Subie guy commits EPIC FAIL

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2008, 03:36 PM
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Subie guy commits EPIC FAIL

I don't usually post, but this gets pretty funny after the #12 post and the best is #72 !

Link: http://www.tamparacing.com/forums/su...gent-help.html

Afterwards, check out the kids photo on the last post:

http://forums.thecarlounge.com/zerothread?id=3636922

Enjoy!
Old 01-17-2008, 03:45 PM
Unofficial Goat

Received 112 Likes on 89 Posts
looks like lots of reading, cliffs?
Old 01-17-2008, 03:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
What a retard! He put tranny fluid in his motor and then tried to say his warranty will cover it? And ignored all the warnings he got from the car? WTF!

This moron should not own another car. As a female, even *I* know the difference between motor and tranny oil. Haha....
Old 01-17-2008, 03:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 7,100 Likes on 3,608 Posts
Originally Posted by LuvMyTSX
What a retard! He put tranny fluid in his motor and then tried to say his warranty will cover it? And ignored all the warnings he got from the car? WTF!

This moron should not own another car. As a female, even *I* know the difference between motor and tranny oil. Haha....

thanks for saving me 4-5 mins. of reading LuvMyTSX!
Old 01-17-2008, 03:50 PM
Team Owner

Received 582 Likes on 346 Posts

What a douche!
Old 01-17-2008, 03:51 PM
Team Owner

Received 249 Likes on 175 Posts
:roFL:
Go Giants

Received 1,233 Likes on 823 Posts
This is why I don't open the hood....
Senior Moderator

Received 7,100 Likes on 3,608 Posts
Originally Posted by Sly Raskal

What a douche!

Sounds like that is what he was trying to do to the engine-give it a douche.
Old 01-17-2008, 03:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by Chief F1 Fan
thanks for saving me 4-5 mins. of reading LuvMyTSX!
You're welcome
Old 01-17-2008, 03:53 PM
Bent = #1

Received 25 Likes on 19 Posts
Poor kid (idiot).
Old 01-17-2008, 03:55 PM
Team Owner

Originally Posted by Chief F1 Fan
Sounds like that is what he was trying to do to the engine-give it a douche.
Old 01-17-2008, 03:56 PM
Team Owner

Received 249 Likes on 175 Posts
The funny part is in the beginning where they say it's a spun rod bearing and they tell him he needs to replace the short block and he's like "where do i get a rod bearing" I really don't want to replace the entire engine.

And then they tell him, "stupid you need a new short block" and he says "ok what else do i need to buy with that?" This ricer has no business touching a car, ever.
Old 01-17-2008, 04:00 PM
Unofficial Goat

Engine oil's the red stuff right?
Old 01-17-2008, 04:01 PM
Cruisin'

Originally Posted by The Dougler
looks like lots of reading, cliffs?
The best part- Post# 72 from User: IHateMouthBreathers

Dear kano,

You are a complete dumbass. Judging by your posts it is obvious that you have the reading comprehension of a 1st grader. Therefore maybe Subaru expected to much from you when they put 5W30 on the oil cap and expected you to realize that was the correct motor weight for your engine. Maybe you would have noticed that the very bottle of the oil you purchased said 'transmission' oil. Perhaps you don't know what the fuck an engine is or a transmission for that matter. I find it hard to believe that you have the mental capacity to find your way onto the internet, or to the parts store to purchase oil.

As far as your 'buddy' fucking up your oil change I call bullshit. Unless by 'buddy' you mean that dildo you had stuck up your ass while you were doing your oil change. I refuse to believe that two people on this earth could be that stupid. Both of your parents should be sterilized so that they can never spawn such an underdeveloped fetus as yourself again.

But you know what not all is bad kano, mommy and daddy will surely buy you another car. You know how I know mommy and daddy bought you this car? Because there is no way in hell you possess the mental capacity to hold any job. You probably have your name written on your shirt so you can remember it, don't you? By the way nice avatar, you do know Subaru is a Japanese company, dipshit.

As for the rest of you fucksticks coddling this cum guzzling moron, you're just as bad as he is. I mean holy fuck the oil cap told him what oil to use and the bottle of oil he bought told him it wasn't for his engine. That's not a 'mistake' that's an epic fuck up by an epic fucking jackass. All you assholes are doing is enabling this cumstain to keep being stupid, instead of doing your civic duty and laying into this asswipe until he either betters himself or kills himself. But now this asshole is going to think is OK to keep doing stupid shit. What if his next stupid act causes a car accident that involves a family member of yours, will it be OK then? And all because you wouldn't set this fuck up straight.

In closing kano you don't deserve a car. Hell with your level of stupidity you're still a danger on a bike. So what you should do is log off, dip your balls in honey and go tea bag a red ant hill so that my children don't have to worry about putting up with another generation of stupid on this magnitude.
Old 01-17-2008, 04:02 PM
Team Owner

Received 105 Likes on 69 Posts
Old 01-17-2008, 04:05 PM
Team Owner

^^^
Old 01-17-2008, 04:06 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Sly Raskal
^^^
The look on the guy's face makes it so much funnier!

The internet--great because it allows the entire world to laugh at you instead of just your friends.
Old 01-17-2008, 04:07 PM
The sizzle in the Steak

Received 1,877 Likes on 1,297 Posts
Old 01-17-2008, 04:09 PM
Unofficial Goat

Originally Posted by shak3s

As for the rest of you fucksticks coddling this cum guzzling moron, you're just as bad as he is. I mean holy fuck the oil cap told him what oil to use and the bottle of oil he bought told him it wasn't for his engine. That's not a 'mistake' that's an epic fuck up by an epic fucking jackass. All you assholes are doing is enabling this cumstain to keep being stupid, instead of doing your civic duty and laying into this asswipe until he either betters himself or kills himself. But now this asshole is going to think is OK to keep doing stupid shit. What if his next stupid act causes a car accident that involves a family member of yours, will it be OK then? And all because you wouldn't set this fuck up straight..
that's just awesome
Old 01-17-2008, 04:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 719 Likes on 201 Posts

Originally Posted by EuRTSX
Old 01-17-2008, 04:25 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Dear kano,

You are a complete dumbass. Judging by your posts it is obvious that you have the reading comprehension of a 1st grader. Therefore maybe Subaru expected to much from you when they put 5W30 on the oil cap and expected you to realize that was the correct motor weight for your engine. Maybe you would have noticed that the very bottle of the oil you purchased said 'transmission' oil. Perhaps you don't know what the fuck an engine is or a transmission for that matter. I find it hard to believe that you have the mental capacity to find your way onto the internet, or to the parts store to purchase oil.

As far as your 'buddy' fucking up your oil change I call bullshit. Unless by 'buddy' you mean that dildo you had stuck up your ass while you were doing your oil change. I refuse to believe that two people on this earth could be that stupid. Both of your parents should be sterilized so that they can never spawn such an underdeveloped fetus as yourself again.

But you know what not all is bad kano, mommy and daddy will surely buy you another car. You know how I know mommy and daddy bought you this car? Because there is no way in hell you possess the mental capacity to hold any job. You probably have your name written on your shirt so you can remember it, don't you? By the way nice avatar, you do know Subaru is a Japanese company, dipshit.

As for the rest of you fucksticks coddling this cum guzzling moron, you're just as bad as he is. I mean holy fuck the oil cap told him what oil to use and the bottle of oil he bought told him it wasn't for his engine. That's not a 'mistake' that's an epic fuck up by an epic fucking jackass. All you assholes are doing is enabling this cumstain to keep being stupid, instead of doing your civic duty and laying into this asswipe until he either betters himself or kills himself. But now this asshole is going to think is OK to keep doing stupid shit. What if his next stupid act causes a car accident that involves a family member of yours, will it be OK then? And all because you wouldn't set this fuck up straight.

In closing kano you don't deserve a car. Hell with your level of stupidity you're still a danger on a bike. So what you should do is log off, dip your balls in honey and go tea bag a red ant hill so that my children don't have to worry about putting up with another generation of stupid on this magnitude.
Old 01-17-2008, 04:59 PM
an asshole from florida

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts
what a fucking moron...and that reply posted is fantastic.

Have we found our thread of the year this early in the year?? Or is this just a preview of what will come?
Old 01-17-2008, 05:00 PM
_____ like a rabbit

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
stoopid...
Old 01-17-2008, 05:13 PM
Back in a TL again.

i read them both and what a tool . I'm speechless the level of Stoooopid is just unimaginable oh wait it is he put transmission oil in his engine.
Old 01-17-2008, 06:25 PM
Disinformation Terminator

Staggering idiocy. Amazing.

I love how his handle says he eats ricers for lunch.

Cannibalism then.
Old 01-17-2008, 07:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 3,063 Likes on 2,119 Posts
@ post 72
Old 01-17-2008, 07:11 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 48 Likes on 32 Posts
ooo my. all signs definitely point to idiot.

another myspace pose winner
Old 01-17-2008, 07:29 PM
hates the winter

LOL wow. It's amazing how stupid some people are.

He said he is going to "look at the rods tomorrow" lol
Old 01-17-2008, 07:41 PM
COME AT ME BRO!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
it was also his first oil change in a year! I love how he tried to get the dealers for his loss, but the service advisors are on that board. hahaha epic fail for sure
Old 01-18-2008, 02:03 AM

Received 3,489 Likes on 2,089 Posts

Dear kano,

Holy shit!!!!

What a dumbfuck.
Old 01-18-2008, 02:19 AM
Feenin on some 20's

Received 31 Likes on 20 Posts
LMFAO.. o wow.. this kid will prolly be highlighted as one of the most idiotic out there for 2008.. So far, he's faaaaar ahead of anyone out there...

o god...
Old 01-18-2008, 08:24 AM
how handsome I am

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
holy shit this guy sounds like a moron... tea bag a red ant hill with honey dipped balls
Old 01-18-2008, 08:51 AM
Not Asian

75w90? wtf
Old 01-18-2008, 09:16 AM
I disagree with unanimity

Received 27 Likes on 20 Posts

Dear kano,

this is seriously the funniest thing i've read in a while.
Old 01-18-2008, 12:13 PM
Drifting

BAHAHAHAHA.... that's a hilarious post!! lmao
Old 01-18-2008, 01:45 PM
Back in a TL again.

Originally Posted by phipark

75w90? wtf

Last edited by vetalik; 01-18-2008 at 01:47 PM.
Old 01-18-2008, 10:19 PM
Glacier Frost Mica CL-S

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts
there is no god!
Old 01-19-2008, 02:30 AM
Someday, an RS6 Avant+

Received 990 Likes on 532 Posts
Smile What I see as funny.....

Reply #20....

with the way your goin man you better buy a bicycle bc honestly i dont think you have to maturity to deal with a high maintenance car.. i can get a sweet hook up on sum shocks and pegs..lol hey maybe a baseball card to make a cool sound for you..it can be like your wannabe bov..

pegs..and a baseball card.....funny sh1t. :silvercup
Old 01-19-2008, 02:51 AM
Someday, an RS6 Avant+

Received 990 Likes on 532 Posts
Exclamation ha

This gets better as you read...Man, they just rip on each other, and not this guy who blew his motor:

Post 85: His daddy forgetting to pull out is a mistake. What he did is despicable. This dipshit is obviously illiterate, how can we expect him to read and obey posted traffic laws?
Old 01-19-2008, 05:31 AM
GEEZER

Received 2,214 Likes on 1,418 Posts
Originally Posted by vetalik

I want to switch to this in my tranny, transfer case and diff. I hear it is the shit.

Quick Reply: Subie guy commits EPIC FAIL