Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

The Crazy Ex Thread

Old 10-05-2012, 02:22 PM
Senior Moderator
Regional Coordinator
(Mid-Atlantic)

Received 4,448 Likes on 3,046 Posts
Come on peeps, I know more of you have dated the crazies
Old 10-06-2012, 02:48 PM

Received 162 Likes on 134 Posts
Originally Posted by KaMLuNg
some of the stories are keep em coming guys... i had a fair share of crazy, but not to this extent...
Same here. When the crazy starts, I'm usually done and never look back. Or I see it coming and end it before it can begin
Old 12-17-2012, 05:49 PM
Pro

Received 26 Likes on 25 Posts
I was pretty close friends with this one korean girl for a couple years in highschool and I'm pretty sure she knew I wanted to get with her the whole time. Neither of us had dates for prom so we went together, and wound up making out on the party bus. We started seeing each other a week or so later. Things were going pretty good between us for a while, til she started hanging out alone with other guys who openly told her they had feelings for her including one of the guys I played football with, and she didnt understand why I was upset with it. She would invite them to sit with our group in the cafeteria and get mad at me for being upset and sometimes leaving the table. I seriously think she enjoyed getting me riled up. Then we went grad camping... and the first night she wouldnt even let me kiss her. The second night, we both got wasted and went back to the tent where she told me we could have sex (she was a virgin) but we had to breakup the next morning. Myself being an idiot, I told her no I didn't want her first time to be drunk in a tent.. etc etc (trying to look like the good guy). Then the next morning she was pissed that we hooked up at all Thing got really weird after our grad ceremony (she told me she wanted to date, so I planned a date so I could ask her properly). I took her to dinner, a BC Lions game, and a night downtown. Took her home and asked her out, only to be told she thought we were better as friends. If I didn't get those Lions tickets for free I would've LOST it. We tried to be friends for a while after the fact, but she would go from wanting to be friends with benefits, to not talking to me, to asking me for advice about other guys withing the span of a week. Needless to say we got in a huge argument and have never really talked since. Saw her a couple times at the bar and said a few words here and there, but other than that we haven't talked in well over a year.

My new girlfriend is pretty awesome and I haven't spotted any crazy...... yet.
Old 05-08-2013, 10:55 AM
No TL until I have kids!

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts
I hate to revive a dead thread, but I can't scroll without saying this...

My ex messed around with a crossdresser behind my back, and caught something in the process. Nowadays, he texts me and/or honks up a furious storm every time he sees my CL go down the road. All I can do is shake my head and keep the bitch in 6th.
The following users liked this post:
justnspace (05-08-2013)
Old 05-08-2013, 11:02 AM

Received 16,261 Likes on 11,972 Posts
^hahhah

a cross dresser?
Old 05-08-2013, 11:34 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 609 Likes on 493 Posts
Originally Posted by B18Ch1ck
I hate to revive a dead thread, but I can't scroll without saying this...

My ex messed around with a crossdresser behind my back, and caught something in the process. Nowadays, he texts me and/or honks up a furious storm every time he sees my CL go down the road. All I can do is shake my head and keep the bitch in 6th.
Wow. really confused. Are we talkin' Boy-Boy to Boy/Girl-Boy. Or is it Boy-Girl to Girl-Boy/Girl?

Last edited by Mr Marco; 05-08-2013 at 11:36 AM.
Old 05-08-2013, 11:35 AM
Chapter Leader (Southern Region)

Received 11,841 Likes on 8,573 Posts
Scotty?
Old 05-08-2013, 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by Mr Marco
Wow. Did you ever ask her to go all the way over to the other side and just be with a chick.

I mean c'mon, it's like a dude being with a transgender guy.

Someone is in denial, or too chicken to take it all the way over to the other side.
Old 05-08-2013, 11:52 AM
Senior Moderator
Regional Coordinator
(Mid-Atlantic)

wow
Old 05-08-2013, 12:01 PM
No TL until I have kids!

Originally Posted by Mr Marco
Wow. really confused. Are we talkin' Boy-Boy to Boy/Girl-Boy. Or is it Boy-Girl to Girl-Boy/Girl?
Trust me... It was even more confusing to hear this confession!

I am a female, who is best described as a rough and tumble girly girl. My ex is a male, who is the "manly man" type who enjoys biking, hiking, and working on cars. He screwed around with a female, who went by the masculine form of her birth name and acted, dressed, spoked as a male. She even used the men's restroom at school.
Old 05-08-2013, 12:10 PM

Received 16,261 Likes on 11,972 Posts
I am a female, who is best described as a rough and tumble girly girl.
Pics?
Old 05-08-2013, 12:20 PM
Go Giants

Received 1,232 Likes on 822 Posts
What the Jefford is going on here..?
Old 05-08-2013, 01:06 PM

Jefford.. I should have guessed that first.
Old 05-08-2013, 02:28 PM
No TL until I have kids!

Trust me, I could not make this up even if I tried. I wish this was a joke, believe me, but all events unfortunately actually happened. In fact, Malayalee King on AZine has met this POS ex before.
The following 3 users liked this post by B18Ch1ck:
Acura_Dude (05-09-2013), Ken1997TL (05-09-2013), mr_luv (05-08-2013)
Old 05-08-2013, 03:07 PM
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Too funny.... Yep I seen said beefcake before. Too bad for him B16
Trust me, I could not make this up even if I tried. I wish this was a joke, believe me, but all events unfortunately actually happened. In fact, Malayalee King on AZine has met this POS ex before.
Old 05-08-2013, 05:09 PM
Safety Car

Received 214 Likes on 143 Posts
So was this person actually a cross-dresser, or just a tomboy? I knew a lot of girls that wore men's clothes (jeans, shoes, underwear), burped more than I could, some wore muscle shirts, etc. Sure they didn't "spoked as a male" but I doubt getting them in bed would make you question your preference.

So was the other girl that, or a genuine cross-dresser? Someone looking like Chaz Bono or whatever his name is now.
Old 05-08-2013, 05:55 PM
No TL until I have kids!

Originally Posted by Rapture
So was this person actually a cross-dresser, or just a tomboy? I knew a lot of girls that wore men's clothes (jeans, shoes, underwear), burped more than I could, some wore muscle shirts, etc. Sure they didn't "spoked as a male" but I doubt getting them in bed would make you question your preference.

So was the other girl that, or a genuine cross-dresser? Someone looking like Chaz Bono or whatever his name is now.
Crap... I just realized that I typed "spoked" instead of "spoke." My mistake!

The other girl was a genuine crossdresser, not a tomboy. This person went by a male name, carried themselves as if they were a male, dressed in baggy male clothing, spoke in a gruff voice, and used the men's bathroom at school.

If somebody is going to leave me for another woman, I want her to be smoking fucking hot... I'm talking bouncy cleavage and the whole nine yards. At least make it worth it.
Old 05-08-2013, 06:31 PM
Safety Car

Received 214 Likes on 143 Posts
Oh, I forgot the "uses the male bathroom" part. "She" might as well be a hermaphrodite too, then.
Old 05-08-2013, 08:01 PM
Needs a 930

Received 759 Likes on 547 Posts
I'm talking bouncy cleavage and the whole nine yards. At least make it worth it.
That

What's the point in a down grade
Old 05-09-2013, 12:37 AM

Originally Posted by Majofo
Scotty?
Wouldn't you like to know
Old 05-09-2013, 02:21 AM
Drifting

Received 22 Likes on 11 Posts
So instead of writing a letter for a cousin who recently passed, I'll share a few stories.

I dated a girl who I worked with at the end of high school, she was 20 when we first started dating which I thought was kind of cool. She was an absolute freak in the bed, and for a young a dumb 18 year old I loved it. Anyways, I suffered a pretty major head injury and forgot we were dating, which was the time she decided to tell me she was going to Hawaii to visit a friend before his deployment. She chose to leave out the part about the two of them previously dating, and that caused a stupid amount of tension. I moved to Germany the same week she went to Hawaii figuring that would be the end of things.

Well, as you can search, while out in Germany she and I kept in contact and she decided to come visit on a whim. We had an absolute blast while she was here, minus the last night which I was refusing to speak to her but in German. So she leaves Germany, only two weeks later I get the shit kicked out of me by the BundesPolizei for refusing medical treatment. So I go to a German hospital a few days later and decide after one night there to fly back home. Anyways, get back home and fall unconscious about as soon as we land in Denver.

We continue to date for another year and a half, and eventually this girl starts bringing other guys around just to piss me off so she'd get laid. We ended up moving in together, which as a 19 year old I thought dating someone who was 21 was great, alcohol whenever I wanted and lots of MJ. She was an angry drunk though, and would start beating the shit out of me because I wouldn't hit her back, breaking things just to prove a point, and worst of all she stole all my sweet sweet MJ.

Broke up with that crazy only to find another crazy a few weeks later, who would hold out sex until I bought her shit, and then accused me of treating her like a prostitute. No shit, hold out sex and when I buy you things you put out. Prostitute for sure.

Now I'm stuck in an awkward situation because I've been seeing a manager outside of work, and that's a huge no-no per company policy. No fun is to be had ever.
Old 05-09-2013, 08:14 AM
ഥഎണഡഏ Fellas Inc.

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Somebody rang? RAJ is in the HOUSE

The following users liked this post:
mr_luv (05-09-2013)
Old 05-09-2013, 09:50 AM
Senior Moderator
Regional Coordinator
(Mid-Atlantic)

Damn dude, I dated 2 angry drunks that did the same thing and tried to get me to hit them and would throw shit at me. Bitches be crazy
Old 05-09-2013, 10:00 AM
No TL until I have kids!

Originally Posted by Never Summer
So instead of writing a letter for a cousin who recently passed, I'll share a few stories.

I dated a girl who I worked with at the end of high school, she was 20 when we first started dating which I thought was kind of cool. She was an absolute freak in the bed, and for a young a dumb 18 year old I loved it. Anyways, I suffered a pretty major head injury and forgot we were dating, which was the time she decided to tell me she was going to Hawaii to visit a friend before his deployment. She chose to leave out the part about the two of them previously dating, and that caused a stupid amount of tension. I moved to Germany the same week she went to Hawaii figuring that would be the end of things.

Well, as you can search, while out in Germany she and I kept in contact and she decided to come visit on a whim. We had an absolute blast while she was here, minus the last night which I was refusing to speak to her but in German. So she leaves Germany, only two weeks later I get the shit kicked out of me by the BundesPolizei for refusing medical treatment. So I go to a German hospital a few days later and decide after one night there to fly back home. Anyways, get back home and fall unconscious about as soon as we land in Denver.

We continue to date for another year and a half, and eventually this girl starts bringing other guys around just to piss me off so she'd get laid. We ended up moving in together, which as a 19 year old I thought dating someone who was 21 was great, alcohol whenever I wanted and lots of MJ. She was an angry drunk though, and would start beating the shit out of me because I wouldn't hit her back, breaking things just to prove a point, and worst of all she stole all my sweet sweet MJ.

Broke up with that crazy only to find another crazy a few weeks later, who would hold out sex until I bought her shit, and then accused me of treating her like a prostitute. No shit, hold out sex and when I buy you things you put out. Prostitute for sure.

Now I'm stuck in an awkward situation because I've been seeing a manager outside of work, and that's a huge no-no per company policy. No fun is to be had ever.
Condolences to you and yours on the passing of your cousin.

Also, on behalf of womankind, sorry that we are so damn crazy and make the world so hard for males. One day, you'll find the right girl.

Even though she, as a manager, has a reason to keep your dalliance quiet, please make sure that you don't lose your job over a woman. That could carry implications further into the future as well, because a future job would want to see your employment history and, in the event of the employer finding out and terminating your employment, either a negative reference or a gap in employment history due to omission of the current job to avoid a negative reference could spell trouble.
Old 05-09-2013, 11:19 AM
Stage 1 Audi S5

Received 1,170 Likes on 685 Posts
Please tell me this is abercrombie, that place was the best to work, just so you could hook up with all the staff.
Old 05-09-2013, 12:33 PM

I've personally enjoyed reading your threads over the years. The whole Germany thing was funny to read but I'm sure it sucked for you

Your stories remind me of a guy that used to post on here with a bunch of really bad and really good stuff happening to him all the time. Shavedh22cl or something like that.
Old 05-09-2013, 12:38 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 2,329 Likes on 1,309 Posts
An ex threw a lamp at me once. Knocked me out cold. Never spoke to her again despite all of her certifiably crazy stalker-ish attempts.
Old 05-09-2013, 01:11 PM
Senior Moderator
Regional Coordinator
(Mid-Atlantic)

ShavedH22CL I miss him and his barney purple CL
Old 05-09-2013, 02:43 PM
Needs a 930

Originally Posted by 1StGenCL
Please tell me this is abercrombie, that place was the best to work, just so you could hook up with all the staff.
Best job ever. Shit pay but the best benefits
Old 05-09-2013, 03:18 PM
Senior Moderator
Regional Coordinator
(Mid-Atlantic)

So you guys hooked up with a lot of dudes while working at Evercrappy?
Old 05-09-2013, 04:31 PM
Needs a 930

The last crazy ex I had was in the summer of 07'. She was a blonde bi polar bartender who loved the drugs. Perfect woman. I was having a bbq/poker game at my parents place and she went all psycho so I broke it off with her and asked her to leave. Bitch goes to my medicine cabinet and grabs my adderall and her Xanax and proceeds to pour the bottles down her throat in the middle of a hand. I put her up against the wall by her throat and dig out as many pills as I could. Being imbarrased she said she was going to go die in my driveway an listen to music in her car. Well she bit me while I was getting pills out of her mouth so a buddy called the cops, i had blood all over my hand but it ended up beinga small cut. They get there and bust out her window and take her to the er. She got pumped full of coal that night an spent the next 2 weeks in the psych part of the hospital. Bitches be cray
Old 05-09-2013, 04:33 PM

You still have her number?

PM Majofo
Old 05-09-2013, 04:35 PM
Needs a 930

She's had a kid, just lost her mother in December, fiancé left her and the baby now she is a lesbian I heard.

YOU pm me and I'll give you her Facebook if you still want a piece lol
Old 05-09-2013, 04:37 PM

She's a lesbian too...
Old 05-09-2013, 05:14 PM
David_Dude

Received 581 Likes on 515 Posts
Originally Posted by Ken1997TL
An ex threw a lamp at me once. Knocked me out cold. Never spoke to her again despite all of her certifiably crazy stalker-ish attempts.

Old 05-09-2013, 05:48 PM
David_Dude

My turn to contribute to the thread. You're welcome Ack, I kept my promise.

Well I met my ex, Meghan back in 2006 (high school). She was displaced from Gulfport, MS (Hurricane Katrina). Well we rode the same bus AND she lived around the corner for me. She'd always pick an argument with me and a good femal friend of mine told me that the new girl liked me, because all she did was start arguments with me. Well we started hanging out and I found out about her horrible living situation and I continued to hang around. We started dating at the beginning of 07. She knew nothing of the real world; she ended up dropping out of school to raise her deadbeat brother's only son who was only 5 mos old at the time. Her mom and her lived with 2 of her brothers and the babymama. First two years of the r'ship went very well, normal ups and downs. I even stepped in and helped raised the little boy. He even had thanksgiving with my family. His parents didn't want him. She hated her family and it showed, plus I've been into two physical fights with one of the brothers and he ended up going to jail the 2nd time for damaging a car etc. He can't fight so he beat up the car, another story in itself.

Well she also told me that she was sexually abused by her 3 brothers and asked me if I hated her. Of course not. By then I had graduated and started college and she was still around. By then her mom had kicked her out and she moved in with my family and myself. During that time I made her go back to school to get her diploma AND helped her get her liscense, a bank account, and explained how credit works (she wrecked one of my cars). 8 mos later she went back to her mom and of course everywhere she moved (her mom couldn't keep her place) I followed, never strayed, even when she pushed me to go with other women. Well the last 2 years (4 yr r'ship) went horrible. Still I tried to keep it together. Feb 2011 (2 weeks after my 22nd bday) we found out she was pregnant and it went downhill from there. We went from getting engaged, talking about our future, to arguing over custody. April 2011 she left said she couldn't keep me happy, blah blah, didn't want to pregnant, blah blah, and just plain out was miserable. Well we weren't together and I stayed around for the baby. Eventually it went from US and WE and what needed to be done for the new baby to what she wanted to do for the baby and didn't want me around. I've always wanted to be a parent, but she wanted to grow old and have cats, no kids.

Fast forward, Oct 2011 our daughter was born a week earlier (she had me kicked out at the last appt which later that day she had to have en emergency c-section). I was notified by her mother (snake in the grass bitch) that the baby was born. I was pissed because I had begged to be there earlier that day. I hung around everyday just to sign that birth certificate which she allowed me to do and the little one has my last name. 2 weeks later I get a call saying my daughter quit breathing (pregnancy was a rough one for mom/baby) and that was ultra scary. She told me she had "popped" her because she had an attitude. 2 wk old has an attitude? Baby ended up having to be transported to the women's and children's hospital where they ended up changing her formula and all was well. Seeing your newborn daughter blue an purple and gasping for air is scary.

Moving on along, I wasn't allowed to see my daughter and I was being put on child support PLUS she wanted to change her last name (Rayne was only 1 month at the time). All throughout the pregnancy she made unreasonable demands told me I wasn't going to see my child, etc. So I spent the last 2 years fighting with the ex and our legal system for my child.

She's 19 mos old, a healthy girl, who's in my custody. My parents (entire family at that) didn't see my daughter till she was 5 mos old. She wouldn't tell me what daycare she was in etc, the ex would get physical and one time she even grabbed me by my throat trying to make me drop our child who was hysterical (by then we had a parenting plan, which the ex didn't abide by). She could care less who got hurt and knew it would hurt me if something happened to our child. Eventually she up and left with her, moved to Jacksonville. Our daughter was 8 mos old at the time. The next time I would see her (4 mos later) is when I was awarded custody and the ex's mom brought her to me. Rayne was 1 year old. She walked right up to me an said, "Daddy" and has been attached to me since. She remembered me from daycare (I used to sneak up there to spend the mornings with her and put her down for her nap). Long story short, she's still stuck in the middle, I have a crazy ex who's constantly lying and causing more problems than she's worth.

- I have a restraining order, restricting me from seeing my child, going to the daycar, or within 500ft of her and the ex. Once her lies started to catch up with her that's when the director of the daycare and everyone else started to help me see my kid after the order was dropped (ex was caught in a bunch of lies in court).

Anywho, there's so much more to type but that was the gist of the major stuff. I knew the ex had problems (she had told me she had cut herself before), I know one time I came home from work and she took 6 matches and burned marks in her forearm. Things really went haywire once she conceived. She never wanted a kid, marriage or anything, but asked me to marry her, wanted to give me kids, etc. She lied about so many different things its crazy. My family never liked her, nor did her own family. Till this day I cannot stand her mother because she lied to my face when I asked if her daughter was still in town (she helped her leave and I threaten to have all them put in jail for interferring with custody and keeping my daughter away from). Even now there's still BS but I'm hanging in there and still fighting through the BS they put single father's through. Sorry for the long post, but I remember I told Ack I would add to his thread. As far as I'm concerned if I never date another crazy woman it'll STILL be too soon. I'm done with lies, trying to be put in jail, bogus reports, etc.

The main thing is making sure my daughter is taken care of. She has been hospitalized twice within the 1st year of her life. And the ex owes me child support, I fought for that too. Women like her should never use their kids as way to make money. She used our daughter for a lot of gov't assistance etc. That has also caught up with her too as far as I know. I also remember I wasn't even allowed to talk to my daughter on her 1st bday (I had custody then, but we couldn't locate my child nor the ex). She would ignore my phone calls and tell me how much she didn't want our daughter, that she'll give her to me and would never speak to me or our babygirl again. IDK why a parent would say that, but I'm still here fighting her for my daughter. Long story short the ex is a POS and this isn't even half of what she's done in the last 2 years (pregnancy included). She doesn't call the shots anymore because of the custody issue, but when she had all the control, I had to do this and that to even hear anything about my daughter. I would beg to see my daughter and she'll say, "Let me think about it." My 1st xmas, thanksgiving, and father's day was crap because she cut off all ties and would not let me see my kid. A lot of friends and family missed out on her. Some people are still shocked she'll be 2 in October (she's still meeting friends and family).

Last edited by Acura_Dude; 05-09-2013 at 05:55 PM.
Old 05-09-2013, 07:13 PM
David_Dude

Oh yeah, my daughter is 99.9998% mine. I used to get asked if she was mine, because of the way the ex acted. Even though we had a DNA test, looking at the little one you can tell she's mine.
Old 05-09-2013, 11:06 PM

She told me she had "popped" her because she had an attitude.
She hit a 2 week old hard enough to put her in the hospital? First I ever heard this. She got in no trouble for this?

Originally Posted by Acura_Dude
Oh yeah, my daughter is 99.9998% mine. I used to get asked if she was mine, because of the way the ex acted. Even though we had a DNA test, looking at the little one you can tell she's mine.

Glad you did this...amazing how many people don't do this and end up taking care of a kid that ain't theirs
Old 05-10-2013, 12:33 AM
David_Dude

That's the thing, there were no markings, bruises or anything. But from what the doctors and pediatrician guessed it was from her formula. So we switched from enfamil to gerber. Though i've heard this through many different people and even through doctors that a newborn CAN forget how to breathe and actually choke itself on its on formula or saliva. Sometimes it can be severe other times its simple as going "down the wrong pipe." She quit breathing 2 days after the whole I "popped" our daughter incident. And things NEVER did add up. I still fill like there was more than what was said, I just could never prove it. IDK if the ex said it to trap me and cause a bunch of commotion to make me look like the crazy parent or she actually did it. I feel like she did it and when the issue was pushed there was no proof.

I knew my daughter was mine from the get go. When she was 2 mos old I could see myself in her, then after a little gap I seen her again at 5 mos old (court had finally come through) and I could really tell. I suggested the DNA test to give myself more time to build a case on the ex, plus she was bitchin about wanting to change our kid's last name and the judge said it'd only be granted IF the child wasn't mine.

Last edited by Acura_Dude; 05-10-2013 at 12:40 AM.
Old 05-10-2013, 07:31 AM
Needs a 930

Damn, hitting a baby is insane. Especially a little girl

I'm glad you finally got custody, sounds like you'll give her the life she deserves

Quick Reply: The Crazy Ex Thread