New 2001 BMW M3 GT ***Picture***

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2001, 01:19 PM
Cost Drivers!!!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
SO the truth comes out. He admits that he wanted to start a flame war. Hardcore CLS guys????? I'm proud to have my car because it's the first new car that i purchased and because it's an all around good car. I don't owe Acura anything. If somebody else made a better car for the same price then i would've went for that but as it stands there isn't anything close the CLS in price range that offers all the goodies. I don't believe that anybody here trashed you for wanting to talk about BMW. People flamed you because you were attempting to be coy when it was SO obvious what your intentions were. Let's talk about BMW all day and night. It doesn't bother me one bit. I love to learn about cars.

Just because you were exposed, don't act like a 7 year old and say shit like, "I'm sorry, I won't post anymore about any other car".

FUCK YOU! Little weenies??? FUCK YOU! All the fucking arrogance. IF you want a discussion, then bring it correctly. What are you in second grade? You never EVER posted anything besides the fucking stats. How is that a discussion? Most often, a discussion is started by a interrogitive sentence; Not a declartive sentence with numbers that have absolutely no context. I'd say lets discuss but what is there to discuss? You still haven't put those numbers into context. Your the dumbass that just put dates down as a response to an essay question on a history exam.

M3SINS:
My motives for starting this topic:

I wanted to start a flame war because I was bored. I should have known that there were hardcore Acura CLS guys here and I should have known that these little weenies wouldn't like to know anything out of the box. I'm sorry, I won't post anymore about any other car. Acura CLS is all I will dream about and forget other cars exist which "MIGHT" be comparable.
Old 07-07-2001, 05:16 PM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That pic is a BMW, but which one is the big question? The GT "M-3" has a non- production V-8. They are cheating...
Old 07-07-2001, 05:53 PM
Banned

I don't know how I can believe a word someone says whose not even old enough to drive. If you ask me about how I know that you don't drive, its because the way your signature looks. I think when I was 12 I used to do that but when I turned around 14 I grew some sense into me and stopped 'thinking' it was a cool thing. Also, my M3 has run 0-60 in 3.2 seconds. I can have 10 people here who I can have say that if you want Get yourself some 'edumacation'.

Originally posted by SJ Silver Type-S:
<STRONG>

YO M3Sins, I agree with you and don't mind (actually enjoy) the cool pictures people post of cars I may not have necessarily seen in a magazine. However, you crossed the line for saying shit like that. I was there the day Technique pulled that time, and I can attest to it. With my setup, I ran a 5.90, so the only discrepancy then is with the GTech, which is claimed to be only +-.1 of a second.

Second, you proved how limited your knowledge is by not considering the difference between reducing unsprung and sprung weight.

Next time, shut your mouth unless you have done it yourself! </STRONG>
Old 07-07-2001, 05:57 PM
Banned

Where do you weenies come from? How old are you? Are you even 'trying' to understand what I'm saying? This will be my last post in regards to this thread so I'll make it simple for you to understand.

My reason for posting stats and picture were so you can know what the car can do and what BMW has done. You little bitches are bring back the flame wars which I personally don't want to be any part of. I didn't know people with such low intelligence existed, I thought they died away with the monkeys.
Originally posted by Zapata:
<STRONG>SO the truth comes out. He admits that he wanted to start a flame war. Hardcore CLS guys????? I'm proud to have my car because it's the first new car that i purchased and because it's an all around good car. I don't owe Acura anything. If somebody else made a better car for the same price then i would've went for that but as it stands there isn't anything close the CLS in price range that offers all the goodies. I don't believe that anybody here trashed you for wanting to talk about BMW. People flamed you because you were attempting to be coy when it was SO obvious what your intentions were. Let's talk about BMW all day and night. It doesn't bother me one bit. I love to learn about cars.

Just because you were exposed, don't act like a 7 year old and say shit like, "I'm sorry, I won't post anymore about any other car".

FUCK YOU! Little weenies??? FUCK YOU! All the fucking arrogance. IF you want a discussion, then bring it correctly. What are you in second grade? You never EVER posted anything besides the fucking stats. How is that a discussion? Most often, a discussion is started by a interrogitive sentence; Not a declartive sentence with numbers that have absolutely no context. I'd say lets discuss but what is there to discuss? You still haven't put those numbers into context. Your the dumbass that just put dates down as a response to an essay question on a history exam.

M3SINS:
My motives for starting this topic:

I wanted to start a flame war because I was bored. I should have known that there were hardcore Acura CLS guys here and I should have known that these little weenies wouldn't like to know anything out of the box. I'm sorry, I won't post anymore about any other car. Acura CLS is all I will dream about and forget other cars exist which "MIGHT" be comparable.</STRONG>
Old 07-07-2001, 06:17 PM
Unregistered Member

Received 45 Likes on 32 Posts
Originally posted by shockboltthrower:
[QB]M3Sins:

....If you aren't getting enough poon tang .....
LOL, he said "poon tang".

[qoute]
However, should you feel the need to say something to that effect and direct at me again, then please don't be a pussy about it and make a trip to NJ where we can designate a place and I'll be happy to show how we deal loud mouths like you in my neighborhood. No buddies for back up, no weapons, just you and I in a little hand to hand combat.
[QB][/QUOTE]

Settle down, Dorothy. Cyber-threats are the most fucking lame threats possible. You know damn well that you'd never show up at the meeting place anyway....

Now knock this shit off before I have to drive down to Jersey and bitch slap ya.
Old 07-07-2001, 06:22 PM
Unregistered Member

Originally posted by DDT-TypeS:
<STRONG>By the way, I hear lots of shit about the new M3 having problems...and what is up with the $25,000 markup?

</STRONG>
Really? What sort of problems? I've been following some other BMW boards and have heard very little complaints.

And who the hell is marking upt the new M3 by 25 large? I haven't heard of that either.

Or are you just exaggerating a bit?
Old 07-07-2001, 06:27 PM
Unregistered Member

Originally posted by SJ Silver Type-S:
<STRONG>

Second, you proved how limited your knowledge is by not considering the difference between reducing unsprung and sprung weight.

:</STRONG>

You guys crack me up. Does anyone actually believe that reducing your unsprung weight will actually make you faster in acceleration than if you reduced the same exact amount of dead weight?

Just for the record, reductions in unsprung weight will usually (but not always) have a positive affect on ride/handling characteristics. It will not increase your acceleration any more than a comparable reduction in dead weight.

Anyone that wants to argue that point, go right ahead..... fire away.

If I must, I'll then take the time to really 'splain it to ya.
Old 07-07-2001, 06:30 PM
Old timer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'm not gonna get involved, but I just find this hilarious:

Tom2: The Voice Of Reason

Old 07-07-2001, 06:33 PM
Unregistered Member

Originally posted by JRock:
<STRONG>I'm not gonna get involved, but I just find this hilarious:

</STRONG>
Did you just catch on to that now? Hell, I've been the Voice of Reason for months now.....
Old 07-07-2001, 06:41 PM
Meat Popsicle

That M3 looks cool. I am not worried that someone posts a nice photo like that. If a BMW owner like M3 wants to waste his time hanging out here, I could care less. He doesn't seem to troll.
I am worried that he seems to want a couple of guys to blow him! Yikes!
Old 07-07-2001, 07:09 PM