Console & Computer Gaming Latest news in the world of gaming. Xbox One, PS4, and more…
View Poll Results: Will you be attending tonights match?
General Tso
0%
AznGangsta
0%
Berner
0%
CL-S Smitty
18.18%
ferizzo
0%
jimcol711
0%
Jonesi
18.18%
mrsteve
18.18%
mrsteve's bro
0%
PHiL2
18.18%
SilverSoCal
18.18%
Ted3.0
0%
the soopa
9.09%
zapata100
0%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

ACL =vs= AOP [WON]

Old 04-07-2004, 10:04 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 337 Likes on 244 Posts
All I will say is that the other clan was better than their rank shows.

They knew that as SEAL's on Death Trap that they should not rush in and would wait us out if they lost too many people. Steve really won that for us.

There is no excuse for Desert Glory, we should have won that when we were ahead, instead we let them come back and win.

And we should go by who ever has the least amount of kills sits out the next round, unless someone else volunteers,

And finally I have been playing like shit, more deaths than kills. So I am glad I will be on vacation.
Old 04-07-2004, 10:05 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Re: Re: Not happy

Originally posted by phil2
...the accidental kills of silver on desertglory of his stupidity of walking over my mines!

Old 04-07-2004, 10:09 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Re: Not happy

WELL THEN... FUCK YOU SMITTY BECAUSE I WAS THE ONE THAT WAS KILLED and i killed him out of reaction to being shot at....if that is not good enough for you then i guess i will explain the accidental kills of silver on desertglory of his stupidity of walking over my mines!

I TOLD YOU I WOULD LET YOU PLEAD YOUR CASE... READ MY POST HOMIE

DID YOU TELL SILVER YOU HAD PM MINES IN THOSE AREAS OR DID YOU JUST RANDOMLY LAY THEM AROUND LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO??

TOLD YOU LIKE A DOZEN TIMES... YOU AND ONLY YOU DO NOT THROW GRENADES OR PLANT PM MINES IN CLAN WARS...!!!!!! YOU HAVE MORE TK'S WITH THAT THEN ANYONE ELSE!!!
Old 04-07-2004, 10:10 PM
still a Masshole

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
sorry for multiple posts but here is an edit:

Edit: I wasn't there but was it more than one team kill (ie did it go on multiple rounds)? If not I think we might be overreacting. Neither soopa, smitty, nor I were there so maybe jonesi or silver can comment. I think its dumb to team kill in a clan match but mistakes will happen occasionally.

Oh and I agree with silver on the substitute rule...if you are at the bottom then you sit out the next game (or someone volunteers). I'm glad that I had to leave because I know steve and jonesi are better players even if they were the bottom two in the first game.
Old 04-07-2004, 10:12 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Originally posted by ferizzo
sorry for multiple posts but here is an edit:

Edit: I wasn't there but was it more than one team kill (ie did it go on multiple rounds)? If not I think we might be overreacting. Neither soopa, smitty, nor I were there so maybe jonesi or silver can comment. I think its dumb to team kill in a clan match but mistakes will happen occasionally.

It happened once during one round.
Old 04-07-2004, 10:13 PM
has Gloryhole Girls in

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
THIS ENITRE POST IS RETARDED....half the people talking shit didnnt even play all of the rounds yet they make it their business....,WHO GIVES A FUCK WE WON AS A CLAN!!!!
Old 04-07-2004, 10:15 PM
Suzuka Master

Hey Phil.. fucking calm down....

We are discussing the TEAMKILLING during an OFFICIAL CLAN WAR
Old 04-07-2004, 10:16 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally posted by Silver™
It happened once during one round.
okay then, so it is solved... it happened once...

I know for a fact that Soopa and myself were under the impression it happened multiple times...

CASE CLOSED
Old 04-07-2004, 10:19 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Originally posted by Smitty
okay then, so it is solved... it happened once...

I know for a fact that Soopa and myself were under the impression it happened multiple times...

CASE CLOSED

Yea, it should have never happened, but it was once.

It is no excuse, but it was a long ass game and I know everyone was geting a little bored...
Old 04-07-2004, 10:19 PM
still a Masshole

glad I could be the voice of reason...for once!
Old 04-07-2004, 10:21 PM
has Gloryhole Girls in

Case is not close because if it were any one else (i.e. smitty, jonesi, soopa, silver, berner, ferizzo, or even zapata) no one would have said shit!!!:o

everyone makes mistakes or reactions and no one is perfect!!
Old 04-07-2004, 10:26 PM
Suzuka Master

Case is not close because if it were any one else (i.e. smitty, jonesi, soopa, silver, berner, ferizzo, or even zapata) no one would have said shit!!!:o

everyone makes mistakes or reactions and no one is perfect!!
HEY PHIL, FUCKING CALM DOWN!!!!!!!!!...

WE ARE SIMPLY DISCUSSING THIS BULLSHIT....

WE FOUND OUT WHAT HAPPENED....I FOR ONE WAS UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT YOU GUYS TEAMKILLED EACHOTHER MULTIPLE TIMES...

I still do not understand why AZN was shooting his gun like an idiot and around you.. then told you not to shoot at him (YOU DID AFTER HE TOLD YOU NOT TO)... SO YOU brought this shit on yourself... WHY YOU FEEL THE NEED TO INSTIGATE when you know you and him do not get along??

just answer that question?.... but as far as I am concerned.. CASE CLOSED..
Old 04-07-2004, 10:31 PM
has Gloryhole Girls in

Originally posted by Smitty
HEY PHIL, FUCKING CALM DOWN!!!!!!!!!...

WE ARE SIMPLY DISCUSSING THIS BULLSHIT....

WE FOUND OUT WHAT HAPPENED....I FOR ONE WAS UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT YOU GUYS TEAMKILLED EACHOTHER MULTIPLE TIMES...

I still do not understand why AZN was shooting his gun like an idiot and around you.. then told you not to shoot at him (YOU DID AFTER HE TOLD YOU NOT TO)... SO YOU brought this shit on yourself... WHY YOU FEEL THE NEED TO INSTIGATE when you know you and him do not get along??

just answer that question?.... but as far as I am concerned.. CASE CLOSED..
There was no insigation and at no poijnt do i NEED to explain myself to you or anyone else! i was being shot at by whom i thought was an enemy and wound up being azn! the fucked up thing is ...if it were anyone else in the clan there would be no explaining necessary especially after a win...

SO FUCK ALL OF YA THAT THINK OTHERWISE...IM DONE IF YOU QUESTION ME AGAIN.... x 123213457213476742315
Old 04-07-2004, 10:35 PM
still a Masshole

everyone just calm down....that means phil and smitty. Not picking sides here but every post seems to be getting people upset. both lets just be done with it and not let it happen again.

LET'S CELEBRATE OUR BOUNCE BACK VICTORY!
Old 04-07-2004, 10:37 PM
has Gloryhole Girls in

no fuck that....

I need not to explian or justify myself to anyone!!! if you dont fucking like my play then ban me from the clan with you're childish bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am beyond pissed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-07-2004, 10:39 PM
Suzuka Master

i was being shot at by whom i thought was an enemy and wound up being azn!
Phil or anyone else---- did this take place in the beginning of the match (first 10 seconds) or was this after (2 minutes into the game) a few people were dead..

MY POINT:
The reason why I ask this is that PHIL shot at me once before in the first 10 seconds of the game because I ran around the corner and spooked him... but there was no way the enemy could of ran across the map in desert glory within the first 10 seconds...
Old 04-07-2004, 10:42 PM
still a Masshole

no fuck that....

I need not to explian or justify myself to anyone!!! if you dont fucking like my play then ban me from the clan with you're childish bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am beyond pissed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
phil, I'm not taking sides but you need to chill out and STFU ( i mean that in the nicest way). I know you're pissed but just forget it. I think most of us are forgetting it!

lets all calm down!
Old 04-07-2004, 10:55 PM
Suzuka Master

at no point do i NEED to explain myself to you or anyone else!

SO FUCK ALL OF YA THAT THINK OTHERWISE...IM DONE IF YOU QUESTION ME AGAIN

not to take your :BS: out of contents but this shows your TRUE COLORS... You become so defensive and act like a 12 yr old... we are simply discussing it....

The more I think about it, this is not the ACTIONS OR THOUGHTS of a TEAM PLAYER....

I said on page 2... CASE CLOSED... can you read!!!???? but you still feel as if you need to defend yourself..... JUST :STFU: I am tired of hearing about how mad you are.. go to bed!.. your fucking annoying.
Old 04-07-2004, 11:01 PM
Senior Moderator

This happened when it was tied 3-3 and not too many alive on either side.. The match was defintley on the line.. It should NOT of happened either way bottom line. From what Phil said to me right after this happened is that he said he shot AZN in the leg and then they started shooting each other.. Not sure if there was anything going on before that..

I agree with Silver they played alot better then their rank shows. I also agree that the person with lowest kills and most deaths(in case of a tie) sits out. This will only encourage better play..

The first map we played very well and paired off and it worked beautiful. We could have countered some of their efforts a little differently though.

The second map DG was a little different we had a big lead and allowed them to come back. We seemed to camp and sit back instead of sticking to what was working.. And Steves idea to rush defintley did not work.. lol.. Although it seemed logical at the time.

The third map was a patience game and defintley rattled some of us.. Including myself.
Old 04-08-2004, 07:10 AM
Suzuka Master

Originally posted by Jonesi
This happened when it was tied 3-3 and not too many alive on either side.. The match was defintley on the line..

This is what pisses me off.... I can not believe ythe 2 of them jacked around in an OFFICIAL CLAN MATCH..

Old 04-08-2004, 07:15 AM
Senior Moderator

Personally I wouldn't have cared as much if it was the first round or second(if we won the first) but the Whole match depended on these games..
Old 04-08-2004, 08:40 AM
The Creator

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts
I'm closing this and starting a new post.