Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Booty Calls

Old 11-17-2003, 05:43 PM
Race Director

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Booty Calls

We all have them, some more than others. But what happens when a booty call wants to get into a relationship.
Aight here's the situation. I met this girl at a party like last year, fucking knocked it out that night and she was real good and shit, so I tried hanging out with her a few times, but her laugh bothered me and she was as dumb as a day is long, so we just sort of stopped going out and would just have sex. I mean she would call me sometimes just to have sex, it was great she was mad good, tight (half asian or something who knows) good sex ya know.

But lately it seems she wants to get into a relationship she is always calling me to talk about our days and all that shit and she always is like love ya, miss ya all this shit. How do I tell her that I ain't into the relationship thing with you, but I still wouldn't mind hitting it every once in a while. (does hallmark make a card for that?)

I mean booty call girls aren't relationship types ya know what i'm saying.
Old 11-17-2003, 06:38 PM
Race Director

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
arent you in a relationship? tell her you already haveone you dont need another one
Old 11-17-2003, 06:41 PM
Movin on up...

dont mix business with pleasure.....business being your relationship...pleasure being your booty call...
Old 11-17-2003, 06:59 PM
Race Director

Nah I'm not in a relationship right now, trying to work out a few but I really don't want to be. I rather just stick to the booty calls and the one nighters. Lot cheaper and lot less hurt if shit goes down.
Old 11-17-2003, 07:07 PM
werd

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally posted by pgatour1
Nah I'm not in a relationship right now, trying to work out a few but I really don't want to be. I rather just stick to the booty calls and the one nighters. Lot cheaper and lot less hurt if shit goes down.
Besides, you're young... you probably can't "afford" the "real" girls you want... that's for older guys...

Don't ever get in a relationship with a booty call. I wouldn't.
Old 11-17-2003, 07:28 PM
Where's your 6th gear?

Nah I'm not in a relationship right now, trying to work out a few but I really don't want to be.
Huh.. I thought you were trying to hook up with that girl in the picture where you were standing in back and she was up front.
Old 11-17-2003, 07:38 PM
Race Director

Originally posted by Kalin
Huh.. I thought you were trying to hook up with that girl in the picture where you were standing in back and she was up front.
The one in the black I hooked up with like 3 years ago, we just chill now I have no intrest in that.
The other one in the white is 27, and I just want to add her to my list. She has a slamming body.

Shit working on a girl isn't a relationship, I don't know about others but I am always working on at least 3 or 4 girls, fucking random ones and booty calls, then dealing with the former realtionships, and what its goignt o be like when I get back in December. Fucking shit gets mad confusing, that's why you gotta smoke weed every now and day.
Old 11-17-2003, 07:39 PM
Race Director

Originally posted by amisconception
Besides, you're young... you probably can't "afford" the "real" girls you want... that's for older guys...

Don't ever get in a relationship with a booty call. I wouldn't.
nah I can afford them, just pain in the ass to spend that much money on a girl. I was blowng 500 a week on this bitch in high school (my money) it was fucking mad stupid. she was fucking so hot though. Like outta my league, money bought that bitch
Old 11-17-2003, 10:58 PM
werd

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
nah I can afford them, just pain in the ass to spend that much money on a girl. I was blowng 500 a week on this bitch in high school (my money) it was fucking mad stupid. she was fucking so hot though. Like outta my league, money bought that bitch
haha, money buys a lot of bitches hahaha
Old 11-18-2003, 03:47 AM
Diamonds are forever...

Originally posted by amisconception
haha, money buys a lot of bitches hahaha

haha bitches...thats just about all money will buy you these days...why can't I find a man I can buy!!!!
Old 11-18-2003, 04:57 AM
You Fawkin Kiddin Me!

Re: Booty Calls

We all have them, some more than others. But what happens when a booty call wants to get into a relationship.
Aight here's the situation. I met this girl at a party like last year, fucking knocked it out that night and she was real good and shit, so I tried hanging out with her a few times, but her laugh bothered me and she was as dumb as a day is long, so we just sort of stopped going out and would just have sex. I mean she would call me sometimes just to have sex, it was great she was mad good, tight (half asian or something who knows) good sex ya know.

But lately it seems she wants to get into a relationship she is always calling me to talk about our days and all that shit and she always is like love ya, miss ya all this shit. How do I tell her that I ain't into the relationship thing with you, but I still wouldn't mind hitting it every once in a while. (does hallmark make a card for that?)

damn.. I have never agreed with you more!!!
Old 11-18-2003, 07:05 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts

does hallmark make a card for that?

Hmmm.. I don't think so, but they might
Old 11-18-2003, 07:33 AM
It's not over yet

Originally posted by GeishaGirl
haha bitches...thats just about all money will buy you these days...why can't I find a man I can buy!!!!
I'm not for sale, but i'm available for rent for special events
Old 11-18-2003, 12:58 PM
My Home Planet

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
There's a 80% chance that the booty calls are going to end now that she's is trying to start a relationship with you. There's no easy way to get her to stop. You just have to tell her that you not interested in anything more than sex. If she can accept that, then good for you. But most women will take that as a rejection and cut you off completely.
Old 11-18-2003, 06:58 PM
Diamonds are forever...

Originally posted by agui
I'm not for sale, but i'm available for rent for special events

hehe I'll think about that if I can't find a man to buy who'll look good in wedding pictures lol
Old 11-18-2003, 08:07 PM
Moderator Alumnus

just tell her you're not interested in a relationship. simple as that. tell her you dont wanna settle down and that you dont see yourself being committed at such a young age. you wanna have your fun now, rather than later, etc...

you're question should be rephrased as "how do i tell my booty call i'm not interested in a relationship, yet continue to be fuck buddies"
Old 11-19-2003, 05:23 AM
You Fawkin Kiddin Me!

honestly... HONESTY and being UPFRONT with what you want is the best thing to do... I have had many booty calls / one nighters / flings.... I have just been straight forward.. NO GAMES = APPRECIATION and SUCCESS!!!
Old 11-19-2003, 12:25 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Explain this to her 30 seconds before you make her orgasm. She'll think about what your saying, get mad, then have a good orgasm, then wonder if another guy will give her such a good one, then she'll agree.

If she doesn't, make her scream twice during sex:

Fuck her in the ass on her moms bed, then wipe your dick on the drapes.
Old 11-19-2003, 07:19 PM
Ricky: Drugs > Football

Re: Re: Booty Calls

Originally posted by eclipse23
Explain this to her 30 seconds before you make her orgasm. She'll think about what your saying, get mad, then have a good orgasm, then wonder if another guy will give her such a good one, then she'll agree.

If she doesn't, make her scream twice during sex:

Old 11-20-2003, 07:52 AM
My Member is Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally posted by Casper98CL
honestly... HONESTY and being UPFRONT with what you want is the best thing to do... I have had many booty calls / one nighters / flings.... I have just been straight forward.. NO GAMES = APPRECIATION and SUCCESS!!!
There's the post I was looking for. I completely agree. I had this girl, my friends called her "The Golden cow". We hooked up at a bar one night and bumped uglies for about 6 months. (Man I was tired ) Then she asked me to get serious and I put the brakes on. I just told her that I didn't think we were compatable as boyfriend/girlfriend and that I liked her just the way things are. The steady bootie-slingin' didn't last much longer, but we still talk and hook up once in a while.
Old 11-20-2003, 04:19 PM
///M POWER

Re: Re: Booty Calls

Originally posted by eclipse23

lmao