Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

This blows -- wtf is with girls and thier a**hole ex's??

Old 03-07-2006, 09:19 AM
XOXOXOXOX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Some girls are very Co-dependant and need a guy to feel complete. Let alone the fact that everyone wants that familiarity of a lover they have been with for however long.
Unfortunately you could be one of three results:
1)the transition guy(the guy who puts this stupid bitch back together before she finds someone else or goes back to the abusive relationship)
2)the guy to make the ex jealous(You will almost fuck her but then the phone rings and she tells her ex your there to piss him off only minuets before he shows up at the door - out you go)
3)the guy to make me feel better(at this point you hear I’m so glad were friends)

Either way this is a shit end of the stick situation for you. DONT WASTE ANY MORE OF YOUR TIME UNLESS YOU REALLY NEED A FRIEND.
Old 03-07-2006, 09:26 AM
Team Owner

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Andrea25
man, it sounds screwed up.....but if you think she's worth it...keep supporting her....
Possibly the worst advice I've ever seen on this board.

She's a really dumb slit who you don't need, even though you have a mighty 3 months vested in the relationship. You're 19 - move on with your life and don't waste your time with someone so blatantly stupid and emotionally defective.
Old 03-07-2006, 10:07 AM
Suzuka Master

faaaaaaaaaaaaar. All I read was the first paragraph and I came to that conclusion. Oh, bang her friend if you reeeealy wanna get her to want you again. But I'd cut all the losses you can have in 3 months, and move on.
Old 03-07-2006, 10:53 AM
Luke 1:37

Originally Posted by Always Dirty
Because you failed to satisfy her emotional and physical needs?
Sad but true
Old 03-07-2006, 11:14 AM
Suzuka Master

Old 03-07-2006, 11:19 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by ABreece
Old 03-07-2006, 11:32 AM
Erz
^^GIRL

Originally Posted by ABreece

Old 03-07-2006, 11:55 AM
Banned

sasha's advice > Andrea's advice
Old 03-07-2006, 03:02 PM
F1 cart racer

Originally Posted by TLuscious
Some girls are very Co-dependant and need a guy to feel complete. Let alone the fact that everyone wants that familiarity of a lover they have been with for however long.
Unfortunately you could be one of three results:
1)the transition guy(the guy who puts this stupid bitch back together before she finds someone else or goes back to the abusive relationship)
2)the guy to make the ex jealous(You will almost fuck her but then the phone rings and she tells her ex your there to piss him off only minuets before he shows up at the door - out you go)
3)the guy to make me feel better(at this point you hear I’m so glad were friends)

Either way this is a shit end of the stick situation for you. DONT WASTE ANY MORE OF YOUR TIME UNLESS YOU REALLY NEED A FRIEND.

1) yea somewhat true
2) not really because she really wanted to get ove rhim and she wa salmost there but he sucked her back in
3) and yea thats where we are at practicallly .

but me and her are no more. i guess now they started to go back out as of like idk today. i'll talk to her but not to much. all this that i see thats going on with this guy and by what i have heard in thier past relationship and what i see now, is exactly what i saw in my aunt' s ex-husband who she was involved in an abusive relationship, and finally realized it and got out of it. i basically told her everything i saw and i the fact that i don't see them together for long and soemthing is bound to happen soon. but the whole time she is like don't shit with him and if he tries to start with you don't respond back and also if me and her can be freinds. i gave her a piece of my mind and also treid to get her to realize how screwed up already he is and she is like i know, and i'm like wtf!. but w/e, it's something she has to figure out for herself, and as bad as i don't want her to go through all of that shit, she may have to to finally realize it. as of now it's time to move on........

bx-tls ---> yes cranston - west girls are damn fine.......
Old 03-07-2006, 03:34 PM
Team Owner

Have you considered abusing her and generally acting like an asshole, maybe to her mother too? Might win her back...
Old 03-08-2006, 08:29 AM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by AS3.0CL
1) yea somewhat true
2) not really because she really wanted to get ove rhim and she wa salmost there but he sucked her back in
3) and yea thats where we are at practicallly .

but me and her are no more. i guess now they started to go back out as of like idk today. i'll talk to her but not to much. all this that i see thats going on with this guy and by what i have heard in thier past relationship and what i see now, is exactly what i saw in my aunt' s ex-husband who she was involved in an abusive relationship, and finally realized it and got out of it. i basically told her everything i saw and i the fact that i don't see them together for long and soemthing is bound to happen soon. but the whole time she is like don't shit with him and if he tries to start with you don't respond back and also if me and her can be freinds. i gave her a piece of my mind and also treid to get her to realize how screwed up already he is and she is like i know, and i'm like wtf!. but w/e, it's something she has to figure out for herself, and as bad as i don't want her to go through all of that shit, she may have to to finally realize it. as of now it's time to move on........

bx-tls ---> yes cranston - west girls are damn fine.......
Yep sounds like a good time to step aside and let her fuk up her own life. You dont want to be involved in that crap.
Old 03-16-2006, 10:51 PM
Stewie's Sexy Party!

good choice, rule #1: don't get involved with crazy b*****s. Your what 18-ish?, you got plenty of time to find decent women, especially in college. No need to get stuck with some bs that'll suck your time and effort. Lets go bowling...
Old 03-17-2006, 01:43 AM
Registered Abuser of VTEC

Received 115 Likes on 84 Posts
Is this not the SECOND crazy biotch you've dated in the past little while? Learn your lesson boy!
Old 03-17-2006, 04:31 AM
I SMELL NAWZ

damn this bitch is CONFUSED

just do yourself a favor bro curb her ass...you might see fist action from the ex if this keeps going back and forth, for all you know as much as she talks to you and tells you bad shit about him at the end of the day she returned to him and im sure your name has come up in multiple conversations. to much drama steer clear
Old 03-17-2006, 03:35 PM
F1 cart racer

Originally Posted by SanJoseRoller
damn this bitch is CONFUSED

just do yourself a favor bro curb her ass...you might see fist action from the ex if this keeps going back and forth, for all you know as much as she talks to you and tells you bad shit about him at the end of the day she returned to him and im sure your name has come up in multiple conversations. to much drama steer clear

yea no shit, the funnay ass part is that she'll call to see what i'm doing randomly still, like WTf u want to know what i'm doing but will not say anything of what ur doing. she is like don't call me during this time because i will be with him. and yea my name has come up mulitple times. she''ll learn her lesson and get hurt and then maybe she'll know what she lost.

And yes youngTL this is like the 2nd crazy girl i've dated in the last year and a half. . but this one was god to me, real good. just then this shit. i really don't get women..........
Old 03-18-2006, 01:40 AM
Registered Abuser of VTEC

Received 115 Likes on 84 Posts
Originally Posted by AS3.0CL
yea no shit, the funnay ass part is that she'll call to see what i'm doing randomly still, like WTf u want to know what i'm doing but will not say anything of what ur doing. she is like don't call me during this time because i will be with him. and yea my name has come up mulitple times. she''ll learn her lesson and get hurt and then maybe she'll know what she lost.

And yes youngTL this is like the 2nd crazy girl i've dated in the last year and a half. . but this one was god to me, real good. just then this shit. i really don't get women..........
You seem to attract flakey women. You need a shy girl. Those ones don't usually double cross you.
Old 03-23-2006, 03:21 PM
Master in Science

Drop her!!
Old 03-23-2006, 03:51 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by slo007
Drop her!!
wtf? Don't be bumping old threads or I'll unleash the INS hounds on you....