ChicK Magnets - Page 4 - AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community



Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about itů

ChicK Magnets

Closed Thread
 
 
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-25-2017, 05:15 PM   #121
Registered Member
 
brian2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: NJ
Posts: 1,907
Thanked 391 Times in 258 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doom878 View Post
When I see these kids in the gym I notice the younger they are the tighter their jogging pants are. Or they just opt for the leggings with shorts
go on...
brian2 is offline  
Old 01-26-2017, 07:14 AM   #122
Legend
 
Doom878's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Miami, FL
Age: 39
Posts: 22,857
Thanked 695 Times in 532 Posts
Just go walk into an LA Fitness or a Planet Fitness if that's more your speed
Doom878 is offline  
Old 01-26-2017, 08:09 AM   #123
Registered Member
 
brian2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: NJ
Posts: 1,907
Thanked 391 Times in 258 Posts
will you be there?
brian2 is offline  
Old 01-26-2017, 10:17 AM   #124
Legend
 
Doom878's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Miami, FL
Age: 39
Posts: 22,857
Thanked 695 Times in 532 Posts
Sure it is a gym
Doom878 is offline  
Old 01-26-2017, 10:40 AM   #125
Senior Moderator
 
oo7spy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 20,646
Thanked 3,479 Times in 2,554 Posts
To answer the thread topic, I think being good looking is the best magnet. If you can't achieve that, get money. Lots of money.
oo7spy is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to oo7spy For This Useful Post:
aomechmarine (05-15-2017)
Old 01-26-2017, 10:46 AM   #126
Moderator
 
cu2wagon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Dirty H-Town, Amerikkka
Posts: 15,314
Thanked 3,391 Times in 2,419 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by oo7spy View Post
To answer the thread topic, I think being good looking is the best magnet. If you can't achieve that, get money. Lots of money.
Ah, the Flavio Briatore principle.
cu2wagon is online now  
The Following User Says Thank You to cu2wagon For This Useful Post:
Oh Sickest TL (02-03-2017)
Old 01-26-2017, 10:48 AM   #127
Senior Moderator
 
oo7spy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 20,646
Thanked 3,479 Times in 2,554 Posts
He's only 3 days older than my dad.


#coolstorybro
oo7spy is offline  
Old 01-26-2017, 10:49 AM   #128
Senior Moderator
 
oo7spy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 20,646
Thanked 3,479 Times in 2,554 Posts
I guess actually I should clarify this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by oo7spy View Post
To answer the thread topic, I think being really, really, ridiculously good looking is the best magnet. If you can't achieve that, get money. Lots of money.
oo7spy is offline  
Old 01-26-2017, 10:52 AM   #129
Moderator
iTrader: (1)
 
justnspace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 74,325
Thanked 13,007 Times in 9,633 Posts
the machine dont make the man, the man make the machine.
- Gucci Mane
justnspace is online now  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to justnspace For This Useful Post:
aomechmarine (05-15-2017), Mizouse (01-26-2017), Oh Sickest TL (02-03-2017)
Old 01-26-2017, 10:58 AM   #130
Moderator
 
cu2wagon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Dirty H-Town, Amerikkka
Posts: 15,314
Thanked 3,391 Times in 2,419 Posts
Drink your ovaltine.
--President Gerald Ford
cu2wagon is online now  
The Following User Says Thank You to cu2wagon For This Useful Post:
aomechmarine (05-15-2017)
Old 01-26-2017, 11:20 AM   #131
Moderator
iTrader: (1)
 
justnspace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 74,325
Thanked 13,007 Times in 9,633 Posts
More Ovaltine please!!
justnspace is online now  
The Following User Says Thank You to justnspace For This Useful Post:
aomechmarine (05-15-2017)
Old 01-26-2017, 11:21 AM   #132
Senior Moderator
 
oo7spy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 20,646
Thanked 3,479 Times in 2,554 Posts
You need people like me. You need people like me, so you can sit there, and point your fuckin' fingers, and say, "That's the bad guy."
oo7spy is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to oo7spy For This Useful Post:
aomechmarine (05-15-2017)
Old 01-26-2017, 11:36 AM   #133
Registered Member
 
brian2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: NJ
Posts: 1,907
Thanked 391 Times in 258 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doom878 View Post
Sure it is a gym
Good, I'll need your narration to finish.
brian2 is offline  
Old 01-26-2017, 04:32 PM   #134
Moderator
 
Mizouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Las Vegas
Age: 33
Posts: 53,685
Thanked 1,175 Times in 815 Posts
I can tell you going to the gym has helped me 0.00000000001% on meeting women. But they call me muscle man


but I ain't got no muscles, https://acurazine.com/forums/health-...ll-fat-362531/
Mizouse is offline  
Old 01-26-2017, 04:34 PM   #135
Ex-OEM King
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Minnesnowta
Posts: 3,778
Thanked 1,095 Times in 739 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by aomechmarine View Post
I don't consider a golden retriever to be a big dog. But usually bigger then that size is when girls get scared. Especially if they are petite.

I had a civic before and that pulled chicks too. It was fixed up really nice. Younger chicks. Its not going to impress or catch an older woman's eye, unless she's like a cougar looking for a young guy... and that's the only type of older woman I'd want anyway.

Yes the ILX is a Civic in a Tux. But most women don't know anything about cars. I don't really care if it's not politically correct to say that, it's just the truth. Most younger girls will see any type of car that is "cool" or unique, and it's a conversation starter. A classic, a tuner, muscle car, lifted bro truck, offroad/4X4 truck, etc... whatever is cool around where you live... Not everyone picks up women from the club.... I literally meant like I'm at the store grabbing some random groceries and then a random girl goes "OH COOL" "NICE"...

Acura is a luxury brand, if you have an Acura and its a little fixed up, you still have a nicer car then most people. Most people DO drive an actual Civic or Corolla or Accord or a family car. I'm not even trying to say an ILX is like a super nice car, but I've seen guys pull chicks with fixed up Ford Fiestas and nice little VW's, so it's really not that hard... The girl just might think you are interesting or have a personality, or have hobbies...Honda's Accord beat Camry as top U.S. car in individual sales

http://www.autonews.com/article/2014...dividual-sales

It's all relative to where you live. I know neighborhoods in LA where people don't drive Infiniti's because its a "fake Lexus" or don't drive the lower model Mercedes or BMW's because those are not "real one's, those are poor people cars"...
I know Honda/Acura is pretty cool in California, but I've been to other states and people don't like them. All about Euro or American.

Only car that will flat out get a woman's attention is like an exotic or really high end luxury car, and it will mostly be overtly gold diggerish women. But then you would have to actually take the car to a club, or an event like that, which is the gold-diggers natural habitat.
I basically only skimmed this because most of it is BS anyway but where are you in the world that you're picking up chicks in a civic? Also, how old are the girls?

I don't care how fixed up your car is, it's still a Civic and means nothing.
SamDoe1 is online now  
Old 01-26-2017, 04:37 PM   #136
Moderator
 
cu2wagon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Dirty H-Town, Amerikkka
Posts: 15,314
Thanked 3,391 Times in 2,419 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamDoe1 View Post
I basically only skimmed this because most of it is BS anyway but where are you in the world that you're picking up chicks in a civic? Also, how old are the girls?

I don't care how fixed up your car is, it's still a Civic and means nothing.
cu2wagon is online now  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cu2wagon For This Useful Post:
aomechmarine (05-15-2017), Doom878 (01-27-2017), Mizouse (01-26-2017)
Old 01-26-2017, 07:52 PM   #137
Senior Moderator
 
oo7spy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 20,646
Thanked 3,479 Times in 2,554 Posts
Damn. Too bad we couldn't have fit that into the weather thread.
oo7spy is offline  
Old 01-27-2017, 02:13 PM   #138
Proud Citizen of Nambia
 
1Louder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Seattle, WA
Age: 50
Posts: 9,190
Thanked 3,318 Times in 1,694 Posts
Took 3 pages to mention the RDX Elite. You guys are slacking.

For the OP:

Buy a nice car because you want to own a nice car.

Invest in yourself if you want to attract women.

I never really understood the logic behind "getting women" with a nice car - as if the women who would get with you just because of your car are magical..."I met my wife of 50 years because she liked my Corvette" said no one ever. If you want to get laid, there are cheaper ways to do it that will get better results. Any woman who would sleep with you just because your car has a friend that will sleep with you just because you dress nice. Not exactly a high bar going on here, so why pick the $50,000 bar when a $1000 bar will do.
1Louder is online now  
The Following User Says Thank You to 1Louder For This Useful Post:
aomechmarine (05-15-2017)
Old 01-27-2017, 02:15 PM   #139
Moderator
iTrader: (1)
 
justnspace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 74,325
Thanked 13,007 Times in 9,633 Posts
^because! most of the time, those that need magnets dont have social skills.
justnspace is online now  
The Following User Says Thank You to justnspace For This Useful Post:
Mizouse (02-03-2017)
Old 01-27-2017, 02:23 PM   #140
Registered Member
 
brian2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: NJ
Posts: 1,907
Thanked 391 Times in 258 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Louder View Post
Took 3 pages to mention the RDX Elite. You guys are slacking.

For the OP:

Buy a nice car because you want to own a nice car.

Invest in yourself if you want to attract women.

I never really understood the logic behind "getting women" with a nice car - as if the women who would get with you just because of your car are magical..."I met my wife of 50 years because she liked my Corvette" said no one ever. If you want to get laid, there are cheaper ways to do it that will get better results. Any woman who would sleep with you just because your car has a friend that will sleep with you just because you dress nice. Not exactly a high bar going on here, so why pick the $50,000 bar when a $1000 bar will do.
or a bar and $20
brian2 is offline  
Old 01-27-2017, 02:27 PM   #141
Proud Citizen of Nambia
 
1Louder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Seattle, WA
Age: 50
Posts: 9,190
Thanked 3,318 Times in 1,694 Posts


I really need to end all my D&R posts with I never had "game" even when I was young enough care what it was.
1Louder is online now  
Old 01-27-2017, 03:14 PM   #142
Earth-bound misfit
 
wndrlst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 41
Posts: 31,592
Thanked 565 Times in 285 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majofo View Post
ah Miss Phee..

Wndrbutt scared her away... of course.

Phee & Miss Phee
What'd I do? I was perfectly boring in this thread.
wndrlst is offline  
Old 02-03-2017, 11:33 AM   #143
Jeff
iTrader: (3)
 
Oh Sickest TL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Port City, New Brunswick Canada
Posts: 5,744
Thanked 810 Times in 724 Posts


Pull up and hop out tha TL
Oh Sickest TL is offline  
Old 02-04-2017, 03:32 PM   #144
Infiniti FX
 
1StGenCL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Boca Raton, FL
Age: 35
Posts: 8,821
Thanked 488 Times in 357 Posts
Wow, he went for it.
1StGenCL is offline  
Old 04-05-2017, 10:31 AM   #145
FOUR RINGS
 
1killercls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Dunedin, Fla.
Posts: 42,394
Thanked 1,272 Times in 844 Posts
I am blessed with so much game it's silly. I still don't get it. ;rofl:
1killercls is offline  
Old 04-05-2017, 11:48 AM   #146
Registered Member
 
brian2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: NJ
Posts: 1,907
Thanked 391 Times in 258 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1killercls View Post
I am blessed with so much game it's silly. I still don't get it. ;rofl:
brian2 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to brian2 For This Useful Post:
1killercls (04-05-2017)
Old 04-05-2017, 12:56 PM   #147
FOUR RINGS
 
1killercls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Dunedin, Fla.
Posts: 42,394
Thanked 1,272 Times in 844 Posts
and there you have it.
1killercls is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1killercls For This Useful Post:
1Louder (04-05-2017), TacoBello (04-05-2017)
Old 04-05-2017, 02:19 PM   #148
Registered Member
 
brian2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: NJ
Posts: 1,907
Thanked 391 Times in 258 Posts
meow.
brian2 is offline  
Old 04-06-2017, 01:07 PM   #149
FOUR RINGS
 
1killercls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Dunedin, Fla.
Posts: 42,394
Thanked 1,272 Times in 844 Posts
I wish I still had that gif from CFM.
1killercls is offline  
Old 04-06-2017, 05:41 PM   #150
Registered Member
 
brian2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: NJ
Posts: 1,907
Thanked 391 Times in 258 Posts
What gif?
brian2 is offline  
Old 04-07-2017, 09:17 AM   #151
FOUR RINGS
 
1killercls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Dunedin, Fla.
Posts: 42,394
Thanked 1,272 Times in 844 Posts
The one with that pic and me coming in the door and leaving like this one>
1killercls is offline  
Old 05-15-2017, 03:29 AM   #152
Registered Member
 
aomechmarine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 1,576
Thanked 82 Times in 77 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamDoe1 View Post
I basically only skimmed this because most of it is BS anyway but where are you in the world that you're picking up chicks in a civic? Also, how old are the girls?

I don't care how fixed up your car is, it's still a Civic and means nothing.

Well obviously you DIDN'T read it so that makes your post nothing. Don't be a dumbass. If you read the post I specifically SAID its not that its a such a nice car, its just a conversation starter. Its the same thing as having a dog, or a cool new phone, or a nice sharp haircut that stands out. If you don't have confidence and can't have a conversation going after the opening then it doesn't matter.

I don't need a nice car to get pussy. But it doesn't hurt. If you are reading into it more then that, then you are trying too hard.

And YES I do do date girls fresh out of high school.. WHOA SHOCKING i like good looking young women. Pretty sure the majority of men do too. Do you prefer old bitches with baggage and kids..? Not me. If you can't date younger,more beautiful women in their prime, with no drama...then that says a lot more about you, and the used up hags you attract, then it does about me. Whay can't you attract better..? need to work on yourself buddy... The fact I even did that with a basic ass Civic, makes me look GOOD, not bad. The fact you can't do the same with a better ride to help you start a conversation, means your game is weak...

i already own a home and Im not even settled in my career yet... I loved that Civic, shit saved me dinero... 35MPG all DAY mang... miss that little sucker... so did my basic ass Corollas before that... again, its not that the car gets you laid... its that tha car CAN give you an OPENING... nothing more, nothing less... don't try to twist my words... or act hard.. I don't see you driving a lambo... Acuras are nice, I love it, love the quality and the value... but they are still the budget luxury brand... you don't really see too many really wealthy celebrity type people driving this brand... except maybe NSX... Acura isn't "high end" enough for a lot of people who want to project a certain image...

Last edited by aomechmarine; 05-15-2017 at 03:43 AM.
aomechmarine is offline  
Old 05-15-2017, 03:59 AM   #153
Registered Member
 
aomechmarine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 1,576
Thanked 82 Times in 77 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doom878 View Post
When I see these kids in the gym I notice the younger they are the tighter their jogging pants are. Or they just opt for the leggings with shorts

I've seen big muscle head dudes legit wear leggings at the gym now too... Not shitting you... Like DOOD... those are for ladies... GTFOutta here weirdo...
aomechmarine is offline  
Old 05-15-2017, 04:02 AM   #154
Registered Member
 
aomechmarine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 1,576
Thanked 82 Times in 77 Posts
SamDoe1, if you are married then I don't think your advice is relevant anyway... you are a pussy whipped husband.. Your wife might beat your ass if she finds out you are even on here trying to give dating advice.. "dating advice" is totally different from "trying to get married advice"... so move along skippy... wrong thread for you...

CNSNews.com) – Seventy percent of American males between the ages of 20 and 34 are not married
http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/...re-not-married

After decades of feminism, Crouse noted that young men are now the ones who set the parameters for intimate relationships, and those increasingly do not include a wedding ring.

“And I know the feminists just yell and scream if you say anything like this, but time was, girls set the cultural morays, the standards, the parameters for intimate activity. The girls were the ones that set those boundaries. And now it’s the guys who do,” Crouse told CNSNews.com.

“And it’s doubly terrible because the colleges now are predominantly female. So you have some – up to 60 percent of the student bodies are female. And almost all of them are more than 50 percent female. And so the ratio [of] male/female is out of sync.

“And that means the girls have to live by the guys’ demands. And that means less romance. They don’t date. The girls, I have talked to numerous young women, lament the fact that they don’t have the opportunity to dress up and go out for an event.”

Young women who adhere to a moral code and refuse to participate in the “hook up” culture are now considered social misfits, Crouse pointed out. And they face even more daunting odds of finding a husband than their promiscuous sisters.

“It’s really interesting, because Mark Regnerus and Jeremy Uecker wrote their book, “Premarital Sex in America,” what, three, four years ago. And even then, they were very concerned about the fact that young women today are not as likely to get married. And their prospects, if they are not sexually promiscuous, are really low because the guys, if they can sleep around, they’re not interested in going with the girls who don’t put out.

“The ones who are very serious get married early. And that leaves the majority of the girls, then, by the time they’re 25 and into their first jobs, the pickings are very, very slim for them. And Mark Regnerus was very, very clear that the quote ‘good girls’ are the ones who are at risk now in terms of not being able to get married.”

Last edited by aomechmarine; 05-15-2017 at 04:09 AM.
aomechmarine is offline  
Old 05-15-2017, 04:19 AM   #155
Registered Member
 
aomechmarine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 1,576
Thanked 82 Times in 77 Posts
Any single young man with any sense of confidence or self worth... it's a buyers market out there... it's not that hard to go kick a shitload of tires, take a lot of test drives... punch the throttle a bunch of times... then drop it back off where you started and never call again... men age like fine wine and women age like milk...

Men who choose to work out, get an education, learn a skilled trade, acquire wealth... they gain value as they age... women past 30, past 35... they already hit the wall.. I can date younger then that, so I do... so does any man, who can attract these type of females...SamDoe1 have fun with your wife becoming a fat bitch and then leaving your pussy whipped ass and taking half of everything, locking you out of your house, and then making you pay lifetime alimony... and plus child support.. have fun living in a cramped little apartment, while she gets custody and you barely ever see your kids. i'll still be out here having fun, without losing my shit.
aomechmarine is offline  
Old 05-15-2017, 06:18 AM   #156
Moderator
iTrader: (1)
 
justnspace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 74,325
Thanked 13,007 Times in 9,633 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by aomechmarine View Post
I've seen big muscle head dudes legit wear leggings at the gym now too... Not shitting you... Like DOOD... those are for ladies... GTFOutta here weirdo...
Doom had painted a beautiful picture for us, why'd you go and fuck that up talking about men's butts?
justnspace is online now  
Old 05-15-2017, 07:25 AM   #157
Registered Member
 
brian2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: NJ
Posts: 1,907
Thanked 391 Times in 258 Posts
brian2 is offline  
Old 05-15-2017, 07:27 AM   #158
Moderator
 
thoiboi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: SoCal, CA
Posts: 29,718
Thanked 4,866 Times in 3,882 Posts



Someone got off his meds again...
thoiboi is online now  
Old 05-15-2017, 09:05 AM   #159
Registered Member
 
aomechmarine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 1,576
Thanked 82 Times in 77 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by justnspace View Post
Doom had painted a beautiful picture for us, why'd you go and fuck that up talking about men's butts?
i never mentioned men's butts at all actually.. it's funny that that is what you immediately admitted to fantasizing about tho.. thats all you.. you sure they aren't just... repressed memories..?🤔🤔🤔
aomechmarine is offline  
Old 05-15-2017, 09:07 AM   #160
Registered Member
 
aomechmarine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 1,576
Thanked 82 Times in 77 Posts
Are you divorced Thoiboi..? Is this getting a little too personal for you..? Do you need a safe space..? Getting triggered..?��������
aomechmarine is offline  
 
 
Closed Thread

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2016 RDX Elite explained for people looking for their first luxury vehicle rockyboy Second Generation RDX (2013+) 161 05-09-2016 08:07 PM
!PICS! After 6 weeks waits (2 week delay), finally picked up RDX Elite (pearl/ebony) rockyboy Second Generation RDX (2013+) 46 01-25-2016 06:00 PM
Maintaining Transmission After Engine Swap ghuns Second Generation TL (1999-2003) 5 09-16-2015 04:26 PM
HELP! Need picture of underside rear of 2015 TLX ASAP 2015TLX Fifth Generation TLX (2015+) 1 09-11-2015 02:56 PM
dirt magnet! nandowong Wash & Wax 1 05-05-2002 10:20 PM


Tags
acura, angeles, bro, chick, cool, corgi, corvette, los, magnet, magnets, pictures, puppies, story, ten, tl, tsx, type

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:09 AM.