Console & Computer Gaming Latest news in the world of gaming. Xbox One, PS4, and more…

XO, XSX|S, PS4, PS5, PC: Elden Ring

Old 10-12-2022, 12:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 22,854 Likes on 14,002 Posts
Originally Posted by Doom878
Oh Dung Eaters. That's a callback to DS1. There are some enemies that are modifications of characters from some of the other games. Like the skeleton wearing the cloak with the huge axe seems to resemble the grim reapers from Bloodborne.
Ah nice! Shoutout to the first game. Yeah, I never played those as my first From game was Bloodborne and then, Demon's Souls. If they ever remaster the DS games to the PS5...maybe.

Old 10-13-2022, 03:42 PM
Team Owner

Received 1,309 Likes on 962 Posts
They remastered 1 and launched the trilogy on PS4. Well worth it IMO but 1 and 2 are much slower fighting wise.
Old 10-13-2022, 08:56 PM
Senior Moderator

They remastered 1 and launched the trilogy on PS4. Well worth it IMO but 1 and 2 are much slower fighting wise.
Yah, I mean I guess remade on the PS5...but, at the rate I'm going in Elden Ring, I'm never playing another game.

The sewer crawl continues. Dealt with a pair of vicious oversized lobsters that needed me to resort to cheesing and cheap tactics to complete. The lone ogre guarding this one room also required some run and gun approach...not proud of it but, only path forward as I'm not physically strong enough to handle enough damage with the Intel/Faith/Dex hybrid I have going here.
Old 10-14-2022, 07:36 AM
Team Owner

I saw my first lobster the other day and ran the opposite direction. I typically avoid the big animals since they're so strong and have so much HP. I did kill a giant bear the other day that was scratching the tree but couldn't figure out why he was.

I hate it when an area becomes a thread to pull like this one below with this boss. It was already bedtime . Fortunately it only took 3 tries though but I had him in the first try but choked with 1 hit to go.

The following users liked this post:
Yumcha (10-14-2022)
Old 10-14-2022, 10:30 AM
Senior Moderator

3 tries, he says. Show-off.

Holy momma, that's a BFA (big forkin' axe)!

I've lost count on some of the mega bosses and the tries it took TBH. I think I've found the boss door for the hellish sewer level and since it is right outside, I decided to warp out for a breather last night. Went to level up in Caelid and decided to take on the boss in the Capitol first since he was my target before I went on the walkabout in the sewers. Fortunately, the super boss was a very manageable fight with the fact I could summon an NPC and also use my own summons. I doused him with Rotten Breath first and as his health dwindled away, went in with opportune slashes while he was dealing with both assistants...Can't believe I took him out in 1 try but having 2 helpers probably had alot to do with it.

Back to the sewers tonight and getting to that pathway that was sealed to assassinate that character that's still outstanding from the Volcano Manor. So much to do...

What a damn game.

Last edited by Yumcha; 10-14-2022 at 10:33 AM.
Old 10-14-2022, 12:42 PM
Team Owner

Speaking of Caelid, have you found Fort Faroth in Dragonbarrow? The bats in there give you like 800 to 900 runes each but they're super powerful and some can inflict poison. Might be a nice rune farming spot.

Speaking of rotten breath, I think I read the latest update (1.07 I think) may have negatively affected it.
Old 10-14-2022, 01:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Speaking of Caelid, have you found Fort Faroth in Dragonbarrow? The bats in there give you like 800 to 900 runes each but they're super powerful and some can inflict poison. Might be a nice rune farming spot.

Speaking of rotten breath, I think I read the latest update (1.07 I think) may have negatively affected it.
Yes, cleared that place out. The best place is Dragonbarrow Fork (I think that's the name). Northern central part of Caelid. The Guardians there are worth 1300+ per kill if you also have the Scarab I mentioned earlier in this thread. But, without it, you still get over 1K per kill. I like this place because they are all grouped close and each run is 10 minutes to get nearly 40K worth of runes. A slightly slower route -- but what I employed very early -- was the discovered region outside of the Bestial Sactum Grace in Caelid. DO NOT FIGHT THE GIANT MONSTER OUTSIDE...but, all the other mini-monsters, Vulgar Militants, are very easy to sneak up to backstab and kill...just take them on carefully and you'll be leveled up quickly. Each on is about a hair over 1K rune-wise per kill and there's about 30 of them in this area...I used this place alot early in the game. The Dragonbarrow Fork was later when I was strong enough to take on the Guardians.
Doom878 (10-17-2022)
Old 10-14-2022, 02:00 PM
Senior Moderator

And per the nerfage of Rotten Breath, I read it is only for 1-on-1s against other players...it's still potent against the computer and per your build in soloing. But, I will re-read the patch notes.
Old 10-17-2022, 07:48 AM
Team Owner

Originally Posted by Yumcha
Yes, cleared that place out. The best place is Dragonbarrow Fork (I think that's the name). Northern central part of Caelid. The Guardians there are worth 1300+ per kill if you also have the Scarab I mentioned earlier in this thread. But, without it, you still get over 1K per kill. I like this place because they are all grouped close and each run is 10 minutes to get nearly 40K worth of runes. A slightly slower route -- but what I employed very early -- was the discovered region outside of the Bestial Sactum Grace in Caelid. DO NOT FIGHT THE GIANT MONSTER OUTSIDE...but, all the other mini-monsters, Vulgar Militants, are very easy to sneak up to backstab and kill...just take them on carefully and you'll be leveled up quickly. Each on is about a hair over 1K rune-wise per kill and there's about 30 of them in this area...I used this place alot early in the game. The Dragonbarrow Fork was later when I was strong enough to take on the Guardians.
Thanks I'll check out that area. Got to see if I'm strong enough because the wolves are fucking powerful offensively still. I did try to fight the giant monster outside the Sactum for shits and giggles and that fucker still pwns my ass.

Oh I finally cleared a couple of the Catacombs that I found. Here is a boss fight. Only played an hour this weekend because man I was busy.

Old 10-17-2022, 10:14 AM
Senior Moderator

Thanks I'll check out that area. Got to see if I'm strong enough because the wolves are fucking powerful offensively still. I did try to fight the giant monster outside the Sactum for shits and giggles and that fucker still pwns my ass.

Oh I finally cleared a couple of the Catacombs that I found. Here is a boss fight. Only played an hour this weekend because man I was busy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXh-0-_qV3k&t=5s
Nice! Find both locations in Caelid pronto...leveling up frankly, is something you should exploit and do soon. It makes the game just a tad more possible because otherwise, you are just fodder. And one more thing, do not forget to track down that curved blade I told you about!

So, remember that creepy dude with the white face who sorta greets you right at the start of the game when you walk out to Limgrave? Varre's the name. He has this weird side quest which I decided to chase over the weekend. It culminated in him giving me this weird item which after inspection, I can use. And for shirts and giggles, I used it and it warped me to some other part of the grid in the underworld...and yeah, went exploring in there. As with all worlds, tough slogging but if you are deliberate and don't run too fast forward and do the attack one/two enemies and retreat instead of bringing the entire clan on you, it's doable. Though, there were a couple of invasions by NPCs that were PiTA...figured out that I needed some aids in dealing with hemorrhaging and after having the proper gear, got through.

The boss is something else but then again, so is everyone. Again, thank god for Rotten Breath and my Spirit Ash.

And beating this guy because I have the Scarab on me got me 500,000 runes!

Doom878 (10-17-2022)
Old 10-17-2022, 10:15 AM
Senior Moderator

I have today and tomorrow off and we'll see if I have some time for gaming...got some errands and housework to do to prep for winter as well, it's coming.
Old 10-17-2022, 12:32 PM
Team Owner

500K runes holy shit!!! I'm at level 60 right now so that would help. How high are you?
Yumcha (10-17-2022)
Old 10-17-2022, 05:34 PM
Senior Moderator

500K runes holy shit!!! I'm at level 60 right now so that would help. How high are you?
Old 10-17-2022, 05:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Yes, I went nuts on farming quite early...and the rest, is often with just exploration...I'd reach nearly 100K which is sniffing distance to leveling up, so, I'd find a Grace site, warp out to Caelid, farm to top off to the amount needed, and go back to where I was exploring. Repeat.

Old 10-18-2022, 09:24 AM
Team Owner

I like your farming spot with the 3 guardians. It's a little quicker because the humanoid vampire thing at the Fort, I have to be careful with as he can one shot me. I did discover that the summon with the Raya Lucaria soldiers help with distractions and makes it easier for me to critical. You had mentioned the Scarab for more runes which you get after killing the two soldiers in the Abandoned Cave which is full of scarlet rot. I had tried that speedrun before and cleared the area but didn't have flasks left to fight the bosses. Now that I'm stronger, I took them down below.

Yumcha (10-18-2022)
Old 10-18-2022, 11:36 AM
Senior Moderator

I like your farming spot with the 3 guardians. It's a little quicker because the humanoid vampire thing at the Fort, I have to be careful with as he can one shot me. I did discover that the summon with the Raya Lucaria soldiers help with distractions and makes it easier for me to critical. You had mentioned the Scarab for more runes which you get after killing the two soldiers in the Abandoned Cave which is full of scarlet rot. I had tried that speedrun before and cleared the area but didn't have flasks left to fight the bosses. Now that I'm stronger, I took them down below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5QTMx5kwA4

NICELY DONE in getting that Scarab!

Good fight too...talk about BFA with your axe.

That farming spot in Dragonbarrow Fork is great...still my spot...if you are feeling braver, if you venture a bit more up the road, you it will get you another 5 Guardians but for now, 3 at a time -- rest -- repeat is great enough. When you feel up for it, the boss guarding the tree at the end of that road is quite the fight, too.

I am back in the snow stage and just trying to find the maps to get a layout of the region. Nothing too special since taking on that mega boss that got me 500,000 runes (with Scarab)...if you are fortune seeking, find that Varre guy I mentioned and further his questline. Pretty straightforward...if you need a Maiden's blood, there's a Church with a dead one who you can harvest that from without killing any innocents. Unless the latter is your preference.
Old 10-18-2022, 12:36 PM
Team Owner

I think I can handle 5 as long as I line them up and stagger them. When they start moving spread out where is I get tripped up. I think I went for that boss you mentioned if you're referring to the Erdtree Avatar. I took him out as he was slow.

BTW, in Caelid, I went to the castle where they hold the carnival and got in through the back. Some of it is unexplored but it's pretty empty now. I didn't try fighting those huge lions with the blades so I sneaked around trying to open the doors but no go. I did see the boss, "The General", in a video and holy shit I didn't even bother trying. I did see the Wolf NPC though and he was waiting to fight. I noped out of there for now.
Old 10-18-2022, 04:31 PM
Senior Moderator

I think I can handle 5 as long as I line them up and stagger them. When they start moving spread out where is I get tripped up. I think I went for that boss you mentioned if you're referring to the Erdtree Avatar. I took him out as he was slow.

BTW, in Caelid, I went to the castle where they hold the carnival and got in through the back. Some of it is unexplored but it's pretty empty now. I didn't try fighting those huge lions with the blades so I sneaked around trying to open the doors but no go. I did see the boss, "The General", in a video and holy shit I didn't even bother trying. I did see the Wolf NPC though and he was waiting to fight. I noped out of there for now.
Ah yes, the festival. Yeah, that castle is worth exploring...like any other super castle. Worthwhile loot and etc. The lion you saw is one of many you'll deal with as the game progresses...it's quite fast and with your build and weaponry, I can't comment per se but if you can get that giant curved sword from that gaol, it's probably going to help.

Oh, Radahn. He's basically King Raol of Fist of North Star given you're like me, an anime fan. The fight is something else BUT...if you've made friends in the game, you can summon a HEAP of them against him. That's pretty much the approach...they are scattered throughout the arena/field of battle...you need to fight Radahn on horseback or it's over too. Anyways, it's a cool fight -- a very neat experience. Level up and give it a try.

Old 10-19-2022, 08:51 AM
Team Owner

Did you beat him? I took him as possibly endgame material.
Old 10-19-2022, 08:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Did you beat him? I took him as possibly endgame material.
Yes, I did...on Torrent and with summons of all the NPCs in the arena. Just ride ride ride and when you see a summon sign, jump down, activate...ride again...when enough is engaging the General, you then can fight him. He's a beast but yeah, he's basically the 3rd mega-boss of the game. Albeit, you should not challenge him until you've taken down Queen Rennala. So, if you haven't defeated the latter, go after her first, and then turn your attention to Radahn...at least that was my sequence.
Old 10-19-2022, 08:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Also, Blaidd the NPC is one worthy ally to have in the fight. So, if you found him, ensure you've advanced him enough to assist you in the fight. There is also Alexander the big giant walking jar that will help too if you found him.
Old 10-20-2022, 09:36 AM
Team Owner

Blaidd is already there but that's it I think. There are other NPCs but they look like transparent.
Old 10-20-2022, 08:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Blaidd is already there but that's it I think. There are other NPCs but they look like transparent.
K. Well, if you talk to the woman, she says nothing but gifts you a gesture. Did you see Alexander amongst the transparent NPCs? He's a giant bow/jar with arms and legs...

If not, you need to explore and find him. The first time you meet him is in Limgrave -- stuck in the mud...you just need to hit him a few times to get him loose/out.
Old 10-22-2022, 10:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Sounds like DLC is inbound for this game.

I have not played as much this week but still made some progress in the snow-bound level. Discovered a castle riddled with ghost-knights that drove me crazy...a couple that are clones of my summon -- wielding double swords. Ugh.

Beat the boss who turned the tables on me by summoning 2 of his own minions into the fight...but was able to win after a couple of tries. Found another medallion piece that I think works like the one I used to activate the lift. Will see where it works.
Old 10-24-2022, 03:13 PM
Team Owner

K. Well, if you talk to the woman, she says nothing but gifts you a gesture. Did you see Alexander amongst the transparent NPCs? He's a giant bow/jar with arms and legs...

If not, you need to explore and find him. The first time you meet him is in Limgrave -- stuck in the mud...you just need to hit him a few times to get him loose/out.
Yes I got him unstuck

Dude what a match. This was tough.

Yumcha (10-24-2022)
Old 10-24-2022, 04:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Yes I got him unstuck

Dude what a match. This was tough.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJOiLXO69_A
Whoa...heavy-weight tilt!

There are 2 of Sentinels at that door. You took care of MFer #2, as well? And oh, there's their boss (another Sentinel) that dragon-breathes and etc. that I mentioned a few posts back. Get ready for that one. You think you got a break? Nawwww...this game is just getting started with you.

Nicely done. If you are exploring the outskirts of the capital, you have alot of ground you can cover. The resident dragon of this world has 2 parts...you need to fight him twice in 2 different spots to kill him (FYI). Did you finish the Lake stage?

Old 10-24-2022, 04:57 PM
Senior Moderator

I am doing some cautious exploring of the snow world...and yeah, having beat Commander Niall, I now have the second medallion needed to go to some new part of Hoth. Consecrated snowfield or something.

Been just riding around in the blizzard and getting ambushed so, I decided to get off my horse and crouch walk everywhere to stop the non-stop deathage. Ran into a couple of convoys being pulled by slave trolls with loot in the wagon -- the 2nd of the convoy being escorted by 2 Night Calvaries. Good thing I spotted them and only engaged one at a time. Unlike you, I am 100% distance fighter and only run in for stabs and slashes if the enemy is staggered or I see an opening. Rotten Breath FTW.

I think my leveling up going forward needs to be going to my HP and MP...monsters are killing me too easily at this juncture which means I'm too weak physically.
Old 10-25-2022, 09:05 AM
Team Owner

Whoa...heavy-weight tilt!

There are 2 of Sentinels at that door. You took care of MFer #2, as well? And oh, there's their boss (another Sentinel) that dragon-breathes and etc. that I mentioned a few posts back. Get ready for that one. You think you got a break? Nawwww...this game is just getting started with you.

Nicely done. If you are exploring the outskirts of the capital, you have alot of ground you can cover. The resident dragon of this world has 2 parts...you need to fight him twice in 2 different spots to kill him (FYI). Did you finish the Lake stage?
Yeah I beat both of those Sentinels in that video. I should've mentioned that I paused for a second to take a few breaths after celebrating The 2nd one I believe is the same as the first one and he got owned pretty hard. I am exploring the outside of the capital including the area with the 3 huge giants with bows and arrows. I'll hopefully play some tonight. Which lake stage?
Yumcha (10-25-2022)
Old 10-25-2022, 09:35 AM
Team Owner

Found another large castle...still in the lake/swamp/cliff stage...so, this place has TWO castles?!?

Anyways, the courtyard was all sorts of heebie-jeebie funness...there are these 'spiders' that are basically grotesque hands linked together that come out of the ground or just pounce on you if you don't look up against walls...the small ones are fine but some are freaking huge. I think I cleared out the giant courtyard and have found stairs up to the ramparts and other parts of this castle...that's for...maybe tonight.
I cleared this level last week. Yeah those huge hands were tough and they snuck up on you if you stepped wrong. I left a few treasures as I was done with that place The boss was super easy though.

Castle done. The boss was not as horrid/scary as I thought. From talking to NPCs post-castle, I was directed to the poisonous swampland next...this is the area I had found pockets to level up...so, yikes...time to now explore this region fully.
I found this place but haven't explored it yet. I need to pick up some poison cure items first. Jesus you are way ahead of me as I wanted to follow along your progress.

Last edited by Doom878; 10-25-2022 at 09:42 AM.
Yumcha (10-25-2022)
Old 10-25-2022, 09:37 AM
Senior Moderator

Yeah I beat both of those Sentinels in that video. I should've mentioned that I paused for a second to take a few breaths after celebrating The 2nd one I believe is the same as the first one and he got owned pretty hard. I am exploring the outside of the capital including the area with the 3 huge giants with bows and arrows. I'll hopefully play some tonight. Which lake stage?
Yeah, sorry...I'm an idiot...I rewatched your video in its entirety...nicely done.

And that hill where those 3 giants are guarding? If you make it past them, one more Sentinel awaits...this one is that dragon-powered one. You get his armor if you win!! And yes, it's one of my favorite...I have the helmet on but the body armor is too heavy so I am using Radahn's.

The lake stage is Liurna region. And did you finish Caelid? I highly recommend you dust off Liurna and THEN Caelid...then, complete where you are at -- Atlus Plateau. The capitol is quite difficult so, if you clear out the 2 places I had mentioned, you'll be sufficiently looted, powered up, and etc. for what waits you in the city.
Old 10-25-2022, 09:37 AM
Senior Moderator

I cleared this level last week. Yeah those huge hands were tough and they snuck up on you if you stepped wrong. I left a few treasures as I was done with that place The boss was super easy though.

I found this place but haven't explored it yet. I need to pick up some poison cure items first. Jesus you are way ahead of me.
Nice!! So, Liurna is done.

And yeah, the poison swamp is Caelid.
Old 10-25-2022, 09:46 AM
Team Owner

Not entirely done with Liurnia. I can't get into some of those buildings.
Old 10-25-2022, 09:52 AM
Senior Moderator

Not entirely done with Liurnia. I can't get into some of those buildings.
Oh...wait. Which ones? If there is one where you have to find 3 wise beasts or something, that's easy...just need to look around and stop killing those spawning zombies.

If it's up in the 3 Sisters area...totally different and alot more convoluted I recall. You need to get Ranni to like you. Agree to everything she asks you to do...pretty much my approach to everyone I've met.
Old 10-26-2022, 08:42 AM
Team Owner

I hadn't gotten into the main castle but did it last night to beat Renna the Witch. Since I found her late, I was pretty OP but holy shit she somehow one shot me with her magic. She is fucking powerful. I beat the dragon that guards the Glintstone Key to get in. Turns out I missed exploring that area since the lake is so huge so had to look up how to get in.
Old 10-26-2022, 10:43 AM
Senior Moderator

I hadn't gotten into the main castle but did it last night to beat Renna the Witch. Since I found her late, I was pretty OP but holy shit she somehow one shot me with her magic. She is fucking powerful. I beat the dragon that guards the Glintstone Key to get in. Turns out I missed exploring that area since the lake is so huge so had to look up how to get in.
Wait...You mean Rennala, right? The ruler of Raya Lucaria, right? Ranni (or Renna) is another NPC who Blaidd serves. If you ran into a giant swordsmith in that region, he works for Ranni as well.

Yeah, the lake stage is beyond big. Spent the most time there. There is another region of it WAY high up in the cliffs.
Old 10-26-2022, 12:18 PM
Team Owner

Yes, Rennala. I typed in witch and it plugged in Renna. All the GRRM names are so confusing. You noticed that right? All the names start with G, R, or M
Old 10-26-2022, 01:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Yes, Rennala. I typed in witch and it plugged in Renna. All the GRRM names are so confusing. You noticed that right? All the names start with G, R, or M
Ohhh yes...Godrick, Godwyn...have fun with that!

I didn't play too much last night -- just some housekeeping in tracking down a couple of Grace Sites on places I knew I did not venture to yet. Got killed along the way as you can imagine -- goddayum fawking Rune Bears.

Fought an NPC invader too. Died fighting him too because well, he spawns near the Bears...

Maybe will play tonight but we'll see how much time I have.
Old 10-27-2022, 08:37 AM
Team Owner

Yeah, sorry...I'm an idiot...I rewatched your video in its entirety...nicely done.

And that hill where those 3 giants are guarding? If you make it past them, one more Sentinel awaits...this one is that dragon-powered one. You get his armor if you win!! And yes, it's one of my favorite...I have the helmet on but the body armor is too heavy so I am using Radahn's.

The lake stage is Liurna region. And did you finish Caelid? I highly recommend you dust off Liurna and THEN Caelid...then, complete where you are at -- Atlus Plateau. The capitol is quite difficult so, if you clear out the 2 places I had mentioned, you'll be sufficiently looted, powered up, and etc. for what waits you in the city.
Yeah I found the route and Statue to save by him and he just pounds your ass. I didn't have the patience to fight him a lot so I moved on to the nearby cave where the giant bear breaks the statue that has the smithing stone.
Yumcha (10-27-2022)
Old 10-27-2022, 10:32 AM
Senior Moderator

Yeah I found the route and Statue to save by him and he just pounds your ass. I didn't have the patience to fight him a lot so I moved on to the nearby cave where the giant bear breaks the statue that has the smithing stone.
That area is interesting...so, there are 2 crypts/caves...the one you just mentioned and another crypt/dungeon across the field. Both are worth exploring.

If you go under the moat, you will reach a swampy sub-region and you will get invaded -- at least I did by some Dung Eater weirdo. I would suggest that you dust the cave and dungeon off as per mentioned, deal with the NPC invader, and then, if you are ready, fight the Sentinel -- though he is the most powerful of them all. If you fight the boss or not, regardless, go towards Mt. Gelmir. That area should be done, IMO, before the Capitol.
Old 10-31-2022, 08:44 AM
Team Owner

In trying to access that assassination attempt, I've moved eastwards in the Atlus region and have ventured into the outer area directly outside of the capitol...man, the graphics: The scene is just spectacular: high, high, high walls, castles, in the horizon...not to mention the impressive giant brick road I'm on going upwards towards main battlements, gates...

Beauty aside though, the sheer ugly is the absolute gauntlet...this game does not let up. Field boss after field boss...some worse than others...FFS, this Tarnished character we're using is going through beyond hell for whatever this quest is. Just last night, dealt with an ogre and his disciples under a giant tree and then, after some "quiet", I find myself going upwards up this large green hill with 3 of those mega-tall golem-type statue monsters -- 2 with bows and one with a giant poleaxe. Barely survive that trio, heal, and I run into another one of those horsebound, mega knights...the Sentinel thing that introduces himself to you right near the first Grace near the beginning in Limgrave. This one...breathes fire. Took a few tries but thank goodness my summons is a tankish dual-sword wielding knight. Without that guy to distract this fire-breathing man-beast, no way I won. Opened the gates and decided to look at the path under the moat...and discovered 2 dungeons.

And oh, if I have to deal with another of those super-sized bears, I think I'll curl up into a fetal position. Anyways, the Auriza Side Tomb is by far...the most evil dungeon I've been in...not because of the difficulty but because of the maze-like setup. I've burned over 2 hours in it...you use these chests that once you open, warps you to another part of the dungeon. The thing is, everytime you warp, it looks like the PRIOR area and for the longest time, I thought I was going nowhere. I was losing my mind. I had to look up what to do and yeah, it's deliciously evil and sadistic setup...Doomie, take note of this cave but where you're at, you're awhile off from finding it I think.

The sister dungeon, the Auriza Hero Tomb...those farking chariots that mow you down.

Barely made it out of it and my reward was taking on 2 tankish Crucible Knights that took a few tries and again, the big-time assist from my tank-like summons...

Done for the day I think. Gonna have PTSD.
Dude fuck these guys. Which summons did you use? This is the only boss I quit and fuck that level with the chariots. I found the chariot one with lava as well and died because not enough HP.

Fucked around in the capital running around finding shit. Then found the Subterranean Shunning Grounds (what a name ). Then ended up in the Catacombs for the area and fought this little annoying fuck.

Quick Reply: XO, XSX|S, PS4, PS5, PC: Elden Ring