Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Birth Control and No Condoms?

Old 08-24-2004, 09:33 AM
Race Director

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
haha we give animals at work a depo shot,

but its a cortisone shot for allergies.
Old 08-24-2004, 09:50 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Always Dirty
As a wise man once said, you can't get pregnant in the butt.
HAHAHA
Old 08-24-2004, 12:06 PM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by CLeanATL
i have been w/my gf, for 3 1/2 years and for the past three years i havnt used a condom. she takes a DEPO shot every three months.
lucky you. thats' what my ex was on when I got her pregnant. Probably all those drugs she did.
Old 08-24-2004, 12:23 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by Slimey
using no birth control = desires to get pregnant

sounds like a great idea for this dysfunctional couple as described in this other thread.

First, learn how to spell disfunctional

Second of all, "disfunctional" is an understatement.

I cum inside her when she has her period, all bloody, oh yeahh baby!
Old 08-24-2004, 12:27 PM
Where is my super sauce?

Originally Posted by AmooManiaK

Owned by a dictionary. You might want to invest in one.

dysfunctional

adj 1: impaired in function; especially of a bodily system or organ 2: (of a trait or condition) failing to serve an adjustive purpose; "dysfunctional behavior"
Old 08-24-2004, 12:35 PM
Suzuka Master

Actually it is spelled "dysfunctional." Just check out www.dictionary.com AmooManiak=Owned
Old 08-24-2004, 12:36 PM
Suzuka Master

damn slimey you beat me to it
Old 08-24-2004, 12:41 PM
Racer

Damn, it's gotta be the post count why you guys owned me
Old 08-24-2004, 12:43 PM
Racer

I wanna be the guy with the worst feedback.

Feel free to help me out everyone!
Old 08-24-2004, 12:56 PM
Where is my super sauce?

AmooManiaK asking for the hammer of ban!

Old 08-24-2004, 02:31 PM
Masshole

Don't be a fool, wrap your tool.
Old 08-24-2004, 02:35 PM
URL Not Found!

Originally Posted by mc_yanzo

no glove, no love.
Old 08-24-2004, 03:13 PM
Banned

I habe known of plenty of couples getting pregnant when the woman is on BC and they don't use condoms. As good as BC is, it still is not 100%.
Old 08-24-2004, 04:08 PM
Masshole

I dated a girl who was born on BC.

My current gf's sister was also born on BC.

A friend of mine got his girl pregnant when she was on BC.

That's why I don't fuck around and use a rubber even when my girl is on BC.
Old 08-24-2004, 05:50 PM
_

Originally Posted by ghost_masterCL
lucky you. thats' what my ex was on when I got her pregnant. Probably all those drugs she did.
DAMN! are you serious?

***side note***
i am the only son to carry on the family name (alot of pressure) i was wondering is it possible for the shot to cause problems in the future?
Old 08-24-2004, 05:53 PM
_

I dated a girl who was born on BC.

My current gf's sister was also born on BC.

A friend of mine got his girl pregnant when she was on BC.

That's why I don't fuck around and use a rubber even when my girl is on BC.
well that fine. i also know a 100 girls that lie. also were they on the shot or taking pills?
Old 08-25-2004, 07:16 AM
Instructor

Originally Posted by Dem1K
So...I've been w/ my lady for almost 2 1/2 years now, and for the past 1.5 years, we have been having sex with her on BC and using NO condoms. Of course we started off using condoms. However, as time went on, we decided to go w/ BC and the people at Planned Parenthood never said anything about having to use condoms w/ BC, so we never do. Everytime we have sex, I bust inside. For the past 1.5 years, everything seems to be cool, but of course I'll get nervous when it comes to that last week . After reading rezurex's thread, I got nervous all of a sudden. Now, are you SUPPOSED to have sex w/ a condom if your lady is on BC? Because, my girl won't have sex w/ a condom any more. She says it hurts. Plus, we're spoiled now . For reals though, can people give me input here. Is it not safe what we're doing? I appreciate it everybody!

`John

I just wanted to say watch out for the "oh, I didn't tell you I stopped taking the pill I'm pregnant" whammy. That's what happened to my husband with his ex-wife. He didn't love her and she was trying to "hook" him. So he did the thing he thought he was supposed to do and married her. They only lasted a year...
Old 08-25-2004, 02:25 PM
The Bearwok

My fiance's 4 months pregnant belly would tell you to USE A FUCKING CONDOM!!!!! She was on BC and now we have a kid on the way, go figure!
Old 08-25-2004, 10:47 PM
Pro

if she takes the pill accurately...same time everyday and not skipping and then playing catch up, you guys should be ok...just remember for pill baby, there are 10 couples out there without kids due to the pill...don't get spooked, just pay attention to what you are doing with the pill...it has to be the same time of the day everyday to keep the hormone levels up....any dip in them can lead to a pregnancy....
Old 08-25-2004, 10:50 PM
Pro

DAMN! are you serious?

***side note***
i am the only son to carry on the family name (alot of pressure) i was wondering is it possible for the shot to cause problems in the future?
won't cause problems in the future, however, alot of females go to the extreme with their cycles...either they bleed all the time and it's painful...or they never have a period...or they can have breakthrough bleeding at any time..which as a woman, sucks big time!!! Also alot of females gain about ten pound a year for every year they are on the shot...
Old 08-25-2004, 11:27 PM
TQ > MPG

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Nearly 2 years of no condom sex with my gf (~4x a week on average) and no problems. She wants kids even less than I do so she's really good about taking it everyday at the same time. I have used a condom only twice my entire life and never will again if possible. They seemed like they were choking my junk and I couldnt feel a thing. She didnt like it either. The only time I dont bust it inside is when it was in her mouth.

God I hope she doesnt read this
Old 08-26-2004, 12:19 AM
_

Originally Posted by DarkSithGirl
won't cause problems in the future, however, alot of females go to the extreme with their cycles...either they bleed all the time and it's painful...or they never have a period...or they can have breakthrough bleeding at any time..which as a woman, sucks big time!!! Also alot of females gain about ten pound a year for every year they are on the shot...
thanx. she has been on the shot for a long time. (to regulate her period?) so she already gained the pounds. my only concern is my need to bare a male child in the future.
Old 08-26-2004, 08:35 AM
Where is my super sauce?

...my only concern is my need to bare a male child in the future.
I didn't know that people still think this way.

Why does it matter if any family surname progresses? Are you going to divorce or behead her if she bears no male offspring? What if your male offspring turns out gay and/or doesn't want children himself? Are you going to think your female offspring are second rate and treat them that way?

You're creating a lot of artificial pressure towards your spouse and child/children, and I'd guess that your father or parents did the same to you. That's sad. That's

My surname is quite uncommon, but its the least of my concerns to have a child only to progress the family name. :whocares:
Old 08-26-2004, 08:41 AM
The Bearwok

Originally Posted by DarkSithGirl
if she takes the pill accurately...same time everyday and not skipping and then playing catch up, you guys should be ok...just remember for pill baby, there are 10 couples out there without kids due to the pill...don't get spooked, just pay attention to what you are doing with the pill...it has to be the same time of the day everyday to keep the hormone levels up....any dip in them can lead to a pregnancy....
Well, that's normally true but even when taken correctly (my girlfriend took them every day on time give or take 5 min, seriously) there is still a small 1-3% chance that the pill won't do jack, god knows when the pregnancy is over she'll be on the pill and i'll wear a condom every time from now on, and snag a vasectomy after the second one.
Old 08-27-2004, 02:11 PM
Go Noles!

Fucking retard, he did spell it right.
Old 08-27-2004, 02:23 PM
Enjoy yourself *itches

Originally Posted by supermegaglossy
My girl has been on the pill for 9 years and and I still use a Mag. Sometimes we have fun but it always end up with a rubber!!!
Old 08-27-2004, 02:47 PM
Cause stock sux.

You sound like Mr. T
Old 08-27-2004, 03:20 PM
Team Owner

Originally Posted by supermegaglossy
Owned, disowned, then re-owned!
Old 08-27-2004, 03:28 PM
Suzuka Master

well my girl just informed me that she forgets to take her pill a couple days on end every once in a while. Usually I pull out and bust on her body, but i will be wrapping it up from now on haha.

BTW, i asked her if she would be offended if i casually asked/reminded her if she's taken her pill today every once in a while. And she said something like "it's my body, my privacy, my issue, you're not my father." And i was like "um hello, if you forget all the time and there's a slip up i'll be SOMEONE'S father so it kinda is my business. That was it, it didn't really lead to anything else but i don't think ill be able to change her.
Old 08-27-2004, 03:30 PM
Team Owner

^ Damn. Sounds like the best remedy for that situation is to get her drunk one night and perform a little home surgery, removing her ovaries.
Old 08-27-2004, 03:45 PM
Where is my super sauce?

Originally Posted by Mike97 3.0P
well my girl just informed me that she forgets to take her pill a couple days on end every once in a while. Usually I pull out and bust on her body, but i will be wrapping it up from now on haha.

BTW, i asked her if she would be offended if i casually asked/reminded her if she's taken her pill today every once in a while. And she said something like "it's my body, my privacy, my issue, you're not my father." And i was like "um hello, if you forget all the time and there's a slip up i'll be SOMEONE'S father so it kinda is my business. That was it, it didn't really lead to anything else but i don't think ill be able to change her.

If that's her attitude, IMHO, she's not to be trusted -- and without trust, there's no relationship. You have to assume every time that she's NOT on the pill or that she's taking it in an ineffective way. This, IMHO, is tacit to WANTING to become pregnant.

Yes it's her body and she's entitled to privacy, but when making babies, it takes two, and by providing a gentle daily reminder, you're taking a healthy active role in pregnancy prevention.

From your other thread about her, there's other issues here too.

I'd say walk away, or wrap it up twice. I don't want to see a thread next week about how she wants to keep the baby...
Old 08-27-2004, 03:47 PM
Administrator Alumnus

Received 131 Likes on 82 Posts
Originally Posted by Mike97 3.0P

That's fucked up shit right there...
Old 08-27-2004, 11:52 PM
///M POWER

u gotta put her in check mike
Old 08-28-2004, 01:54 PM
im back

Originally Posted by Dem1K
So...I've been w/ my lady for almost 2 1/2 years now, and for the past 1.5 years, we have been having sex with her on BC and using NO condoms. Of course we started off using condoms. However, as time went on, we decided to go w/ BC and the people at Planned Parenthood never said anything about having to use condoms w/ BC, so we never do. Everytime we have sex, I bust inside. For the past 1.5 years, everything seems to be cool, but of course I'll get nervous when it comes to that last week . After reading rezurex's thread, I got nervous all of a sudden. Now, are you SUPPOSED to have sex w/ a condom if your lady is on BC? Because, my girl won't have sex w/ a condom any more. She says it hurts. Plus, we're spoiled now . For reals though, can people give me input here. Is it not safe what we're doing? I appreciate it everybody!

`John
8 months no condom no BC i just pulled out and man you wannat alk about scared, she was a week late the last time and it hought i was done. just pull out to reduce your chances by that much more
Old 08-28-2004, 02:07 PM
Balla on a Budget

Originally Posted by I am RobG
8 months no condom no BC i just pulled out and man you wannat alk about scared, she was a week late the last time and it hought i was done. just pull out to reduce your chances by that much more
Damn bro u must be dumb as hell.
Old 08-29-2004, 12:12 AM
im back

oh yeah i never said i was smart
Old 09-07-2004, 07:50 AM
50? you must be kidding!

one word "Vasectomy" or USE A CONDOM!!!!!! otherwise, join the list of those that thought they were safe...
Old 09-07-2004, 10:44 PM
Go Noles!

WOW... i never knew there were so many ignorant people when it comes to sex until i started reading the dating and relationships forum on A-cl....

USE BIRTH CONTROL, whether it be condoms, the pill, sponge, shot, spermicide, you name it, USE THEM!

anyway, yes, you should use condoms while on the pill. it's not 100% effective. you could be that .1%, and i don't think you WANT to be, so cover the error w/ a secondary method... ie. condoms.
Old 09-08-2004, 02:17 PM
Wanna See My 'Cuda?!

I agree with what was said earlier about the pill and girls "forgetting" to take the pill. Sometimes they do this purposely, and other times they just dont' remember and BOOM! You get that phone call with her crying on the other end talking about she's knocked up.

On the other hand, condoms aren't 100% either. I'm living proof that condoms do break. Bottom line is that NOTHING is 100%, and if you do the deed then you better be prepared to handle any potential consequences of your actions.

Having said this, that doesn't mean you should throw caution to the wind and do it all balls to the wall with no raincoat and shoot for the bullseye every time! Try to have SOME sense....guys cover it up! Girls get on some kind of BC......if you're not grown up enough to be responsible for your actions then keep your shit on ice!
Old 09-08-2004, 11:20 PM
Pro

thanx. she has been on the shot for a long time. (to regulate her period?) so she already gained the pounds. my only concern is my need to bare a male child in the future.
Well, she doesn't control the sex of the child, however, she should have no problems b/c of the shot!!

Quick Reply: Birth Control and No Condoms?