...now, clean daddy pacifier off like a good lil girl ...ok, daddy baby go nite, nite ...

A pause for the drawwwwssss:

"...Your skirt is tight, your body is right, and you wondering why you can't make it home tonight...sho you right..." - Chuck Brown!
Old 11-16-2008 | 12:03 AM
Bye Bye CL!!!

Surprised with all this talk of models no pics have been asked to arise...

But on topic I was with one model and she was actually down to earth, smart, very driven but also very busy but not as high maintenance as I would have thought (quite an exception to the stereotype "Model") Her mom was a model in her younger days as well, she was pretty hot too... gotta love Cougars
Old 11-16-2008 | 12:51 AM
Drifting

over the summer i worked at this very very "exclusive" night club. it was full of beautiful models and rich douchebags. those guys were so insecure, the guys would say to one of us(security), walk my girl to the bathroom and make sure no guys talk to her, and he handed us $100 bill in his hand. and this happen ALL the time, not just once a night, more like 3-4 times a night, we all walked out with atleast $100 extra that night. but anyway, the girls varied, some would be really cool and fun to talk to then others would be complete bitches. i i figured it out, the girls with richer bfs and more bitchy and stuck up, as opposed to rich but broke bfs
Old 11-21-2008 | 04:55 PM
Suzuka Master

I went out with a wanna-be model...does that count

and throughout the whole breakup, the only thing i was worried about was keeping my car safe
Old 12-04-2008 | 09:17 PM
Safety Car

treat models like investments. figure how much you need to spend on her per act of sex. that is your ROI. if the ROI is worth it, go for it. if it exceeds the cost of a thousand dollar hooker, dont bother.

this isnt my philosophy on all women. but it is certainly is applicable to models and hot gold diggers.

Last edited by ThermonMermon; 12-04-2008 at 09:20 PM.
Old 12-06-2008 | 02:53 PM
Burning Brakes

I actually prefer the girl-next-door look, most models tend to look fake and often even gross.
Old 12-15-2008 | 11:06 PM
Stage 1 Audi S5

so it seems like everyone in DR has dated models, interesting....Very good points non the less especially the car comment. These girls are crazy and have no problem, keying, breaking, or just in general fucking up whatever they can especially cars.

:inbeforemizsayshedatedthreemodelslastmonth:
Old 12-16-2008 | 04:05 AM

hah! i wish.
Old 12-16-2008 | 05:13 AM
Unregistered user

amisconception, what major did you study!? you got shit pretty much on point.
Old 12-16-2008 | 08:03 AM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by LIPPSTUH
amisconception, what major did you study!? you got shit pretty much on point.
They don't teach this shit in schools playa.
Old 12-16-2008 | 08:26 AM
Team Owner

I think it's just that he pays attention and analyzes situations very well. A lot of people coast through life.
Old 12-16-2008 | 11:29 AM
I got the Shifts

Originally Posted by ILLustriousUA6
that's just sad.. I feel bad for many of you that have to put up with that kind of attitude there.

I like where this thread is going though. I've never dated a model before, but sounds like most of them are dumb and stupid, and only good for one thing.

I guess it sums it up that an avg. looking girl with brains will do the job

keep up up amis, i always love reading what you have to say. I sometimes think you're an English major because you back up your points really well. Hey, i might needa hit you up for my research paper on Insomnia,
i wouldnt lose sleep over that paper
Old 12-16-2008 | 12:05 PM
Team Owner

I believe you mean 4 mannequins.
Old 12-16-2008 | 02:18 PM
Unregistered user

Originally Posted by jlukja
I believe you mean 4 male mannequins.
fixed
Old 12-16-2008 | 02:21 PM
Go Giants

Old 12-16-2008 | 07:01 PM
Team Owner

My best friend: myspace.com/kadenphoto

I'm number 2 on his profile. You can only imagine the parties and girls over the years. No one would ever believe on here.
Old 12-16-2008 | 07:02 PM
Go Giants

Originally Posted by I hate cars
My best friend: myspace.com/kadenphoto

I'm number 2 on his profile. You can only imagine the parties and girls over the years. No one would ever believe on here.
Why number 2? Can't get #1 status?
Old 12-16-2008 | 07:04 PM
Team Owner

Why number 2? Can't get #1 status?
#1 is for the girlfriend.
Old 12-16-2008 | 07:09 PM
Go Giants

Well, you could have been stuck between Cock Meat Sandwich.....
Old 12-16-2008 | 07:18 PM
Team Owner

Well, you could have been stuck between Cock Meat Sandwich.....
That sounds like lots of fun.
Old 12-16-2008 | 09:01 PM

his girlfriend is lux kassidy? i think i may have met/seen this dude then.