Road Rage....

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2008, 03:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 2,329 Likes on 1,309 Posts
Depends on the car. In my TL I get road rage ( i just cuss, honk and do rude gestures)

In my RL, I could care less. Its quiet, smooth and I just dont want to ruin a relaxing ride
Old 02-26-2008, 03:50 PM
The Third Ball

Received 5,004 Likes on 2,661 Posts
Originally Posted by o4Komodo
Now you, sir, are an idiot. The fact that I posted my age was about having a kid or not. Not the fact of how I drive. If you wish to argue with me, please use proper diction and grammar.
If you read carefully, I even stated I was aware of the entire situation. Maybe you need to get into a traffic jam so bad that everywhere you go you are tailgating and others are tailgating you.
You, sir, are an idiot for not knowing how to read.
Decipher my posts? I'm having just as much trouble figuring out what word you are really trying to say and spell.

edit: It's sad that someone ten years older than I am has to argue with me in such a manner. Shouldn't you be mature enough to use proper grammar. Arn't you old enough to know how to read between the lines and not prejudge? Sad really.
I wasn't here flaming or attacking anyone. I just posted a story and I got attacked. You attack me, I defend. Worst case scenario I attack back. Well, looks like I just did.
If you couldn't read or understand my last post, then perhaps you need to go back to the basics and take remedial reading all over again.

Diction and grammar? I may have not used some apostrophes, I could care less if I misused a comma or two, and I don't see a single misspelled word. But since you seem so keen on such a topic how do you spell arn't because I learned aren't as the proper spelling. As in ARE NOT. If you are going to try and knock my typing then the least you could do is proof read your own posts.

You want to talk to me about being stuck in traffic jams? I live in Southern California you moron.

You know what is sad? When a kid ten years my junior comes on here and tries to act a lot smarter then he really is, and makes it even worse by proving it with every other post.
Old 02-26-2008, 04:05 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What ever happened to one-line retorts?

All this reading is wearing me out.
Old 02-26-2008, 04:06 PM
The Third Ball

Originally Posted by SakiGT
What ever happened to one-line retorts?

All this reading is wearing me out.
eat me.

Did that one work for you
Old 02-26-2008, 04:22 PM
Suzuka Master

Too much scrolling

/waaaaa
Old 02-26-2008, 05:21 PM
Disinformation Terminator

This is too "stream of consciousness" for me. My brain hurts from reading it.
Old 02-26-2008, 06:29 PM
Back in a TL again.

i used to hate people who would cut me off and a couple minutes after start brake checking me. i used to cut them back off and start slowing down to almost 20-30 miles if they try to pass me i would not let them. Almost everytime they pulled over to the shoulder and sat there,this was in my teen days. last couple of years i have been really chill on the freeways and streets around here.
Old 02-26-2008, 06:31 PM
Back in a TL again.

Originally Posted by Pure Adrenaline
I almost got it on this morning during my commute to work. I was on my motorcycle in the left lane cruising at about 80 in 70. This biatch in an old minivan in the center lane moved over and cut me off. I'm talking cut me off so close that I had to actually floor it to get out of her way, not brake to get behind her. I was already at her rear bumper when she started moving in.

I'm going to start carrying a police baton and smash their windows. Inattentive drivers fucking piss me off.

I will agree with you on this. Here no one cares for motorcycle drivers. I broke half a dozen mirrors and some windows for assholes that ran me off the road and not looking. one guy hit me i got lucky and didn't loose control, my gloves where really nice the knuckles where carbon fiber took almost nothing to break his window.
Old 02-26-2008, 08:24 PM
All About Trance

Received 124 Likes on 109 Posts
I used to have road rage when I had a 30 miles commute that would take over an hour an a half to get to my destination. The closer it got to the weekend, the worse traffic would get. Any way, the ones that really pisses me off the most are the damn cab drivers. They drive like assholes.

I got into it with this one cabbie who was on my ass for a good mile or so in bumper to bumper traffic. When traffic had opened up and he had gotten around me, I decided to return the favor and he ended up getting pissed by yelling and flailing his arms at me. Oh, I was already heated from being tailgated and I decided to pull in front of him and do a brake check.

Now that I'm a lot closer to work, my blood pressure is back to normal.
Old 02-26-2008, 08:46 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 236 Likes on 97 Posts
I must be the minority here, I rarely have road-rage. The worst thing I'll do is probably honk which is very rare. I just tend to brake and give a dirty look or flash high beams. It could be because I live in a small and executive town unlike most people here who live in big cities.
That was until I drove in NY/Manhattan.Goddamn. Never again. I have to admit though, I am heavy-footed so I'll occasionally get that you're not supposed to be travelling faster than me look.
Old 02-26-2008, 11:00 PM
Rev High; Drive Happy

Received 398 Likes on 332 Posts
Originally Posted by Sarlacc
If you couldn't read or understand my last post, then perhaps you need to go back to the basics and take remedial reading all over again.

Diction and grammar? I may have not used some apostrophes, I could care less if I misused a comma or two, and I don't see a single misspelled word. But since you seem so keen on such a topic how do you spell arn't because I learned aren't as the proper spelling. As in ARE NOT. If you are going to try and knock my typing then the least you could do is proof read your own posts.

You want to talk to me about being stuck in traffic jams? I live in Southern California you moron.

You know what is sad? When a kid ten years my junior comes on here and tries to act a lot smarter then he really is, and makes it even worse by proving it with every other post.
Oooh.. wow-ee. Just because I may have accidently forgotten to have typed the letter 'e' in aren't you are attacking my spelling? Thats one small typo. You should, perhaps, proof read your own posts. Maybe you can learn a few new things about a thing called "fragment sentences". I could say the exact same thing, I could care less if I made one typo of having one letter missing.

I don't care if you live in Southern California or the Bahamas, saying you live in SoCal means shit all like you've said about my age. "An idiot is an idiot" and clearly you depict one just as much as you say I do.

Also what exactly is "When a kid ten years my junior ....etc" supposed to mean? That clearly makes no sense. A kid ten years your junior? Uhm. Right. Proof reading was so double-triple-and-even-quadrupled checked here.
It's still sad. You know, it's funny. I'm not even acting 'smarter than what I really am'. It's also funny you assume so. Looks like you were right, an idiot is an idiot where you are making it worst on yourself with every other post.

edit: It's also funny you are still attacking me or have attacked me in the first place. Hmn... sure makes you seem more like the "kid ten years my junior".

Last edited by o4Komodo; 02-26-2008 at 11:03 PM.
Old 02-26-2008, 11:25 PM

Received 3,489 Likes on 2,089 Posts
Apparently I have road rage.
Except I drive normal... I just get angry.. or I laugh at stupid drivers.
Like ones who cut you off, or drive with their trunk open, or last minutely decide to TURN when the light says to go straight thus blocking traffic.. or vice versa. Stay in the turning lane when the light says turn but sit there and then go straight!

I once tailgated a black 08 MDX who cut me off in a traffic jam without signalling, which almost made me rear-end him going 40km/h.. so I instinctively swirved right.. which when I did a minivan almost smashed my passenger-side of the 3g TL.
So seeing as how my passenger almost died, and my baby almost got injured, I tailgated the MDX and honked at the stupid mother-father for a good 5kms of road... and while I was tailgating him, when we were both stuck in traffic... a stupid black-golf tried to cut me off [without signalling and crossing the lane with a solid line].. so I started honking at him every inch we could move. Then he went in 2 inches into my lane and I stared him down while still honking at him [which at the same time he was making us both hold up traffic--to the already badtraffic jam]. He eventually got back normally onto his lane--which he ended up getting honked at the cars behind him and I began tailgating the MDX all over again.
Hows that for a story? Or rambling?
You're an idiot. Read the bolded part. I bet if you smashed into that minivan and caused a multi-car accident you would blame the MDX... right?

He cut you off. BFD.... get over it, don't try and be a bad ass vigilante because you're only endangering yourself and others more in the first place.
Old 02-26-2008, 11:48 PM
Rev High; Drive Happy

Originally Posted by I Go To Costco
You're an idiot. Read the bolded part. I bet if you smashed into that minivan and caused a multi-car accident you would blame the MDX... right?

He cut you off. BFD.... get over it, don't try and be a bad ass vigilante because you're only endangering yourself and others more in the first place.
Wow. Very smart of you. Would you like a cookie?
When did I ever say I wasn't over it? "BFD" is right. Whats his face asked about road rage and I answered him. "BFD". Who says I was being bad ass vigilante? Maybe you should read the bolded part. The minivan almost smashed me not vice-versa. Regardless, I almost smashed the MDX and the minivan almost smashed me.
In any accident involving more than one car, the blame is not directed at only one person. Sure the crash would've been mainly caused by the MDX pulling a very dangerous maneuver but I wouldn't blame only the MDX. I would blame the minivan, the cause of traffic jam and even myself. Every driver is at fault.
And it's funny you Aziners get so serious.
Does attacking others over the internet make you more dominate? It's the freaking internet. Get real.
It's tiring to be attacked by all these freaking people who only assume and know shit all. Quit saying read this and read that when you havn't even fully read and understood it yourself.

edit: "BFD"
Old 02-26-2008, 11:55 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 196 Likes on 99 Posts

Also what exactly is "When a kid ten years my junior ....etc" supposed to mean? That clearly makes no sense. A kid ten years your junior? Uhm. Right. Proof reading was so double-triple-and-even-quadrupled checked here.
You must be joking. You aren't familiar with the use of "junior" or "senior" when comparing one's age to another? It means you are ten years younger than he. I, at fourty two, would be fourteen years your senior. We'll review later if need be.

I've never had a problem with the way Sarlaac presents his posts. Or his grammar.

And if you ever tried that shit with me that you did with the MDX, people would be picking your sorry ass off the pavement with a garbage bag and a shovel.

Grow up.

Terry
Old 02-27-2008, 12:03 AM
Rev High; Drive Happy

Originally Posted by teranfon
You must be joking. You aren't familiar with the use of "junior" or "senior" when comparing one's age to another? It means you are ten years younger than he. I, at fourty two, would be fourteen years your senior. We'll review later if need be.

I've never had a problem with the way Sarlaac presents his posts. Or his grammar.

And if you ever tried that shit with me that you did with the MDX, people would be picking your sorry ass off the pavement with a garbage bag and a shovel.

Grow up.

Terry
Well, excuse me for being ignorant about this "junior/senior" stuff. In that case I take that stuff back. My apologies there.
If I tried that shit with you and people be picking my sorry ass off the pavement? Hah. Very funny and mature for someone "fourteen years my senior". That clearly indicates you too are a victim of road rage if you can't take someone honking at you for just about or less than 5kms of road.
If that was you, you already risked taking my life. Then you go ahead and attempt to take it away by force? Hmn. Very smart. Very smart.
Sure, Sarlaac presents his posts decently. But hey, if you attack someone atleast use proper grammar.. especially if you are an adult. Seeing adults type with that sort of grammar just doesn't look so good. Especially while attacking someone much younger.
Old 02-27-2008, 12:14 AM
Rev High; Drive Happy

Looks like I can't edit anymore.
Right when I hit send or whatever button it was again I thought that... It's ironic seeing as how after all you wrote in your post you wrote "grow up". Well, seems to me that someone needs to grow up just as much as I apparently do. Har har har. Grow up. You are so ironically funny.
-sigh- Looks like I won't stopped being attacked, huh? Looks like the folks I'm dealing with are one of those 'idiots' and 'jackasses', that everyone is calling me, for taking this all way too seriously.
Like you said, Terry, grow up.

Komodo
Old 02-27-2008, 12:18 AM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 196 Likes on 99 Posts
Well, excuse me for being ignorant about this "junior/senior" stuff. In that case I take that stuff back. My apologies there.
If I tried that shit with you and people be picking my sorry ass off the pavement? Hah. Very funny and mature for someone "fourteen years my senior". That clearly indicates you too are a victim of road rage if you can't take someone honking at you for just about or less than 5kms of road.
If that was you, you already risked taking my life. Then you go ahead and attempt to take it away by force? Hmn. Very smart. Very smart.
Sure, Sarlaac presents his posts decently. But hey, if you attack someone atleast use proper grammar.. especially if you are an adult. Seeing adults type with that sort of grammar just doesn't look so good. Especially while attacking someone much younger.
As mentioned, Sarlaac has decent posts that are generally well thought out and respectful. And admittedly I'm not impressed by anyone who demonstrates road rage. Someone close to me was one time a victim of it. I suppose its something that I have to deal with.

And incidentally, since you claim that people misread your posts, I wanted so see how closely you read the posts of others by intentionally saying "fourteen" years your senior. No mention that it is actually "twenty-four" years your senior.

Terry
Old 02-27-2008, 12:24 AM

Wow. Very smart of you. Would you like a cookie?
When did I ever say I wasn't over it? "BFD" is right. Whats his face asked about road rage and I answered him. "BFD". Who says I was being bad ass vigilante? Maybe you should read the bolded part. The minivan almost smashed me not vice-versa. Regardless, I almost smashed the MDX and the minivan almost smashed me.
In any accident involving more than one car, the blame is not directed at only one person. Sure the crash would've been mainly caused by the MDX pulling a very dangerous maneuver but I wouldn't blame only the MDX. I would blame the minivan, the cause of traffic jam and even myself. Every driver is at fault.
And it's funny you Aziners get so serious.
Does attacking others over the internet make you more dominate? It's the freaking internet. Get real.
It's tiring to be attacked by all these freaking people who only assume and know shit all. Quit saying read this and read that when you havn't even fully read and understood it yourself.

edit: "BFD"
You're mistaken... no one is taking you seriously, because you're clearly an asshat.

No one else approves of your driving either. And the minivan didn't almost smash into you, you almost smashed into the minivan. Just because someone cut you off doesn't mean you should or are supposed to tailgate them. Its called "following too closely" and you can get a ticket for it, at least in the US.

I don't take you seriously at all... people like you amuse me. Don't even think your shit doesn't stink because I can smell it through the internet. It may have been a long time, but if you still haven't realized that you were in the wrong, you have some growing up to do.

I like people like you, I seriously hope you stay. I like watching people get chewed up and spit out. Keep thinking you're the innocent one.... hopefully one day you'll get the chance to vouch for yourself in front of a judge.
Old 02-27-2008, 12:25 AM
Rev High; Drive Happy

Originally Posted by teranfon
As mentioned, Sarlaac has decent posts that are generally well thought out and respectful. And admittedly I'm not impressed by anyone who demonstrates road rage. Someone close to me was one time a victim of it. I suppose its something that I have to deal with.

And incidentally, since you claim that people misread your posts, I wanted so see how closely you read the posts of others by intentionally saying "fourteen" years your senior. No mention that it is actually "twenty-four" years your senior.

Terry
Good eye. I misread that and I admit to it. I guess that makes it one for me, now.
I should thank you, though, for teaching me this junior/senior thing. Though I find it odd.
I have not seen Sarlaac's other posts but that was definetely not thought out or respectful, which doesn't bother me too much. Just why continue it. I'm seriously getting tired of all this constant bickering.
All I did was post a story that was a ONE TIME thing.
Thus, clearly, my viewpoints of Sarlaac are far different from yours.
Old 02-27-2008, 12:29 AM

Originally Posted by Trojanman750
road rage is F*CKING stupid, real talk.

i used to be a crazy ass, angry driver. i used to flash a pistol at other drivers who would piss me off. i would bang the horn hard, kick the glovebox, talk shit, etc. i have another friend with similar road rage bursts.

well a couple years we both got DUIs followed by license suspension. when your driving with no L's, you learn to be a MUCH CALMER DRIVER!

in the last couple years driving is a much more slow, relaxed thing for me. i never speed, pass people, always give right of way, cruise in the slow lane. its tought me that road rage and speeding through traffic is stupid, stressful and risky.

so yea, i drive like an old person now. you people are probably the ones honking at me to go faster.
I just have to give this guy props... you made some mistakes and learned from them and admit to them. I got pulled over while DUI and speeding but I guess I was courteous and nice enough that the officer let me go. I nearly shit myself when I got pulled over and it scared me into never, ever driving under the influence again, and following the speed limit, etc.

Even my dad thinks I drive like an old man.
Old 02-27-2008, 12:32 AM
Rev High; Drive Happy

You're mistaken... no one is taking you seriously, because you're clearly an asshat.

No one else approves of your driving either. And the minivan didn't almost smash into you, you almost smashed into the minivan. Just because someone cut you off doesn't mean you should or are supposed to tailgate them. Its called "following too closely" and you can get a ticket for it, at least in the US.

I don't take you seriously at all... people like you amuse me. Don't even think your shit doesn't stink because I can smell it through the internet. It may have been a long time, but if you still haven't realized that you were in the wrong, you have some growing up to do.

I like people like you, I seriously hope you stay. I like watching people get chewed up and spit out. Keep thinking you're the innocent one.... hopefully one day you'll get the chance to vouch for yourself in front of a judge.
You too, sir, are funny.
Yay, no one approves of my driving or takes me too seriously. Asshat, am I? Well, sure seems all of you attacking me are one too. Aren't we one happy family? Tailgate him? Yes I tailgated him. Followed him too closely? Well that clearly was done too, I suppose huh? As well as the other hundreds of cars stuck in traffic with us eh? Oh noes. We are all going to get a ticket.

Glad I amuse you. Wow, my shit can be smelt through the internet? Don't I feel lucky.
Well, asshat, if you have not realized what I wrote earlier. Well, you have some growing up to do.
Innocent? When did I ever say or think I was the innocent one?
Clearly I attacked back. Clearly I have blamed myself.
Vouch for myself in front of a judge? Sounds like fun. Really.
But by the look of the way things are going, looks like I won't be the first one.
Old 02-27-2008, 12:35 AM
Rev High; Drive Happy

I just have to give this guy props... you made some mistakes and learned from them and admit to them. I got pulled over while DUI and speeding but I guess I was courteous and nice enough that the officer let me go. I nearly shit myself when I got pulled over and it scared me into never, ever driving under the influence again, and following the speed limit, etc.

Even my dad thinks I drive like an old man.
I must say. Even with people not taking me seriously and us two just recently bickering against each other. I too would have to give you 'props' for not driving under the influence and following the speed limit.
Old 02-27-2008, 12:44 AM

You too, sir, are funny.
Yay, no one approves of my driving or takes me too seriously. Asshat, am I? Well, sure seems all of you attacking me are one too. Aren't we one happy family? Tailgate him? Yes I tailgated him. Followed him too closely? Well that clearly was done too, I suppose huh? As well as the other hundreds of cars stuck in traffic with us eh? Oh noes. We are all going to get a ticket.

Glad I amuse you. Wow, my shit can be smelt through the internet? Don't I feel lucky.
Well, asshat, if you have not realized what I wrote earlier. Well, you have some growing up to do.
Innocent? When did I ever say or think I was the innocent one?
Clearly I attacked back. Clearly I have blamed myself.
Vouch for myself in front of a judge? Sounds like fun. Really.
But by the look of the way things are going, looks like I won't be the first one.
I speed read everything.... oops. Its just that we have a lot of members in their teens/early 20s that make dumbass threads or comments. I jumped to conclusions early after reading your first post. It gets old watching 17 year olds make their first thread, and they start a whole bunch of shit because no one agrees with them and the thread gets locked.
Old 02-27-2008, 12:47 AM
Rev High; Drive Happy

I speed read everything.... oops. Its just that we have a lot of members in their teens/early 20s that make dumbass threads or comments. I jumped to conclusions early after reading your first post. It gets old watching 17 year olds make their first thread, and they start a whole bunch of shit because no one agrees with them and the thread gets locked.
That's fine, really. I don't mind being attacked once. It's just the continuation of it gets so troublesome. I know I am young, but all I did was just reply to the topic. Which might have been a mistake in itself. Oh well, though.

It's sort of interesting, though. This thread is about 'road-rage'... but being attacked and attacking back turns this whole thread around into 'forum-rage'
Old 02-27-2008, 01:26 AM
The Third Ball

holy shit

I love terry!

This kids posting are starting make seem like water-s' little brother. I mean hell talk about proofreading posts and then go on to backpedal about how you don't know anything.

Sigh I'm going bed.
Old 02-27-2008, 01:29 AM
Rev High; Drive Happy

When does proofreading have anythin to do with not ever hearing a phrase?
Who ever this water-s is, I never even heard of him or her.
Going to bed? Hah. Have yourself a nice night.
Old 02-27-2008, 01:29 AM
Rev High; Drive Happy

sigh
Old 02-27-2008, 01:37 AM
The Third Ball

Oooh.. wow-ee. Just because I may have accidently forgotten to have typed the letter 'e' in aren't you are attacking my spelling? Thats one small typo. You should, perhaps, proof read your own posts. Maybe you can learn a few new things about a thing called "fragment sentences". I could say the exact same thing, I could care less if I made one typo of having one letter missing.

I don't care if you live in Southern California or the Bahamas, saying you live in SoCal means shit all like you've said about my age. "An idiot is an idiot" and clearly you depict one just as much as you say I do.

It's still sad. You know, it's funny. I'm not even acting 'smarter than what I really am'. It's also funny you assume so. Looks like you were right, an idiot is an idiot where you are making it worst on yourself with every other post.

edit: It's also funny you are still attacking me or have attacked me in the first place. Hmn... sure makes you seem more like the "kid ten years my junior".
OK, its late and I'm in a hotel on my iPhone. Will someone please grammatically dissect this post? Where is rev when you need him?

Ending sentences in prepositions, incorrect use of tense, and lack of basic American phrases. Lets not forget improper use of commas.

You're either an immigrant posing as someone who grew up with English as a first language. Or your just total idiot as I've stated before.

Night sunshine.
Old 02-27-2008, 07:54 AM
registered pw

Received 354 Likes on 252 Posts
i miss driving in philly. people are definitely more skilled there. here in central pa, people are a little more pissy. i have developed a little more patience but i still speed like a mofo
Old 02-27-2008, 08:20 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 198 Likes on 68 Posts
My family had a friend who owned his own wrecker service. He arrived at a small accident with some road rage thrown in. He tried to calm down the situation and was shot and killed in the process.
Old 02-27-2008, 10:29 AM
failhard.

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
I love how CarTalk has been one big e-Battle Royal the past few days.
Old 02-27-2008, 10:48 AM
socialism= the suck

When does proofreading have anythin to do with not ever hearing a phrase?
Who ever this water-s is, I never even heard of him or her.
Going to bed? Hah. Have yourself a nice night.
wow your on Acurazine
and you've never heard of me.(Water-s)
you got some homework to do.
Old 02-27-2008, 11:52 AM
failhard.

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Old 02-27-2008, 12:52 PM
Rev High; Drive Happy

No offense, stright-(paint)balling, I don't think I need to do my research on who you are. I'm still new around here and I only joined as a member to mainly get some information on the 3gTL that I know almost nothing about.
This is a car forum. I'd rather do research on a car than on a person.
Old 02-27-2008, 05:09 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 236 Likes on 97 Posts
Originally Posted by stright-(paint)balling
wow your on Acurazine
and you've never heard of me.(Water-s)
you got some homework to do.
Old 02-27-2008, 05:59 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 24 Likes on 20 Posts
Originally Posted by dallison
i miss driving in philly. people are definitely more skilled there. here in central pa, people are a little more pissy. i have developed a little more patience but i still speed like a mofo
I totally agree. I drive Philly and the suburbs everyday. The only gripe I have is 76 and 422 for only being two lanes. The left lane is no longer the passing lane during the busy time of day. It's always some out the area hick in a pickup or old school chevy bronco (happened today) who decides to get in front of me and go slow in the left lane when tons of people are passing them on the right. I flahsed my lights like six times and he still didn't move, but when I passed I did it all fast just to let him know how slow he was going. It seemed like everyone behind him followed my lead too.

I don't get road rage too much and it's the quiet kind, not the flicking the middle finger, brake checking, swerving ,ect type of road rage.
Old 02-27-2008, 07:29 PM
registered pw

Originally Posted by mcflyguy24
I totally agree. I drive Philly and the suburbs everyday. The only gripe I have is 76 and 422 for only being two lanes. The left lane is no longer the passing lane during the busy time of day. It's always some out the area hick in a pickup or old school chevy bronco (happened today) who decides to get in front of me and go slow in the left lane when tons of people are passing them on the right. I flahsed my lights like six times and he still didn't move, but when I passed I did it all fast just to let him know how slow he was going. It seemed like everyone behind him followed my lead too.

I don't get road rage too much and it's the quiet kind, not the flicking the middle finger, brake checking, swerving ,ect type of road rage.
i fucking hated the pickup trucks on 422, total dicks. depending on the day, between 29 and trooper rd sometimes the right lane is quicker right before the exit and then you have to get into the left lane before trooper rd merges. collegeville was def a little too far from philly
Old 02-27-2008, 07:32 PM
registered pw

my fav thing to do is this; when there is someone holding people up on the highway in the left hand lane, i try to get in front of them. when i pull in front of them, i drag the drivers side wheels in the crap next to the concrete barrier. in the winter, the ashes and salt/sand are close to the barrier and get kicked up on their car. typicvally that makes them pull over a lot quicker
Old 02-27-2008, 07:57 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Only even close to bad experience I had once was I took a right on red, and some lady who had the right of way was pissed that I got in front of her. I didn't cut her off, since I saw her coming and had more than enough room to take the turn (only way she was effected by my turn was she was behind me in a line filtering through a parking lot). Anywho, she followed me into a parking lot. I parked, and she parked behind me, so I drove to a corner of the lot and turned around and parked there, and shes flying at me about 30 MPH, and swerves so her driver door is next to mine, and then opens hers so I can't get out. I figured I didn't need a problem so I left.

The only time I would consider myself aggressive towards others is when I am about to take a turn or merge and someone intentionally speeds up to get around me where as I otherwise would have had time to merge/take the turn, in which case I may honk.

I have a pipe under my car seat, but that would never come out unless someone somehow blocked me in and got out of there car (in which case I would probably just ram them out of the way).

Mike
Old 02-28-2008, 12:41 AM
Pro

Originally Posted by Sarlacc
OK, its late and I'm in a hotel on my iPhone. Will someone please grammatically dissect this post? Where is rev when you need him?

Ending sentences in prepositions, incorrect use of tense, and lack of basic American phrases. Lets not forget improper use of commas.

You're either an immigrant posing as someone who grew up with English as a first language. Or your just total idiot as I've stated before.

Night sunshine.

damn looks like sarlacc still has no life, still dropping grammatical lessons to young teenagers on acurazine after berating them.

Quick Reply: Road Rage....