Nice Parking Job

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2008, 11:13 AM
6spder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
you guys are lame. i'd park my NSX like that too. FUCK THAT. you guys want me to let some mother fucker park next to me and ding my shit? or expect it to be park far away at the end of the lot, where u can't even see the car or yet be near an exit for someone to steal it or damage it with out someone seeing???

you guys are the ones who are jackasses for thinking he is a jackass.

get a NSX and then talk, mofo's

(not i don't have a NSX but want one baddly and would park it like that)
Old 05-07-2008, 11:32 AM
on to the next one...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Alperovich
you guys are lame. i'd park my NSX like that too. FUCK THAT. you guys want me to let some mother fucker park next to me and ding my shit? or expect it to be park far away at the end of the lot, where u can't even see the car or yet be near an exit for someone to steal it or damage it with out someone seeing???

Fine, you're an asshole too.

The thing is, just because you rock an expensive car does NOT mean you're entitled to shit. And if you do you feel that way, then you deserve whatever comes to you.
Old 05-07-2008, 11:32 AM
Team Owner

Received 54 Likes on 27 Posts
Originally Posted by tsxgoogs
I think it makes you even more of a jackass! You also drive a tsx and do it
Originally Posted by FastAcura
yeah, God forbid you get a door ding in the TSX!!! So I take it parking this far away from everything is just part of your exercise routine.

Why the fawk does it matter what kind of car I drive?

YOU obviously don't care enough about your car to do the same. Remember, I don't do this if the parking lot is full of people, neither do I practice such parking in the front.

I park in the VERRRRRY back....as a practice, habit, whatever you want to call it.

And YES! God forbid I get a ding in my TSX. It is seriously my most prized possession. I think I may have paid more attention to her than my girlfriend. She's washed AT LEAST once a week. Sometimes two...and no not at the gas station or drive through. Hand washed. I care about my car.
Old 05-07-2008, 11:34 AM
Team Owner

Reiteration...

Old 05-07-2008, 11:43 AM
Intermediate

Personally I think parking like that makes it more inviting for someone to mess with your car than if you just parked it normally.
Old 05-07-2008, 11:45 AM
Team Owner

Originally Posted by jjanders
Personally I think parking like that makes it more inviting for someone to mess with your car than if you just parked it normally.

People need to get a life. Find something productive to do.
Don't key someone's car because they care about their car.

Again, I won't vouch for those who do that non-sense up in the front of parking lots, just saying
Old 05-07-2008, 11:49 AM
Living the Dream

Received 130 Likes on 71 Posts

Holy shit asshat!!

Please tell me that should be red text
Old 05-07-2008, 11:50 AM
6spder

Originally Posted by jjanders
thats the person WHO is the TRUE asshole.

The guys that goes out of his car to FUCK with another mans vehicle.

The ppl you park like that to avoid is the soccer mom who is taking her kid out of the back seat swinging her fucking door with out looking.
Old 05-07-2008, 11:50 AM
on to the next one...

Originally Posted by TS_eXpeed
People need to get a life. Find something productive to do.
Don't key someone's car because they care about their car.

Again, I won't vouch for those who do that non-sense up in the front of parking lots, just saying

There's a difference between caring about your car and just being plain uncivilized.
You wanna park your TSX like a retard half a mile from the front door, be my guest, I couldn't possibly care less.
HOWEVER, when you park like a fuck right in front of the store, you're an asshole and deserve another asshole keying your shit.
I personally would never key anyones car, but I wouldn't shed a tear if someone else did it...
Old 05-07-2008, 11:52 AM
6spder

Originally Posted by cmschmie
Holy shit asshat!!

Please tell me that should be red text
its just a fucking parking spot. the lot is empty, its not like every one is gonna die b/c they lost a parking spot b/c i (the owner of the car) doesn't want some idoit not paying attention to damage his beautiful ride. the asshat is dude who is juelus enough to call me an asshat for wanting to protect my possetions.
Old 05-07-2008, 11:56 AM
Living the Dream

Received 130 Likes on 71 Posts
its just a fucking parking spot. the lot is empty, its not like every one is gonna die b/c they lost a parking spot b/c i (the owner of the car) doesn't want some idoit not paying attention to damage his beautiful ride. the asshat is dude who is juelus enough to call me an asshat for wanting to protect my possetions.
Old 05-07-2008, 12:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts
I guess we have a lot of assholes here too...

If you're that worried about your car, buy a beater when you're going to modells, or walmart...

It's fine if you park out in the lot somewhere, but taking up 2 prime spots in front of the store just shows your lack of common decency and respect for others...

The world doesn't revolve around you, so park your shit in left field like TS_eXpeed, or live with the fact that most people think you're a huge douchebag
Old 05-07-2008, 12:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts

You're a first class asshole, aren't you ?? You probably think it's ok to park in handicapped spots too (as long as you have a nice car)...

Old 05-07-2008, 12:17 PM
teh Senior Instigator

Location: Huntington Beach, CA -> Ashburn, VA -> Raleigh, NC -> Walnut Creek, CA
Received 978 Likes on 330 Posts

dude, the NSX isn't that nice of a car, let alone that one. If I wanted an NSX, i'd buy one.

I'm not saying it's not a cool car....but a mid 90's NSX isn't anything special

You would be a complete jackass to park like that, don't think there is ANY excuse in the book for it short of not having a choice but to park like that.
Old 05-07-2008, 12:18 PM
teh Senior Instigator

Location: Huntington Beach, CA -> Ashburn, VA -> Raleigh, NC -> Walnut Creek, CA
Why the fawk does it matter what kind of car I drive?

YOU obviously don't care enough about your car to do the same. Remember, I don't do this if the parking lot is full of people, neither do I practice such parking in the front.

I park in the VERRRRRY back....as a practice, habit, whatever you want to call it.

And YES! God forbid I get a ding in my TSX. It is seriously my most prized possession. I think I may have paid more attention to her than my girlfriend. She's washed AT LEAST once a week. Sometimes two...and no not at the gas station or drive through. Hand washed. I care about my car.

I don't care what you drive. I care a LOT about my cars.. if you CARE about your car, you wouldn't park like that knowing that in many places that draws attention to your car and often results in it getting fucked with.
Old 05-07-2008, 12:20 PM
teh Senior Instigator

thats the person WHO is the TRUE asshole.

The guys that goes out of his car to FUCK with another mans vehicle.

I don't think anyone will disagree with that....but 99% of us will think both guys are assholes and wouldn't have as much sympathy for the guy that got keyed if he had also parked like an idiot (not saying we wouldn't have any sympathy...but most of us would say "what did you expect")

I've had cars keyed, I know how much it sucks
Old 05-07-2008, 01:22 PM
That was uncalled for...

Received 43 Likes on 27 Posts
I fixed it for you

Old 05-07-2008, 02:05 PM
Race Director

Old 05-07-2008, 02:52 PM
Racer

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by phile
That's some black dude. I've seen that same red NSX on rt 1 cutting in and out of traffic on my way to work.
Correct about the black dude part. I saw him when he was first driving into the parking lot. When I came out of the store, that's when I saw his parked car.
Old 05-07-2008, 04:11 PM
My first Avatar....

Received 6,830 Likes on 4,281 Posts
Originally Posted by I Go To Costco
Fuck that, if I had that NSX I would carry the spike strips the police use in my trunk and lay them down in the parking spots on either side of me, have a trunk monkey in the back to fuck up someone's ride if they still did park next to me, and on top of that I'd double park too!!!!1!

^
Ice pick > keys
Old 05-07-2008, 04:20 PM
My first Avatar....

Received 6,830 Likes on 4,281 Posts
The bigger issue is - people who do this, apparently you're one of them, are completely self absorbed, have no regard for others , and are a symbol of the ills of society today.

btw - Is English your 3rd or 4th language?
Old 05-07-2008, 04:37 PM
I

Received 58 Likes on 24 Posts
What I'm trying to understand is, why in the world you'd park the car over two parking spots a mile away from the entrance if there are no cars around? Do you think someone will say "oh, look a TSX, I have a thousand other spots, but I'm gonna park right next to him a mile away...?"
Old 05-07-2008, 05:01 PM
Burning Brakes

The retard parkers are talking about an NSX like it's made of gold. Just park smart and no one will ding you. Park like a douchebag and eventually someone *will* notice it and will vandalize your car.
Old 05-07-2008, 05:29 PM
Pinky all stinky

Received 191 Likes on 118 Posts
Originally Posted by cbptls
Correct about the black dude part. I saw him when he was first driving into the parking lot. When I came out of the store, that's when I saw his parked car.
I've seen him on rt 1, on 287 and going onto the GSP. Guy's a complete douchebag in the way he drives and obviously in the manner in which he parks.
Old 05-07-2008, 06:51 PM
The sizzle in the Steak

Received 1,877 Likes on 1,297 Posts
It's only an NSX no reason to double park it.
Old 05-07-2008, 06:54 PM
E92

Received 93 Likes on 69 Posts
Maybe I'll buy a humvee later on in life and park on top of these assholes
Old 05-07-2008, 07:47 PM
Stand For Something

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Damn I can't believe such a simple post turned into something so huge lol.

But yeah anyone that parks like that CLOSE to the store is a complete frigin douchebag. BUT, I think it's fine if you take up a couple spots FAR away from the store. I know I do it...
Old 05-07-2008, 08:46 PM
Team Owner

Originally Posted by FastAcura
What I'm trying to understand is, why in the world you'd park the car over two parking spots a mile away from the entrance if there are no cars around? Do you think someone will say "oh, look a TSX, I have a thousand other spots, but I'm gonna park right next to him a mile away...?"

Uhh....YEA ACTUALLY!!
As I said, it happened once way out there when I was double parked once, and old grandma parked next to me, and then other times I've parked way out there and HAVEN'T double parked, some ass parked really close...obviously to be an ass.

THAT'S
why I double park way out there
Old 05-07-2008, 08:59 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
I am disabled and I get so fucking mad if someone is parked in a disabled parking spot without a disability pass.

I've seen plenty of idiots also taking up disabled and regular parking spaces taking 2 spaces. I would love to key their shit but I don't like the idea of karma biting my ass. I wouldn't mind seeing someone else do it though.
Old 05-07-2008, 11:01 PM
E92

Received 93 Likes on 69 Posts
Originally Posted by BigLizard
I've seen plenty of idiots also taking up disabled and regular parking spaces taking 2 spaces. I would love to key their shit but I don't like the idea of karma biting my ass. I wouldn't mind seeing someone else do it though.
If you think of it that way, you would be karma biting their ass.
Old 05-07-2008, 11:24 PM
I got the Shifts

Received 230 Likes on 163 Posts
you can call the cops and have them towed...
Old 05-08-2008, 12:26 AM
mmmmmm....

Received 95 Likes on 81 Posts
^^ little too much? got that much free time?
Old 05-08-2008, 02:51 AM

Received 3,489 Likes on 2,089 Posts
This thread makes me wanna go and get a box of eggs and salami and go hunting for double parkers in far corners of parking lots

I can only imagine what it would make some jealous asshat loitering in a parking lot want to do. You have insurance for a reason or do you?
Old 05-08-2008, 03:24 AM
I shoot people

Received 3,050 Likes on 1,481 Posts
Originally Posted by FutureBagdA4
Reminds me of the douche who lives by me with the Maybach...he always has to park between two spots at the grocery store. Ass...
that's soooooooo OC When I lived in Dana Point.... I'd see that shit too... or the person that thinks his car is too good to be in a parking spot, so he parks on the curb (that's NOT meant for parking kind of curb)
Old 05-08-2008, 06:53 AM
Someday, an RS6 Avant+

Received 1,019 Likes on 542 Posts
Talking

It doesn't matter what you drive. Everyone has a sense of pride in their ride. Parking a bit "off" of the lines far from the entrance is not a big deal.

Doing it in front of a store or in a handicapped spot (when you are not) is asinine. My brother has always owned great cars, but he is "a qualified handicapped permit holder" (cancer took a knee), but never liked using those spots. He'd rather walk the extra, and did not park like an asshat.

He just does like I do and finds spots on the end/curb area. Not too far but nowhere near the front.

FTR, my TL/Saber is 9 years old, no car door dings yet... (I'm knocking on wood, and don't chase me down).
Old 05-08-2008, 08:24 AM
Three Wheelin'

I care about my car. I wash it, park in my garage etc. But when it comes to parking, i dont care. I park wherever. I usually park further out because it easier then squeezing in some tight space up front. But if a door ding happens it happens, that is life!!! but i never take up more than one spot.
Old 05-08-2008, 08:49 AM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
The g/f and I were walking into target where we saw some jerkoff in a Vette take up two spots.

Walking back out to the car someone deliberitely pushed a carriage right up on the nose mask of the vette.

If he parked like a normal person, that would have not happened.
Old 05-08-2008, 08:51 AM
Race Director

Originally Posted by eclipse23
The g/f and I were walking into target where we saw some jerkoff in a Vette take up two spots.

Walking back out to the car someone deliberitely pushed a carriage right up on the nose mask of the vette.

If he parked like a normal person, that would have not happened.
did it get dented or something?
Old 05-08-2008, 08:58 AM
Return of the Ring

Received 39 Likes on 27 Posts
Originally Posted by RyeCL
I care about my car. I wash it, park in my garage etc. But when it comes to parking, i dont care. I park wherever. I usually park further out because it easier then squeezing in some tight space up front. But if a door ding happens it happens, that is life!!! but i never take up more than one spot.
+1
Old 05-08-2008, 09:13 AM
on to the next one...

Uhh....YEA ACTUALLY!!
As I said, it happened once way out there when I was double parked once, and old grandma parked next to me, and then other times I've parked way out there and HAVEN'T double parked, some ass parked really close...obviously to be an ass.

THAT'S
why I double park way out there
How exactly does double-parking eliminate the odds that said "ass" will still not park close to you? You know, just to be an ass...

And don't take this the wrong way cause I'm sure you're normally a pretty smart/decent kid, but you drive a fucking TSX... I see 4 of them in my parking lot of 35 right now. You're not different, you're not special, you're just an 18 yr. old w/ a decent car. At some point, you will get a ding and guess what, I bet she'll still start up for you being the champ that she is...

Quick Reply: Nice Parking Job